Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (710) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (833291 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) (712) (713) ... (787) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by uracefriend(m): 11:24am On Jun 13, 2020
HEAVEN'S DIGEST
Truth, Light & Bread� Saturday, June 13, 2020

Jeshurun

The Spirit's Word: There is none like unto the God of Jeshurun, who rideth upon the heaven in thy help, and in his excellency on the sky. The eternal God is thy refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms: and he shall thrust out the enemy from before thee; and shall say, Destroy them.
Deuteronomy 33:26‭-‬27 KJV

The scripture above is one out of four in the King James Bible that mentions the name Jeshurun. Many haven't heard it before, and some that have heard do not know the meaning. It isn't popular in Christianity but we must know and understand the meaning. Everything God does has a significance that we ought to pay attention to, if indeed we want to be wise. Jacob started as a supplanter or deceiver. He robbed Esau his brother of his birthright and blessing. Genesis 27:36. Then, on his sojourn, he encountered an Angel of God whom he wrestled with. He was so determined to find God, and He did. We see a transition here. The man who used to be sly now becomes one that wants to dwell with God. He wouldn't let God go until God spoke a blessing into his life. Genesis 32:26. We can see why he is rightly called a Father in Israel. God's direct blessing upon his life surely supplanted what he stole from Esau. Then his name got changed to Israel, which means a prince who wrestled and prevailed with God; having power with both God and men. Genesis 32:28.

That was the turning point for Jacob. We saw how he blessed his children in Genesis 49. Some were favoured while others received curses or hard judgments. Then Moses came on the scene in Deuteronomy 33. Moses had being with God, shared a meal with God, and had the exalted office of one who was over God's entire house. God testified that Moses was more than a prophet, who had seen the similitude of God's form. Numbers 12:6-8. Moses was called the Law by Apostle Paul. 2 Corinthians 3:15. Moses had a higher authority than Jacob. This was why he could overturn the curses and bless the children of Jacob as seen in Deuteronomy 33, except for Dan who was destined for perdition. Jeshurun is an endearing, poetic, and honorable name God uses for the children of Israel. It simply means upright one; just and straight. We come to that point in our lives where we become lovers of God by our actions. We are not seeking to be justified by it because Jesus' blood has already justified us. We just want to be direct with God; no corners, no crookedness, simply because we can now understand His role in our lives.

When we get to this point that God calls us Jeshurun, like the above scripture points, He would do anything to protect us. The enemy would be quickly thrust out for destruction. This is because we have become precious in His eyes. Don't be mistaken, there is God's general love and His specific or concentrated love. John 14:23-24. Many may not understand this because they are all caught up in the grace gospel. Grace brings us in, but obedience promotes us into deeper realms. Just like Moses could only bless the children of Jacob because God calls them the upright and just ones, so also we enter into that dimension of 1 Corinthians 2:9 which says: But as it is written, eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. Jeshurun is a name I love so much, and have been familiar with for quite some time. Take steps to go higher, farther and deeper with God, and you will enter into glorious and excellent realms that no man has ever being.
✡️

Reminder: Read Isaiah 44:2-7, Deuteronomy 33 and 32:15.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 3:14pm On Jun 13, 2020
Unforgiveness is captivity here on earth and life after death:

No matter how hurt/betrayed you feel by friends, family, colleagues, spouse, neighbors e.t.c. and you continue to hold unto unforgiveness, or go ahead to lay a curse on such person;
the curse may manifest in that person's life but you have also laid a new foundation of captivity/backwardness for yourself which will only be lifted the moment you forgive and reconcile with such person or group.

Immediately job forgave his 3-friends who betrayed him and prayed for them, he received twice all that he lost thus

" So Eliphaz the Temanite and Bildad the Shuhite and Zophar the Naamathite went and did as the Lord told them; and the Lord accepted Job’s prayer.
10 The Lord restored the fortunes of Job when he prayed for his friends, and the Lord gave Job twice as much as he had before." (Job 42:9-10)

If anybody continues to live in unforgiveness and dies inside it, he has rejected the mercy of God in His Only Son; Jesus Christ Crucified on the Cross of Calvary to redeem all mankind from the condemnation of sin and accepted the wrath of God forever and ever thus

"Then his master called him and said to him, ‘You wicked and contemptible slave, I forgave all that [great] debt of yours because you begged me. 33 Should you not have had mercy on your fellow slave [who owed you little by comparison], as I had mercy on you?’ 34 And in wrath his master turned him over to the torturers (jailers) until he paid all that he owed. 35 My heavenly Father will also do the same to [every one of] you, if each of you does not forgive his brother from your heart.” (Matthew 18:32-35)

Who are you holding in unforgiveness("...untie him/her, and let him go" John 11:44) ?

Could your current situation that appears like captivity/backwardness be as a result of unforgiveness ?

Ask Jesus Christ Crucified to forgive you for holding unto this instrument of the devil (unforgiveness)

Ask the Father to fill you with His mercy, love, grace, humility and forgiveness within and around you through His Holy Spirit such that you call those who you have stopped communicating with because of unforgiveness no matter how deep their wounds appeared towards you and make a physical visit towards those who you can reach out for reconciliation.

Father, I receive grace to forgive all those who hurt/offend me because they do not know what they did to me in Jesus Name. Amen. (Luke 23:34)

Abbah Father, I receive grace to manifest in action/attitude this complete forgiveness towards all those who hurt me previously and those who will offend me in the future in Jesus Name. Amen.

Great Grace Brethren!!!

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by picaso313(m): 4:34pm On Jun 14, 2020
please if you have a link or you know someone who knows a very good GENUINE man of God a prophet that can declare, tell you problems and give YOU biblical solutions or prayers to such problem please share such contact with me its Urgent and important... please help a Brother...
please if you have a link or you know someone who knows a very good GENUINE man of God a prophet that can declare, tell you problems and give YOU biblical solutions or prayers to such problem please share such contact with me its Urgent and important... please help a Brother...

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by AmeLonRo(m): 8:38pm On Jun 14, 2020
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:48am On Jun 15, 2020
"Let the one who does wrong, still do wrong; and the one who is filthy (vile, impure), still be filthy; and the one who is righteous (just, upright), still be righteous; and the one who is holy, still be holy.”
12 “Behold, I (Jesus) am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to each one according to the merit of his deeds (earthly works, faithfulness)."
(Revelation 22:11-12 amp)

"But [we are different, because] our citizenship is in heaven. And from there we eagerly await [the coming of] the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ;" (Philippians 3:20 amp)

“Do not let your heart be troubled (afraid, cowardly). Believe [confidently] in God and trust in Him, [have faith, hold on to it, rely on it, keep going and] believe also in Me. 2 In My Father’s house are many dwelling places. If it were not so, I would have told you, because I am going there to prepare a place for you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back again and I will take you to Myself, so that where I am you may be also."
(John 14:1-3 amp)

"For the Lord Himself will come down from heaven with a shout of command, with the voice of the archangel and with the [blast of the] trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive and remain [on the earth] will simultaneously be caught up (raptured) together with them [the resurrected ones] in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we will always be with the Lord!"
(1 Thessalonians 4: 16-17 amp)

"First of all, know [without any doubt] that mockers will come in the last days with their mocking, following after their own human desires 4 and saying, “Where is the promise of His coming [what has become of it]? For ever since the fathers fell asleep [in death], all things have continued [exactly] as they did from the beginning of creation.” 5 For they willingly forget [the fact] that the heavens existed long ago by the word of God, and the earth was formed [a]out of water and by water, 6 through which the world at that time was destroyed by being flooded with water. 7 But by His word the present heavens and earth are being reserved for fire, being kept for the day of judgment and destruction of the ungodly people.

8 Nevertheless, do not let this one fact escape your notice, beloved, that with the Lord one day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years is like one day. 9 The Lord does not delay [as though He were unable to act] and is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is [extraordinarily] patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish but for all to come to repentance.

10 But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will vanish with a [mighty and thunderous] roar, and the [material] elements will be destroyed with intense heat, and the earth and the works that are on it will be burned up."
(2 Peter 3:3-10 amp)

"Therefore, be continually on the alert—for you do not know when the master of the house is coming, whether in the evening, or at midnight, or when the rooster crows, or in the morning— 36 [stay alert,] in case he should come suddenly and unexpectedly and find you asleep and unprepared. 37 What I say to you I say to everyone, ‘Be on the alert [stay awake and be continually cautious]!’"
(Mark 13:35-37 amp)

Are you ready to receive Jesus Christ Crucified as your own personal LORD and GOD ?

Are you ready for the rapture of the Saints in Christ Jesus Crucified now ?

Are you preparing your family and all the human being that you encounter daily on earth for the rapture of the Saints in Christ Jesus Crucified which can take place any moment from now ?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:53am On Jun 15, 2020
picaso313:

Ask THE HOLY SPIRIT whatever your issues/crises is HE will reveal them completely to you and give you complete solution without *any stress of seeking human beings to meet or anybody asking you to make payment before God can reveal things to you*
The Holy Spirit knows your end from your beginning and He is *ever ready to help any Christian to re-align their lives in the way of righteousness, peace and joy* according to the obedience of faith in Christ Jesus Crucified.
Great Grace Brethren!!!

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 5:52am On Jun 15, 2020
Flee Sexual-immoralities:
Proverbs 6:20 My son, keep thy father's commandment, and forsake not the law of thy mother: 6:21 Bind them continually upon thine heart, and tie them about thy neck. 6:22 When thou goest, it shall lead thee; when thou sleepest, it shall keep thee; and when thou awakest, it shall talk with thee. 6:23 For the commandment is a lamp; and the law is light; and reproofs of instruction are the way of life: 6:24 To keep thee from the evil woman, from the flattery of the tongue of a strange woman. 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids. 6:26 For by means of a whorish woman a man is brought to a piece of bread: and the adulteress will hunt for the precious life. 6:27 Can a man take fire in his bosom, and his clothes not be burned? 6:28 Can one go upon hot coals, and his feet not be burned? 6:29 So he that goeth in to his neighbour's wife; whosoever toucheth her shall not be innocent. 6:30 Men do not despise a thief, if he steal to satisfy his soul when he is hungry; 6:31 But if he be found, he shall restore sevenfold; he shall give all the substance of his house. 6:32 But whoso committeth adultery with a woman lacketh understanding: he that doeth it destroyeth his own soul. 6:33 A wound and dishonour shall he get; and his reproach shall not be wiped away.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Ezeama400: 12:47am On Jun 16, 2020
Ok
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ebukadineze: 2:31am On Jun 16, 2020
lol. *freezes in response to the smile*
I really need that coffee.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yaVZdjKErY
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:11am On Jun 16, 2020
Abbah Father, Sanctify us(Christians) through Your truth: Your word is truth. Amen.
(John 17:17)

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:16am On Jun 16, 2020
"...The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye(each/every human being), and believe the gospel." (Mark 1:15)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:20am On Jun 16, 2020
"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?

5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God."
(John 3:3-5)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:25am On Jun 16, 2020
"Men(human beings) can only reproduce human life, but the Holy Spirit gives new life from heaven;"
(John 3:6 TLB)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:33am On Jun 16, 2020
"Just as you can hear the wind but can’t tell where it comes from or where it will go next, so it is with the Holy Spirit. We do not know on whom he will next bestow this life from heaven.”
(John 3:8 TLB)

"The wind blows wherever it wants. Just as you can hear the wind but can’t tell where it comes from or where it is going, so you can’t explain how people are born of the Holy Spirit.”
(John 3:8 NLT)

"The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Holy Spirit."
(John 3:8 KJV)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:46am On Jun 16, 2020
"And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

15 That *whosoever believeth in him* should not perish, *but have eternal life*." (John 3:14-15 kjv)

"Just as Moses lifted up the [bronze] serpent in the desert [on a pole], so must the Son of Man be lifted up [on the cross], 15 so that whoever believes will in Him have eternal life [after physical death, and will actually live forever]." (John 3:14-15 amp)

"And as Moses in the wilderness lifted up the bronze image of a serpent on a pole, even so I must be lifted up upon a pole, 15 so that anyone who believes in me will have eternal life." (John 3:14-15 TLB)

"And as Moses lifted up the bronze snake on a pole in the wilderness, so the Son of Man must be lifted up, 15 so that everyone who believes in him will have eternal life." (John 3:14-15 NLT)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:58am On Jun 16, 2020
“For this is how God loved the world: He gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life. 17 God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him.

18 “There is no judgment against anyone who believes in him. But anyone who does not believe in him has already been judged for not believing in God’s one and only Son."
(John 3:16-18 NLT)

"And anyone who believes in God’s Son has eternal life. Anyone who doesn’t obey the Son will never experience eternal life but remains under God’s angry judgment.”
(John 3:36 NLT)

“So why do you keep calling me ‘Lord, Lord!’ when you don’t do what I say?"
(Luke 6:46 NLT)

"Then Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy to bear, and the burden I give you is light.”
(Matthew 11:28-30 NLT)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:20am On Jun 16, 2020
Do not delay your repentance unto Jesus Christ Crucified now because no human being is certain of what will happen next second
thus
"...the kingdom of God is very near,
repent and believe the Gospel " (Mark 1:15)

Those who have believed before now,
let us examine ourselves to know whether we are still believing in Jesus Christ Crucified or we have shifted our beliefs towards our pastors/priests/prophets/preachers or we have started believing on our human achievements/titles/positions/ego/ideas/intelligence/logic/self-competence
thus
"Examine yourselves to see if your faith is genuine. Test yourselves. Surely you know that Jesus Christ is among you; if not, you have failed the test of genuine faith." (2 Corinthians 13:5 NLT)

if we have moved outside His path, He is calling and willing to receive us back even now no matter how bad/decayed/terrible our backslidden have gone
thus
"But some will come to me—those the Father has given me—and *I will never, never reject them*." (John 6:37 TLB)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:30am On Jun 16, 2020
"By so much was Jesus made a surety of a better testament.

23 And they truly were many priests, because they were not suffered to continue by reason of death:

24 But this man(Jesus Christ Crucified), because he continueth ever, hath an unchangeable priesthood.

25 Wherefore *he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him*, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them."
(Hebrews 7:22-25)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:37am On Jun 16, 2020
"All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; *and him that cometh to me(Jesus Christ Crucified) I will in no wise cast out." (John 6:37 kjv)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:38pm On Jun 16, 2020
The role of believing the Gospel firmly in our lives:
Proverbs 6:20 My son, keep thy father's commandment, and forsake not the law of thy mother: 6:21 Bind them continually upon thine heart, and tie them about thy neck. 6:22 When thou goest, it shall lead thee; when thou sleepest, it shall keep thee; and when thou awakest, it shall talk with thee. 6:23 For the commandment is a lamp; and the law is light; and reproofs of instruction are the way of life: 6:24 To keep thee from the evil woman, from the flattery of the tongue of a strange woman. 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids. 6:26 For by means of a whorish woman a man is brought to a piece of bread: and the adulteress will hunt for the precious life. 6:27 Can a man take fire in his bosom, and his clothes not be burned? 6:28 Can one go upon hot coals, and his feet not be burned? 6:29 So he that goeth in to his neighbour's wife; whosoever toucheth her shall not be innocent. 6:30 Men do not despise a thief, if he steal to satisfy his soul when he is hungry; 6:31 But if he be found, he shall restore sevenfold; he shall give all the substance of his house. 6:32 But whoso committeth adultery with a woman lacketh understanding: he that doeth it destroyeth his own soul. 6:33 A wound and dishonour shall he get; and his reproach shall not be wiped away.

When any human being binds the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified *consistently upon his/her heart*
this LIFE(THE GOSPEL) will lead such a person in the paths and decisions of righteousness no matter how painful/intimidating/confusing/overwhelming of his surrounding circumstances.

When you are sleeping, His LIFE will protect and keep you safe hence you will have no fear by day or by night.

When you are awake consciously or unconsciously this GOSPEL talks with YOU *consistently* hence there is nothing like boredom/depression for anybody who has holds firmly to the fellowship of the GOD-HEAD(Father, Son and Holy Spirit) through constant consumption and belief in the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified

This Gospel illuminates the eyes of your mind to see and believe in the LIGHT OF CHRIST JESUS CRUCIFIED beyond the darkness and thick-darkness that surrounds this world each tick of time consistently and progressively

This Gospel you study regularly and believe sincerely with your whole heart, soul, spirit and body is what *cautions and reproofs you whenever you try to contemplate disobedience to Jesus Christ Teachings*

Our regular studies, belief, declaration and application of the Gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified is what helps to draw our hearts away from *admiring what the benefits of sin/disobedience/compromise of faith in Jesus can offer us as individuals or our families or our financial status temporary* and reveal to us that Our position in Christ is superior to every earthly status and offers.

It is the Grace from our consistent commitment to the Gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified that makes us to reject/resist sin, worldly passions daily then live holy, righteous and self-controlled lives as well as serving God acceptably with Holiness and Godly fear.

All these benefits we enjoy are also needful to other human being thus we reach out with this gospel to each and every human being through daily evangelism and discipleship. Do not be deceived to think/believe that what human beings need is some space or motivational words or high sounding grammar. It is GOD who created all and each human being that gave the *only solution to each human life as the GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED* thus "...the Goodnews(Gospel) of Jesus Christ Crucified is the power of God at work saving *everyone who believes*..." (Romans 1:16)
and
"Since God in his wisdom saw to it that *the world would never know him through human wisdom*, he has used our foolish preaching(of the Gospel) to save those who believe." (1 Corinthians 1: 21 NLT)

hence
Do not be tired of seeking mercy and grace from the throne of God's grace so that you will study, meditate, believe, apply and share the Gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified every time and with every human being we meet in this earthly journey.

May the Holy Spirit sustain us in His unadulterated Gospel in Jesus Name. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by uracefriend(m): 8:57am On Jun 17, 2020
HEAVEN'S DIGEST
Truth, Light & Bread�
Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Stronger-Than-He

The Spirit's Word: But if I with the finger of God cast out devils, no doubt the kingdom of God is come upon you. When a strong man armed keepeth his palace, his goods are in peace: But when a stronger than he shall come upon him, and overcome him, he taketh from him all his armour wherein he trusted, and divideth his spoils. He that is not with me is against me: and he that gathereth not with me scattereth. When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest; and finding none, he saith, I will return unto my house whence I came out. And when he cometh, he findeth it swept and garnished. Then goeth he, and taketh to him seven other spirits more wicked than himself; and they enter in, and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first.
Luke 11:20‭-‬26 KJV

The Lord didn't talk much about demons but the little He said summed it all up. Demons are strong but we have angels and the host of heaven who are stronger. Notice here that Jesus refers to strength and not power. There is a big difference. Strength is physical capability while power refers to all round ability and capability. We know from Scripture that angels excel in strength. Psalm 103:20. How is a demon cast out of a man? The finger of God stands for authority. A ring on the finger is also for authority. When giving orders to your subjects, do you see how you move the finger consciously or subconsciously? Go there, come here. Just like the centurion told Jesus he also is a man under authority. Luke 7:8. So when Jesus moves a finger, the angels who are His subjects use violence against such demons. Knowledge and understanding of our authority in the name of Jesus Christ is paramount. As long as you are a believer, you have been gifted the name of Jesus. And His name is higher than every other name. In fact, every knee bows to it. Philippians 2:9-11. Authority works best when you are at peace within yourself.

Demons have a lot of experience with humans. They know who is surefooted, and who is being tossed about. So, they test your resolve, because they sense you don't believe in what you are doing. We must be firm when exercising authority. Apostle James said: Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.
James 2:19. I have said it several times that all the demons the Lord has opened my eyes to see were scared. The other day I woke up and was about to pray, and there was one just by the curtains; looking terrified as usual. I didn't even react to the vision, because I was going into prayer already. They know their boundaries. As long as you are walking in the light of God, there is no demon that should faze you. Release the Word in authority. You have angels assigned to you who would throw them out where they belong. The demons who are not inhabiting a human body are already tormented, because the earth is a curse for them. Jesus said they walk about dry places (unfavorable), and seeking rest without ever finding it, except in a human vessel. If you understand this, you would know how weak they are outside a human vessel. This is why it's important to keep guard over your life, so they don't find an open door in.

Every negative emotion or action is inspired by demons. They all have different functions. Their aim is to cause pain, tears, suffering, affliction, death, etc. Stop permitting them. It's time you started taking charge of your life. Don't yield to their evil suggestions and negative impulses. The more you yield your body to sin, the stronger the demon's hold on your life. Whoever commits sin is a servant of sin. John 8:34. It would be difficult for any demon to take your words seriously. Even after the demon leaves, if you continue in sin, it'll come back with seven more sinister demons. This is not the way a child of God should live. God has delivered us from darkness, and given us authority over Satan. Don't let the devil mock you as a child of God, because God can never be mocked. ✡️

Reminder: The issue of demons is a one time thing. Make up your mind to live for God, do away with sin, and demons will never have control over you.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Agrovert20: 12:48pm On Jun 17, 2020
Watch and subscribe on theurgetv for motivational and inspirational thoughts. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4x4EBM6Yl1yB_nNlaeaFIg?sub_confirmation=1
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by uracefriend(m): 8:33am On Jun 19, 2020
HEAVEN'S DIGEST: Truth, Light & Bread
Friday, June 19, 2020

Never Sway From God's Word

The Spirit's Word: My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience. But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing. James 1:2‭-‬4 KJV

There is no human being on earth who doesn't pass through tests, trials and, temptations as the opening scriptures declare. In material science and engineering, to determine the strength of a material, it must go through at least one test. When the material fractures under load, we get the strength value. King Solomon said a man's strength is small if he faints in the day of adversity. Proverbs 24:10. We also know that God only allows trials, tests, and temptations that are not beyond us. He will also make a way of escape for us by His wisdom that's at work in us. 1 Corinthians 10:13. Many don't even want to hear about trials, tests, and temptations. If you will be great and used mightily by God, this is a nonnegotiable prerequisite. It doesn't matter whether it is an inheritance you received from your wealthy father, you must go through the same for it to be sustained. This is where wisdom comes in.

We don't prevail by physical ability. We need the wisdom of God. After Apostle James penned the opening scripture, he went on to instruct his audience to ask for wisdom from God. James 1:5. The Holy Ghost is the director of affairs when it comes to spiritual things in the life of a believer. God will not tempt you but permits the enemy to do that within certain boundaries. The Holy Ghost is rooting for you to scale through. How do we do that? By the Word of God. No matter what the enemy throws at us, we have prevailed already if you can wield the Word. But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. 1 Corinthians 15:57. The patience that is required as the opening Scripture points out can only come from a complete and perfect assurance. This assurance of faith is only the Word of God. If the Word of God wasn't true, we won't have great men and women of God. We wouldn't have father Abraham and the prophets who endured so much hardship but shined as beacons in the night at last.

Some believers have let the world and its systems corrupt the divine patience within them. Patience is a fruit of the spirit. It is one of the virtues that give life to our faith. Others are love, hope, good conscience, etc. We don't wait for the trials and temptations to meet us unprepared. As newborn believers, you must know that this life is a stage by stage set of processes. Jesus compared this kingdom life to a seed that must first be planted, die, watered, sprout, and begin to bring out leaves, then fruits. Many have fallen away because they couldn't wait for God's timing to coincide with their opportune time. God's Word is true. There are no shortcuts. Even when God gives a man speed, it is after he has completed the process. Job 8:7, Zechariah 4:10. We must let the Word saturate us, and renew our minds. Fighting off temptations and trials is one thing while gathering confidence and patiently waiting in hope is another. However, both strongly depend on the Word. Also, never lose your joy in the whole process. ✡️

Reminder: The Holy Ghost is our Helper. We must cooperate with Him by being learned in the Word, which is His raw material.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:11pm On Jun 19, 2020
Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself and God our Father, Who loved us and gave us everlasting consolation and encouragement and well-founded hope through [His] grace (unmerited favor), comfort and encourage your hearts and strengthen them [make them steadfast and keep them unshakable] in every good work you do and words you speak. Amen.
(2 Thessalonians 2:16-17 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:16pm On Jun 19, 2020
May we always pray asking the Holy Spirit to strengthen our minds and hearts with His Grace:

Hebrews 13:9 Be not carried about with divers and strange doctrines. *For it is a good thing that the heart be established with grace;* not with meats, which have not profited them that have been occupied therein.

Philippians 2:13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by AmbFmk: 7:01pm On Jun 19, 2020
DO ONLY WHAT I TELL YOU

THERE IS ALWAYS A WORD FOR EVERY SITUATION.

You're surely going to be blessed.

https://www.ambassadorofgrace.com/2020/06/do-only-what-i-tell-you.html
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:14pm On Jun 20, 2020
Luke 10:41 And Jesus answered and said unto her, Martha, Martha, thou art careful and troubled about many things: 10:42 But one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by uracefriend(m): 9:00am On Jun 21, 2020
HEAVEN'S DIGEST: Truth, Light & Bread
Sunday, June 21, 2020

Watch Against Spiritual Leopards

The Spirit's Word: Can the Ethiopian change his skin, or the leopard his spots? then may ye also do good, that are accustomed to do evil.
Jeremiah 13:23 KJV

God's Word is very strong in the opening verse. He compared some people with the leopard that cannot change its spot. In order words, it is almost impossible for them to do good or live righteously, because they are accustomed to doing evil. Recall that Pharaoh didn't yield until he was destroyed. He saw that God was judging him and his people, but he didn't consider it. Some people are so bent on evil without ever repenting. The thought of God is so far from them. Hear what the Psalmist said: The wicked, through the pride of his countenance, will not seek after God: God is not in all his thoughts.
Psalms 10:4. It is a dangerous thing to be in this category. You find these people living as if God doesn't exist. God calls them fools. Psalm 14:1. The same is true for many today. There is so much rebellion, revelling, idolatry, narcissism and pride in the world. As a result of knowledge being increased, so also iniquity and pride. Since science has some answers to the world's problems, some people think God should be forgotten. How sad.

A spiritual leopard hunts for the innocent soul. They set up snares for them, and desperately target their blessings, gifts, and endowment. The leopard is an extremely stealth animal. Hunting is their first love. They watch over the innocent soul for as long as it takes in order to make certain they don't miss the kill. Jeremiah 5:6. They are so patient, and whoever they have targeted will not see it coming except for the grace of God. This is because they camouflage as though they don't mean harm. As soon as the unsuspecting target is most vulnerable, they may strike. The world is filled with people like that. Satan manifests himself as Satan to those that know him as the devil and wicked personality that he is. To the rest of the world, he would never come out as a devil. So also, the spiritual leopards amongst us. Hunting is what the enemy has been doing since the day man fell. And his children do take after him. One of those we find in Scriptures is Nimrod, who was a mighty hunter. Genesis 10:8-9.

As children of God, we must watch always. If the enemy is continually watching us, it would be to our disadvantage to be asleep. The Psalmist told us that: The wicked watcheth the righteous, and seeketh to slay him.
Psalms 37:32. Think about it. The enemy is watching you even now. Have you ever thought about the demons assigned to monitor and try to mislead you? What have you been doing about it? Jesus told us to watch and pray. Our spiritual sensitivity in these last days will make a big difference in our lives. Luke 21:36. Many are praying but aren't watching. Some aren't even doing anything. Don't be like the blind man in a fight, throwing blows in the air. 1 Corinthians 9:26. How do you fight the enemy you don't see or know? You must be ahead of your enemy. They will always gather against the children of God. Isaiah 54:15. But God has destined them for destruction. However, we must play our part of watching and praying without ceasing. ✡️

Reminder: Ask God to expose pretenders in and around your life who have come with ulterior motives.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 6:49pm On Jun 21, 2020
"Whoever says he abides in Him(Jesus Christ Crucified) ought [as a personal debt] to walk and conduct himself in the same way in which He(Jesus) walked and conducted Himself."
(1 John 2:6 amp)

Are you born-again in Christ Jesus Crucified ?

Are you ready for the rapture of the Saints in Christ Jesus Crucified now ?

Hope you are preparing everybody in your family and all the human beings that you encounter daily on earth for the rapture of the Saints in Christ Jesus Crucified which can take place any moment from now ?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:51am On Jun 22, 2020
"I tell you, My friends, do not dread and be afraid of those who kill the body and after that have nothing more that they can do. But I will warn you whom you should fear: fear Him Who, after killing, has power to hurl into hell (Gehenna); yes, I say to you, fear Him!" (Luke 12:4-5 amp)

Flee and fear sin, anything in the appearance of sin as well as unbelief in the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified.

This is what will kill your mortal-body, destroy God's purpose for bringing you into this world and send you to hell-fire for *eternity*

The only way to fear and flee from sin as well as unbelief in the gospel is by genuine repentance and surrendering to the Lordship of Jesus Christ as well as seeking to be filled with the Holy Spirit each moment of our lives on this earth thus "Be filled with the Holy Spirit and you will not be able to lust after the flesh"
(Gal.5:16)

This time we are still breathing is the only sure moment for receiving salvation in Christ Jesus Crucified because the next second is *not certain*
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Excel018(m): 3:34pm On Jun 22, 2020
HumbledbYGrace:
And som etimes u might be looking @ da wrong place

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU7q0fz2vOQ
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:32pm On Jun 23, 2020
May the Holy Spirit use His Grace to strengthen our minds so that we may receive clear revelations of His perfect-will each moment of our earthly existence as well as strengthen our hearts with grace to accept without any form of delay such perfect-will then engage and obey His instructions for them adequately in Jesus Name. Amen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) (712) (713) ... (787) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — Return And God Will Return / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.