Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,093 members, 7,957,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:01 AM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (712) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (878820 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (709) (710) (711) (712) (713) (714) (715) ... (789) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 5:25pm On Jun 29, 2020
"So then, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you may do, do all for the honor and glory of God."
(1 Corinthians 10:31 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by uracefriend(m): 9:21am On Jun 30, 2020
HEAVEN'S DIGEST: Truth, Light & Bread
Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Seeking the Lord

The Spirit's Word: Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
Matthew 7:7‭-‬8 KJV

The Lord wants His people to seek Him. God is absolute, and infinite. We can never know it all. He is the highest without a summit. He is the deepest without a depth. Apostle Paul said the depth, and height, and breadth, and width of God is beyond knowledge. Ephesians 3:18-19. This means there is a constant unravelling of God. He wants us to be part of this unravelling daily. Seeking God is a consistent walk and pursuit of Him in all His fullness: His righteousness, holiness, love, joy, peace, constancy, will, word, nature, character, faith, justice, mercy, truth, light, etc. We know that God is faithful. In as much as He hides Himself sometimes it is so that we can search and find. Nobody picks treasures on the bare ground. We must explore, research and dig to find gold and diamonds. We don't seek Him for what we can get. Although, we may start that way, however, once we start to discover and uncover the mysteries, it takes over our entire pursuit and we abandon our selfish desires. That's the beauty of God.

In the love song of King Solomon, it is written: Draw me, we will run after thee: the king hath brought me into his chambers: we will be glad and rejoice in thee, we will remember thy love more than wine: the upright love thee.
Song of Solomon 1:4. His love is powerful. Once He pulls us into that garden of love, we'd never want to leave. The secret to getting to this point is faithfulness and constantly walking with Him. If you don't have a daily prayer life, studying and meditating on the Word, and serving Him in any capacity, you may not enter into the richness of this dimension. We cannot afford not to be in touch with God on a daily basis. He gave us 24 hours in a day, and so I don't think it would be too demanding of Him to get a few hours of it. The tithe principle is applicable to everything God has given us, including our time and energy. If we don't give Him this honour, the enemy will steal it because it didn't belong to us in the first place. 2 Corinthians 2:11, Ephesians 4:27. ✡️

Reminder: That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us:
Acts 17:27 KJV
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:44am On Jun 30, 2020
"And the Lord shall be King over all the earth. In that day there shall be one Lord(Jesus Christ Crucified)—his name alone will be worshiped."
(Zechariah 14:9 TLB)

Are you born-again in Christ Jesus Crucified ?

Are you ready for the rapture of the Saints in Christ Jesus Crucified ?

Are you ready to face the Righteous Judge Jesus Christ Crucified, if He calls you home(via biological death) now ?

Are you preparing your family and all the human being that you meet daily on this earthly existence for the rapture of the Saints in Christ Jesus Crucified which can take place any moment from now ?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:13am On Jul 01, 2020
May the Holy Spirit strengthen our minds with His grace so that we may clearly see the revelations of His perfect-will concerning each moment of our lives and decisions as well as strengthen our hearts to immediately accept them and obey His instructions/involvement for each of them adequately with all sincerity and humility for the glory of His name and human salvation in Jesus Name. Amen.
Happy July 2020!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by uracefriend(m): 9:32am On Jul 01, 2020
Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Spiritual Motherhood

The Spirit's Word: O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!
Matthew 23:37 KJV

God made humans male and female, having similarities and differences in physiology, emotions and psychology. However, all the traits we find in both are found in God. We are very aware of the Fatherhood of God but many haven't come to realise that He is both Father and Mother. Jesus revealed this in the opening text. Let's look at the hen used in His analogy. I read a real life situation of a forest that caught fire. After the fire, some people wandered into the ashes and found a dead and partially burnt hen that still had the chicks underneath her wings. They were all alive as one of the ranchers kicked the chaffed body. Many of us who grew up seeing domesticated chickens know this. A hen is very aggressive when brooding her young. She attacks anything or anyone that may pose a threat to their lives. She's ready to die for her chicks. The same way Jesus died for us as a perfect example. Jesus sacrificed Himself for us. We are His offsprings. Acts 17:28. A mother's love is beyond thehthn ss earth realm. God has set it so that we may have an idea of what His own love towards us is like. Although, it still does compare.

Hear what the Lord said to the prophet: Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee.
Isaiah 49:15. God's love is unconditional to the uttermost. It knows no limit. He draws us to Himself. One thing we must know is that a mother hen calls out to her chicks and they gather round about her. If she sees any of them straying, especially at the instance of a predator, she calls out. We must stay close to God. Staying close to God is abiding in His Word. It is that simple. Some people are comfortable abiding outside His Word. He won't force you out. He only comes to the aid of those that depend on Him. The Holy Spirit is like a Mother to us considering His functional characteristics of being a gentle Helper, and One that nurtures us unto maturity. He loves us dearly and jealousy. ✡️

Reminder: He is faithful. Let's abide in His love.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Luchiana1(f): 11:59pm On Jul 01, 2020
join us now for prayers It's Our Month Of Divine Rest
Let's meet tonight as we command results for better days this month.Time: 12:00 am
Venue: On mixrl, click on this link when it's time https://mixlr.com/school-of-the-supernatural

God bless you
Shalom.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by uracefriend(m): 8:56am On Jul 02, 2020
Thursday, July 2, 2020

Rags to Riches

The Spirit's Word: He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill, to set them among princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory: for the pillars of the earth are the Lord's , and he hath set the world upon them.
1 Samuel 2:8 KJV, Psalm 113:7-8 KJV

We live in a world where the poor abound, and the rich are scarce. Many are rich, but are spiritual impoverished. True riches applies to both physical and spiritual matters. God is the only one that makes rich, and He adds no sorrow to it. Proverbs 10:22. Having riches is having treasures. Treasures are valuable. Since the spiritual gives birth to the physical, true riches are spiritual treasures. Hebrews 11:3. To lay hold on spiritual treasures, we must go after the Giver. God said the gold and silver of the world and beyond belongs to Him. Haggai 2:8. The world and its fullness belongs to Him. Psalm 24:1. Human resources also belongs to Him. Ezekiel 18:4. Being born again, we are His children and heirs of God; joint heirs with Christ. Romans 8:16-17. All things belong to us. 1 Corinthians 3:21. Many already know this but are not living in this reality. The big question is, how do I make this realistic in my life? If we would acknowledge God as the source of all things. James 1:17. If we would not hold on to these riches, but rather be willing to distribute, for God loves a cheerful giver. 2 Corinthians 9:7. If we would know the purpose for riches; it is so we can be a blessing to others. Genesis 12:2. Then we can tap into these treasures.

Also, there are square pegs and round holes. He doesn't promote misfits. God is a master designer. He made us for a reason. Have you discovered your individual purpose on this earth? Are we ready to submit to His will for us? Even if you don't hear from God as you would want to, He has His prophets. Hear the Word of God: Believe in the Lord your God, so shall ye be established; believe his prophets, so shall ye prosper.
2 Chronicles 20:20. God has made it possible for everyone to know what He has in store for them. He said we shall eat the good of the land if we yield and obey. Isaiah 1:19. What we are called to do has the provisions already. 2 Corinthians 9:8. All we have to do is submit, obey and fulfill our purpose. He makes the lines fall into pleasant places. Psalm 16:11. He can make Kings comes to your aid if there is need for that. Isaiah 60:3, Proverbs 21:1. Can we let go of our worries and doubts? Can we just lean on and trust in His Word? God is more desirous of us to accomplish His will, and succeed in it. He has given us all things richly to enjoy. 1 Timothy 6:17. Christianity is not only about fasting, prayer, watching, etc. There is also feasting, rejoicing and enjoying God's blessings. Nehemiah 8:10. As long as we don't get carried away by it. There is a time for everything under the sun. Ecclesiastes 3. ✡️

Reminder: Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.
Revelation 5:12 KJV. He got all of it to share with us.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:49am On Jul 03, 2020
An encounter with Our Lord Jesus Christ Crucified *alone will exchange our wicked heart inherited from Adam with the heart/life of Jesus*
“The heart is deceitful above all things And it is extremely sick; Who can understand it fully and know its secret motives? “I, the Lord, search and examine the mind, I test the heart, To give to each man according to his ways, According to the results of his deeds."
(Jeremiah 17:9-10 amp)
"Men can only reproduce human life, but the Holy Spirit gives new life from heaven"
(John 3:6 TLB)
Have you accepted Jesus Christ Crucified as your own personal Lord and God ?
if *Yes*; Alleluia as I encourage you to receive grace for a consistent and progressive daily personal bible studies and prayer-fellowship with the Holy Spirit in these last days
if *no*; I encourage you to surrender your whole life to Jesus because by the sin of Adam *all human being inherited condemnation for sin yet God chose to show all human being mercy through the death of Jesus on the Cross and His condemnation to *hell-fire where he spent eternity* as a requirement for the punishment of all human sin then His resurrection from this physical and spiritual death which made Him the only being qualified to console His Father as an atonement for sin. Any human being who believes in Jesus Christ as his/her personal Lord and Saviour has surrendered *our adamic-nature to death on the Cross with Jesus and receives the new creation-nature/life of Jesus* such that he/she will not manifest sin again in his/her mortal-body, be held punishable for the *adamic-nature/life* and only manifests the lifestyle of Jesus Christ through the power of His Holy Spirit controlling and directing your mortal-body.
To accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour entails these 3-things:
Repentance: Because of adam's sin and its consequences inherited by every human being and your own personal sins at the moment you have knowledge of what is good and bad, you must accept that *you are a sinner who desires to have a sinless and pleasing life with God*
Faith in Jesus Christ: You must agree that *only through faith in the death of Jesus Christ on the Cross of Calvary and his resurrection from the dead* can you become sinless and pleasing to God* hence asking Jesus to be the Lord and Saviour of your life.
Discipleship: You must ask Jesus Christ to fill you with His Holy Spirit so that you can continue to have a consistent and progressive fellowship/Lifestyle with the Trinity (Father, Son and Holy Spirit) within your whole mortal-body (spirit, soul and body) and all that you engage on this earthly existence through daily personal bible studies and prayers even as you join the local church community that the Holy Spirit leads you.
If you are ready to accept Jesus Christ as your own personal Lord and Saviour then you can make this prayer which comprises these 3-things explained above:
God, my Father I come to you now because I believe that I am a sinner,
I believe that Jesus Christ your only beloved Son died on the Cross of Calvary for my sin and the sins of all human being and I believe that He rose from the dead on the third day hence I accept Jesus as my own personal Lord and Saviour, fill me with your Holy Spirit who will keep me in consistent and progressive fellowship with you till Jesus comes again to rapture His Saints in Jesus Name. Amen.
If you have made this declaration of faith in Jesus Christ Crucified; you are welcome to the Family of GOD.
You can join any fellowship/Church close to you where Jesus Christ is preached as the *only means of human salvation* from the holy bible or you can comment on this write-up or my inbox for *a follow-up on your new life in Christ*
If you have accepted Jesus Christ as your own personal Lord and Saviour before now but you have fallen back into sin(secret or public), you can confess them to Jesus Christ in your heart/mind/mouth right now and ask Him to fill you with His Holy Spirit who empowers us with grace never to sin again in all aspects of our lifestyle till biological death or the rapture of the Saints
If you have accepted Jesus Christ as your own personal Lord and Saviour yet you have not backslidden, keep-on seeking mercy and grace to remain faithful to Our Lord Jesus Christ Crucified till the end through daily bible studies, prayers, regular fellowship with the Holy Spirit, evangelism and discipleship.
Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling or falling into sin, and to present you unblemished [blameless and faultless] in the presence of His glory with triumphant joy and unspeakable delight, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion, and power, before all time and now and forever. Amen. (Jude 1:24-25 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by uracefriend(m): 9:58am On Jul 03, 2020
Friday, July 3, 2020

Sickness to Health

The Spirit's Word: Jesus heard them and answered, “Healthy people don't need a doctor, but sick people do. I didn't come to invite good people to be my followers. I came to invite sinners.”
Mark 2:17 CEV

For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
Romans 3:23 KJV

The Lord answered His critics sometimes as a wise man answers a fool according to his folly, so he won't think he is wise. Proverbs 26:5. All have sinned from Adam to the newest born baby on the day Jesus returns. For this reason He came to save man. We were all sick both spiritually and physically. Sickness is an anomaly: a deviation from the normal and right nature God designed for man. You can't be spiritually sick and claim physical health. Everything flows from the spirit to the physical. This is the first point of call. You may receive healing for your physical body, but know that all isn't well when you are still spiritually sick. The Bible tells us that all the foundations of the earth are out of course or order. Psalm 82:5. The whole of creation is bound in corruption (Romans 8:20-22), except, of course, them who are saved and washed by the blood of Jesus. The only cure to spiritual sickness is salvation. Acts 4:12.

Physical sickness or bodily illness is as a result of this corruption, which feeds on sin. Sin is the cause of sickness. Satan has been judged but the sins of men keeps sustaining him. John 16:11; 10:10. The Lord did a perfect work. 1 John 3:8, Colossians 2:15. If Adam didn't cooperate with Satan, he would be in his grave by this time. Isaiah 14:19-20. Something sustains him, and it's the sins of men. Thanks be to God for the healing and perfect wholeness we have in Jesus. Isaiah 53:4-5, 1 Peter 2:24. His suffering and shame took away our sickness, shame and reproach. God's will for all is to live in this shalom (peace and wholeness), because He paid the ultimate price for it. Apostle John gave us the Lord's foremost wish for us: to prosper and be in health. 3 John 2. Sometimes I wonder why Christians don't think twice about all these things. It's as if sin is more important than salvation and the divine nature to many. They just can't separate themselves from sin. It's a pity. God's higher purpose is for us to heal the sick (Matthew 10:cool, and not to be harbouring sickness every now and then. I hope many with begin to cooperate with God, rather than the devil. ✡️

Reminder: Healing and health is a done deal. 2 Peter 1:3-4. All you need to do is get in the mix. Abide in Him.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:06pm On Jul 03, 2020
*Forgiveness*
"Pay attention and always be on your guard [looking out for one another]. If your brother sins (misses the mark), solemnly tell him so and reprove him, and if he repents (feels sorry for having sinned), forgive him. And even if he sins against you seven times in a day, and turns to you seven times and says, I repent [I am sorry], you must forgive him (give up resentment and consider the offense as recalled and annulled). The apostles said to the Lord, Increase our faith (that trust and confidence that spring from our belief in God). And the Lord answered, If you had faith (trust and confidence in God) even [so small] like a grain of mustard seed, you could say to this mulberry tree, Be pulled up by the roots, and be planted in the sea, and it would obey you. Will any man of you who has a servant plowing or tending sheep say to him when he has come in from the field, Come at once and take your place at the table? Will he not instead tell him, Get my supper ready and gird yourself and serve me while I eat and drink; then afterward you yourself shall eat and drink? Is he grateful and does he praise the servant because he did what he was ordered to do? Even so on your part, when you have done everything that was assigned and commanded you, say, We are unworthy servants [possessing no merit, for we have not gone beyond our obligation]; we have [merely] done what was our duty to do." (Luke 17:3-10 amp)

Our duty as born-again children of God through faith in Jesus Christ Crucified is *to forgive other human beings unconditionally*, lead them to receive forgiveness from God through the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified, and lead them to accept forgiveness upon their individual lives *no matter how many times they offend us*.

We have sufficient grace and faith no matter how small they are inside Jesus Christ Crucified to forgive *the highest mountain of offence/hurt/betrayals from any human being*

Therefore let us always seek mercy and receive grace from the throne of God's grace in order to forgive unconditionally all those who offend us or those who will offend us in the future.

As long as we exist in this human body, other human beings will always offend us and our *only victory from their offence/hurts/betrayals is to receive grace and faith in Christ to forgive them unconditionally just like Jesus did on the Cross* thus "Father, forgive them because they do not know what they are doing" (Luke 23:34)

For the apostles of Jesus Christ to hear this instructions from Jesus about unconditional forgiveness towards our fellow human beings and cry out *Lord increase our faith*, it is a clear remark that unconditional and consistent forgiveness towards other human being as God requires from us *needs help from God* and the help that Jesus used to manifest this unconditional forgiveness towards *all His offenders is the Holy Spirit*. We need to always ask the Holy Spirit to strengthen our minds and hearts with His mercy and grace to forgive unconditionally or else we will say it with our mouths but our hearts are still brooding vengeance/unforgiveness, we keep having nightmares in our dreams concerning such person (s) and we keep refraining from meeting such a person face-to-face, phone calls, text-messages, chats, discussions or even refusing to forgive yourself after you have confessed your sin to Jesus Christ by punishing yourself, hurting your emotions through uncontrollable crying, lock-up yourself inside a room and refusing to talk to your flat-mates/family-members/friends e.t.c. These are all clear indication that you have not *forgiven yourself and other human beings unconditionally according to Jesus Christ teachings*

May the Holy Spirit strengthen our minds and hearts with His mercy, grace and faith to forgive ourselves and other human beings unconditionally in Jesus Name. Amen.

Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by uracefriend(m): 9:48am On Jul 04, 2020
Saturday, July 4, 2020

Fall In Love With His Word

The Spirit's Word: O how love I thy law! it is my meditation all the day.
Psalms 119:97 KJV

Psalm 119 is entirely dedicated to the Word of God, in the form of His law, commandments, statutes, judgments, testimonies, and precepts. This is the longest chapter in the Bible. Every verse talks about one of the aforementioned. As much as we love the voice of God, the written Word is what endures forever. Matthew 24:35, Psalm 119:89. It doesn't matter if God speaks to you from morning till evening with His still small voice, it all comes down to the written Word. He has exalted the Word far above all His Name. Psalm 138:2. King David is my favorite character in the Bible, after Jesus. Even in the old testament, he had such vivid understanding granted him by the Holy Ghost. A king-psalmist that prophesied about the coming Messiah. He loved the Word more than anything. He knew how to get in the spirit by the Word. He gives us an idea of the New Testament Anointing, as He was anointed three times. If we would love the Word like David, we would reign as Kings and Priests. We have been made King-Priest (Revelation 5:10), but there is what to do to reign. One of them is meditating on the Word till it saturates us. It is satisfying and empowering I can tell you.

The Word is hammer, water, sword, food, light, fire, truth, wine and divine life. Water for cleansing; hammer for breaking the rocks of adversity into pieces; sword for destroying the enemies - demons and evil forces; food (milk, meat and strong meat) for spiritual growth and development; light that reveals to know the unknown, perceive the inconspicuous, see the hidden and understand the difficult things of life; fire that purifies and ignites zeal towards God; truth that sanctifies and liberates; wine that intoxicates unto boldness and stirring up the Anointing against the wiles of the enemy; and divine life that unites us with God. We are gods, one with God our Father. What more can we ask for? Fall in love with the Word, and watch your prayer life become more and more interesting. Excellent knowledge of the Word makes worship a delightful experience. I have found this to be true. In prayer or worship, the Word cannot be bottled up as you find it springing out of your innermost being. The Word makes the difference in any situation. The Word gives us the answers to life. ✡️

Scriptural References: Jeremiah 20:9; 23:29, Hebrew 4:12, Ephesians 6:17;5:26, John 1:1-5, 1 Peter 2:2, Hebrews 5:14, John 17:17;8:32, James 1:18, 1 Peter 1:23, Ephesians 5:18-19.

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:35pm On Jul 04, 2020
Believe the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified now, stop delaying or procrastinating a particular instruction that the Holy Spirit is laying in your heart because *later might be too late* or close your life into eternal deception:

"The coming of the [Antichrist, the lawless] one is through the activity of Satan, [attended] with great power [all kinds of counterfeit miracles] and [deceptive] signs and false wonders [all of them lies], and by unlimited seduction to evil and with all the deception of wickedness for those who are perishing, because they did not welcome the love of the truth [of the gospel] so as to be saved [they were spiritually blind, and rejected the truth that would have saved them]. Because of this God will send upon them a misleading influence, [an activity of error and deception] so they will believe the lie,  in order that all may be judged and condemned who did not believe the truth [about their sin, and the need for salvation through Christ], but instead took pleasure in unrighteousness."
(2 Thessalonians 2:9-12 amp)

Are you born-again in Christ Jesus Crucified ?

Are you ready for the rapture of the Saints in Christ Jesus Crucified now ?

If God calls you home to eternity now through biological death, are you ready and sure of partaking in the eternal-life of Jesus Christ in heaven ?

Are you preparing your family and all the human beings that you meet daily on this earth for the rapture of the Saints in Christ Jesus Crucified which can take place any moment from now ?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 3:13pm On Jul 04, 2020
May the Holy Spirit strengthen our minds and hearts with His Grace to receive the revelation and training of the unadulterated gospel that will create indelible and irreversible impact upon human beings in this generation for complete salvation in Christ Jesus Crucified. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:32pm On Jul 04, 2020
Something about prayer:
1. Start your prayers and quiet time *always with praise and worship in Thanksgiving to The Trinity(Father, Son and the Holy Spirit)*
2. Receive mercy and grace to *forgive unconditionally everybody who must have offended you*
3. Approach the throne of grace by seeking mercy from the Trinity.
4. Present your specific prayer requests seeking God's grace to *accept the perfect-will of God over such supplications thereby not insisting God must do your bidding* according to the new covenant teachings of Jesus Christ (this entails you must be regular at your personal bible studies and general bible studies such that you can ask questions and learn about your position and inheritance in Christ Jesus)
5. Silence (ask the Trinity to speak to you about His perfect-will on those your specific prayer requests, ask God if there is anything/instructions/revelations that He wants you to engage through His Holy Spirit living and working within and around your mortal-body, be silent for 5--10--15 minutes, be ready to take note of any scriptural passage that is laid down in your heart or any other specific instructions, once you call on the name of *Jesus Christ Crucified* be convinced that the devil or evil spirits cannot speak to you because *in the spiritual realm there is no permission for impersonation*
6. End your prayers with thanksgiving *believing God has settled you*
Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by uracefriend(m): 9:03am On Jul 05, 2020
Sunday, July 5, 2020

Worship The Ageless One

The Spirit's Word: And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me. Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.
Matthew 4:9‭-‬10 KJV

Some time ago, I was going through some spiritual perplexities. It was difficult to praise God, sing songs of joy and worship. I was praying, but my heart was all over the place. As I woke up that morning, I heard the authoritative voice of the Father saying, '' I am the ageless One, worship me''. Imagine what I felt. I realised that some things are more important than others. You may be going through the most difficult situation in this life, but if you neglect your first responsibility which is to love and worship God, you are making a terrible mistake. It may sound cruel that your needs are not met first before worshipping God. However, no man can be justified in the sight of God. Job 4:17. God is not the cause of anyone's problem, rather He is the only way of escape. John 10:10.
There is no man that is not faced with adversity at some point in this life. God is aware, but still demands His worship before anything else. We exist because of, and for Him. Revelation 4:11.

Think about the angels and heavenly hosts. They worship God continually. Many still go about their personal business apart from Him. Many don't even revere Him in this life. Some of us who are privileged to hear His Voice from time to time have come to know that God is really concerned about the sons of men. Job and king David asked the big question. What is man that you are mindful of? Psalm 8:4, Job 7:12-19. Many think the prophet Jonah was just being rebellious. He was running away because He knew God was so keen on man. God is eager to commune with man, heal and restore man. Sometimes, it can be overwhelming because you wonder what's so special about us. We may never grasp the love of God as it is beyond knowledge. Ephesians 3:18-19. However, it is man's duty to give obeisance and worship unto the uncreated One who lives forever. If you forget any other thing, don't forget this. It is man's first responsibility. God alone must be worshipped. ✡️

Reminder: Trying to figure out everything is not healthy for us. Just comply with what is revealed in scriptures without questions that lead to confusion. God exists and we have enough proofs.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by uracefriend(m): 9:39am On Jul 06, 2020
Monday, July 6, 2020

Highly Favoured

The Spirit's Word: And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women. And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God.
Luke 1:28‭, ‬30 KJV

I want us to delve into the life of the virgin Mary, and how she found favour with God. To be highly favoured is to have God as your ally, and be blessed so that all men and women would also recognise it and call you the same. Mary was a virgin and espoused to Joseph, a descendant of King David. Luke 1:27. She was chaste, pure and prepared. Man will always have a responsibility. God is pure and desires the same for us. He is definitely attracted to His attributes, as He seeks men and women with such. 2 Chronicles 16:9. We must be prepared, for God can visit us at any time. Recall the wise and foolish virgins. It was a lack of preparation that disqualified the foolish ones. Matthew 25:1-13. She was submissive to God. She yielded her vessel to God, and not for her own self or for devils. Luke 1:38. Submission and yielding to God is scarce today. Most have paved their own ways and sought our many inventions. Ecclesiastes 7:29. We are vessels, and God is the Potter. Yielding to God is definitely for our own good, and serves the great purpose of God as many will be touched and transformed. Romans 9:20-21.

Mary was a worshipper and knew how to give God praise. Luke 1:46-47. God dwells in righteous praise. The doctrine of praise, worship and joyfulness will always be magnified. You cannot belong to Him and not praise Him steadfastly. Many think this aspect is just a religious thing we do in church. Far from it. A lifestyle of praising God makes you a dwelling tabernacle for God. Who praised God more than David? We see how God so favoured Him that the Messiah chose him as a channel into the world. Mary was a humble servant, of a low estate. Luke 1:48. Jesus taught us that the greatest in the kingdom must be the least. Matthew 23:11-15. Be a little child towards God. He will always give grace and exalt the humble person. Job 22:29, James 4:10, 1 Peter 5:6.
Finally, she had a hunger for God. Luke 1:53. Are you hungry for God? To see Him manifest His power, glory, strength, love, etc. A lot of times, it is a lack of sincere hunger that delays or prevents a manifestation of the supernatural. A hunger for God is conspicuously seen in the vessel. What do you spend most of your time, money and energy on ? Towards God or self? ✡️

Reminder: Grace is to all, but favour is to a few. 1 Corinthians 2:9, Psalm 102:13-14.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:58pm On Jul 06, 2020
"Heaven and earth [as now known] will pass away, but My words will not pass away"
(Matthew 24:35 amp)

The word of God states that "JESUS" is the *only means of human salvation (spirit, soul and body)* in the heavens, earth and under-world
thus
"Jesus said to him, “I am the [only] Way [to God] and the [real] Truth and the [real] Life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." (John 14:6 amp)

Any other person, group or religion telling you that there is another means of human salvation will have his/her words *pass-away* but *this word of God* will never pass away in this world or life after death because God's word is *true* both in this world and in the world after death
thus
"which He produced in Christ when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His own right hand in the heavenly places, 21 far above all rule and authority and power and dominion [whether angelic or human], and [far above] every name that is named [above every title that can be conferred], *not only in this age and world but also in the one to come.*" (Ephesians 1:20-21 amp)

Repent (accept that you are a sinner because of inherited sin's consequence from Adam upon each and every human being and also the sins you have been committing personally from your birth against God or the last time you started backslidding into sin/flesh as a child of God) unto God.

Confess (tell Jesus Christ Crucified that you are a sinner, or you have returned to the vomit of the flesh/old-man)

Accept (tell Jesus Christ Crucified to cleanse and evacuate your flesh/old-man/sin-nature by the blood of His death on the Cross so that He may replace your old-man with His new-life by being the Lord and God of your whole being{spirit, soul and body})

Yield (Ask Jesus to fill you with His Holy Spirit, grow His new-life within you consistently and progressively as His disciple using your whole being for drawing other human being to Salvation in Christ and bringing Glory *only to GOD*)

If you are ready to declare Jesus your Lord, allow the Holy Spirit to convict you personally(without minding what people will say or those looking at you or those who have known your dirty-past or the false spiritual-appearance/title that you were known-for) and declare this prayer-commitment:

God, Our Father, I come to you now because I know/agree that I am a sinner and I confess all my sins to you, I ask that you wash me with the blood of Jesus Christ your Son who died for me and all human being on the Cross and rose from death for me. I accept Jesus as my own personal Lord and Savior, fill me with Your Holy Spirit, grow me in your grace and knowledge even as you use me to draw other human souls to salvation in Christ for your glory alone in Jesus Name. Amen.

if the Holy Spirit convicted you and you made this decision/commitment, you are welcome to the Family of God.
You can get a holy bible, start studying it while asking the Holy Spirit to give you revelation of Jesus Christ who is now the new life that you are carrying within your mortal-body, meet people around you who have been Christians before you and request to do bible studies with them, join any fellowship/church close to you where *Jesus Christ Crucified alone is preached from the holy bible as the only means of human salvation*, make yourself regularly available for bible studies and always ask the Holy Spirit to reveal His Grace and knowledge of Jesus Christ new covenant teachings to you.

You do not need to be afraid of false teachers of the bible as long as you always call *on the name of Jesus Christ Crucified* in any group that you join for bible studies and *it is growth in grace and knowledge of Jesus Christ Crucified that is your primary reason for being in that group*, and wherever you go for bible studies keep repeating a prayer in your heart/mind/mouth that the Holy Spirit should *reveal Jesus Christ Crucified in a fresh/new way to your mind/heart*. As long as you have this genuine reason and prayers in your heart, the Holy Spirit will tell you when to ask questions, make contributions, make corrections and if necessary leave that group if they are not ready to *focus on Christ Jesus Crucified alone in their bible studies*.

If you are convinced that we can mutually encourage each others faith, you can send me an inbox message on any of my social media handle.

Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by uracefriend(m): 9:45am On Jul 07, 2020
Tuesday, July 7, 2020

No weapon, No Destruction

The Spirit's Word: Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake. Behold, I have created the smith that bloweth the coals in the fire, and that bringeth forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the waster to destroy. No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord. Isaiah 54:15‭-‬17 KJV

I love the way God emphasises the believer's protection and covering in the opening verses. It is a Scripture every believer must know, believe and live out if they are interested in God's protection. We must confess these scriptures as often as we can. That the enemies gather against us is not consequential. Satan likes to be busy, we can't stop him from manipulating, scheming and devising tactics against God's people. It doesn't matter the coven, or high place of human sacrifice that is available to them; God has given us power to tread upon their high places. Deuteronomy 33:29. They are bound to fail and fall every single time. This is a sovereign decree by the One who created all. There are spiritual smiths; and foundries where Satan manufactures instruments of cruelty. Psalm 74:20. God made them all, and they can't produce anything that can hurt the abiding believer. He has given us the secret: to condemn every tongue rising against us in judgment., which we do by speaking His Word, affirming the same thing. 2 Corinthians 4:13.

Having the righteousness of God makes all the difference. God has given us His nature of righteousness. It simply means if the devil cannot hurt Jesus, the same applies to us. As He is, so are we. 1 John 4:17. Have it settled in your mind, spirit, soul, imagination and thought. Satan can only hurt those who are his subjects. Christians who suffer from Satan's attacks have not known the truth. Jesus said the truth would make us free only when we know it. John 8:32. Another problem is that believers are Faith-lazy. No one seems to want to exercise their faith. But it won't be for long, because we are entering a season where many shall fall away. We must make a clear stand for Christ or the antichrist. The days of hypocrites will soon be over. ✡️

Reminder: I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
Revelation 3:15‭-‬16 KJV
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Pitchblak: 12:54pm On Jul 07, 2020
STUBBORNNESS HAS CONSEQUENCES!
A lady tourist came upon a shepherd with his flock and noticed that one of them was lying down; it has a broken leg, and visibly in pain. The lady asked the shepherd, “what happened to the leg?” To his utter amazement, he said, “Madam, I broke the leg myself.” “Why?” asked the lady. And the reply was, “Because, of all the sheep in this flock, that one was the most stubborn and disobedient; it would never obey my voice. It always wondered off and led the rest of the flock astray. I have had this problem before; and so, I know the cure. I broke its leg, so as to save it and my other sheep. On the first day, I went to it with food and it tried to bite me. I left it alone for a few days and it got hungry. Then I went back to it. Now it not only takes the food, but it licks my hand as well. Let me tell you something: when this sheep is well again, as it soon will be, it will be the model sheep of the flock. No sheep will hear my voice more quickly. None will follow so closely at my side.

At one level, we can use that story to understand the frustration of parents with very stubborn children, especially when you realize they do not have to “break the leg” as an option. On the other hand, you can imagine the frustration of God with Israel and with all of us given our obstinacy in sin. He even went to the extent of “regretting having created man” (Gen 6:6). In today’s reading (Hosea 8:4-7,11-13), the Lord expressed his frustration with Israel for making kings and princes without his consent or approval; they made idols of silver and gold at their own ruin. So his wrath was kindled, and he vowed that he will punish them: their works will neither bear fruit nor will their prayers and sacrifices receive an answer. They have to go back to Egypt – go back to slavery. Obviously we do not understand the workings of God’s justice (punishment) in our lives; but it is always part of the ordering of his providence. Our stubbornness have a prices tag to it. The wise person is he who listens to God’s commandment, and tries to diligently keep them. It our greatest security (the Ibos call it “ófó na ògù”) against famine; and against the attack of evil forces, or the arrows of evil men/women. In the Gospel (Matt 9:32-38) we find Jesus setting free a dumb demoniac. This is the figure of many of us made ‘dumb’ by suffering and ‘enslaved’ to pain. When God remembers us in his mercy, he frees us from the clutches of the ‘avenger’ that fulfill the workings of his justice.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 9:11pm On Jul 07, 2020
"As for God, His way is blameless. The word of the Lord is tested [it is perfect, it is faultless]; He is a shield to all who take refuge in Him."
(Psalm 18:30 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:26pm On Jul 07, 2020
"But as for you, O man/woman of God, flee from these things; aim at and pursue righteousness [true goodness, moral conformity to the character of God], godliness [the fear of God], faith, love, steadfastness, and gentleness." (1 Timothy 6:11 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by uracefriend(m): 9:50am On Jul 08, 2020
Wednesday, July 8, 2020

A Lying Spirit

The Spirit's Word: And the Lord said unto him, Wherewith? And he said, I will go forth, and I will be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets. And he said, Thou shalt persuade him, and prevail also: go forth, and do so.
1 Kings 22:22 KJV

A lying spirit is behind the lies people tell. In God there is no lie. There are works of the flesh, but a lying spirit is always behind every lie. It is one of the things God hates, after pride. Proverbs 6:16. Satan is all about deception and wickedness. His ministry to steal, kill and deceive is hinged on deception and cruelty. This is a call to everyone still living a lie or tolerating lies, lying as a lifestyle is an automatic ticket to hell. God is not vague about it. Revelation 21:8. Truly, there is no man ever created that has not told a lie in his life. This shows us that these lying spirits are a vast multitude on the earth. However, it is the easiest to defeat. You don't need anyone to cast out a lying spirit. Just decide to tell the truth and despise every lie. Get to understand that God hates it. Flatteries and exaggerations too are part of it, and they corrupt the individual trafficking them. Hear what God: He that worketh deceit shall not dwell within my house: he that telleth lies shall not tarry in my sight.
Psalms 101:7.

The words of Jesus when He rebuked the hypocrites: Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
John 8:44. I saw this Scripture and made up my mind to stop lying. It was that easy. I didn't pray about it. Some harbour deception within. That's iniquity, and it's a dangerous place to be in. Don't let Satan make his abode in you as he did with Pharaoh and sons of Belial as recorded in the Bible. A fountain can't bring forth both sweet and bitter waters. James 3:11. Don't use lies to prey on people, to make yourself wiser in your own eyes. The truth always liberates. Even after you have lied unwittingly, there is always an opportunity to tell the truth. That's a good place to start. Finally, avoid the media as much as you can. There is too much lies being pandered across the airwaves. Keep your mind pure, so the truth of God can also find expression through you. ✡️

Reminder: We can't claim the gift of righteousness, and at the same time dwell with the works of unrighteousness.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 4:05pm On Jul 08, 2020
Jesus Christ while living on earth prayed for help from His Father so that He will only *please His Father* and He was answered/heard because of this sincere and authentic reason
Thus
""In the days of His flesh [Jesus] offered up definite, special petitions [for that which He not only wanted but needed] and supplications with strong crying and tears to Him Who was [always] able to save Him [out] from death, and He was heard because of His reverence toward God [His godly fear, His piety, in that He shrank from the horrors of separation from the bright presence of the Father]. Although He was a Son, He learned [active, special] obedience through what He suffered And, [His completed experience] making Him perfectly [equipped], He became the Author and Source of eternal salvation to all those who give heed and obey Him, Being designated and recognized and saluted by God as High Priest after the order (with the rank) of Melchizedek."
(Hebrews 5:7-10 amp)

"It is the will of the Father that all human being may be saved and come to the knowledge of the truth" (1 Timothy 2:4)

Are you saved in Christ Jesus Crucified ?

Are you still living in the faith of Jesus Christ Crucified now (that is ready for the rapture of the Saints in Christ Jesus Crucified now) ?

Are you preparing your family and all the human beings that you meet on this earthly existence for the second coming of Jesus Christ Crucified which can take place any moment from now ?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nfavour(m): 10:23pm On Jul 08, 2020
Please help a brother in need, am a student of FUTO, things have been pretty bad for me financially wise, there has been no job for me around since this lockdown and feeding has been a serious problem for me, please anything you can help me with would be really appreciated and God would surely reward and replenish you. (Gtbank 0575931964) or if you have got a job around futo axis please you can link me up. Thanks
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by barrwebilor(m): 9:09am On Jul 09, 2020
Good morning everyone. Please someone should save a brother and his son from hunger and starvation. Nothing is too small. 0025050908. Stanbic ibtc. God bless u. Phone number=09037165674
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by uracefriend(m): 9:56am On Jul 09, 2020
Thursday, July 9, 2020

Worry Not For The Church

The Spirit's Word: And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
Matthew 16:18 KJV

I have heard some messages about how the devil is running around and trying to destroy the Church. Some men of God have even said it's a possibility if we the Church do nothing about it. Well, it is good we do something but not for the fear of Satan prevailing. Did you not hear the Lord Jesus in the opening Scripture? He is the One that builds the Church. In as much as the devil is constantly running around, devising strategies; he cannot prosper. Who is he that saith, and it cometh to pass, when the Lord commandeth it not?
Lamentations 3:37. We are talking about the One who has the scripts in His hands. We are only acting out what is already established in heaven. God will never be moved by the devil. Satan knows this. His aim is to get as many as possible to the lake of fire with him. Revelation 12:12. He has been judged. His end has been determined. John 16:11. Make no mistakes about the purposes and counsel of the Lord, especially His sovereign decrees over the earth, devils and all humanity. If it's a personal prophecy we are talking about, that's different because you have a major role to play. He is the all wise God; the omniscient One.

When the earth was filled with violence, God preserved one man in the person of Noah before destroying the earth. 2 Peter 2:5. When Elijah ran away from the godless Jezebel, he thought she would eventually waste all of God's prophets. Not knowing the counsel of God, he ran for dear life. However, God told him that He still had 7,000 men who had not bowed their heads to Satan in the personality of Baal. Romans 11:4. God is always ahead of the devil. The Antichrist is the seed of Satan, as Satan tries to copy God all the time. Isaiah 14:29. This Antichrist may deceive many, however, it is not possible for him to deceive all. Many saints have been endued with the manifold wisdom of God to confound and call him out. Ephesians 3:10. You don't need to worry about the church of God, neither should you worry for Jesus Christ. He is the First and the Last; the Alpha and the Omega; the Beginning and the Ending. Revelation 22:13. We only engage for our profiting. When Satan assembled Gog and Magog, God let him finish before sending a fire to devour all of them. Revelation 20:8-9. He's always ahead. ✡️

Reminder: I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him.
Ecclesiastes 3:14 KJV
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:29pm On Jul 09, 2020
So the rich man said, ‘Then, father [Abraham], I beg you to send Lazarus to my father’s house— 28 for I have five brothers—in order that he may solemnly warn them and witness to them, so that they too will not come to this place of torment.’ 29 But Abraham said, ‘They have [the Scriptures given by] Moses and the [writings of the] Prophets; let them listen to them.’ 30 He replied, ‘No, father Abraham, but if someone from the dead goes to them, they will repent [they will change their old way of thinking and seek God and His righteousness].’ 31 And he said to him, ‘If they do not listen to [the messages of] Moses and the Prophets, they will not be persuaded even if someone rises from the dead.’”
(Luke 16:27-31 amp)
Even if the dead come and tell you that there is Heaven and Hell-fire, you will not *believe or repent*
May God Our Father through His Holy Spirit open the eyes of your mind and heart with the grace and revelation of His Crucified Son Jesus Christ so that you/I may instantly believe the Gospel before it is too late just like the rich-man in torment in Jesus Name. Amen.
Are you saved by the grace of the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ Crucified ?
Are you ready for the rapture of the Saints in Christ Jesus Crucified now ?
Are you preparing your family and all the human beings that you meet daily on this earthly existence for the rapture of the Saints in Christ Jesus Crucified which can take place any moment from now ?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:21pm On Jul 09, 2020
Now to Him who is able to [carry out His purpose and] do super-abundantly more than all that we dare ask or think [infinitely beyond our greatest prayers, hopes, or dreams], according to His power that is at work within us, to Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations forever and ever. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Jecdope(m): 8:46pm On Jul 09, 2020
Do you know that you are not a sinner? (Romans 6:16-23)
Do you know that you are free from the laws of Moses? (John 1:17, Romans 6:14)
Do you know that you as a believer can't go to hell? (Romans 8:2)
Do you know that majority of what you have heard about Christ or God is lie?
Do you know that you were not called to religion but to a relationship with God?
Join me on this journey with the Elects of God.
https:///zbu6vt or
Send a message to 07010829671

(1) (2) (3) ... (709) (710) (711) (712) (713) (714) (715) ... (789) (Reply)

Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Higher Everyday — Be Holy, God Is Holy / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.