Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,484 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (659) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (834367 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) ... (787) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Ihedinobi3: 9:29am On Mar 27, 2019
NNAMDIII:
Good evening bro, please i have some questions for you
You could open a thread with your questions and invite whomever you want. This is really just a Chatbox for Christians.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:36am On Mar 28, 2019
No human being can be smarter than *God's Grace*

God's Grace is *expressed* in his words and manifestations interpreted in line with *Jesus Christ teachings*

for those who say *think outside the box* when the see the bible and its content as *box*

Unless you are not a Christian,

if you operate/think/act/decide outside of God's grace, you will *hurt yourself and others not God*

thus

"Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you, and thereby many be defiled" {Hebrews 12:17}.

God's grace is capable of solving or handling any situation any man or woman delves into inside this world surrounded by evil, wickedness, bitterness, lies, injustice, fears, blackmail, immoralities e.t.c

thus

For the [remarkable, undeserved] grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men. 12 It teaches us to reject ungodliness and worldly (immoral) desires, and to live self-controlled, upright, and holy lives [lives with a purpose that reflect spiritual maturity] in this present age/world/generation" {Titus 2:11-12 amp}

because

"All Scripture is God-breathed [given by divine inspiration] and is profitable for instruction, for conviction [of sin], for correction [of error and restoration to obedience], for training in righteousness [learning to live in conformity to God’s will, both publicly and privately—behaving honorably with personal integrity and moral courage]; 17 so that the man of God may be complete and proficient, outfitted and thoroughly equipped for every good work." {2 Timothy 3:16-17 amp}.

GREAT GRACE BRETHREN!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:38am On Mar 28, 2019
SELF REPRIMAND�

"He who told the blazing sun where to stand in the morning, He who drew the line for the restless oceans to keep within their appointed limits,He who counted the hairs on our heads, would He be ignorant of His Supervisory role in our lives? Can we count the hairs on our eyelashes,talk more of the ones on our head? Why do we want to WORK things out on our own and row the boat by ourselves to the bay��‍♀?

�DID YOU KNOW?

Seeking after pleasures often defeats its own ends.

1.You've said you must marry that lady,she is pretty, has all the curves and if you don't marry her, you'll kill yourself. Huh?� . Have you thought about her vision in life and her virtues as a woman?

2. That dude is "loaded", he is an importer and exporter based abroad and promised to buy you a benz,You must marry that man and travel too with him or else you....�

3. You must get pregnant for your date since He doesn't want to propose to you so you can tie him down to marry you, by fire by force...its alright! �

4. He said he must sleep with You before he sees your parents and start the first marital rites and you agreed,what if he does that severally and after that concludes, "Sorry,you are not good in bed,I don't want to be seeking for sexual satisfaction outside my marriage ". Its the same old trick ohh,na dem dem�

5. He wants to marry you and he is said he is from one community in the Eastern Nigeria and insists you must get pregnant before He commences the marital rites,you loose up and take in,he now drifts saying it must be a boy before he makes any move,Gbam!!! the pregnancy scan shows its a girl��. Poor you.�

6. All your friends and even younger ones are " made",your class mate whilst in school just did a "classy"wedding and you must not be exempted, then you travel abroad to do that dubious business so you can shake up the city and send some dough home...after all You "deserve some accolades" too�. What if you can't even have your peace of mind and dignity as a human anymore over there or worst of all ,what if you get deported� and your Mum becomes �?

7. You are one of these :a single lady, separated, divorced, widowed or a single mum, you accept the norm that you'd have to wear the skimpy and provocative wears revealing your boobs or ripped trousers exposing your "hot thighs" all in the name of fashion to attract � Mr Right�‍�....seriously if you were a man,would you consider yourself a wife material�? Doesn't he have advisers when its time to choose a wife? Would they recommended you�, Yes or no? SELAH!!!

Sweetheart,It's far more than your looks or body curves, be modest,keep on keeping on and fear God more than you'd fear rats,the dude may lust over you, oh yes, but the sad news is that he still desires for a wife a lady of virtue and modest in dressing and personality like his wonderful mum. He wants a queen in the making as a wife,queens are always decent yet charming and winsome. Babe, visit the Queen of England and see that Decency is still trendy and rocks�

6. You've been content with how you've been coping with your husband but your Social media friends are always trendy and posting pictures with their latest hot outfits daily,then you put your husband under undue pressure and cook half meal for your children so you can save and buy wears so you too can 'belong�� as you post and dub yourself " slay queen" Do you know the motives behind your friends posts or the source of their money? What if they don't buy those clothes? What if they have a boutique - picking and replacing the clothes back after wearing? �

Friends,in all these,just be content.Life is simple and is not in the number of undue human accolades but the God's accolades you get; how many lives have been affected positively for God via your life or posts on social media, do you impact lives,does your life preach the goodness of our God;don't be in competition with any one to outdo one another; don't dig your early grave by insisting on making that relationship work even when you can see signs of prayerlessness, infidelity, pomposity, hot temperedness and undue extravagant spending in your spouse to be, run for your dear life��‍♂��‍♀,after all, a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.�

� GEM FOR TODAY

We should never be impatience at the seemingly "inactivity or slowness" of God then we take things into our own hands and try to be our own Providence. Please Know God for yourself; be still and know He is God. Affect lives, touch lives and bring people closer to God rather than farther from God in all your endeavors. He is never late, He is right there on time and when its your time, you sure don't need to announce it, people 'd share the good news for you. Amen.

� Your plans may fail,rely on God for He is the one to "work" things for you...not you, not by yourself��‍♂�‍♀.

�Thank God its Thursday: Flourishing moments of Self Reprimand �.

Love�

Chychy.

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:42am On Mar 28, 2019
Something about *inherited sin*, I believe it will help us a whole lot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmnCYrcQqH4

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by gurusubai7(m): 9:41am On Mar 29, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fd8zzxpZdjA

Don't forget to like Subscribe and share!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 11:18am On Mar 29, 2019
ochibuogwu5:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:04pm On Mar 29, 2019
Lord lift me up
and let me stand
by faith on Heaven's table-land,
a higher grace than I have found,
Lord plant my feet on a higher ground. Amen.
Praying and singing....
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Preshy561(f): 12:04pm On Mar 29, 2019
How can Christians all over the world unite cos there's a heavy clamp down of Christian faith all over the world.
Europe has been conquered
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:11pm On Mar 29, 2019
WHAT A HUSBAND TOLD HIS WIFE THE NIGHT OF THEIR MARRIAGE/ WEDDING
My wife, everyone has gone home. The music is quiet, the celebration is over. Our wedding was beautiful but it is now in the past. We have finished the wedding/marriage, it is now time to build our marriage. All that is left now is the two of us… What we will become tomorrow, starts from tonight. Our life is no longer the same.
There was a day you put on one red dress… You looked so beautiful in it. That Day I wanted to just touch you! We were in the Cinema and I was so tempted. I wanted to just take you inside the toilet and kiss you but I couldn’t. Guess what? Now I have you forever, I can do that everyday.
Before I take off your cloth and make love to you… let me tell you few things.
I have nothing to hide from you from this day. My phone, you can use it like your own. You can access my facebook, my twitter and my Instagram
From today, I have become a child. For the past five years of my life, I have been a man. I wake myself up in the morning, sometimes I go to bed hungry, I do things the way I want to. I come home whenever I want to but all that ends today. From today you become my mother, who will scold me when I come home late, a mother who will wake me up at six to go work, a mother who will ensure I don’t sleep hungry. I am glad I have a mother in you.
I hope you will be a good mother? Don’t be too harsh and I promise I won’t be too stubborn. Sometimes I will give you headache but I promise, I will also be the cure of every headache.
When my parents died, I looked after my brothers and sisters. I was like a father to them. So i will not have problem being a father to you. Hope all men will be as nice as dis. Let's treat women like egg. Women are precious, their value is priceless.
Why not share this post by clicking on the share button below? Maybe you can touch someone!
by Grace Peter Okonkwo.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:17pm On Mar 29, 2019
Preshy561:
How can Christians all over the world unite cos there's a heavy clamp down of Christian faith all over the world.
Those things are external noise, also remember Matthew 24:24; *even the very elect will be deceived at the end of time* however the *kingdom of our God is unshakable*(Hebrews 12:28).
In every age, race, politics, society, system e.t.c the Holy Spirit always keeps for himself *7000 remnants* {Romans 11:4-6}.
Jesus Christ Our God and Lord promised us that we are going to face tribulations for *believing in him but we should fear not because he has conquered all things on our behalf* {John 16:33}
All we need to do is keep believing and preaching the sound gospel of grace and truth found only in Christ Jesus so that the Holy Spirit will keep sustaining us by his grace, winning more souls to Himself and encouraging those who are sincerely following him with all their hearts, soul and body in every country of the world.
GREAT GRACE BRETHREN!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:21pm On Mar 29, 2019
MUO NSO, I BU OYIM
GI KAM GA-ESO....{transliteretd; HOLY SPIRIT YOU ARE MY FRIEND AND ONLY YOU WILL I FOLLOW}
singing....
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Preshy561(f): 12:22pm On Mar 29, 2019
ochibuogwu5:
Those things are external noise, also remember Matthew 24:24; *even the very elect will be deceived at the end of time* however the *kingdom of our God is unshakable*(Hebrews 12:28).
In every age, race, politics, society, system e.t.c the Holy Spirit always keeps for himself *7000 remnants* {Romans 11:4-6}.
Jesus Christ Our God and Lord promised us that we are going to face tribulations for *believing in him but we should fear not because he has conquered all things on our behalf* {John 16:33}
All we need to do is keep believing and preaching the sound gospel of grace and truth found only in Christ Jesus so that the Holy Spirit will keep sustaining us by his grace, winning more souls to Himself and encouraging those who are sincerely following him with all their hearts, soul and body in every country of the world.
GREAT GRACE BRETHREN!!!
Thank you.
I'm really elated by these words.
God bless You sir
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:24pm On Mar 29, 2019
No power of hell,

No schemes of man,

shall ever pluck me from his hands,

till He returns

or

calls me home,

here in the power of Christ I stand. Amen.

Praying and singing....
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Preshy561(f): 12:24pm On Mar 29, 2019
ochibuogwu5:
WHAT A HUSBAND TOLD HIS WIFE THE NIGHT OF THEIR MARRIAGE/ WEDDING
My wife, everyone has gone home. The music is quiet, the celebration is over. Our wedding was beautiful but it is now in the past. We have finished the wedding/marriage, it is now time to build our marriage. All that is left now is the two of us… What we will become tomorrow, starts from tonight. Our life is no longer the same.
There was a day you put on one red dress… You looked so beautiful in it. That Day I wanted to just touch you! We were in the Cinema and I was so tempted. I wanted to just take you inside the toilet and kiss you but I couldn’t. Guess what? Now I have you forever, I can do that everyday.
Before I take off your cloth and make love to you… let me tell you few things.
I have nothing to hide from you from this day. My phone, you can use it like your own. You can access my facebook, my twitter and my Instagram
From today, I have become a child. For the past five years of my life, I have been a man. I wake myself up in the morning, sometimes I go to bed hungry, I do things the way I want to. I come home whenever I want to but all that ends today. From today you become my mother, who will scold me when I come home late, a mother who will wake me up at six to go work, a mother who will ensure I don’t sleep hungry. I am glad I have a mother in you.
I hope you will be a good mother? Don’t be too harsh and I promise I won’t be too stubborn. Sometimes I will give you headache but I promise, I will also be the cure of every headache.
When my parents died, I looked after my brothers and sisters. I was like a father to them. So i will not have problem being a father to you. Hope all men will be as nice as dis. Let's treat women like egg. Women are precious, their value is priceless.
Why not share this post by clicking on the share button below? Maybe you can touch someone!
by Grace Peter Okonkwo.
This is great.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:25pm On Mar 29, 2019
Preshy561:

Thank you.
I'm really elated by these words.
God bless You sir
AMEN.
GREAT GRACE DEAR!!!

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:26pm On Mar 29, 2019
Preshy561:

This is great.
Yes, I was gracefully inspired by it, that is why I shared it.

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:28pm On Mar 29, 2019
The Lion may suffer want and go hungry but those who trust in the Lord(Jesus Christ) will *never lack any good thing*" (Psalm 34:10)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:28pm On Mar 29, 2019
Grace,
Your grace alone is all I plead for,
Grace to serve you aright Lord (Jesus Christ)
Fresh grace to Love you more. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:33pm On Mar 29, 2019
THANK YOU JESUS CHRIST; THE CERTAINTY OF OUR CHRISTIAN HOPE!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by LisaAnne(f): 12:38pm On Mar 29, 2019
[quote author=ochibuogwu5 post=77059009]SELF REPRIMAND�

"He who told the blazing sun where to stand in the morning, He who drew the line for the restless oceans to keep within their appointed limits,He who counted the hairs on our heads, would He be ignorant of His Supervisory role in our lives? Can we count the hairs on our eyelashes,talk more of the ones on our head? Why do we want to WORK things out on our own and row the boat by ourselves to the bay��‍♀?

�DID YOU KNOW?

1.You've said you must marry that lady,she is pretty, has all the curves and if you don't marry her, you'll kill yourself. Huh?� . Have you thought about her vision in life and her virtues as a woman?

2. That dude is "loaded", he is an importer and exporter based abroad and promised to buy you a benz,You must marry that man and travel too with him or else you....�

3. You must get pregnant for your date since He doesn't want to propose to you so you can tie him down to marry you, by fire by force...its alright! �

4. He said he must sleep with You before he sees your parents and start the first marital rites and you agreed,what if he does that severally and after that concludes, "Sorry,you are not good in bed,I don't want to be seeking for sexual satisfaction outside my marriage ". Its the same old trick ohh,na dem dem�

5. He wants to marry you and he is said he is from one community in the Eastern Nigeria and insists you must get pregnant before He commences the marital rites,you loose up and take in,he now drifts saying it must be a boy before he makes any move,Gbam!!! the pregnancy scan shows its a girl��. Poor you.�

6. All your friends and even younger ones are " made",your class mate whilst in school just did a "classy"wedding and you must not be exempted, then you travel abroad to do that dubious business so you can shake up the city and send some dough home...after all You "deserve some accolades" too�. What if you can't even have your peace of mind and dignity as a human anymore over there or worst of all ,what if you get deported� and your Mum becomes �?

7. You are one of these :a single lady, separated, divorced, widowed or a single mum, you accept the norm that you'd have to wear the skimpy and provocative wears revealing your boobs or ripped trousers exposing your "hot thighs" all in the name of fashion to attract � Mr Right�‍�....seriously if you were a man,would you consider yourself a wife material�? Doesn't he have advisers when its time to choose a wife? Would they recommended you�, Yes or no? SELAH!!!

Sweetheart,It's far more than your looks or body curves, be modest,keep on keeping on and fear God more than you'd fear rats,the dude may lust over you, oh yes, but the sad news is that he still desires for a wife a lady of virtue and modest in dressing and personality like his wonderful mum. He wants a queen in the making as a wife,queens are always decent yet charming and winsome. Babe, visit the Queen of England and see that Decency is still trendy and rocks�

6. You've been content with how you've been coping with your husband but your Social media friends are always trendy and posting pictures with their latest hot outfits daily,then you put your husband under undue pressure and cook half meal for your children so you can save and buy wears so you too can 'belong�� as you post and dub yourself " slay queen" Do you know the motives behind your friends posts or the source of their money? What if they don't buy those clothes? What if they have a boutique - picking and replacing the clothes back after wearing? �

Friends,in all these,just be content.Life is simple and is not in the number of undue human accolades but the God's accolades you get; how many lives have been affected positively for God via your life or posts on social media, do you impact lives,does your life preach the goodness of our God;don't be in competition with any one to outdo one another; don't dig your early grave by insisting on making that relationship work even when you can see signs of prayerlessness, infidelity, pomposity, hot temperedness and undue extravagant spending in your spouse to be, run for your dear life��‍♂��‍♀,after all, a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.�

� GEM FOR TODAY

We should never be impatience at the seemingly "inactivity or slowness" of God then we take things into our own hands and try to be our own Providence. Please Know God for yourself; be still and know He is God. Affect lives, touch lives and bring people closer to God rather than farther from God in all your endeavors. He is never late, He is right there on time and when its your time, you sure don't need to announce it, people 'd share the good news for you. Amen.

� Your plans may fail,rely on God for He is the one to "work" things for you...not you, not by yourself��‍♂�‍♀.

Love�

Chychy.[/quote
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by LisaAnne(f): 12:38pm On Mar 29, 2019
[quote author=ochibuog wu5 post=77059009]SELF REPRIMAND�

�DID YOU KNOW?

� GEM FOR TODAY

Love�

Chychy.[/quote
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by LisaAnne(f): 12:39pm On Mar 29, 2019
[quote author=ochibuog wu5 post=77059009]SELF REPRIMAND�

�DID YOU KNOW?

� GEM FOR TODAY

Love�

Chychy.[/quote
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Tfbaby(m): 10:10am On Mar 30, 2019
Preshy561:

You see the problem with Christians is thinking that once you BELIEVE that's all, Christians need to move to the next level of believe...imagine a believer telling you its impossible to be perfect?
Ma the only solution to this is ONENESS 1corinthians 6:17 He that is joined to the lord is one spirit, once we all are joined together as one spirit then, we can conquer the world. Have you ever wondered why some Christians have spiritual gifts and others do not? It's ONENESS WITH GOD
when your spirit is one with God you're God nothing can meet you unaware cause God is in you and you're in him
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:10am On Mar 30, 2019
He who started this good work inside our lives will continue in it because HE IS GOD{JESUS CHRIST} ALL BY HIMSELF ALONE!!!

GREAT GRACE BRETHREN!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Fammoboy10(m): 2:22pm On Mar 30, 2019
BELIEVERS DON'T PRAY TO HAVE FAITH... �

You know like some people will say, God give me faith, more faith, powerful faith...

Nooo, we don't pray like that☝

You know what we do as touching having faith; a well strengthened one? �

Oh! Uv got to know this...

share, comment and like.

https://ambassadorofgrace..com/p/we-dont-pray-to-have-faith.html
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by budaatum: 5:19pm On Mar 30, 2019
ochibuogwu5:

Too good not to have it's own thread!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Lavidalocaa(f): 3:48pm On Mar 31, 2019
ochibuogwu5:

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 9:22am On Apr 01, 2019
"The word of the Lord came unto me again, saying,

2 What mean ye, that ye use this proverb concerning the land of Israel, saying, The fathers have eaten sour grapes, and the children's teeth are set on edge?

3 As I live, saith the Lord God, ye shall not have occasion any more to use this proverb in Israel.

4 Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.

{Ezekiel 18:1-4 KJV}
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 9:22am On Apr 01, 2019
budaatum:

Too good not to have it's own thread!
Thanks for that idea. I will upload it on a separate thread.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Ihedinobi3: 10:01am On Apr 01, 2019
ochibuogwu5:

Thanks for that idea. I will upload it on a separate thread.
S/he already did at the link. What does the video say?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by budaatum: 1:58pm On Apr 01, 2019
Ihedinobi3:

S/he already did at the link. What does the video say?
It's long, an hour, and I'm very fearful of doing it injustice so can't sumarise better than it's title. It is thought provoking, but ihe, you will not like it as it's contrarian. If you can, ochi.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Ihedinobi3: 3:27pm On Apr 01, 2019
budaatum:

It's long, an hour, and I'm very fearful of doing it injustice so can't sumarise better than it's title. It is thought provoking, but ihe, you will not like it as it's contrarian. If you can, ochi.
I have already commented on the video, or more specifically, the subject here.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) ... (787) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — Demas Was A Disciple / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.