Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (709) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (833097 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) (712) ... (787) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 6:40pm On Jun 05, 2020
"Then the angel replied to her, “The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you [like a cloud]; for that reason the holy (pure, sinless) Child shall be called the Son of God." (Luke 1:35 amp)
The HOLY SPIRIT will come upon you who believe in the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ Crucified with *healing mercy, grace, love, salvation, deliverance, provisions, peace, joy, righteousness, justice, hope and confidence* in your current situation beyond what you ever expected in Jesus Name. Amen.
TRUST AND HOLD UNTO JESUS OBEDIENTLY AND FAITHFULLY!!!
"for with Jesus Christ Crucified *all things are possible*" (Luke 1:37)
He said after they crucify him on the Cross, he will resurrect on the 3rd-day ("Now they were on the road going up to Jerusalem, and Jesus was walking on ahead of them; and they were perplexed [at what Jesus had said], and those who were following were alarmed and afraid. And again He took the twelve [disciples] aside and began telling them what was going to happen to Him, 33 saying, “Listen very carefully: we are going up to Jerusalem, and the Son of Man will be betrayed and handed over to the chief priests and the scribes; and they will condemn Him to death and hand Him over to the Gentiles (Romans). 34 They will mock and ridicule Him and spit on Him, and whip (scourge) Him and kill Him, and three days later He will rise [from the dead].” Mark 10:32-34)
and after His crucifixion and death, he spent 3-days inside the grave then rose-up as He said...
One of the uncertainties of human being/existence is death hence Our Saviour and Redeemer; Jesus Christ conquered death and rose from the dead what is the situation that you are facing as a human being that HE cannot settle for you ?
"For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again [as in fact He did], even so God [in this same way—by raising them from the dead] will bring with Him those [believers] who have fallen asleep in Jesus."
(1 Thessalonians 4:14)
"And if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead lives in you, He who raised Christ Jesus from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit, who lives in you."
(Romans 8:11 amp)
No matter the amount of sin, shame, curse, fears, difficulties, betrayals, anxieties, depressions, addictions, trials, temptations e.t.c that you have been engaging previously only *the Blood of Jesus Christ Crucified is capable is appeasing GOD THE FATHER for your sins and past-lifestyle*, wash them away once and forever, replace your old life with His NEW LIFE and sustain HIS NEW LIFE OF SON-SHIP in your mortal-body through His Holy Spirit mercy, grace and Renewing of your mind with His Living Word contained in the Holy Bible till eternity such that you will not miss the rapture of His Saints.
Come to JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED NOW...
“Come to Me, all who are weary and heavily burdened [by religious rituals/endless-pursuits that provide no peace], and I will give you rest [refreshing your souls with salvation]. 29 Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me [following Me as My disciple], for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest (renewal, blessed quiet) for your souls. 30 For My yoke is easy [to bear] and My burden is light.” (Matthew 11:28-30 amp)
"All that My Father gives Me will come to Me; and *the one who comes to Me I will most certainly not cast out [I will never, never reject anyone who follows Me].* (John 6:37 amp)
"Let your character [your moral essence, your inner nature] be free from the love of money [shun greed—be financially ethical], being content with what you have; for He has said, “I will never [under any circumstances] desert you [nor give you up nor leave you without support, nor will I in any degree leave you helpless], nor will I forsake or let you down or relax My hold on you [assuredly not]!” 6 So we take comfort and are encouraged and confidently say,
“The Lord is my Helper [in time of need], I will not be afraid.
What will man do to me?” (Hebrews 13:5-6 amp)
"Faithful and absolutely trustworthy is He who is calling you [to Himself for your salvation], and He will do it [He will fulfill His call by making you holy, guarding you, watching over you, and protecting you as His own]." (1 Thessalonians 5:24 amp)
Repent from sin/unbelief in the Gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified, believe in HIS GOSPEL NOW and you shall be saved (Acts 16:31)
"I assure you and most solemnly say to you, he who believes [in Me as Savior—whoever adheres to, trusts in, relies on, and has faith in Me—already] has eternal life [that is, now possesses it]."
(John 6:47 amp)
if you have already believed in Jesus Christ Crucified despite all odds in what you can see and the ones you cannot see/perceive/understand; HOLD-ON TO HIM because it is *only through faith in Jesus Christ Crucified that you can overcome such situations/the-world and still have peace* thus
"For *everyone* born of God is victorious and overcomes the world; and this is the victory that has conquered and overcome the world—our [continuing, persistent] faith [in Jesus the Son of God].
5 Who is the one who is victorious and overcomes the world? It is the one who believes and recognizes the fact that Jesus is the Son of God." (1 John 5:4-5 amp)
Do not believe the lies of the devil that those sinful-options that is flashing through your mind or been giving to you by *some-person* will save your current situation; no. Sin will only attract you to patronize it and keep you enslaved as well as in perpetual regret until you repent unto Jesus Christ Crucified who *alone has power to forgive human sins, cleanse all our past-hurts and heal all broken lives/regrets* thus
"Jesus answered, “I assure you and most solemnly say to you, *everyone who practices sin habitually is a slave of sin*. 35 Now the slave does not remain in a household(eternal-life/heaven) forever; the son [of the master] does remain forever. 36 So if the Son makes you free, then you are unquestionably free." (John 8:34-36 amp)
"Sin speaks to the sinner in the depths of his heart..." (Psalm 36:1)
The same sin that invited you to patronize it, will keep you under slavery, fear, anguish and regret until you confess to Jesus who alone has power over sin
"If we [freely] admit that we have sinned and confess our sins, He is faithful and just [true to His own nature and promises], and will forgive our sins and cleanse us continually from all unrighteousness [our wrongdoing, everything not in conformity with His will and purpose]." (1 John 1:9 amp)
if you have not accepted Jesus Christ Crucified as your own personal LORD and GOD but you are ready to receive HIM into your whole being NOW...you can do it now by sincerely making this confession of faith
"Father, I come to you now,
I know that I am a sinner and I repent from all my sin and unbelief in the Gospel of Jesus Christ your only beloved Son; I accept Jesus Christ Your Son as my own personal Lord and Savior; wash me with His precious blood, fill me with Your Holy Spirit and preserve me by your mercy, grace and living word according to your perfect-will consistently and progressively till Jesus comes in glory to rapture His Saints. Amen."
Congratulations as you received the new covenant life of Jesus Christ and you can join any fellowship of the brethren close to you where Jesus Christ Crucified is taught from the Holy Bible as the *only means of human salvation* such that you can grow in grace and knowledge of Jesus whose life you now carry. You can also send messages to my inbox for more guide and materials on how to grow in your new faith in Christ or even questions as the Holy Spirit helps us to mutually build-up each others faith.
Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:10pm On Jun 05, 2020
"But I have this [charge] against you, that you have left your first love [you have lost the depth of love that you first had for Me]." (Revelation 2:4 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Funjosh(m): 3:53am On Jun 06, 2020
*CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL*

*Saturday, June 6, 2020.*

*STAY ALERT!*

*Read 1 Peter 5:7-11*

*MEMORISE*
*You are all sons of light and sons of the day. We are not of the night nor of darkness. Therefore let us not sleep, as others do, but let us watch and be sober (1 Thessalonians 5:5-6)*

*EXPOSITION*
The situation of the world at this end time requires everyone to be fully alert, conscious of the environment and sensitive to everything, for anything can happen at any time. Great leaders of Bible times passed through trials and persecutions, and so instructed and warned all would-be believers to be expectant, as they will also have a taste of these. Jesus, when He was laying this charge, concluded He has overcome the world and this is our victory as His followers (Jn. 16:33). As such, we are to be glad, because these trials make us partners with Him (1 Pet. 4:13).
Jesus is not like your employer in the office, who will use and dump you when fortune comes. If you share in His sufferings, you will also share in His glory. Don’t mind the Devil when he comes to you in your time of despair to tell you God doesn’t love or care for you. He comes in a subtle way to drop destructive suggestions or ideas into your heart, just as he did to Jesus but woefully failed (Matt. 4:1-11). Whatever you are troubled, God has promised He will never forsake you (Psa. 9:10). Your staying alert will get you ready to stand and keep you going for the Lord (1 Cor. 10:13). All that we are witnessing today have been experienced by people of the past, and God has always helped His faithful and steadfast people to overcome such challenges. God’s Word is irrevocable. Stand and stay in the faith till He comes to wipe away your tears and reward you accordingly. He can never be an usurper (Gal. 6:7; Rev. 22:12).

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. Lord, prepare me for the inevitable trials I must face for Your sake.
2. Father, don’t allow temptations to overcome me as I eagerly await Your second coming.
3. Lord, help our preachers/teachers to disseminate the authentic Word of God that strengthens people’s faith in times of trials/challenges.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 2 Kings 17 & Galatians 2*
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by uracefriend(m): 8:32am On Jun 06, 2020
HEAVEN'S DIGEST Truth, Light & Bread� Friday, June 6, 2020

� Overturning Shame

The Spirit's Word: For your shame ye shall have double; and for confusion they shall rejoice in their portion: therefore in their land they shall possess the double: everlasting joy shall be unto them.
Isaiah 61:7 KJV

The Lord knows exactly how to pay back every man according to his or her ways. Life is not a bed of roses. Some people were born into one affliction or the other; some others have been so unfortunate in life that one wonders if they offended the entire world of spirits. But this is the Word of the Lord: He has promised a double portion of glory, honour, favour, blessing, anointing on you his child. You may have suffered all things which you didn't even know how it came about, but God sees it all. The enemy is so wicked; no end to his cruelty. Think about children born blind, lame, Siamese, heart condition, without genitals, deformed, maimed, perverted, etc. How do you think God feels about this? Someone once told me, children born this way is an act of God. Can you imagine such ignorance? When God finished creation on the sixth day, hear His testimony: And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.
Genesis 1:31. God is not an author of confusion. 1 Corinthians 14:33.

This is the reason the Lord was manifested; to bring back God's order and do away with the confusion and perversion. 1 John 3:8. And our God is generous. He knows how to recompense accordingly. Remember His servant, Job. And the Lord turned the captivity of Job, when he prayed for his friends: also the Lord gave Job twice as much as he had before.
Job 42:10. He specializes in giving double portions to them that have been held bound by the enemy. Some people don't believe in a double portion Anointing, even when it is clearly stated in the Bible with regards to the Prophet Elisha. He got it. You better wake up. They think the Anointing is the same as the Holy Ghost, but its not. Have you known shame and disgrace? Are you waiting on the Lord to wipe your tears clean? Give your burden to Him and take His'. This is the secret. The Lord Jesus said: Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.
Matthew 11:28‭-‬30.

How do I give Him my burden? Stop considering it. Just stop thinking about it. Rather, make the Lord your eternal joy. Keep basking in His love and promises. Don't wait till you see the changes before you rejoice in Him. He dwells in the praises of His people. Psalm 22:3. We must walk by faith to please Him. Hebrews 11:6, 2 Corinthians 5:7. Once you get this settled, take His yoke upon you. His yoke is His Kingdom business. Become a willing and obedient servant. Isaiah 1:19. He commanded us to occupy till He comes. Luke 19:13. We must do what He stated in Matthew 6:33 with all our hearts. We cannot be engaged for God while He stands aloof just watching us. He is way more than that. Every father loves his children; how much more a child who is proving his love for his father steadfastly. Do all these things and watch Him turn around your shame into a joyous celebration. ✡️

Reminder: Start taking God's Word personally. Don't see it as something in everyone's possession. The day you stop treating it as a common thing is the day God's Spirit gets attracted to your case.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 9:00pm On Jun 06, 2020
Galatians 3:28 Amplified Bible (AMP)
28 There is [now no distinction in regard to salvation] neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you [who believe] are all one in Christ Jesus [no one can claim a spiritual superiority].
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Funjosh(m): 4:08am On Jun 08, 2020

*Monday, June 8, 2020.*

*WORLD OCEANS DAY*

*JESUS GIVES QUALITY*

*Read John 2:1-11*

*MEMORISE*
*And he said to him, “Every man at the beginning sets out the good wine, and when the guests have well drunk, then the inferior. You have kept the good wine until now!” (John 2:10)*

*EXPOSITION*
During His earthly ministry, Jesus did many miracles, but John, the apostle, recorded only seven that are regarded as “signs”, and they are evidential in nature. They are there to picture for us today that this man, Jesus, is the Messiah, the Son of God, and God-incarnate (20:30-31). These seven signs reveal different manifestations of the power of our Lord Jesus Christ and teach us to solely rely on His power for our living.
The first sign is His power to give quality things (i.e. the best), as it happened in the wedding in Cana of Galilee (Jn. 2:11), where Jesus changed ordinarily water to wine, and quality wine, for that matter. Luckily to the bridegroom, he invited Jesus to his wedding ceremony that day. The wine Jesus made out of water was superior to the one they had earlier been drinking, that got exhausted. Scarcely had the master of the feast tasted the wine that he asked the bridegroom where he got the quality wine from. In fact, he was accusing the bridegroom of being miserly with the quality wine he thought the latter had deliberately reserved till the end of the programme. The changing of water into wine reveals Jesus’ power over quality (2:9-10). This is relevant on a day the world over sets aside to discuss ocean-related matters.
Anything that is quality gives no room for reproach from people. If it is quality, it is God’s. If it is quality, it is second to none. If it quality, it is lasting. If it is quality, it cannot be compared with others. It is the Lord who gives quality (the best) things (James 1:17). Therefore, whatever you ask God for, believe that He would give you His best, but in His own time and way. If He can produce quality wine from ordinary water, there is nothing you need that He cannot produce the quality for you.

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. Lord, help me to believe in You for quality.
2. I pray for quality miracle and blessings to be my own portion, in Jesus’ name.
3. As you did in the wedding in Cana, O Lord, do quality things in Your Church that the people of the world cannot reproach.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 2 Kings 20 - 22 & Galatians 4*
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by uracefriend(m): 8:38am On Jun 08, 2020
HEAVEN'S DIGEST Truth, Light & Bread� Monday, June 8, 2020

� Maintain Your Confession

The Spirit's Word: For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
Romans 10:10 KJV

Confession is a big deal in Christianity. We get saved after confessing Jesus as Lord and Saviour. It doesn't end there. In fact, this is the beginning of temptations. When you were unsaved, you were never tempted by evil because you were a bonafide child of darkness. So, you only did those things that were natural to your nature. Words are the basic unit of this spiritual life we live on earth. It is what gives birth or rise to anything that would become - whether good or bad. But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.
Matthew 12:36‭-‬37. We can see God doesn't even condone jokes. We shall account for every word spoken. Let's be wise and speak only that which edifies. Our speech must be with grace, and seasoned with salt. Colossians 4:6. Are your words preserving life?

The enemy brings in all manner of contrary speech into our vocabulary. We pick up some from associations, and while growing up. True maturity is being able to speak the right words always and separate yourself from the bandwagon of majority who go by crowd mentality. I admonished myself some years ago to always speak what God would have me speak. It was a Scripture I encountered that opened my eyes. For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man, and able also to bridle the whole body.
James 3:2. We don't take steps like this to prove a point. Rather, we do it because we are concerned about our lives and what God thinks of us. Speech is the easiest index to ascertain one's spiritual maturity. It is so easy to tell. This is not about being gentle, meek or calm. Your words are a reflection of what is in your heart. And it doesn't mean everyone studying the Bible on a daily basis attains such maturity because some are ever learning but never apprehend the truth. 2 Timothy 3:7.

The account of the Lord's temptation in the wilderness didn't say the devil left him forever. And when the devil had ended all the temptation, he departed from him for a season.
Luke 4:13. Yes, just a season. The enemy cannot leave you alone as long as you remain a Christian and on this earth. Recall how he came through Peter. Matthew 16:23. We overcome by the blood of the Lamb and the Word of our testimony. Revelation 12:11. Sometimes, the enemy is so fierce and persistent. You must be ready to dig it out till the end, even if it means repeating one Scripture till he flees. We must be grounded in the Word by filling up our hearts with it. Learn to always plead the blood of Jesus over all that concerns you. I didn't say once a day, but as many times you are led by the Holy Spirit. This is our ticket to true victory - pleading the Blood and our Confession of His Testimony. ✡️

Reminder: You get to a spiritual stage in life that the enemy marks you out, because you have become a threat to His entire gang up. Make sure you are always woke.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by kingvincenteze: 9:58am On Jun 08, 2020
I called upon all the christian
believes to come together for us to look for the
solution for the case of this our country.
nigeria. some said that God have left this
country nigeria , when u look at it u wil agreed that nigeria need spiritual help from God. why is evil keep on
increasing in this land? why is evil politicians are always occupying all the higher post in this country
nigeria ,our children are now buzzy
learning how to do yahoo yahoo, if u mistakley
have a contact abroad and mentioned ur
from nigeria u wil be block immediately
.if u try to find out why u wil be disappointed and u wil be surprise about 75 pecent of the world see nigerians as an evil
country , and in this country we have the
highest number of christian worshipers. in
almost africa we hav the biggest
Auditorium we have the highest number
of pastor and highest number of churchs all over the world but this churches is not
realy changing this country nigeria, what
is the real problem of this country? Is it
that God dose not answers prayers or we
don't know how to pray? Why is evil
keep on increasing in the land why we have the highest number of so called
christian,? What do I mean? I mean can u
delebretly do a business with ur fellow
christian bother or sister without ending
up having problem with him or she ? Can
u intrusted ur business ur company in there hands and with out ending up with
storry'? I have come in encounter with so
many poelps telling u it is better not to do
business with those that calmed to be
christian . Becus ur going to be
disappointed at the end . I began to question the type of christians and
believes wil have in the country. 100
pecent of problem were going through in
this country 80 pecent was cause by so
called christians and those that called
there self believes .if u have come in encounter with so called christian and
believes u wil under that some of them
can never sacrificed any thing for the
sake of God some of them can't let go
becus of thy are christian , what is wrong
our christianity never changed the country nigeria ,our christianity never
changed our personal lives pls let all
christian come together to help this
country move forward we hav to
questioned our self are we realy
christian? Are we among those promoting evil in this country ? the
downfall of this country are curse by so
called christian, christian can't trust there
fellow believes why? This is the right
time to ask our self a question pls be
matured in this discussion and comment with brotherly were are wil not doing it right were buzzy talking about spiritual matters but in this land evil is increasing everyday in this country u can't difrenciet a believer and unbelievers, socalled believers are the mean problem of this country pls let look for the way forward
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by zionministers(m): 9:54pm On Jun 08, 2020
HumbledbYGrace:
Amen to that Uju

I pray that for once we will indeed come together as one like it is said that we r one body with many parts.Gotta dash though later
Amen
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Funjosh(m): 3:35am On Jun 09, 2020
*THE LIVING WATER*
*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Tuesday, June 9, 2020*

*TOPIC: SELFISH AMBITION*

*Read Philippians 2:1-3*
*MEMORISE: _Let nothing be done through selfish ambition or conceit, but in lowliness of mind let each esteem others better than himself_ (Philippians 2:3)*

*EXPOSITION*
Ambition is that "intense drive for success or power; a desire to achieve honour, wealth or fame." To be ambitious, in the worldly sense, is essentially, to be determined to have more than your neighbour. Selfish ambition can be understood as motivation to elevate oneself or put one's own interests before and above others'. Conceit means "excessive pride", or self-esteem that has no foundation in reality; an elevated and incorrect sense of value. Therefore, doing nothing out of selfish ambition or conceit means letting our actions be not motivated by selfishness, pride, or one-man ship.

Being ambitious, in and of itself, is not wrong. It's what we esteem or honour that can be a problem. The Bible teaches that we should be ambitious, yet the objective is to be accepted by Christ, not by the world. Christ teaches that to be first in His Kingdom is to become a servant *(Matt. 20:26-28; 23:11-12).*

Selfish ambition is seeking success in the things of the world, most especially at the expense or to the detriment of others, and competing with people of the world. It can ruin any family, church, or community, but genuine humility builds. Being humble involves having true perspective about ourselves and others *(Rom. 12:3)*. Considering others' interests as important as ours links us with Christ, our true example of humility, selfishness and sacrificial living. 'Let each of you look out not only for his own interests, but also for the interests of others' *(Phil. 2:4).*

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. Lord Jesus, please deliver me from the spirit of over-ambition.
2. Lord Jesus, give me the spirit of humility, to consider others' interest as important as mine.
3. Pray for the spirit of selfless leadership to fall on all our leaders at home, in church, in the traditional settings, and the society at large.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 2 Kings 23 - 24 & Galatians 5*

*Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE*
*Remain blessed!*
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:21pm On Jun 09, 2020
Combining Christian Marriage rite and other marriage rite:
In my little understanding, being part of any religion is a choice, if you become a Christian then Christianity becomes your *lifestyle/tradition/regulations*
thus
"If we [claim to] live by the [Holy] Spirit, we must also walk by the Spirit [with personal integrity, godly character, and moral courage—our conduct empowered by the Holy Spirit]." (Galatians 5:25 amp).

This is how Jesus presented it
"Now large crowds were going along with Jesus; and He turned and said to them, 26 “If anyone comes to Me, and does not hate his own father and mother and wife and children and brothers and sisters, yes, and even his own life [in the sense of indifference to or relative disregard for them in comparison with his attitude toward God]—he cannot be My disciple. 27 Whoever does not carry his own cross [expressing a willingness to endure whatever may come] and follow after Me [believing in Me, conforming to My example in living and, if need be, suffering or perhaps dying because of faith in Me] cannot be My disciple. 28 For which one of you, when he wants to build a watchtower [for his guards], does not first sit down and calculate the cost, to see if he has enough to finish it? 29 Otherwise, when he has laid a foundation and is unable to finish [the building], all who see it will begin to ridicule him, 30 saying, ‘This man began to build and was not able to finish!’ 31 Or what king, when he sets out to meet another king in battle, will not first sit down and consider whether he is strong enough with ten thousand men to encounter the one who is coming against him with twenty thousand? 32 Or else [if he feels he is not powerful enough], while the other [king] is still a far distance away, he sends an envoy and asks for terms of peace. 33 So then, none of you can be My disciple who does not [carefully consider the cost and then for My sake] give up all his own possessions." (Luke 14:25-33 amp).

The Gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified is *a proposal of a new tradition/lifestyle/regulation to each human being by God's grace ("But we do see Jesus, who was made lower than the angels for a little while [by taking on the limitations of humanity], crowned with glory and honor because of His suffering of death, so that by the grace of God [extended to sinners] He might experience death for [the sins of] everyone." Hebrews 2:9)

and if anybody is willing to collaborate with the Holy Spirit and accept this new lifestyle/tradition(Christianity) then we should allow them to hold-unto what they believe unless you have a stronger-point to present your own religion as better than theirs and they weigh it and choose to follow your new proposition *willingly* then you can have them obey your rules.

Christians observe Christian marriage-rite, Hindus observe Hindu marriage-rite, Traditional religious people observe traditional religious marriage-rite, Muslim observe muslim marriage-rite e.t.c.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:22pm On Jun 09, 2020
Jesus taught us that marriage is not for everybody thus “For there are different reasons why men cannot marry: some, because they were born that way; others, because men made them that way; and others do not marry for the sake of the Kingdom of heaven. Let him who can accept this teaching do so.” (Matthew 19:12 GNT)
Hence Christian marriage rite must start with prayers seeking the will of God if marriage is heavenly designed for you thus "trying to learn [by experience] what is pleasing to the Lord [and letting your lifestyles be examples of what is most acceptable to Him—your behavior expressing gratitude to God for your salvation]." (Ephesians 5:10 amp).
and
"And after going a little farther, He fell face down and prayed, saying, “My Father, *if it is possible [that is, consistent with Your will], let this cup pass from Me; yet not as I will, but as You will*.” (Matthew 26:39 amp)
If God says YES, you rest in HIM(Submit to the Spirit of Christ dwelling in you to train unto maturity for this His ministry/purpose in your future life) thus "For the one who has once entered His rest has also rested from [the weariness and pain of] his [human] labors, just as God rested from [those labors uniquely] His own." (Hebrews 4:10 amp)
and
when He deems it fit that His Spirit in you has grown to maturity for this ministry then He will lead you to the person He has also trained to become *one with you in this ministry* through personal *knowing, dreams, convictions, visions e.t.c.* thus
"Seek from the book of the Lord, and read:
Not one of these [creatures] will be missing;
None will lack its mate.
For His mouth has commanded,
And His Spirit has gathered them." (Isaiah 34:16 amp)
which any other brethren/community-of-believers/elder can pray with you and get the same confirmation because the Spirit of Christ is not an author of confusion (1 Corinthian 14:33)

Note:
that HE(Christ Jesus Crucified) reveals the person to you does not automatically mean the person will agree. The person revealed can be a believer or unbeliever(Hosea 1 & 2), member of your denomination or from another denomination, widow or widower, disabled or healthy but *never a divorcee* because the Spirit of Christ cannot and does not contradict his written word thus “I the Lord God hates divorce” (Malachi 2:16) and anybody who marries a divorced person commits adultery (Matthew 5:32).

Getting a confirmation who you will marry from Jesus Christ does not mean that both of you will not have disagreements, temptations, trials or challenges in your marriage or opposition from both of your families/churches/denominations thus “I have told you these things, so that in Me you may have [perfect] peace. In the world you have tribulation and distress and suffering, but be courageous [be confident, be undaunted, be filled with joy]; I have overcome the world.” [My conquest is accomplished, My victory abiding.]” (John 16:33 amp)
but His MERCY AND GRACE will make you overcome *all* without submitting to sin/unbelief/doubt thus “And he said unto me, *My grace is sufficient for you*: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.” (2 Corinthians 12:9 kjv)

If both the man and the lady gets this confirmation from Jesus Christ and then *agree to obey God on that revelation and ministry* then through prayers the Holy Spirit will lead the man to go and meet the parents of the lady, make known his intention of having their daughter as his wife. If the parents of the lady are genuine Christians they will tell the young man that they have heard him, they will need to pray and seek God’s face as well as discuss with their daughter.

If the parents get positive confirmation from God and the lady, they will invite the man with his relatives to come for the *engagement* with what *he can afford as an appreciation for the woman he wants to marry and her family* not *a dogmatic list stated for selling women as slaves to men under the guise of marriage* after which they will exchange their *consent before Jesus Christ Crucified* at the public witness of the members of their Church/fellowship (the elder and members of the Church present) which can be at the same location and date or at different location and date.

While for parents of the lady who are not Christians, the man and the lady will need to insist that they will offer what they can afford that does not contradict their Christian faith despite whatever list/demands the ladies parents are projecting *especially insisting in the place of prayer and faith*, it may take a while but if both the man and woman agree with one mind in prayers and faith in Jesus Christ Crucified; THE HOLY SPIRIT will PREVAIL over such situations as long as HE IS THE PERSON that gave both of you HIS MARITAL CONFIRMATION
thus
“For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.” (Matthew 18:20)

If the man or woman disagrees to the revelation of God for both of you; the Holy Spirit will replace that person as He replaced Judas (Acts 1:15-26) and give you direction and on how to go ahead with His new replacement for you bearing in mind that He is a perfect God and His Later Glory will always be better than the former (Haggai 2:9).

The *consent given by the man and woman based upon their faith in Christ Jesus Crucified* is what *defines Christian marriage* while every other thing done before that time is *engagement* which can be disengaged at any time as long as the consent based on faith in Christ Jesus has not been given hence at this engagement-level the elders of your church/fellowship leads you into *a thorough teaching concerning Christian marriage as much can be taught before the experiential knowledge which can only be found inside the marriage-proper and announces your names as well as marriage intention to the whole congregation* in order to invite others to bring their submissions about the reality of both of you entering into Christian marriage based upon the teachings of Jesus Christ. Once the consent has been given based upon faith in Christ Jesus; they are not permitted to divorce until death (Matthew 19:5-6, Romans 7:1-3)
however on the case of domestic violence they are *temporary separated* from staying under the same-house while prayers and counseling is used to help bring the restoration of the Holy Spirit upon their marriage and home hence they are not permitted to start engaging in romantic/sexual relationship with another party during this temporary separation phase.

The marriage can be nullified or said to have never existed if either of the man or woman lies about himself/herself especially health status that concerns reproductivity(fertility) because Christ Jesus Crucified is TRUTH hence anything started with *lies/sin/deceit* is NOT THE PERFECT-WILL OF GOD thus “Jesus saith unto him, I am the WAY, the TRUTH, and the LIFE: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.” (John 14:6 kjv)

Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:23pm On Jun 09, 2020
“O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, who murders the prophets and stones [to death] those [messengers] who are sent to her [by God]! How often I wanted to gather your children together [around Me], as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were unwilling. 38 Listen carefully: your house is being left to you desolate [completely abandoned by God and destitute of His protection]! 39 For I say to you, you will not see Me again [ministering to you publicly] until you say, ‘Blessed [to be celebrated with praise] is He who comes in the name of the Lord!’” (Matthew 23:37-39 amp)

As a human being; what is delaying you from believing in the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ Crucified ?

As a believer; is your oil and lamp (personal relationship with the word of God and the Holy Spirit consistent and progressive) ready for the rapture of the saints ?

Repent, seek the mercy and grace of Jesus Christ Crucified now for your individual lives before it will be too late.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:23pm On Jun 09, 2020
“Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad and easy to travel is the path that leads the way to destruction and eternal loss, and there are many who enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow and difficult to travel is the path that leads the way to [everlasting] life, and there are few who find it."
(Matthew 7:13-14 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:24pm On Jun 09, 2020
Jeremiah 32:27 Amplified Bible (AMP)
27 “Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh; is there anything too difficult for Me?”
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:27pm On Jun 09, 2020
SIN IS SIN; it is the same flesh(the spirit of sin) that produces any type of sin(whether tagged big or small sin based upon its weight and categorization) in any human being that is why Jesus said
"Jesus answered, “I assure you and most solemnly say to you, *everyone/anyone who practices sin habitually is a slave of sin*. 35 Now *the slave does not remain in a household(eternal life/heaven) forever*; the son [of the master] does remain forever. So if the Son(Jesus Christ Crucified) makes you free, then you are unquestionably free." (John 8:34-36 amp)

If Jesus is now dwelling inside any human being through faith in His death and resurrection as A SEED AND A LIFE then something is wrong if such a person still produces any type of sin because *tomatoe seed* cannot produce *guava-fruit* thus
"No one who is born of God [deliberately, knowingly, and habitually] practices sin, because God’s seed [His principle of life, the essence of His righteous character] remains [permanently] in him [who is born again—who is reborn from above—spiritually transformed, renewed, and set apart for His purpose]; and he [who is born again] cannot habitually [live a life characterized by] sin, because he is born of God and longs to please Him."
(1 John 3:9 amp).

It does not mean that as human beings though born-again in Christ Jesus Crucified we cannot sin; NO, we still have our free-will which we can use to choose obedience to Jesus Christ Teachings by using grace to resist any type of sin
(Titus 2:11-14 "For the [remarkable, undeserved] grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men. 12 this same grace teaches us how to reject ungodliness/sinfulness and worldly (immoral) desires, and to live self-controlled, righteous, and Holy lives [lives with a purpose that reflect spiritual maturity] in this present age/world, 13 awaiting and confidently expecting the [fulfillment of our] blessed hope and the glorious appearing of our great God and Savior, Christ Jesus, 14 who [willingly] gave Himself [to be crucified] on our behalf to redeem us and purchase our freedom from all wickedness/sinfulness/unrighteousness, and to purify for Himself a chosen and very special people to be His own possession, who are enthusiastic for doing what is good",

and

2 Corinthians 12:9 "And He said to me, “*My grace is sufficient for you*, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me." )
or
fail to use grace then commit sin (Hebrews 12:15-17 "looking carefully *lest anyone fall short of the grace of God*; lest any root of bitterness springing up cause trouble, and by this many become defiled; 16 lest there be any fornicator or profane person like Esau, who for one morsel of food sold his birthright. 17 For you know that afterward, when he wanted to inherit the blessing, he was rejected, for he found no place for repentance, though he sought it diligently with tears." ).

Again Jesus taught us "...THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR SIN"
(John 15:22).

John the beloved apostle confirmed that there is *sin unto death* and *sin not unto death*.
Sin unto death is a sin somebody commits and dies in that sin without repentance while sin not unto death is the sin anybody commits and the person is still alive hence he/she can still repent unto Jesus then receive salvation while still alive however *every type of sin is wickedness in the eyes of God* thus "If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it.
17 *All unrighteousness is sin*: and there is a sin not unto death." (1 John 5:16-17 kjv)

Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:30pm On Jun 09, 2020
THANK YOU JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED FOR BEING GOD:
"Before the mountains were born Or
before You had given birth to the earth and the world,
Even from everlasting to everlasting,
*You are [the eternal] God.*
For a thousand years in Your sight Are like yesterday when it is past, Or as a watch in the night."
(Psalm 90: 2,4 amp)

Have you accepted Jesus Christ Crucified as your own personal LORD and GOD ?

Are you ready for the rapture of the Saints in Christ Jesus Crucified now ?

Are you preparing your family and all the human being you encounter daily on this earth for the rapture of the Saints in Christ Jesus Crucified which can take place any moment from now ?

Maranatha; Come Lord Jesus Christ Crucified!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Funjosh(m): 6:23am On Jun 10, 2020

*Wednesday, June 10, 2020.*

*BEWARE LEST YOU FALL*

*Read 2 Peter 3:14-18*

*MEMORISE*
*You therefore, beloved, since you know this beforehand, beware lest you also fall from your own steadfastness being led away with the error of the wicked (2 Peter 3:17)*

*EXPOSITION*
Paul warned believers in 1 Timothy 4:1ff that in the last days some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrine of demons. Throughout the history of the church some have always refused to love sound doctrine; and as the end draws near, the situation will be growing worse. They will not endure sound doctrines. Many will profess to be Christians, gather at churches, appear to reference God, but will not tolerate Biblical demand to separate from unrighteousness.
We are therefore admonished to beware lest we fall from our own steadfastness, but grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ (2 Pet. 3:17-18). The only way to build our house so that it is not overtaken by anything that may come against it, is to build it on the rock, which Jesus Christ explained is to hear and abide by God’s Word (Matt. 7:24-25).
We should not become lazy and complacent because Christ has not yet returned. Instead, we should live in eager expectation of His coming. *Let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God* (Heb.12:1b,2).

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. Lord Jesus, please uphold me with your right hand of righteousness, so that I will not fall from steadfastness.
2. Father, help me in Your mercy to grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
3. Pray for children from Christian homes who have been caught in the web of cultism for any reasons, that God should restore them to Himself.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 2 Kings 25, 1 Chronicles 1 & Galatians 6*
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by uracefriend(m): 9:11am On Jun 10, 2020
HEAVEN'S DIGEST Truth, Light & Bread� Wednesday, June 10, 2020

� Do We Praise Ourselves?

The Spirit's Word: I say again, Let no man think me a fool; if otherwise, yet as a fool receive me, that I may boast myself a little. That which I speak, I speak it not after the Lord, but as it were foolishly, in this confidence of boasting.
2 Corinthians 11:16‭-‬17 KJV

For who maketh thee to differ from another? and what hast thou that thou didst not receive? now if thou didst receive it, why dost thou glory, as if thou hadst not received it?
1 Corinthians 4:7 KJV

One ungodly trait we must eschew is boasting. We must never praise ourselves. Most people know this. However, I have discovered that people invent ways to still boast indirectly. Are we wiser than God who tries the heart? It is not a heavenly trait to talk about your achievements, except in the light of sharing a testimony of God's goodness and mercy. Apostle Paul talked about this quite a number of times, especially to the Church at Corinth. This Church had a lot of spiritual babies and rebels. 1 Corinthians 3:1. No wonder this issue was common with them. Some people cannot stop talking. They go on and on about the highs of their daily lives like nothing else matters in the world. It is ''me, myself and I'' for them. We should never be conceited, because it's a thin line that separates us from experiencing a downward spiral. There is nothing we have that we did not receive from God. Even the person who is far from God, and is apparently doing well; he doesn't own the breath he takes in everyday. God makes the rain to fall, and sun to shine on all. Matthew 5:45.

Christians have been bought with a price - the Blood of Jesus. We no longer live for ourselves, but for Him who died and arose for us, to live justified and in liberty. Galatians 2:20; 3:13, Revelations 5:9. Hear what the Lord Jesus had to say about this: He that speaketh of himself seeketh his own glory: but he that seeketh His glory that sent him, the same is true, and no unrighteousness is in him.
John 7:18. Always check your motive before talking about your achievements. Does it make you feel good? Are you trying to make the listener feel inferior to you? Do you always seek to be recognised and acknowledged in a place? Perfection is not so difficult as we think it to be. We can actually live our lives the way Jesus did. The mind gate and tongue are two very important faculties to really master the Kingdom of Heaven. If we would pay attention to God, and let His Word saturate us, it would program us accordingly. We would know how to speak perfection.

God doesn't place heavy burdens on people: He knows man is frail. But there is always a place for whoever is willing and obedient. Isaiah 1:19. Don't be too self-seeking. As many that would get to heaven, we must start living a heaven on earth life. Don't be a contradiction to your true self. Don't join the world in conforming to its ways. Where would you be standing once the world is done away with as already prophesied in Scripture. And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.
1 John 2:17. Don't be a lazy Christian. Every single thing you do matters to God, even the air you breathe in. He knows how many particles or microbes you take in which you ought not to; how much more things that truly defile the soul. Being boastful is superficial and vain. Get rid of this habit today. ✡️

Reminder: There's so much space at the top for us. Let us lay aside every weight and the sin which easily and forcefully attaches itself to our lives. You can't go far with it.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by 2freeman(m): 11:45pm On Jun 10, 2020
proverbs 22
.NIV:A good name is more desirable than great riches; to be esteemed is better than silver or gold.

NIV:Rich and poor have this in common: The Lord is the Maker of them all.

NIV:The prudent see danger and take refuge, but the simple keep going and pay the penalty.

NIV:Humility is the fear of the Lord; its wages are riches and honor and life.

NIV:In the paths of the wicked are snares and pitfalls, but those who would preserve their life stay far from them.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Funjosh(m): 3:43am On Jun 11, 2020
*THE LIVING WATER*
*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Thursday, June 11, 2020*

*TOPIC: SO THE MIGHTY CAN FALL!*

*Read 2 Samuel 1:19-27*
*MEMORISE: _So Saul established his sovereignty over Israel, and fought against all his enemies on every side, against Moab, against the people of Ammon, against Edom, against the kings of Zobah, and against the Philistines. Wherever he turned, he harassed them_ (1 Samuel 14:47)*

*EXPOSITION*
No doubt Saul was a great king and especially as the first king of Israel. He was great and mighty during his two year reign of obedience to God, over Israel. He was a good warrior who helped Israel win many battles; against the Ammonites, Amalekites, Philistines, etc. *(1 Sam. 11:1-11; 15:1-9; 13:3-4).* But why should a once mighty man fall and die so ingloriously?

Though God's anointed, Saul had made himself God's enemy by going his own way *(1 Sam. 15:22-24)*. Though, once David's master, whom he employed to relieve him of his insanity, he sought his life for many years in the wilderness, and often times wanted to take the life of his own son, Jonathan, having discovered the latter's love for David, his own perceived enemy. He was indeed paranoid. He had no integrity, for on two occasions he gave David his daughters and took them back for other men *(1 Sam. 18:17-19; 25:44).*

The mighty falls when he is left alone without support from God. All great men were great because God made them so. Let no man boast, for the Lord abhors the proud, but gives grace to the humble *(Jas. 4:6).* Disobedience is the cord between the mighty man and his fall. Ask from Adam, Samson, the young Prophet, etc. Are you puffed up by your position, educational attainments, and gifts? Be careful lest you abandon God, else your horse lands in the pit.

Many once great men and women both in Bible times and our contemporary time have been pulled down, wrecked, killed and even lost for failure to honour God in their lives. To really be who God wants us to be, let us learn our lessons from Saul and the likes, and be humble to do God's will. Be careful! May we not die shamefully, in Jesus' name. May our ends not be that of King Saul, in Jesus' name. Amen.

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. Lord, help me never to lose my taste/value before You.
2. Father, help me and make me strong in every area of my weakness.
3. Pray for brethren around you whom you known have fallen or are falling away from the grace/faith, that God should restore them by His power.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 1 Chronicles 2 & Ephesians 1*

*Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE*
*Remain blessed!*
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ebukadineze: 7:57am On Jun 11, 2020
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:29am On Jun 12, 2020
“Be still and know (recognize, understand) that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations! I will be exalted in the earth.”
(Psalm 46:10)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:17am On Jun 12, 2020
Zion’s Joyful Future
1 The wilderness and the dry land will be glad;
The Arabah (desert) will shout in exultation and blossom
Like the autumn crocus.
It will blossom abundantly
And rejoice with joy and singing.
The glory of Lebanon will be given to it,
The majesty of [Mount] Carmel and [the plain] of Sharon.
They will see the glory of the Lord,
The majesty and splendor of our God.
Encourage the exhausted, and make staggering knees firm.
Say to those with an anxious and panic-stricken heart,
“Be strong, fear not!
Indeed, your God will come with vengeance [for the ungodly];
The retribution of God will come,
But He will save you.”
Then the eyes of the blind will be opened
And the ears of the deaf will be unstopped.
Then the lame will leap like a deer,
And the tongue of the mute will shout for joy.
For waters will break forth in the wilderness
And streams in the desert.
And the burning sand (mirage) will become a pool [of water]
And the thirsty ground springs of water;
In the haunt of jackals, where they lay resting,
Grass becomes reeds and rushes.
A highway will be there, and a roadway;
And it will be called the Holy Way.
The unclean will not travel on it,
But it will be for those who walk on the way [the redeemed];
And fools will not wander on it.
No lion will be there,
Nor will any predatory animal come up on it;
They will not be found there.
But the redeemed will walk there.
And the ransomed of the Lord will return
And come to Zion with shouts of jubilation,
And everlasting joy will be upon their heads;
They will find joy and gladness,
And sorrow and sighing will flee away.
(Isaiah 35:1-10 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Funjosh(m): 4:26am On Jun 12, 2020
*CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE.*

*Friday, June 12, 2020*

*Democracy Day (Nigeria).*

*THE PERILS OF LEADERSHIP (I)*

*Read 1 Samuel. 8:1-5*
1. And it came to pass, when Samuel was old, that he made his sons judges over Israel.
2. Now the name of his firstborn was Joel; and the name of his second, Abiah: they were judges in Beer-sheba.
3. And his sons walked not in his ways, but turned aside after lucre, and took bribes, and perverted judgment.
4. Then all the elders of Israel gathered themselves together, and came to Samuel unto Ramah,
5. And said unto him, Behold, thou art old, and thy sons walk not in thy ways: now make us a king to judge us like all the nations.

*MEMORISE: But his sons did not walk in his ways; they turned aside after dishonest gain, took bribes, and perverted justice (1Samuel. 8:3)*

*EXPOSITION*
The role leadership plays in any organization cannot be over emphasised. Where there is no leadership, anarchy is inevitable. Leadership determines many things in the lives of people in homes, communities, churches, towns, states, and countries. There are perils of leadership which everyone who occupies the position of leadership needs to do away with. The outstanding among them are:
*1. Love of Dishonest Gain:* Dishonest gain is a serious peril of leadership, especially when a leader has not conquered the spirit of greed and covetousness. This is the wrong character the sons of Samuel displayed, which disqualified them from the spiritual leadership of God's people.
*2. Bribery and Corruption:* This is a sin that is very easy to creep in to the life of the leader, especially if such a leader is a daring lover of money. God hates bribery and corruption, and He will surely punish those who get involved, either as givers or receivers (Exo. 23:8; Job. 15:34).
*3. Injustice:* This peril of leadership is common with leaders who practice tribalism, nepotism, favoritism, segregation and discrimination (Deut. 16:19; Job. 8:3; Psa. 82:3).
*4. Idolatry:* When a leader does not know the true living God. He is destined to fall (Exod. 20:3-5).
*5. When a leader becomes a terror and arrogant dealing with the people under him any how,* he/she is finished (1 Sam. 2:27-32).
If you are privileged to be above others in any position of leadership, avoid these perils of leadership, in order to escape God's judgment.

*PRAYER POINTS:*
1. Lord, give our leaders the spirit to fear You, so that they can lead well, in line with Your specifications.
2. Wherever I serve, O Lord, help me to maintain integrity from Your own perspective.
3. Pray that God should replace bad leaders in places (Churches, Communities, Nations, etc) where such leaders are recalcitrant and unrepentant.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 1 Chronicles. 3-4 & Ephesians. 2*
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by uracefriend(m): 2:36pm On Jun 12, 2020
HEAVEN'S DIGEST
Truth, Light & Bread
Friday, June 12, 2020

Thanksgiving and Rejoicing

The Spirit's Word: Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice.
Philippians 4:4 KJV

Rejoice evermore. In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
1 Thessalonians 5:16‭, ‬18 KJV

It doesn't take a spiritual giant to give thanks or rejoice. It is the simplest thing in the kingdom, and yet, one of the most powerful weapons of warfare. We are commanded to ceaselessly rejoice and give thanks to God. It is for our own good. Think about what happens to God when we don't thank Him - absolutely nothing. We learn how to thank our parents, teachers, elders, etc., at a very young age because it is ethical. Most people don't even learn how to pray until they are in adulthood. But singing, rejoicing and giving thanks is a child's nursery rhyme, and it gives the devil and his cohorts a very difficult time. Jesus said: Yea; have ye never read, Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings thou hast perfected praise?
Matthew 21:16. It pleased God to do it this way. He uses the foolish and base things to mock the naturally wise and strong. He also said His kingdom is for little children. Isn't God so awesome? Heaven's atmosphere is filled with praise, rejoicing and worship. No wonder God Himself is attracted to anyone or place where He is being exalted. Psalm 22:3.

The enemy is cursed, and as such can't know what joy, peace, love, meekness, and the other fruit of the Spirit is. Galatians 5:22-23. All these godly traits are damaging to his personality. Don't think too far. You don't need to research about the devil. In fact, you would get defiled by reading about demons. All you need to do is get all the knowledge available about God, and see the devil on the opposing side of that trait. God is love; Satan is hate. God is good, Satan is full of wickedness. It's just that simple. We must imbibe praise, worship, rejoicing as a lifestyle. This will keep the enemy out of your business. He wouldn't want to have anything to do with you. Don't you know praise and worship is still declaring the Word of God, and poetically at that. God is a happy and joyful Father. God's holy angels who excel in strength and do His commandments are strengthened when we open our lips to praise God, who alone is worthy. You are carrying heaven everywhere you go if you maintain a rejoicing lifestyle.

You don't need all the ammunition in heaven to keep Satan out. We know that God has provided so many. If you would make the Lord your joy, He would be your strength. Nehemiah 8:10. Remember the King who put Levites and singers in front of the war battle line. The enemies destroyed themselves. 2 Chronicles 20. Satan is thrown into confusion when we pour our hearts in praise and thanksgiving. King David was a warrior because of His praiseful lifestyle. He knew what God was capable of doing, especially when that sweet smelling savour of worship goes into His nostrils. Don't play with this mystery. The day you start to lose your joy, just get ready for the enemy to bring in unwanted issues. Faith and joy work together in claiming our possessions in this life. Romans 4:20, Isaiah 12:3. No matter the difficulty or lack being experienced, we can always draw from God with praise. ✡️

Reminder: Let the Lord be your joy. Psalm 95:1-2. He already sees you as His eternal joy. Zephaniah 3:17, .
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Gab25: 12:32am On Jun 13, 2020
Trust God we are doing well,
Lets meet tonight as we travail for better days ahead,
Time: 12:00am
Venue:On Mixrl. Click on the mixrl link when it's time.
https://mixlr.com/school-of-the-supernatural
#Jesus_Is_Lord.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:35am On Jun 13, 2020
"...the word of God came to John, the son of Zacharias, in the wilderness. 3 And he went into all the country around the Jordan, preaching a baptism of repentance for the forgiveness of sin; 4 as it is written and forever remains written in the book of the words of Isaiah the prophet,

“The voice of one shouting in the wilderness,
‘Prepare the way of the Lord,
Make His paths straight.
‘Every ravine shall be filled up,
And every mountain and hill shall be leveled;
And the crooked [places] shall be made straight,
And the rough roads smooth;
and all mankind shall see the salvation of God.’”

7 So he began saying to the crowds who were coming out to be baptized by him, “You brood of [f]vipers, who warned you to flee from the wrath [of God that is] to come? 8 Therefore produce fruit that is worthy of [and consistent with your] repentance [that is, live changed lives, turn from sin and seek God and His righteousness]. And do not even begin to say to yourselves [as a defense], ‘We have Abraham for our father [and so our heritage assures us of salvation]’; for I say to you that from these stones God is able to raise up children (descendants) for Abraham [for God can replace the unrepentant, regardless of their heritage, with those who are obedient]"
(Luke 3:2b-8 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Gab25: 2:48am On Jun 13, 2020
Short film. Message for this season. The Transition. Watch and it will Bless you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yeYzBLMYDY please dnt forget to like and subscribe & share, Thank you so much

(1) (2) (3) ... (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) (712) ... (787) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — Labour For Your Laurels / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 170
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.