Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,280 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (656) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (830679 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) ... (787) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by jiggaz(m): 7:16pm On Mar 01, 2019
Dear OAM4J and Lalasticlala please i posted a topic yesterday titled **WE ARE IN GOD'S THIRD DAY AND THE RAPTURE CAN HAPPEN AT ANY TIME** but your anti spam bot banned me and removed the topic. I just got released this evening but my topic has been removed. Please can u release it for me? That topic took me time to edit before posting. I didn't even spam so i was surprised why your antispam bot should ban me.

Thank you so much, i am waiting for you to release the topic for me cos i want to add some bible passages to the topic.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by jiggaz(m): 8:47pm On Mar 02, 2019
jiggaz:
Dear OAM4J and Lalasticlala please i posted a topic yesterday titled **WE ARE IN GOD'S THIRD DAY AND THE RAPTURE CAN HAPPEN AT ANY TIME** but your anti spam bot banned me and removed the topic. I just got released this evening but my topic has been removed. Please can u release it for me? That topic took me time to edit before posting. I didn't even spam so i was surprised why your antispam bot should ban me.

Thank you so much, i am waiting for you to release the topic for me cos i want to add some bible passages to the topic.
Good evening OAM4J and Lalasticlala your antispam bot still banned me again yesterday when you released my topic. They wrote i should wait for some few hours to comment. I now get it. Please can you realease the above topic again for me now? Thanx.... Will leave it till tomorrow morning before i add any other Bible passage i wanna add. Sorry to bother you guys and thank you as you release the topic for me.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:02am On Mar 04, 2019
And now I commend you to God [placing you in His protective, loving care] and [I commend you] to the word of His grace [the counsel and promises of His unmerited favor]. His grace is able to build you up and to give you the [rightful] inheritance among all those who are sanctified [that is, among those who are set apart for God’s purpose—all believers] in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen. {Acts. 20:32 AMP}
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:10am On Mar 04, 2019
Now may the God of peace [the source of serenity and spiritual well-being] who brought up from the dead our Lord Jesus, the great Shepherd of the sheep, through the blood that sealed and ratified the eternal covenant, 21 equip you with every good thing to carry out His will and strengthen you [making you complete and perfect as you ought to be], accomplishing in us that which is pleasing in His sight, through Jesus Christ, to whom be the glory forever and ever. Amen. {Hebrews 13:20-21 AMP}
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:44am On Mar 04, 2019
Receive Grace to study, understand, believe and willingly obey the word of God according to Jesus teachings with effortless ease today 4th March, 2019 and everyday of your life on earth under the Holy Spirit influence in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen.

Self-denial on Behalf of Others
1 Now we who are strong [in our convictions and faith] ought to [patiently] put up with the weaknesses of those who are not strong, and not just please ourselves. 2 Let each one of us [make it a practice to] please his neighbor for his good, to build him up spiritually. 3 For even Christ did not please Himself; but as it is written [in Scripture], “The reproaches of those who reproached You (the Father) fell on Me (the Son).” 4 For whatever was written in earlier times was written for our instruction, so that through endurance and the encouragement of the Scriptures we might have hope and overflow with confidence in His promises. 5 Now may the God who gives endurance and who supplies encouragement grant that you be of the same mind with one another according to Christ Jesus, 6 so that with one accord you may with one voice glorify and praise and honor the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.

7 Therefore, [continue to] accept and welcome one another, just as Christ has accepted and welcomed us to the glory of [our great] God. 8 For I tell you that Christ has become a servant and a minister to the circumcision (Jews) on behalf of God’s truth, to confirm and verify the promises made to the fathers, 9 and for the Gentiles to glorify God for His mercy [to them, since God had no covenant with them]. As it is written and forever remains written,

“Therefore I praise You among the Gentiles,
And sing praises to Your name.”

10 Again it says,

“Rejoice and celebrate, O Gentiles, along with His people.”

11 And again,

“Praise the Lord all you Gentiles,
And let all the peoples praise Him!”

12 Again Isaiah says,

“There shall be a root of Jesse,
He who arises to rule [as King] over the Gentiles,
In Him shall the Gentiles hope.”

13 May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing [through the experience of your faith] that by the power of the Holy Spirit you will abound in hope and overflow with confidence in His promises.

14 Personally I am convinced about you, my brothers and sisters, that you yourselves are full of goodness, amply filled with all [spiritual] knowledge, and competent to admonish and counsel and instruct one another. 15 Still, on some points I have written to you very boldly and without reservation to remind you [about them] again, because of the grace that was given to me from God, 16 to be a minister of Christ Jesus to the Gentiles. I minister as a priest the gospel of God, in order that my offering of the Gentiles may become acceptable [to Him], sanctified [made holy and set apart for His purpose] by the Holy Spirit. 17 In Christ Jesus, then, I have found [legitimate] reason for boasting in things related [to my service] to God. 18 For I will not [even] presume to speak of anything except what Christ has done through me [as an instrument in His hands], resulting in the obedience of the Gentiles [to the gospel], by word and deed, 19 with the power of signs and wonders, [and all of it] in the power of the Spirit. So [starting] from Jerusalem and as far away as Illyricum, I have fully preached the gospel [faithfully preaching the good news] of Christ [where it had not before been preached]. 20 Accordingly I set a goal to preach the gospel, not where Christ’s name was already known, so that I would not build on another man’s foundation; 21 but [instead I would act on this goal] as it is written [in Scripture],

“They who had no news of Him shall see,
And they who have not heard [of Him] shall understand.”

22 This [goal—my commitment to this principle] is the reason why I have often been prevented from coming to you [in Rome]. 23 But now, with no further place for work in these regions, and since I have longed for many years to come to you— 24 whenever I go [on my trip] to Spain—I hope to see you as I pass through [Rome], and to be helped on my journey there by you, after I have first enjoyed your company for a little while. 25 But for now, I am going to Jerusalem to serve the saints (Jewish believers). 26 For [Gentile believers in] Macedonia and Achaia have been pleased to make a contribution for the poor among the saints (Jewish believers) in Jerusalem. 27 They were pleased to do it, and they are indebted to them. For if the Gentiles have come to share in their spiritual things, then they are indebted to serve them also in [tangible] material things. 28 Therefore, when I have finished this [mission] and have safely given to them what has been raised, I will go on by way of you to Spain. 29 I know that when I do come to you, I will come in the abundant blessing of Christ.

30 I urge you, believers, by our Lord Jesus Christ and by the love of the Spirit, to join together with me in your prayers to God in my behalf, 31 [and pray] that I may be rescued from the unbelievers in Judea, and that my service for Jerusalem may be acceptable to the saints (Jewish believers) there; 32 so that by God’s will I may come to you with joy and find rest in your company. 33 May the God of peace be with you all! Amen.
{Romans 15:1-33 AMP}
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by isikaemmanuel: 6:33pm On Mar 04, 2019
I think we should all check this and find out what has been missing in our churches today
https://isikaemmanuel.com/5-missing-truths-in-the-church-today
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:07am On Mar 05, 2019
No matter my current situations/difficulties/challenges in living here on this earth;
I WILL NEVER STOP DECLARING THAT MY JESUS CHRIST IS GOD AND GOOD TO ME!!!
"For this REASON and for this purpose I came on this EARTH; to BEAR WITNESS TO THE TRUTH" {John 18:37}
hence
Brethren, do not MISINTERPRET ME for *someone who has all the things his physical circumstances require* {John 16:33}
but I AM MORE THAN CONFIDENT IN JESUS CHRIST; MY GOD that he OWNS THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH hence whatever I need in the physical and he does not allow it to MANIFEST is not HIS PRIORITY AT THAT POINT IN TIME however AT HIS APPOINTED TIME; what HE HAS SAID ABOUT ME will MANIFEST {Galatians 4:4}
GREAT GRACE BRETHREN!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:14am On Mar 05, 2019
The ONLY SIN that cannot be forgiven by GOD is WHEN A HUMAN BEING refuses to ASK GOD to forgive his/her SIN no matter the TYPE OF SIN OR HOW MANY TIMES you committed that sin/sins{"Everything that the Father gives me will come to me and ANYONE WHO COMES TO ME I WILL NEVER DRIVE AWAY" John 6:37}
OR
if any human being REFUSES TO BELIEVE THAT GOD can FORGIVE HIS/HER sin/sins no matter the SIZE/TYPE or how many times it was committed{ John 16:9, Mark 3:28} and CONTINUES in THIS WAY OF LIFE TILL BIOLOGICAL DEATH.
These 2 scenarios is what is known as SIN against THE HOLY SPIRIT{GOD}.
But if you have LIVED with this WAY OF THINKING BEFORE OR CURRENTLY and later REPENT/CONFESS to GOD; God will forgive you
hence do not say I have committed SIN against the HOLY SPIRIT hence HE WILL NEVER FORGIVE ME AGAIN even if I REPENT.
Anytime, any human being repents and confesses to JESUS CHRIST {GOD}; He is FORGIVEN COMPLETELY{Hebrews 7:23-25} without any punishment for sin or remnants for himself/herself or even family or lineage thus "Whoever the SON sets FREE is FREE INDEED" {John 8:36}.
GRACE of God has been given to us FREELY which enables us NEVER TO SIN or engage in anything in the appearance of sin against GOD{Titus 2:11-12} but if YOU SIN do not sit down thinking/blaming yourself or neighbor/partner in SIN RATHER ASK FOR MERCY IMMEDIATELY in your heart and mouth, GOD WILL FORGIVE AND FORGET COMPLETELY.
GREAT GRACE BRETHREN!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:24am On Mar 05, 2019
Lordmavidon:
Wooooo!
I'm blessed!!!

Today was really unlike every other sundays for me, no church , no morning prayers, no Gospel messages and the most annoying, No Gospel records !!
But
I was blessed by reading ur posts today like to be honest , I really felt the atmosphere of a church here.
I'm joining this thread , thanks and God bless us!!
AMEN. DEAR.
GREAT GRACE TO YOU IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:35am On Mar 05, 2019
Receive Grace to study, understand, believe and willingly obey the word of God according to Jesus teachings with effortless ease today 5th March, 2019 and everyday of your life on earth under the Holy Spirit influence in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen.

Greetings and Love Expressed:
1 Now I introduce and commend to you our sister Phoebe, a deaconess (servant) of the church at Cenchrea, 2 that you may receive her in the Lord [with love and hospitality], as God’s people ought to receive one another. And that you may help her in whatever matter she may require assistance from you, for she has been a helper of many, including myself.

3 Greet Prisca and Aquila, my fellow workers in Christ Jesus, 4 who risked their own necks [endangering their very lives] for my life. To them not only do I give thanks, but also all the churches of the Gentiles. 5 Also greet the church that meets in their house. Greet my beloved Epaenetus, who is the first convert to Christ from [the west coast province of] Asia [Minor]. 6 Greet Mary, who has worked so hard for you. 7 Greet Andronicus and Junias, my kinsmen and [once] my fellow prisoners, who are held in high esteem in the estimation of the apostles, and who were [believers] in Christ before me. 8 Greet Ampliatus, my beloved in the Lord. 9 Greet Urbanus, our fellow worker in Christ, and my beloved Stachys. 10 Greet Apelles, the one tested and approved in Christ. Greet those who belong to the household of Aristobulus. 11 Greet my kinsman Herodion. Greet those of the household of Narcissus, who are in the Lord. 12 Greet those workers in the Lord, Tryphaena and Tryphosa. Greet my beloved Persis, who has worked hard in the Lord. 13 Greet Rufus, an eminent and choice man in the Lord, also his mother [who has been] a mother to me as well. 14 Greet Asyncritus, Phlegon, Hermes, Patrobas, Hermas, and the brothers who are with them. 15 Greet Philologus and Julia, Nereus and his sister, and Olympas, and all God’s people who are with them. 16 Greet one another with a holy kiss. All the churches of Christ greet you.

17 I urge you, brothers and sisters, to keep your eyes on those who cause dissensions and create obstacles or introduce temptations [for others] to commit sin, [acting in ways] contrary to the doctrine which you have learned. Turn away from them. 18 For such people do not serve our Lord Christ, but their own appetites and base desires. By smooth and flattering speech they deceive the hearts of the unsuspecting [the innocent and the naive]. 19 For the report of your obedience has reached everyone, so that I rejoice over you, but I want you to be wise in what is good and innocent in what is evil. 20 The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet.

The [wonderful] grace of our Lord Jesus be with you.

21 Timothy, my fellow worker, sends his greetings to you, as do Lucius, Jason and Sosipater, my kinsmen.

22 I, Tertius, the writer (scribe) of this letter, greet you in the Lord.

23 Gaius, who is host to me and to the whole church here, greets you. Erastus, the city treasurer, and our brother Quartus, greet you. 24 [The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.]

25 Now to Him who is able to establish and strengthen you [in the faith] according to my gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery [of the plan of salvation] which has been kept secret for long ages past, 26 but now has been disclosed and through the prophetic Scriptures has been made known to all the nations, according to the commandment of the eternal God, leading them to obedience to the faith, 27 to the only wise God, through Jesus Christ, be the glory forevermore! Amen.
{Romans 16:1-27 AMP}

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Aphroditee(f): 5:24am On Mar 06, 2019
ochibuogwu5:
Receive Grace to study, understand, believe and willingly obey the word of God according to Jesus teachings with effortless ease today 5th March, 2019 and everyday of your life on earth under the Holy Spirit influence in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen.

Greetings and Love Expressed:
1 Now I introduce and commend to you our sister Phoebe, a deaconess (servant) of the church at Cenchrea, 2 that you may receive her in the Lord [with love and hospitality], as God’s people ought to receive one another. And that you may help her in whatever matter she may require assistance from you, for she has been a helper of many, including myself.

3 Greet Prisca and Aquila, my fellow workers in Christ Jesus, 4 who risked their own necks [endangering their very lives] for my life. To them not only do I give thanks, but also all the churches of the Gentiles. 5 Also greet the church that meets in their house. Greet my beloved Epaenetus, who is the first convert to Christ from [the west coast province of] Asia [Minor]. 6 Greet Mary, who has worked so hard for you. 7 Greet Andronicus and Junias, my kinsmen and [once] my fellow prisoners, who are held in high esteem in the estimation of the apostles, and who were [believers] in Christ before me. 8 Greet Ampliatus, my beloved in the Lord. 9 Greet Urbanus, our fellow worker in Christ, and my beloved Stachys. 10 Greet Apelles, the one tested and approved in Christ. Greet those who belong to the household of Aristobulus. 11 Greet my kinsman Herodion. Greet those of the household of Narcissus, who are in the Lord. 12 Greet those workers in the Lord, Tryphaena and Tryphosa. Greet my beloved Persis, who has worked hard in the Lord. 13 Greet Rufus, an eminent and choice man in the Lord, also his mother [who has been] a mother to me as well. 14 Greet Asyncritus, Phlegon, Hermes, Patrobas, Hermas, and the brothers who are with them. 15 Greet Philologus and Julia, Nereus and his sister, and Olympas, and all God’s people who are with them. 16 Greet one another with a holy kiss. All the churches of Christ greet you.

17 I urge you, brothers and sisters, to keep your eyes on those who cause dissensions and create obstacles or introduce temptations [for others] to commit sin, [acting in ways] contrary to the doctrine which you have learned. Turn away from them. 18 For such people do not serve our Lord Christ, but their own appetites and base desires. By smooth and flattering speech they deceive the hearts of the unsuspecting [the innocent and the naive]. 19 For the report of your obedience has reached everyone, so that I rejoice over you, but I want you to be wise in what is good and innocent in what is evil. 20 The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet.

The [wonderful] grace of our Lord Jesus be with you.

21 Timothy, my fellow worker, sends his greetings to you, as do Lucius, Jason and Sosipater, my kinsmen.

22 I, Tertius, the writer (scribe) of this letter, greet you in the Lord.

23 Gaius, who is host to me and to the whole church here, greets you. Erastus, the city treasurer, and our brother Quartus, greet you. 24 [The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.]

25 Now to Him who is able to establish and strengthen you [in the faith] according to my gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery [of the plan of salvation] which has been kept secret for long ages past, 26 but now has been disclosed and through the prophetic Scriptures has been made known to all the nations, according to the commandment of the eternal God, leading them to obedience to the faith, 27 to the only wise God, through Jesus Christ, be the glory forevermore! Amen.
{Romans 16:1-27 AMP}
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 9:40am On Mar 06, 2019
If u'r not ready u can postpone your wedding date, graduation date, business-date, relationship-date, employment-date, election date, but u can never postpone your death date, always be ready. #RepentandBELIEVEtheGOSPEL
HOLY SPIRIT FILL OUR HEARTS WITH A SINCERE DESIRE/HUNGER FOR YOUR INDWELLING INSIDE US THROUGH THE POWER OF YOUR BREATH IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME. AMEN.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 9:47am On Mar 06, 2019
Now to Him who is able to establish and strengthen you [in the faith] according to my gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery [of the plan of salvation] which has been kept secret for long ages past, 26 but now has been disclosed and through the prophetic Scriptures has been made known to all the nations, according to the commandment of the eternal God, leading them to obedience to the faith, 27 to the only wise God, through Jesus Christ, be the glory forevermore! Amen.
{Romans 16:25-27 AMP}
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ChiefSupplier55(m): 5:54am On Mar 07, 2019
Plz am looking for a very good Godly and God fearing pastor.......... Is there anyone in the house

Plz also check out my signature, if there is any need contact me
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by budaatum: 1:27am On Mar 08, 2019
ochibuogwu5:
No power of hell,
No schemes of man,
Shall Ever pluck me from His{JESUS CHRIST} hands,
Till He returns,
OR calls me home,
Here in the Power of Christ I stand.
Amen.
Singing....
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by hibrahim(m): 3:10pm On Mar 08, 2019
Good afternoon brothers and sisters. There is a recent cconfusion in the Christian community. A leaked audio tape purportedly leaked by prophet iginla wife seems to suggest that prophet Joshua IGINLA is an ocultic member using marine spirit to bamboozled his audience. Please can anyone with a sound knowledge of God clarify or analyse the tape. Please check the link on Facebook

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1265880803566621&id=713199268834780
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:35am On Mar 09, 2019
And now I commend you to God [placing you in His protective, loving care] and [I commend you] to the word of His grace [the counsel and promises of His unmerited favor]. His grace is able to build you up and to give you the [rightful] inheritance among all those who are sanctified [that is, among those who are set apart for God’s purpose—all believers] in Jesus Name. Amen.
{Acts 20:32 AMP}
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:56am On Mar 09, 2019
GRACE,
Your GRACE ALONE is all I plead for,
GRACE to serve YOU ARIGHT LORD{JESUS CHRIST},
FRESH GRACE to LOVE YOU MORE. AMEN.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:10am On Mar 09, 2019
Receive Grace to study, understand, believe and willingly obey the word of God according to Jesus teachings with effortless ease today 9th March, 2019 and everyday of your life on earth under the Holy Spirit influence in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen.

The Deity of Jesus Christ:
1 In the beginning [before all time] was the Word (Christ), and the Word was with God, and the Word was God Himself. 2 He was [continually existing] in the beginning [co-eternally] with God. 3 All things were made and came into existence through Him; and without Him not even one thing was made that has come into being. 4 In Him was life [and the power to bestow life], and the life was the Light of men. 5 The Light shines on in the darkness, and the darkness did not understand it or overpower it or appropriate it or absorb it [and is unreceptive to it].

The Witness of John the Baptist
6 There came a man commissioned and sent from God, whose name was John. 7 This man came as a witness, to testify about the Light, so that all might believe [in Christ, the Light] through him. 8 John was not the Light, but came to testify about the Light.

9 There it was—the true Light [the genuine, perfect, steadfast Light] which, coming into the world, enlightens everyone. 10 He (Christ) was in the world, and though the world was made through Him, the world did not recognize Him. 11 He came to that which was His own [that which belonged to Him—His world, His creation, His possession], and those who were His own [people—the Jewish nation] did not receive and welcome Him. 12 But to as many as did receive and welcome Him, He gave the right [the authority, the privilege] to become children of God, that is, to those who believe in (adhere to, trust in, and rely on) His name— 13 who were born, not of blood [natural conception], nor of the will of the flesh [physical impulse], nor of the will of man [that of a natural father], but of God [that is, a divine and supernatural birth—they are born of God—spiritually transformed, renewed, sanctified].

The Word Made Flesh
14 And the Word (Christ) became flesh, and lived among us; and we [actually] saw His glory, glory as belongs to the [One and] only begotten Son of the Father, [the Son who is truly unique, the only One of His kind, who is] full of grace and truth (absolutely free of deception). 15 John testified [repeatedly] about Him and has cried out [testifying officially for the record, with validity and relevance], “This was He of whom I said, ‘He who comes after me has a higher rank than I and has priority over me, for He existed before me.’” 16 For out of His fullness [the superabundance of His grace and truth] we have all received grace upon grace [spiritual blessing upon spiritual blessing, favor upon favor, and gift heaped upon gift]. 17 For the Law was given through Moses, but grace [the unearned, undeserved favor of God] and truth came through Jesus Christ. 18 No one has seen God [His essence, His divine nature] at any time; the [One and] only begotten God [that is, the unique Son] who is in the intimate presence of the Father, He has explained Him [and interpreted and revealed the awesome wonder of the Father].

The Testimony of John
19 This is the testimony of John [the Baptist] when the Jews sent priests and Levites to him from Jerusalem to ask him, “Who are you?” 20 And he confessed [truthfully] and did not deny [that he was only a man], but acknowledged, “I am not the Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed)!” 21 They asked him, “What then? Are you Elijah?” And he said, “I am not.” “Are you the [promised] Prophet?” And he answered, “No.” 22 Then they said to him, “Who are you? Tell us, so that we may give an answer to those who sent us. What do you say about yourself?” 23 He said, “I am the voice of one shouting in the wilderness, ‘Make straight the way of the Lord,’ as the prophet Isaiah said.”

24 Now they had been sent from the Pharisees. 25 They asked him, “Why then are you baptizing, if you are not the Christ, nor Elijah, nor the Prophet?” 26 John answered them, “I baptize [only] in water, but among you there stands One whom you do not recognize and of whom you know nothing. 27 It is He [the preeminent One] who comes after me, the strap of whose sandal I am not worthy to untie [even as His slave].” 28 These things occurred in Bethany across the Jordan [at the Jordan River crossing], where John was baptizing.

29 The next day he saw Jesus coming to him and said, “Look! The Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world! 30 This is He on behalf of whom I said, ‘After me comes a Man who has a higher rank than I and has priority over me, for He existed before me.’ 31 I did not recognize Him [as the Messiah]; but I came baptizing in water so that He would be [publicly] revealed to Israel.” 32 John gave [further] evidence [testifying officially for the record, with validity and relevance], saying, “I have seen the Spirit descending as a dove out of heaven, and He remained upon Him. 33 I did not recognize Him [as the Messiah], but He who sent me to baptize in water said to me, ‘He upon whom you see the Spirit descend and remain, this One is He who baptizes with the Holy Spirit.’ 34 I myself have [actually] seen [that happen], and my testimony is that this is the Son of God!”

Jesus’ Public Ministry, First Converts
35 Again the next day John was standing with two of his disciples, 36 and he looked at Jesus as He walked along, and said, “Look! The Lamb of God!” 37 The two disciples heard him say this, and they followed Jesus. 38 And Jesus turned and saw them following Him, and asked them, “What do you want?” They answered Him, “Rabbi (which translated means Teacher), where are You staying?” 39 He said to them, “Come, and you will see.” So they went [with Him] and saw where He was staying; and they stayed with Him that day, for it was about the tenth hour. 40 One of the two who heard what John said and [as a result] followed Jesus was Andrew, Simon Peter’s brother. 41 He first looked for and found his own brother Simon and told him, “We have found the Messiah” (which translated means the Christ). 42 Andrew brought Simon to Jesus. Jesus looked at him and said, “You are Simon the son of John. You shall be called Cephas (which is translated Peter).”

43 The next day Jesus decided to go into Galilee, and He found Philip and said to him, “Follow Me [as My disciple, accepting Me as your Master and Teacher, and walking the same path of life that I walk].” 44 Now Philip was from Bethsaida, the city of Andrew and Peter. 45 Philip found Nathanael and told him, “We have found the One Moses in the Law and also the Prophets wrote about—Jesus from Nazareth, the son of Joseph [according to public record].” 46 Nathanael answered him, “Can anything good come out of Nazareth?” Philip replied, “Come and see.” 47 Jesus saw Nathanael coming toward Him, and said of him, “Here is an Israelite indeed [a true descendant of Jacob], in whom there is no guile nor deceit nor duplicity!” 48 Nathanael said to Jesus, “How do You know [these things about] me?” Jesus answered, “Before Philip called you, when you were still under the fig tree, I saw you.” 49 Nathanael answered, “Rabbi (Teacher), You are the Son of God; You are the King of Israel.” 50 Jesus replied, “Because I said to you that I saw you under the fig tree, do you believe [in Me]? You will see greater things than this.” 51 Then He said to him, “I assure you and most solemnly say to you, you will see heaven opened and the angels of God ascending and descending on the Son of Man [the bridge between heaven and earth].”
{John 1:1-51 AMP}
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:52am On Mar 09, 2019
BEFORE YOU DECIDE TO MARRY:
Commit this marriage desire to THE THRONE OF GRACE {Hebrews 4:16},
GOD{the Holy Spirit} will direct your steps {Psalm 1:6 "the Lord GUIDES THE STEPS OF THE RIGHTEOUS"};
Marriage is not because you are getting old,
Marriage is not because your MUM/DAD/RELATIONS ARE ON YOUR NECK,
Marriage is not because *all your age-mates are getting married*,
Marriage was DESIGNED BY GOD and HE ALONE TRAINS BOTH SPOUSE and directs them{man/woman} to MARRIAGE by bringing them together at his appointed time{Isaiah 34:16, Gal.4:4} after both of them have received HIS APPROVAL to enter into marriage as a CALL/VOCATION{Matt.19:12; not every human being is DESIGNED TO MARRY} and have RECEIVED HIS PERSONAL TRAINING FOR MARRIAGE AND ARE RIPE to build a GODLY LINEAGE {Mark 4:28 "...first the blade, then the head [of grain], then the MATURE GRAIN in the head"}.
Great Grace!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:16pm On Mar 09, 2019
No power of hell,
No schemes of man,
Shall Ever pluck me from His{JESUS CHRIST} hands,
Till He returns,
OR calls me home,
Here in the Power of Christ I stand.
Amen.
Singing....
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:40pm On Mar 09, 2019
GAMBLING has been nicknamed *betting/lotto/try-your-luck/MMM*, anyone who is a Christian belongs to GOD{JESUS CHRIST} including EVERYTHING YOU POSSESS{spirit, soul, body, wealth, money, lands, business e.t.c} hence they are ONLY PERMISSIBLE TO BE USED FOR HIS GLORY ALONE thus "whatever you do, do it for the glory of God" {1 Cor. 10:31}, to bet/gamble means to tell GOD "I do not trust you with my finances/money/wealth e.t.c whether in terms of HIS CAPACITY TO PROVIDE THEM AT ALL OR TO MULTIPLY THEM" yet we quote and shout his words written in Deut.8:18 "remember, I am the Lord who gives you POWER TO MAKE MONEY/WEALTH". It is because they do not have ANY TANGIBLE PRODUCTS/ASSETS TO BUY OR SELL and we are well-informed that it is 50-50 chance of LOOSING ALL MONEY INVESTED or GAINING part/all the money invested by other human being involved hence this type of biz/investment is BASED UPON CHANCE and NOT UPON GRACE while Christians are called to operate upon GRACE through FAITH IN CHRIST JESUS {"We are saved BY GRACE through FAITH so that no one should boast of his smartness/strategy/luck/chance/effort/self-will/self-determination" Eph.2:8}. Jesus Christ made it clear that He{man/woman} who is not faithful in little things cannot be given BIG THINGS TO HANDLE {}. YOU/I have made these mistakes by engaging in these things(gambling/) in the past but now the ENLIGHTENMENT OF THE HOLY SPIRIT HAS BEEN REVEALED TO US then we MUST GIVE UP *EVERYTHING* that is not PRODUCED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT OF GRACE IN CHRIST JESUS {Hebrews 12:15-17}. It does not matter how many people have benefited from these SCHEMES IN THE PAST/PRESENT/FUTURE. IT IS UNRIGHTEOUS/UNACCEPTABLE TO GOD because IT MAKES US NOT TO TRUST GOD WITH OUR WEALTH/FINANCES/MONEY. GREAT GRACE BRETHREN!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 4:40pm On Mar 10, 2019
And now I commend you to God [placing you in His protective, loving care] and [I commend you] to the word of His grace [the counsel and promises of His unmerited favor]. His grace is able to build you up and to give you the [rightful] inheritance among all those who are sanctified [that is, among those who are set apart for God’s purpose—all believers] in JESUS CHRIST. AMEN.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 11, 2019
Someone posted, Have you met Jesus? And added a link www.pathsonwater.com Please is Jesus in the internet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:50pm On Mar 11, 2019
Then the Lord spoke to Moses, saying,

2 “Say to all the congregation of the children of Israel, ‘You shall be holy, for I the Lord your God am holy.
{Leviticus 19:1-2 amp}

You shall not steal, nor deal deceptively, nor lie to one another. 12 You shall not swear [an oath] falsely by My name, so as to profane the name of your God; I am the Lord.

13 ‘You shall not oppress or exploit your neighbor, nor rob him. You shall not withhold the wages of a hired man overnight until morning. 14 You shall not curse a deaf man nor put a stumbling block before the blind, but you shall fear your God [with profound reverence]; I am the Lord.

15 ‘You shall not do injustice in judgment; you shall not be partial to the poor nor show a preference for the great, but judge your neighbor fairly. 16 You shall not go around as a gossip among your people, and you are not to act against the life of your neighbor [with slander or false testimony]; I am the Lord.

17 ‘You shall not hate your brother in your heart; you may most certainly rebuke your neighbor, but shall not incur sin because of him. 18 You shall not take revenge nor bear any grudge against the sons of your people, but you shall love your neighbor (acquaintance, associate, companion) as yourself; I am the Lord.
{Leviticus 19:11-18 amp}
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 3:17pm On Mar 11, 2019
Receive Grace to study, understand, believe and willingly obey the word of God according to Jesus teachings with effortless ease today 11th March, 2019 and everyday of your life on earth under the Holy Spirit influence in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen.

Miracle at Cana:
1 On the third day there was a wedding at Cana of Galilee, and the mother of Jesus was there; 2 and both Jesus and His disciples were invited to the wedding. 3 When the wine was all gone, the mother of Jesus said to Him, “They have no more wine.” 4 Jesus said to her, “[Dear] woman, what is that to you and to Me? My time [to act and to be revealed] has not yet come.” 5 His mother said to the servants, “Whatever He says to you, do it.” 6 Now there were six stone waterpots set there for the Jewish custom of purification (ceremonial washing), containing twenty or thirty gallons each. 7 Jesus said to the servants, “Fill the waterpots with water.” So they filled them up to the brim. 8 Then He said to them, “Draw some out now and take it to the headwaiter [of the banquet].” So they took it to him. 9 And when the headwaiter tasted the water which had turned into wine, not knowing where it came from (though the servants who had drawn the water knew) he called the bridegroom, 10 and said to him, “Everyone else serves his best wine first, and when people have drunk freely, then he serves that which is not so good; but you have kept back the good wine until now.” 11 This, the first of His signs (attesting miracles), Jesus did in Cana of Galilee, and revealed His glory [displaying His deity and His great power openly], and His disciples believed [confidently] in Him [as the Messiah—they adhered to, trusted in, and relied on Him].

12 After this He went down to Capernaum, He and His mother and brothers and His disciples; and they stayed there a few days.

First Passover—Cleansing the Temple
13 Now the Passover of the Jews was approaching, so Jesus went up to Jerusalem. 14 And in the temple [enclosure] He found the people who were selling oxen and sheep and doves, and the money changers sitting at their tables. 15 He made a whip of cords, and drove them all out of the temple, with the sheep and the oxen; and He scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables; 16 then to those who sold the doves He said, “Take these things away! Stop making My Father’s house a place of commerce!” 17 His disciples remembered that it is written [in the Scriptures], “Zeal (love, concern) for Your house [and its honor] will consume Me.” 18 Then the Jews retorted, “What sign (attesting miracle) can You show us as [proof of] your authority for doing these things?” 19 Jesus answered them, “Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.” 20 Then the Jews replied, “It took forty-six years to build this temple, and You will raise it up in three days?” 21 But He was speaking of the temple which was His body. 22 So when He had risen from the dead, His disciples remembered what He had said. And they believed and trusted in and relied on the Scripture and the words that Jesus had spoken.

23 Now when He was in Jerusalem at the Passover feast, many believed in His name [identifying themselves with Him] after seeing His signs (attesting miracles) which He was doing. 24 But Jesus, for His part, did not entrust Himself to them, because He knew all people [and understood the superficiality and fickleness of human nature], 25 and He did not need anyone to testify concerning man [and human nature], for He Himself knew what was in man [in their hearts—in the very core of their being].
{John 2:1-25 AMP}
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:05am On Mar 12, 2019
Made Alive in Christ:
1 And you [He made alive when you] were [spiritually] dead and separated from Him because of your transgressions and sins, 2 in which you once walked. You were following the ways of this world [influenced by this present age], in accordance with the prince of the power of the air (Satan), the spirit who is now at work in the disobedient [the unbelieving, who fight against the purposes of God]. 3 Among these [unbelievers] we all once lived in the passions of our flesh [our behavior governed by the sinful self], indulging the desires of human nature [without the Holy Spirit] and [the impulses] of the [sinful] mind. We were, by nature, children [under the sentence] of [God’s] wrath, just like the rest [of mankind]. 4 But God, being [so very] rich in mercy, because of His great and wonderful love with which He loved us, 5 even when we were [spiritually] dead and separated from Him because of our sins, He made us [spiritually] alive together with Christ (for by His grace—His undeserved favor and mercy—you have been saved from God’s judgment). 6 And He raised us up together with Him [when we believed], and seated us with Him in the heavenly places, [because we are] in Christ Jesus, 7 [and He did this] so that in the ages to come He might [clearly] show the immeasurable and unsurpassed riches of His grace in [His] kindness toward us in Christ Jesus [by providing for our redemption]. 8 For it is by grace [God’s remarkable compassion and favor drawing you to Christ] that you have been saved [actually delivered from judgment and given eternal life] through faith. And this [salvation] is not of yourselves [not through your own effort], but it is the [undeserved, gracious] gift of God; 9 not as a result of [your] works [nor your attempts to keep the Law], so that no one will [be able to] boast or take credit in any way [for his salvation]. 10 For we are His workmanship [His own master work, a work of art], created in Christ Jesus [reborn from above—spiritually transformed, renewed, ready to be used] for good works, which God prepared [for us] beforehand [taking paths which He set], so that we would walk in them [living the good life which He prearranged and made ready for us].

11 Therefore, remember that at one time you Gentiles by birth, who are called “Uncircumcision” by those who called themselves “Circumcision,” [itself a mere mark] which is made in the flesh by human hands— 12 remember that at that time you were separated from Christ [excluded from any relationship with Him], alienated from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers to the covenants of promise [with no share in the sacred Messianic promise and without knowledge of God’s agreements], having no hope [in His promise] and [living] in the world without God. 13 But now [at this very moment] in Christ Jesus you who once were [so very] far away [from God] have been brought near by the blood of Christ. 14 For He Himself is our peace and our bond of unity. He who made both groups—[Jews and Gentiles]—into one body and broke down the barrier, the dividing wall [of spiritual antagonism between us], 15 by abolishing in His [own crucified] flesh the hostility caused by the Law with its commandments contained in ordinances [which He satisfied]; so that in Himself He might make the two into one new man, thereby establishing peace. 16 And [that He] might reconcile them both [Jew and Gentile, united] in one body to God through the cross, thereby putting to death the hostility. 17 And He came and preached the good news of peace to you [Gentiles] who were far away, and peace to those [Jews] who were near. 18 For it is through Him that we both have a [direct] way of approach in one Spirit to the Father. 19 So then you are no longer strangers and aliens [outsiders without rights of citizenship], but you are fellow citizens with the saints (God’s people), and are [members] of God’s household, 20 having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus Himself as the [chief] Cornerstone, 21 in whom the whole structure is joined together, and it continues [to increase] growing into a holy temple in the Lord [a sanctuary dedicated, set apart, and sacred to the presence of the Lord]. 22 In Him [and in fellowship with one another] you also are being built together into a dwelling place of God in the Spirit.
{Ephesians 2:1-22 AMP}
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by funkeyuche: 4:43pm On Mar 12, 2019
everyone my name is ELIJAH, Age 22 ,Sex male. I stay on the island @ Ajah, Thomas estate,Lagos.Am seriously in need of weekend jobs Saturdays & sunday be it ushering,services,cleaning etc
I am willing to do your work for you really well and okay,I already have a weekday job,but i budget a certain amount of money which from my weekdays earning it will take long to get...I don't do anything with my weekends which i think I need to utilize the time and at least earn with it if I want to get what I want.
Call : 0.7.0.8.0.9.1.9.3.8.4
Please am really serious about these, Thank you.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:26pm On Mar 12, 2019
Keep Fervent in Your Love:
1 Therefore, since Christ suffered in the flesh [and died for us], arm yourselves [like warriors] with the same purpose [being willing to suffer for doing what is right and pleasing God], because whoever has suffered in the flesh [being like-minded with Christ] is done with [intentional] sin [having stopped pleasing the world], 2 so that he can no longer spend the rest of his natural life living for human appetites and desires, but [lives] for the will and purpose of God. 3 For the time already past is [more than] enough for doing what the [unsaved] Gentiles like to do—living [unrestrained as you have done] in a course of [shameless] sensuality, lusts, drunkenness, carousing, drinking parties, and wanton idolatries. 4 In [connection with] all this, they [the unbelievers] are resentful and surprised that you do not [think like them, value their values and] run [hand in hand] with them into the same excesses of dissipation and immoral freedom, and they criticize and abuse and ridicule you and make fun of your values. 5 But they will [have to] give an account to Him who is ready to judge and pass sentence on the living and the dead. 6 For this is why the good news [of salvation] was preached [in their lifetimes] even to those who are dead, that though they were judged in the flesh as men are, they may live in the spirit according to [the will and purpose of] God.

The end and culmination of all things is near. Therefore, be sound-minded and self-controlled for the purpose of prayer [staying balanced and focused on the things of God so that your communication will be clear, reasonable, specific and pleasing to Him.] 8 Above all, have fervent and unfailing love for one another, because love covers a multitude of sins [it overlooks unkindness and unselfishly seeks the best for others]. 9 Be hospitable to one another without complaint. 10 Just as each one of you has received a special gift [a spiritual talent, an ability graciously given by God], employ it in serving one another as [is appropriate for] good stewards of God’s multi-faceted grace [faithfully using the diverse, varied gifts and abilities granted to Christians by God’s unmerited favor]. 11 Whoever speaks [to the congregation], is to do so as one who speaks the oracles (utterances, the very words) of God. Whoever serves [the congregation] is to do so as one who serves by the strength which God [abundantly] supplies, so that in all things God may be glorified [honored and magnified] through Jesus Christ, to whom belongs the glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.

Share the Sufferings of Christ:
12 Beloved, do not be surprised at the fiery ordeal which is taking place to test you [that is, to test the quality of your faith], as though something strange or unusual were happening to you. 13 But insofar as you are sharing Christ’s sufferings, keep on rejoicing, so that when His glory [filled with His radiance and splendor] is revealed, you may rejoice with great joy. 14 If you are insulted and reviled for [bearing] the name of Christ, you are blessed [happy, with life-joy and comfort in God’s salvation regardless of your circumstances], because the Spirit of glory and of God is resting on you [and indwelling you—He whom they curse, you glorify]. 15 Make sure that none of you suffers as a murderer, or a thief, or any sort of criminal [in response to persecution], or as a troublesome meddler interfering in the affairs of others; 16 but if anyone suffers [ill-treatment] as a Christian [because of his belief], he is not to be ashamed, but is to glorify God [because he is considered worthy to suffer] in this name. 17 For it is the time [destined] for judgment to begin with the household of God; and if it begins with us, what will the outcome be for those who do not respect or believe or obey the gospel of God? 18 And if it is difficult for the righteous to be saved, what will become of the godless and the sinner? 19 Therefore, those who are ill-treated and suffer in accordance with the will of God must [continue to] do right and commit their souls [for safe-keeping] to the faithful Creator.
{1 Peter 4:1-19 AMP}
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 8:22pm On Mar 12, 2019
funkeyuche:
everyone my name is ELIJAH, Age 22 ,Sex male. I stay on the island @ Ajah, Thomas estate,Lagos.Am seriously in need of weekend jobs Saturdays & sunday be it ushering,services,cleaning etc
I am willing to do your work for you really well and okay,I already have a weekday job,but i budget a certain amount of money which from my weekdays earning it will take long to get...I don't do anything with my weekends which i think I need to utilize the time and at least earn with it if I want to get what I want.
Call : 0.7.0.8.0.9.1.9.3.8.4
Please am really serious about these, Thank you.
I pray that the Holy Spirit will release a favorable financial offer to you in Jesus Name. Amen.
Keep faith ALIVE IN CHRIST JESUS!
GREAT GRACE!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Aphroditee(f): 8:41am On Mar 13, 2019
[quote author=ochibuogwu5 post=76599668] I pray/quote I asked for help and got none , really getting me depressed
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 8:59am On Mar 13, 2019
THANK YOU JESUS CHRIST; MY ENCOURAGEMENT!!!
"OUR HOPE IN CHRIST JESUS WILL NEVER EVER DISAPPOINT US BECAUSE THE LOVE OF GOD HAS BEEN POURED INTO OUR HEARTS THROUGH HIS HOLY SPIRIT HE HAS GIVEN TO US WHO INDWELLS IN OUR SPIRIT, SOUL AND BODY" {ROMANS 5:5}
GREAT GRACE BRETHREN!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) ... (787) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — Love Not The World / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.