Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:26 AM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (700) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (879349 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) ... (789) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:14pm On Mar 25, 2020
"Humans can reproduce only human life, but the Holy Spirit gives birth to spiritual life." (John 3:6 NLT)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:26pm On Mar 25, 2020
"So Jesus said to them, You will have the Light only a little while longer. Walk while you have the Light [keep on living by it], so that darkness may not overtake and overcome you. He who walks about in the dark does not know where he goes [he is drifting]. While you have the Light, believe in the Light [have faith in it, hold to it, rely on it], that you may become sons of the Light and be filled with Light. Jesus said these things, and then He went away and hid Himself from them [was lost to their view]." (John 12:35-36 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 4:35pm On Mar 25, 2020
Faith in the death of Jesus Christ Crucified on the Cross of Calvary and His resurrection is our only escape route/total-health in this time and for all eternity:

"Just as Moses lifted up the [bronze] serpent in the desert [on a pole], so must the Son of Man be lifted up [on the cross], 15 so that whoever believes will in Him have eternal life [after physical death, and will actually live forever].

16 “For God so [greatly] loved and dearly prized the world, that He [even] gave His [One and] [a]only begotten Son, so that whoever believes and trusts in Him [as Savior] shall not perish, but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send the Son into the world to judge and condemn the world [that is, to initiate the final judgment of the world], but that the world might be saved through Him. 18 Whoever believes and has decided to trust in Him [as personal Savior and Lord] is not judged [for this one, there is no judgment, no rejection, no condemnation]; but the one who does not believe [and has decided to reject Him as personal Savior and Lord] is judged already [that one has been convicted and sentenced], because he has not believed and trusted in the name of the [One and] only begotten Son of God [the One who is truly unique, the only One of His kind, the One who alone can save him]." (John 3:14-18 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 4:42pm On Mar 25, 2020
If we [freely] admit that we have sinned and confess our sins, He is faithful and just [true to His own nature and promises], and will forgive our sins and cleanse us continually from all unrighteousness [our wrongdoing, everything not in conformity with His will and purpose]. (1 John 1:9 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by cjcfjamartin: 6:14am On Mar 26, 2020
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 3:45pm On Mar 26, 2020
REPENT AND BELIEVE THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED ON THE CROSS TO SAVE ALL HUMANITY AND ALL CREATION FROM SIN AND HELL-FIRE NOW, DO NOT DELAY!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 3:54pm On Mar 26, 2020
For you have been granted [the privilege] for Christ’s sake, not only to believe and confidently trust in Him, but also to suffer for His sake," (Philippians 1:29 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Goalnaldo(m): 8:53am On Mar 27, 2020
Ochibuogwu5 you are doing a good job keeping the thread alive. May God bless you.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:39pm On Mar 27, 2020
"On God my salvation and my glory rest; He is my rock of [unyielding] strength, my refuge is in God." (Psalm 62:7 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 4:05am On Mar 28, 2020
When you encounter hard-verses that you find difficult to *accept* in the Scriptures tell the Holy Spirit to help you *to believe it*.......

Do not just say, it is hard to believe this one and *give it up*

1 John 2:6 (AMP)
"whoever says he lives in Christ [that is, whoever says he has accepted Him as God and Savior] ought [as a moral obligation] to walk and conduct himself just as He walked and conducted Himself."

Matthew 14:28-30 (AMP)
"Peter replied to Him, “Lord, if it is [really] You, command me to come to You on the water.” 29 He said, “Come!” So Peter got out of the boat, and walked on the water and came toward Jesus. 30 But when he saw [the effects of] the wind, he was frightened, and he began to sink, and he cried out, “Lord, save me!"

There is no *accumulated faith*, every second as long as you live on earth, you have to *re-affirm, re-confess* your faith in Jesus Christ Crucified else you are already sinking in *faithlessness*

Those who worship the Father, will worship in spirit and in truth...(John 4:23-24)

What do you believe in your mind about Jesus Christ Crucified now ? (spirit-worship of John 4:23-24)

How does your actions, decisions, thoughts, desires, imaginations, lifestyle, engagements currently manifest or agree with what you claim to believe about Jesus Christ Crucified now ? (truth/tangible-worship of John 4:23-24)

Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:35am On Mar 28, 2020
"For there is [only] one God, and [only] one Mediator between God and mankind, the Man Christ Jesus, who gave Himself as a ransom [a substitutionary sacrifice to atone] for all, the testimony given at the right and proper time." (1 Timothy 2:5-6 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by SKYloafFISH(f): 9:54am On Mar 28, 2020
Christ is light

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:51am On Mar 29, 2020
"Simon Peter answered, Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words (the message) of eternal life. And we have learned to believe and trust, and [more] we have come to know [surely] that You are the Holy One of God, the Christ (the Anointed One), the Son of the living God." (John 6:68-69 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by IsraelOA(m): 8:44am On Mar 29, 2020
Ok
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by IsraelOA(m): 8:45am On Mar 29, 2020
Ok
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:36pm On Mar 29, 2020
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:01pm On Mar 29, 2020
Only Jesus Christ Crucified can Save humanity and all creation from sin, curses, sicknesses, death and hell-fire.
This sickness(virus) is not to lead/end in death but for the GLORY OF JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED; OUR GOD!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:11pm On Mar 29, 2020
"He made Christ who knew no sin to [judicially] be sin on our behalf, so that in Him we would become the righteousness of God [that is, we would be made acceptable to Him and placed in a right relationship with Him by His gracious loving-mercy]."
(2 Corinthians 5:21 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:21pm On Mar 29, 2020
"So His brothers said to Him, “Leave here and go to Judea, so that Your disciples [there] may also see the works that You do. 4 No one does anything in secret when he wants to be known publicly. If You [must] do these things, show Yourself openly to the world and make Yourself known!” 5 For not even His brothers believed in Him. 6 So Jesus said to them, “My time has not yet come; but any time is right for you. 7 The world cannot hate you [since you are part of it], but it does hate Me because I denounce it and testify that its deeds are evil. 8 Go up to the feast yourselves. I am not going up to this feast because My time has not yet fully come.” 9 Having said these things to them, He stayed behind in Galilee." (John 7:3-9 amp)

Do not allow your own emotions, circumstances of life, trials, this self-isolation, videos/messages of this virus-pandemic or even people's influence around you to make you desire or engage in what is not pleasing to the Holy Spirit though it might be good or appears compassionate.

Seek the mercy, grace, love and revelation of the Holy Spirit about each wave-of-thought, decision or engagement to avoid *regrets and the consequences of faithlessness*

Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:30pm On Mar 29, 2020
Do not call sinfulness an opportunity in this self-isolation period rather seek to please the Lord Jesus Christ Crucified in your thoughts, words, deeds, desires, imaginations, decisions, movies, pictures, discussions, engagements e.t.c in this time...
Ephesians 5:10 (GNT)
"Try to learn what pleases the Lord."

1 Corinthians 10:23
"All things are lawful [that is, morally legitimate, permissible], but not all things are beneficial or advantageous. All things are lawful, but not all things are constructive [to character] and edifying [to spiritual life]."

Philippians 4:8 Amplified Bible (AMP)
"Finally, believers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable and worthy of respect, whatever is right and confirmed by God’s word, whatever is pure and wholesome, whatever is lovely and brings peace, whatever is admirable and of good repute; if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think continually on these things [center your mind on them, and implant them in your heart]."

Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 9:05pm On Mar 30, 2020
I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, if anyone observes My teaching [lives in accordance with My message, keeps My word], he will by no means ever see and experience death. (John 8:51 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 9:08pm On Mar 30, 2020
Hebrews 2:14-15 Amplified Bible (AMP)
14 Therefore, since [these His] children share in flesh and blood [the physical nature of mankind], He Himself in a similar manner also shared in the same [physical nature, but without sin], so that through [experiencing] death He might make powerless (ineffective, impotent) him who had the power of death—that is, the devil— 15 and [that He] might free all those who through [the haunting] fear of death were held in slavery throughout their lives.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 9:10pm On Mar 30, 2020
2 Timothy 1:10 Amplified Bible (AMP)
10 but now [that extraordinary purpose and grace] has been fully disclosed and realized by us through the appearing of our Savior Christ Jesus who [through His incarnation and earthly ministry] abolished death [making it null and void] and brought life and immortality to light through the gospel,
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:28pm On Mar 30, 2020
Isaiah 25:8 King James Version (KJV)
8 He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord God will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth: for the Lord hath spoken it.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:31pm On Mar 30, 2020
Hosea 13:14 King James Version (KJV)
I will ransom them from the power of the grave; I will redeem them from death: O death, I will be thy plagues; O grave, I will be thy destruction: repentance shall be hid from mine eyes.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:33pm On Mar 30, 2020
Colossians 2:14-15 Amplified Bible (AMP)
14 having canceled out the certificate of debt consisting of legal demands [which were in force] against us and which were hostile to us. And this certificate He has set aside and completely removed by nailing it to the cross. 15 When He had disarmed the rulers and authorities [those supernatural forces of evil operating against us], He made a public example of them [exhibiting them as captives in His triumphal procession], having triumphed over them through the cross.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:34pm On Mar 30, 2020
Revelation 20:14 Amplified Bible (AMP)
14 Then death and Hades [the realm of the dead] were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire [the eternal separation from God].
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:35pm On Mar 30, 2020
Revelation 21:4 Amplified Bible (AMP)
4 and He will wipe away every tear from their eyes; and there will no longer be death; there will no longer be sorrow and anguish, or crying, or pain; for the former order of things has passed away.”
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:37pm On Mar 30, 2020
Luke 20:35-36 Amplified Bible (AMP)
35 but those who are considered worthy to gain that [other world and that future] age and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry nor are given in marriage; 36 and they cannot die again, because they are [immortal] like the angels (equal to, angel-like). And they are children of God, being participants in the resurrection.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:40pm On Mar 30, 2020
2 Corinthians 5:1-2 Amplified Bible (AMP)

The Temporal and Eternal

1 For we know that if the earthly tent [our physical body] which is our house is torn down [through death], we have a building from God, a house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens. 2 For indeed in this house(mortal-body) we groan, longing to be clothed with our [immortal, eternal] celestial dwelling"
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:43pm On Mar 30, 2020
John 11:43-44 Amplified Bible (AMP)
43 When He had said this, He shouted with a loud voice, “Lazarus, come out!” 44 Out came the man who had been dead, his hands and feet tightly wrapped in burial cloths (linen strips), and with a [burial] cloth wrapped around his face. Jesus said to them, “Unwrap him and release him.”
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:44pm On Mar 30, 2020
Romans 1:4 Amplified Bible (AMP)
4 and [as to His divine nature] according to the Spirit of holiness was openly designated to be the Son of God with power [in a triumphant and miraculous way] by His resurrection from the dead: Jesus Christ our Lord.

(1) (2) (3) ... (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) ... (789) (Reply)

Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Higher Everyday — Fornication Forbidden / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.