Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:36 AM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (714) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (876924 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (711) (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) ... (789) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:24pm On Jul 21, 2020
I have chosen the way of truth: thy judgments have I laid before me."
(Psalm 119:30 kjv)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by uracefriend(m): 10:22am On Jul 22, 2020
HEAVEN'S DIGEST: Truth, Light & Bread Wed, July 22, 2020
Topic: A Fruit Bearing Tree

The Spirit's Word: He spake also this parable; A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard; and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none. Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground? And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it: And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down.
Luke 13:6‭-‬9 KJV

As believers, we are trees of righteousness, and planted by God. We ought to bear fruits. Isaiah 61:3. The parable told was after the Lord warned the people to repent. Repentance, alone, is not enough. There is no vacuum in life. Matthew 12:43-45. If you repent from dead works, sin, lawlessness, unrighteousness and wickedness, you must fill your heart with the Word in order to produce good works, righteous deeds, pure religion (James 1:27), compassion and manifesting the fruit of the spirit. Galatians 5:22-23. We must produce fruits of righteousness, otherwise we risk being cut down. Many preachers water the Word of God, by omitting the severity of Scriptures. It is clear that the one who won't produce fruits of righteousness may be removed. God will not tolerate weeds, and thorns in His vineyard. Matthew 3:7-8, Revelation 2:5. The fruits of righteousness is establishing God's righteous judgments on the earth. Amos 6:12, Matthew 7:12. This is in our relationships with people; executing God's love.

The Bible tells us of so many kinds of fruits we ought to bear. We are to bear the fruit of the spirit: love, joy, peace, faithfulness, long suffering, meekness, goodness, gentleness and temperance. Again, we must win souls into the kingdom, and see that they remain planted. John 15:16. We must be fruitful in the work of our hands. God did not ordain any believer to be idle. Laziness is sin, and slumbering. We must work, and such work must glorify God and not the devil. Deuteronomy 28:4-6, Genesis 2:15. Also, we ought to bear fruits in our giving and sowing, which includes tithes and offerings. 2 Corinthians 9:10. We are to bear fruits in our body. Lo, children are an heritage of the Lord, and the fruit of the womb is His reward. Psalm 127:3. God ordained us unto posterity. We ought to raise a generation in the ways of God. Barrenness doesn't come from God, except in special cases which is to fulfill a high calling. We saw this in the life of Elizabeth, mother of John the Baptist. There are so many fruits the believer ought to bear, and we find them in the Word. God has done everything required for us to produce. ✡️

Reminder: But those who look closely into the perfect law that sets people free, who keep on paying attention to it and do not simply listen and then forget it, but put it into practice — they will be blessed by God in what they do.
James 1:25 GNB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:43pm On Jul 22, 2020
"There was a certain man there who had been ill for thirty-eight years. 6 When Jesus noticed him lying there [helpless], knowing that he had been in that condition a long time, He said to him, “Do you want to get well?”
(John 5:5-6 amp)

Jesus is asking me and you....

Do you want to get well from the sickness of the world ?

How long have you been carrying-on with the sickness of this world (unforgiveness, restlessness, bitterness, envy, jealousy, fear-of-the-unknown, various-sins, addictions, depression, illicit-drugs, emotional-insecurities, betrayals, blackmails, heart-breaks, confusions, anxieties, financial-uncertainties, pride, hatred, rape, domestic-violence, sexual-abuse, laziness, emptiness, loneliness, lack-of-zeal-for-GOD e.t.c.) ?

Come to the throne of God's grace now...
At the Cross where He offered *the whole of Himself* to fill-up that *gap/emptiness* which God has placed inside each human being so that *His Son's Life offered on Calvary may fill us up*

thus "Come to Me, all who are weary and heavily burdened [by religious rituals and earthly pursuits that provide no peace], and I will give you rest [refreshing your souls with salvation]. 29 Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me [following Me as My disciple], for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest (renewal, blessed quietness) for your souls. 30 For My yoke is easy [to bear] and My burden is light.” (Matthew 11:28-30 amp)

"....I will never cast away anybody who comes to me" (John 6:37)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Gab25: 12:58am On Jul 23, 2020
Reminder for tonight's engagement.

Here is the link School Of The Supernatural. is on Mixlr https://mixlr.com/school-of-the-supernatural

Click on the link when it's time.
Time:12.00am-2:00am

Shalom
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Gab25: 12:58am On Jul 23, 2020
Are you awake, join us
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by uracefriend(m): 9:36am On Jul 23, 2020
HEAVEN'S DIGEST: Truth, Light & Bread Thur, July 23, 2020

Surefooted As A Deer
The Spirit's Word: The Lord God is my strength, and he will make my feet like hinds' feet, and he will make me to walk upon mine high places. Habakkuk 3:19

I love to watch animal documentary sometimes; and from following it, I discovered some things about the deer (hind) which the Bible also attests to. The deer is an animal of strength and dwells in the wild amidst predators. However, this animal has been equipped by God to be surefooted, especially when climbing up rocky slopes and mountains. You would barely hear that the deer fell down from a high place. The Psalmist also gave us insight on it: The high hills are a refuge for the wild goats; and the rocks for the conies. Psalm 104:18. As a child of God, no height is to great for us to attain. We have been equipped with strength and stamina for whatever God has called us to accomplish. We may fall sometimes, but this ought to be at the baby stage where we are still learning how to walk, climb, run, fly and eventually, soar. Proverbs 24:16. We are destined to go from strength to strength; glory to glory; grace to grace; and faith to faith. 2 Corinthians 3:18, 2 Peter 1:2, Romans 1:17, Psalm 84:7. This Christian race isn't one where we come into the kingdom and relax, or rest on our oars. Grace brings us in and keeps us. However, we must build for God, fulfill our call which is to humanity, expand the kingdom by being a light for all to see, and love God and our neighbours which is keeping His commandments. John 15:10.

We are destined for the high places in life; whether it is in media, education, economy, politics, governance, industry, etc. We are to display His wonderful deeds and praise everywhere we are. 1 Peter 2:9. He is our strength, just as the opening verse tells us. Psalm 27:1. Every Christian must endeavor to discover his or her purpose, and run with the vision. We're destined for the holy hill of God, and we must climb with perseverance to get there. How do we climb? The Psalmist tells us in Psalm 24:3-5: Who shall ascend into the hill of the Lord? or who shall stand in his holy place? He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully. He shall receive the blessing from the Lord, and righteousness from the God of his salvation. We cannot win the race without playing by the rules. In order to walk upon our high places, we must be joyful. Habakkuk 3:17-18. Joy is the principal ways to invite God's presence into our lives and affairs. Psalm 22:3. We need His presence to go far in life. We start the journey by crawling, walking, running, flying, and soaring. To soar is the highest realm we can attain in this realm. Isaiah 40:31. He gives more grace when we are faithful in our pursuit, and we do all things in humility. James 4:6. ✡️

Reminder: He maketh my feet like hinds' feet: and setteth me upon my high places. Psalm 18:33
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:42pm On Jul 23, 2020
Fruitful meditation on God's word:

First, you need to be born again in Christ Jesus Crucified.

You need to hear the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified, get convicted by the Holy Spirit as a sinner, accept that you are a sinner who must pay the price of sin inherited from Adam, parents and personal sins in hell-fire "for eternity" which you cannot do for yourself and no being in the heavens, earth and under-world can do it for you except Jesus.

This will make you to accept the Lordship of Jesus Christ over your life.

Which means that you have agreed to the fact and truth that Jesus has paid the complete price of sin by going to hell-fire to spend eternity for you and for all human being at the moment of His death and resurrection.

It also means you have agreed that *you have died inside the death of Jesus on the Cross* and a new person/being is now living inside your mortal-body. This new person is Jesus Christ Crucified.

This new person has his lifestyle written down in the whole bible from genesis to revelation especially in the 4-gospels. Now for Him to be able to live through your mortal-body (spirit, soul and body), He needs to be nurtured as a new born baby with the milk of His word daily.

Just like getting a product and you want to operate it then you will *get its manual, read it, understand it before you start operating it*.
Without reading the manual or if you fail to use that product outside of its manual-direction then you will have *error* hence it may function but at *a low capacity* or not function *at-all*

So also you will liken your study of God's word every day especially early in the morning but now you have a helper, the Holy Spirit who is now living inside you. You will need to always talk to HIM asking for His help to study each chapter, passage or verse in order to receive revelation of the exact message that He wants to give to you.

I will advise you to start studying from the gospel of John after you have *received Jesus into your life*.
1 chapter each day.
Or few verses each day.

You can study your bible anywhere but as a beginner, I will advise you to search for less-noisy places to study God's word.

You must make up your mind that you want to get a fresh revelation of Jesus *each moment you decide to study* hence you must be ready to ask the Holy Spirit to remove every noise and distractions that might come to your mind during those period as often as possible.

You should not get discouraged or distracted by noise or your emotions and you should not be tired of repeatedly telling the Holy Spirit to remove all the noise and distractions that will be coming to your mind during those study time as often as they come even if it is the distraction to sleep.

You should also have a mindset that this study and fellowship with the Holy Spirit is your *life-line* which means if you sincerely submit to the Holy Spirit and get His exact revelation for each of your study, you will save yourself from danger, regrets, untimely death, accidents, waste of time/talent/resources on what does not please God.
If you also engage adequately in it, you will get instructions on how to manifest all your need in life both for yourself and all those around you even for people that you do not know.

You need to also believe that God *pours out His newness to you each moment you sit with Him in studying His word and fellowshipping with HIM* according to Lamentations 3: 22 and you are being transformed *to the real image of Jesus Christ Crucified* from one degree of glory to a higher degree of glory (2 Corinthians 3:17-18)

You need to read through each chapter or passage repeatedly at the minimum of 6-times or more while asking the Holy Spirit to reveal what He has for you in that passage.
You might read John 1:1-18 over 6-times then gradually your focus starts narrowing down to only verse-11 to verse-13.

Keep reading through it deliberately while asking the Holy Spirit for His revelations....
That passage will start speaking to you about *things in your life that needs corrections, adjustment, uplifting, consistency and removal*

God speaks to us in the Scriptures or dreams to transform our lives *first* not for us to go and preach to other people in these ways....
"Every Scripture is God-breathed (given by His inspiration) and profitable for instruction, for reproof and conviction of sin, for correction of error and discipline in obedience, [and] for training in righteousness (in holy living, in conformity to God’s will in thought, purpose, and action), So that the man of God may be complete and proficient, well fitted and thoroughly equipped for every good work." (2 Timothy 3:16-17 amp).
Instructions,
Reproof,
Conviction of sin,
Correction of error,
Discipline in obedience,
Training in righteousness,
So that you will be complete,
Proficient,
Well-fitted,
And
Thoroughly equipped for good work.

Before He can now send you to someone else *if He wants*.
Thus Jesus selected His *12-apostles to be with HIM first and be transformed into HIS Nature* then if He wants, He will send them out to preach to others, heal the sick and cast out demons (Mark 3:13-14).
"And He went up on the hillside and called to Him [for Himself] those whom He wanted and chose, and they came to Him. *And He appointed twelve to continue to be with Him(first)*, and that He might send them out to preach [as apostles or special messengers] And to have authority and power to heal the sick and to drive out demons:" (Mark 3:13-15 amp).

It is the grace that comes with your daily bible studies and fellowship with the Holy Spirit that sustains your new-creation-life in Christ Jesus without sin each tick of seconds on this earth till eternity thus
"Being born again, not of corruptible seed, *but of incorruptible, by the word of God*, which liveth and abideth for ever." (1 Peter 1:23 KJV).

Then said Jesus to those Jews which *believed on him*, If *ye continue in my word*, then are *ye my disciples indeed*; And *you will know the Truth, and the Truth will set you free*." (John 8:31-32)

Start with 5-10-15-20 minutes of bible studies and prayers each morning when you wake-up, but before that time always ask the Holy Spirit in your mind and mouth to help you become disposed, ready and participate actively in such encounter with HiM.
The Holy Spirit will help you.

Write down notes, buy a separate note for your bible studies.
Keep them in safe places, you might need them for a future time.

OBEDIENCE SEALS ALL:
Obey each word, revelations and instructions given to you by the Holy Spirit *without minding whose ox is gored*
Pray for grace to obey *each revelation and instructions for your life immediately without delay or fear* so that you may grow in pleasing HIM or else you might be repeating the routine of meditation/quiet-time while *you will still be filling empty* or *perceiving that there is gap/distance between you and GOD* which has made so many people *give-up on their faith-walk with GOD*.

But Samuel replied, “What is more pleasing to the Lord: your burnt offerings and sacrifices or your obedience to his voice? Listen! Obedience is better than sacrifice, and submission is better than offering the fat of rams. Rebellion is as sinful as witchcraft, and stubbornness as bad as worshiping idols. So because you have rejected the command of the Lord, he has rejected you as king.” (1 Samuel 15:22-23 NLT)

“Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me on that day [when I judge them], ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, and driven out demons in Your name, and done many miracles in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them publicly, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me [you are banished from My presence], you who act wickedly [disregarding My commands].
24 “So everyone who hears these words of Mine and *acts on them*, will be like a wise man [a far-sighted, practical, and sensible man] who built his house on the rock. 25 And the rain fell, and the floods and torrents came, and the winds blew and slammed against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had been founded on the rock. 26 And everyone who hears these words of Mine and *does not do them*, will be like a foolish (stupid) man who built his house on the sand. 27 And the rain fell, and the floods and torrents came, and the winds blew and slammed against that house; and it fell—and great and complete was its fall.” (Matthew 7:21-27 NASB)

Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 9:20am On Jul 24, 2020
VERSE 1
My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus’ blood and righteousness
I dare not trust the sweetest frame
But wholly lean on Jesus’ name

CHORUS
On Christ the solid Rock I stand
All other ground is sinking sand
All other ground is sinking sand

VERSE 2
When darkness hides His lovely face
I rest on His unchanging grace
In every high and stormy gale
My anchor holds within the veil

VERSE 3
His oath, His covenant, His blood
Support me in the whelming flood
When all around my soul gives way
He then is all my hope and stay

VERSE 4
When He shall come with trumpet sound
Oh may I then in Him be found
Dressed in His righteousness alone
Faultless to stand before the throne
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by uracefriend(m): 10:20am On Jul 24, 2020
HEAVEN'S DIGEST: Truth, Light & Bread Fri, July 24, 2020

Pursuit of God

The Spirit's Word: Master, which is the great commandment in the law? Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
Matthew 22:36‭-‬37 KJV

Our greatest calling is to love God with all that is within us. This includes our heart, soul and mind. The heart refers to the spirit. God speaks and relates with us primarily through our spirit, because He also is Spirit, and the Father of spirits. John 4:24, Hebrews 12:9. Why many people fail to understand this is because they think it's just an emotion that falls upon them. On the contrary, it is a commandment and requires a conscious effort from us. Man is spirit, soul and body. Every aspect of man has responsibilities and functions. What the Lord is indirectly saying is that we use the three faculties first for God. We must be connected, staying connected, and devoted to Him. Our energy, walk, and work must be submitted to Him. Our emotions, will and mind must be directed to Him. Finally, our conscience, fellowship and wisdom must be synchronised with Him. He that is joined to the Lord is one spirit.

We should not be ignorant of what He requires from us. Martha was busy with serving and activities, while Mary was seated at His feet. She chose the better part by far. Luke 10:38-42. All things work together for good to them that love God. Romans 8:28. Some time ago, I woke up late and had to prepare for work. We know how Lagos traffic can be so extreme. I knew from all indication that if I didn't get going, I would be so late for work. But I decided not to forgo my daily prayers and devotion. I trusted God, and had peace. I was shocked to still get to the office just before resumption time. That surprised me. I realised that time is controlled by Him. It doesn't matter the schedule, traffic congestion, deadlines, etc., let's not fail to always give God first place. When we do, He rewards us by seeing we are better for it. He honours those that honour Him. One of the ways of honouring God is by making Him number one on your itinerary. 1 Samuel 2:30. Think about the honour God can confer on a man. Even kings and presidents would entreat the favour of such an individual. ✡️

Reminder: The people of Tyre will bring you gifts; rich people will try to win your favour.
Psalms 45:12 GNB
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Gab25: 11:54pm On Jul 24, 2020
The Christian Life is like sugar added to a cup of tea *which goes down and the tea remains unsweetened until it is stirred*.
We need to *TAKE CHARGE OF OUR LIVES* *ALIGN THINGS TO THE PLAN OF GOD*, Arrange everything in the spirit to the calendar of God for the *NOW OF OUR LIVES*
*Don't sit there and wait for the devil to finish you before you know you ought to take charge*.
*Join us tonight* as we align our course.
We refuse to be victim of circumstances, failure, regrets, shame, hurt, destruction,
We set our life in order by the power of the Spirit, we position angels on assignment for our destiny.
*Tonight! Yes Lord, Tonight.*

We will be meeting online for Prayers. Today Friday night connect on mixlr and pray 12:00am

Pls Don't miss it
https://mixlr.com/school-of-the-supernatural
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Gab25: 11:55pm On Jul 24, 2020
We refuse to be victim of circumstances, failure, regrets, shame, hurt, destruction,
We set our life in order by the power of the Spirit, we position angels on assignment for our destiny.

We will be meeting online for Prayers. Today Friday night connect on mixlr and pray 12:00am

Pls Don't miss it
https://mixlr.com/school-of-the-supernatural
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by uracefriend(m): 9:51am On Jul 25, 2020
HEAVEN'S DIGEST: Truth, Light & Bread Sat, July 25, 2020
Magnifying Evil?

The Spirit's Word: Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place.
2 Corinthians 2:14 KJV

But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
1 Corinthians 15:57 KJV

Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
Romans 8:37 KJV

I could go non-stop on Scriptures that affirm our victory over evil. The Bible is replete with good news that comfort us. That the Lord Jesus is seated on the right hand of God is the greatest news that ratifies our 'more than conqueror' status. Ephesians 1:20. I can hear someone sneer; saying it's not as easy as ABC. Perhaps you have magnified evil all your life. Many of us were once like that. But the truth liberates from all fears. John 8:32. The good news is all about our victory over evil, and also our new status in Christ. We have been made lights. Light overcomes darkness every time. John 1:5. I know there are some that just can't understand it. You have been subject to fear all your life. There is a way out. You cannot go through Genesis to Revelation with the guidance of the Holy Spirit, and remain fearful. Except, you see yourself as a second class human being. Fear is Satan's most sinister tool against humanity. But God has given us the spirit of power, love, and a sound mind which gives us faith and courage continually. 2 Timothy 1:7.

We cannot afford to remain in fear. It is a serious bondage. Roman 8:15. No one actualizes any meaningful accomplishment by being fearful. Also, no fearful person is fit for heaven. Revelation 21:8. If you are in this category, I'm sure you desire freedom from fear. Search the Scriptures. There is truth and power in the Word that can cripple all the forces of evil. When you get acquainted with the Word, the hunter becomes the hunted. You become equipped with the spiritual arsenal to demolish strongholds and evil mountains. Faith, power, Anointing and authority are all directly proportional to the knowledge of Scriptures an individual has on the inside. Hear this: stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
Galatians 5:1. He has made us free from everything that binds. You cannot be yoked with Christ, and at the same time yoked to the enemy. Jesus says: Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
Matthew 11:29. His yoke is obedience and faithfulness. When you obey, you love; and perfect love casts out fear. 1 John 4:18. ✡️

Reminder: I will not talk with you much more, for the prince (evil genius, ruler) of the world is coming. And he has no claim on Me. [He has nothing in common with Me; there is nothing in Me that belongs to him, and he has no power over Me.]
John 14:30 AMPC
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by uracefriend(m): 9:16am On Jul 26, 2020
HEAVEN'S DIGEST: Truth, Light & Bread Sun, July 26, 2020
See Everything As A Test

The Spirit's Word: He that is faithful in that which is least is faithful also in much: and he that is unjust in the least is unjust also in much.
Luke 16:10 KJV

The topic for today may seem exaggerated, but think about it very carefully. Our lives are a big test from the day we begin to think and reason; when we start judging between right and wrong. God's judgment is simply playing out His will towards our neighbours. It is the golden rule exemplified: doing unto others as we would have them do unto us. Matthew 7:12. God is watching us every second of the day. It is not that He is waiting to catch us doing wrong, but His eyes are upon the sons of men. Proverbs 15:3. As a loving Father, He also watches intently on those who would seek after Him. Our relationships with people should be courteous. Apostle Paul said: Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another;
Romans 12:10. This is simply executing God's judgment; when we are selfless and intently after the good of others. There is great reward when we live our lives this way. We show the world the love of God, and it helps us to be filled with the fullness of God. Ephesians 3:19. The love test is the greatest. God can trust us when we continually pass these tests.

Even when we are alone, and have no one around us: it is still a love test. Now that no one is looking, what do we do with our time. What fills our minds. Is it the time to meditate on God and what you can do for Him and His kingdom, or a time to plan your own selfish desire. Many are in bondage in this area, as unreasonable as it may sound. To some, being isolated is a time to revisit past sins. See every situation you find yourself as a test that must be passed. Running away from yourself can't bring about a solution. Cultivate and practice the presence of God everywhere and anytime. James 4:8. This way, you know you are never alone. It takes a man or woman of temperance in every aspect to please God.Titus 2:12 NIV. If we can perfect our alone time as well as our time in the most tempting situations, by doing the right things and thinking the right thoughts, the enemy cannot rule over us. It is not that we purposefully enter into such situations, but who knows when they will occur. Faithfulness to God and His Word should be our hearts' desire. God rewards it. ✡️

Reminder:... Add... to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness; And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity.
2 Peter 1:5-‬7 KJV
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:41am On Jul 26, 2020
Your will(salvation of all human being in Jesus Christ Crucified) is wonderful indeed;

therefore I obey it.

The *unfolding/revelations* of your word(the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified) gives light

and teaches the simple.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 3:55pm On Jul 26, 2020
Are you born-again in Christ Jesus Crucified ?
What does it mean to be born-again in Christ Jesus Crucified ?
1. Hear and understand the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified, Resurrected and Glorified.
2. Become convicted *as a sinner because you inherited sin's nature(the flesh) from Adam and your own personal sins* by the Holy Spirit through the gospel that you heard.
3. Repentance from sin's nature and sinful lifestyle.
4. Believe in Jesus Christ death and resurrection as *your own remission for sin's nature and sinful lifestyle*
5. Decide to live *only in obedience to Jesus Christ teachings* through the grace of personal daily bible studies and fellowship with the Holy Spirit.
6. Submit to water baptism if you have never been baptized before *as an outward sign of the new creation life* that you have received in Christ.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:41pm On Jul 26, 2020
"So then, my dear ones, just as you have always obeyed [my instructions with enthusiasm], not only in my presence, but now much more in my absence, continue to work out your salvation [that is, cultivate it, bring it to full effect, actively pursue spiritual maturity] with awe-inspired fear and trembling [using serious caution and critical self-evaluation to avoid anything that might offend God or discredit the name of Christ]. 13 For it is [not your strength, but it is] God who is effectively at work in you, both to will and to work [that is, strengthening, energizing, and creating in you the longing and the ability to fulfill your purpose] for His good pleasure." {Phil.2:12-13 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:43pm On Jul 26, 2020
"Now faith is the assurance (title deed, confirmation) of things hoped for (divinely guaranteed), and the evidence of things not seen [the conviction of their reality—faith comprehends as fact what cannot be experienced by the physical senses]." ( Hebrews 11:1 )
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by uracefriend(m): 9:35am On Jul 27, 2020
HEAVEN'S DIGEST: Truth, Light & Bread Mon, July 27, 2020
Topic: Inseparable

The Spirit's Word: For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 8:38‭-‬39 KJV

The word 'persuaded' in the opening Scripture is translated 'certain' in the Good News Bible. Some other translations use the word 'convinced'. What can we infer from this revelation? God's love for us is the greatest thing we can ever have. Have you latched on to it yet? If God is telling us that no devil alive or dead can separate us from His love, then His love is the most powerful force in both heaven and earth. Tokens of His love are clearly seen in Scriptures: the lamb sacrificed, the Word becoming flesh, the sinless blood shed, the descent into hell, the forgiveness and remission of sin, the miracles and healings wrought all throughout history, the casting out of the accuser, the resurrection from the dead, the gifting of the Holy Ghost, fellowship with the Father, and many more. It is not hard convincing anyone of God's love for mankind. Some skeptics may say, if God so loves us, why does evil prevail in the land? This is why Jesus also preached about the devil, demons and their wickedness. The Gospel isn't complete until you preach about it. People must understand the operations of darkness too.

There is nothing else God wants more than for us to love Him the way He loves us. 1 John 4:10. We may never be able to attain to that height of love, but eternity awaits us so, no need to rush. What we want the most on earth is to live for Jesus in victory and prosperity. Both can only come true when we discover His love for us, and work at loving Him in return. Many don't know about God's love for them, and so, it can't profit them. Knowledge and revelation is the key to entering into the realm of His love. Studying the Songs of Solomon can help us have an idea of the aftermath of the cross. He has paid the bride price, and now He desires His bride more than anything. Seeking God is our relevant fight. Don't focus on devils and the world. Set your gaze on Christ, and ask the Holy Spirit to help you, lead you and empower you to love God. It is when we love God than every other thing falls in the right place. When we pursue God, and understand His ways, it will be so easy to love people. Let Jesus in, and give Him room. Don't suffocate Him. ✡️

Reminder: Always keep me in your heart and wear this bracelet to remember me by. The passion of love bursting into flame is more powerful than death, stronger than the grave. Love cannot be drowned by oceans or floods. It cannot be bought— any offer would be scorned no matter how great.
Song of Songs 8:6‭-‬7 CEV
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 8:33pm On Jul 27, 2020
"Then another angel, a third one, followed them, saying with a loud voice, “Whoever worships the beast and his image and receives the mark [of the beast] on his forehead or on his hand, 10 he too will [have to] drink of the wine of the wrath of God, mixed undiluted into the cup of His anger; and he will be tormented with fire and brimstone (flaming sulfur) in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb (Christ). 11 And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day and night—those who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name.” 12 Here is [encouragement for] the steadfast endurance of the saints (God’s people), those who habitually keep God’s commandments and their faith in Jesus."
(Revelation 14:9-12 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by uracefriend(m): 9:47am On Jul 28, 2020
HEAVEN'S DIGEST: Truth, Light & Bread Tue, July 28, 2020
Topic: Man is Grass

The Spirit's Word: The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever.
Isaiah 40:6‭-‬8 KJV

Every creation is nothing without its Creator. We must never be caught up with ourselves. Put no confidence in flesh. Philippians 3:3. What the opening Scripture posits is that our intellect, reasoning, common sense, understanding, logic, is bound to fail. We must subject our lives to the Giver of Life. King Solomon gave us a wise counsel when he wrote: Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord , and depart from evil.
Proverbs 3:5‭-‬7. It is pride to rely on self. It is also self-righteousness to rely on your goodness, piety, comeliness, ability, and whatever it is you have. It is altogether ungodliness to not consider God in your affairs. Life has a way of humbling such individuals for it is not by might, nor power, but by the Spirit of the Lord. Zechariah 4:6. We must be humble, and subject to the Father of Spirits, and live. Hebrews 12:9.

You may have gotten by sometimes, relying on your strengths. God must have been merciful to you then. He is a jealous God. Jealousy is a bad thing for man, but not for God because He owns it all, and has a right to everything; however, we don't, except by His grace. Jesus told us, we can do nothing without Him. Life in its lowest form still proceeds from God. Jesus has been given all authority, and a name above every other. This means, all of creation is subject to Him. Don't live life as if you have a claim on it. No one came to this earth by themselves. Wisdom is knowing the futility of this flesh. Psalm 90:12. What is the maximum number of years you have? Can you even define that? It is not in anybody's hands. Men of the world, and atheists tell us about a big bang theory that they can't explain. They need an explanation for God's existence and everything, but can't even figure out their own theory. The Bible says: He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the human heart; yet no one can fathom what God has done from beginning to end.
Ecclesiastes 3:11 NIV. Now, that is the reason He's God, and we're man. Be humble, and submit to God.✡️

Reminder: For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away: But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.1 Peter 1:24‭-‬25KJV
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:20pm On Jul 28, 2020
Both the false prophets and those they deceive will face the wrath of God *anytime/any-day* therefore *prayerfully discern the messages/teachings that you allow into your ears/mind* before you give your consent *no matter the title/achievements/spiritual-level/fame of such individual or group......

"But I said, “Alas, Lord God! Behold, the [false] prophets are telling them, ‘You will not see the sword nor will you have famine, but I [the Lord] will give you lasting peace in this place.’” 14 Then the Lord said to me, “The [counterfeit] prophets are prophesying lies in My Name. I have neither sent them nor authorized them nor spoken to them. They are prophesying to you made-up visions [pretending to call forth responses from handmade gods], a worthless divination and the deceit of their own mind. 15 Therefore, thus says the Lord concerning the [false] prophets who are prophesying in My Name, although I did not send them—yet they keep saying, ‘Sword and famine shall not be in this land’: by sword and famine those prophets shall meet their end and be consumed. 16 And the people to whom they are prophesying will be thrown out into the streets of Jerusalem, victims of famine and sword; and they will have no one to bury them—neither them, nor their wives, nor their sons, nor their daughters. For I will pour out their [own] wickedness on them [and not only on the imposters posing as prophets, for the people could not have been deceived without their own consent]."
(Jeremiah 14:13-16 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by uracefriend(m): 9:59am On Jul 29, 2020
HEAVEN'S DIGEST: Truth, Light & Bread Wed, July 29, 2020
Topic: Hearing His Voice
The Spirit's Word: To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out. John 10:3

In the above verse, Jesus was speaking about the believer's ability to hear His voice. The purpose of hearing the voice of God is to be led by Him. The prophet Isaiah said: And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left. Isaiah 30:21. If we are not directed by God, we won't know what to do for each time and season. God is all about times and seasons, and His children must be in tune with what he is doing per time. Ecclesiastes 3. The Word alone will avail us with truth, and life. However, only the voice of God can avail us with perfect timing - being in the right place, at the right time, for the right purpose. It is important we know and recognize the voice of God in our lives. It starts by knowing Him through the Scriptures. When we are saturated with the Word of God, we can identify His voice amidst the many voices that try to derail us from our purpose or calling. His voice helps us to profit in every way. Thus saith the Lord, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the Lord thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go. Isaiah 48:17.

I have had situations where God told me to declare or make a pronunciation at that very moment, which came to pass shortly. He has woken me up on-time to stop the wicked before they carried out their cruel devastation. The way we can be approved by God is when we study His Word with all our heart, and meditate on it. 2 Timothy 2:15, 1 Timothy 4:15. We must know the Word inside out because Satan will never cease in his attempt to deceive us, and so many have been deceived and still are. Jesus says the truth is what sets free. John 8:32. A lie that you have believed either through a voice, or your philosophy keeps you bound in a specific area. This is giving place to the enemy to have a foothold, or a stronghold in your life. Many do not even perceive the bondage they are in , until the light of God's Word come. Such bondage is so powerful that God cannot do anything about it, even though He is using you mightily in other areas. We must hunger for His truth every blessed day, and never ever think or believe you know enough of the Word. We still see through a glass, dimly. 1 Corinthians 13:12. Every genuine child of God is programmed to hear His voice. We must be in the spirit always, by maintaining our joy and purity because praises and holiness is what attracts our holy God. Psalm 22:3, Ephesians 5:18-19, Psalm 29. ✡️

Reminder: And if any man think that he knoweth any thing, he knoweth nothing yet as he ought to know. 1 Corinthians 8:2.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:07pm On Jul 29, 2020
The Separation on the Cross of Jesus Christ:
“About the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud [agonized] voice, “ELI, ELI, LAMA SABACHTHANI?” that is, “MY GOD, MY GOD, WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME?” (Matthew 27:46 amp)
This was the outcry of the Son of God; Jesus Christ when *sin(the flesh; the producer of all and any type of sinful lifestyle) inherited from Adam’s disobedience till the last sin that will be committed by mankind in the whole universe at the trumpet of the white throne judgment* was laid upon HIM and judgment for sin was executed upon HIM by the Divine Justice of the Father.

At that moment of judgment upon HIM or being forsaken by the Father for sin was *the moment He went to hell-fire as a punishment for sin* and He did not spend just 3-hours therein rather *eternity* or what is known as *infinity* in mathematics because Jesus Christ is God and anything He does is in *eternity/infinity* though in the human realm it was within some minutes.
In mathematics anything multiplied with *infinity/eternity* gives *infinity* as its *output* thus those few seconds(human timing) X infinity = infinity/eternity.

It means that Jesus went to hell-fire carrying our sins and spent eternity there as a prize for our salvation and came out victorious in time as well as eternity.

This moment of judgment upon Jesus for the sin of mankind that He willingly accepted from the Father in order to deliver us from darkness(flesh/sin) was also a moment of *separation in eternity* with the GOD-HEAD though the 3-persons in One God are inseparable yet it happened to satisfy the Divine Justice and at the same time being inseparable the GOD-HEAD also shared in the pain of hell-fire in eternity with the Son thus the Father in His Divine Justice bore the pain by looking away in deep silence as His Son passed through the torments of hell-fire in eternity for the sin of mankind.

The Son fully experienced the torment of hell-fire for *eternity not just for 3-hours or 3-years or 3-billion years* and through the Spirit gave out that *outcry* “My God, My God, why have you forsaken me…” and His Father did not *intercept this pain in eternity though it equaled few minutes in time* and having paid *this prize for sin in eternity* came out in time victorious declaring “It is finished” (John 19:30).

It is this same tormenting cry that Jesus gave out on the cross will anybody who rejects the gospel of Jesus Christ will be crying day and night *without the interception of the God-Head in eternity* just like this scripture explained “Then a third angel followed them, shouting, “Anyone who worships the beast and his statue or who accepts his mark on the forehead or on the hand 10 must drink the wine of God’s anger. It has been poured full strength into God’s cup of wrath. And they will be tormented with fire and burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and the Lamb. 11 The smoke of their torment will rise forever and ever, and they will have no relief day or night, for they have worshiped the beast and his statue and have accepted the mark of his name.” Let this encourage God’s holy people to endure patiently every trial and persecution, for they are his saints who remain firm to the end in obedience to his commands and trust in Jesus.” (Revelation 14:9-12)

It is this same power by which Jesus was executed in eternity in hell-fire that our flesh(sin’s nature/foundation) is evacuated from the life any human being who accepts the Lordship of Jesus and receives Jesus as a replacement for the evacuated flesh thus God’s seed alone dwells inside you, nurtured by a consistent and progressive daily personal bible studies and fellowship with the Holy Spirit.

It is pertinent to note that the free-will is still present but as long as we remain in agreement with the faith of this new life of Christ through the power of His death on the Cross and resurrection then our free-will is made *inactive* such that the free-will of Christ both to will and to do of His good pleasures manifests through our mortal-body (Phil.2:13) consistently and progressively.

If we believe that one man died therefore all men have died in Christ (2 Cor.5:14) then it means we believe that we have *also experienced hell-fire in eternity with Christ when he was judged on the Cross* thus the torment of hell-fire in eternity is clear to any believer hence you do not need anybody to warn you about the consequences of returning to the Cross to throw-off your new creation-life and return the clothing of your old-man(the flesh/sin’s-nature/sinful-lifestyle appearances of sin) upon your mortal-body thus Paul declared “…How can we, the very ones who died to sin, continue to live in it any longer? 3 Or are you ignorant of the fact that all of us who have been baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into His death?” (Romans 6:2-3 amp)

It is the access of believers into this revelation of what we experienced in union with Christ through the judgment which came upon HIM for sin (Isaiah 53) that makes us to develop the same type of hatred for sin that the GOD-HEAD had when they engaged the event of the Cross for our own glory(1 Corinthian 2:8-9) and the unwavering obedience to holiness which Jesus had even while in a mortal-body like us (Hebrews 10:5-7)

May the Holy Spirit lead us into the reality of this revelation in Jesus Name. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 3:02pm On Jul 29, 2020
It is revelation of the Gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified, Resurrected and Glorified by the Spirit of the Father that produces salvation in any human being hence Jesus declared "No man can come to me unless my Father attracts/draws him/her" (John 6:44) and this He said to Peter when He declared that Jesus is the Messiah "...flesh and blood did not reveal this to you but my Father in Heaven" (Matthew 16:17) hence with all bible studies/theology/spirituality/engagement in all christian activities a human being can still be *locked outside the revelation of the genuine life of the Gospel of Jesus Christ* thus we all must seek mercy and grace with all humility and sincerity from the Father to release this revelation of the Gospel to us and all other human being in this our generation beyond our efforts, intellectual-capacity and self-righteousness. Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 9:01pm On Jul 29, 2020
Consistent and progressive manifestation of holiness as a lifestyle for any person by grace through faith in Jesus as well as deep hatred for sin comes through a personal deliberate submission of any human being to the power of Jesus Cross(death and resurrection)!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 9:02pm On Jul 29, 2020
Deep hatred for sin and unwavering love for holiness only comes through a personal experience of any and each human being with the power of Jesus Cross!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by uracefriend(m): 9:52am On Jul 30, 2020
HEAVEN'S DIGEST: Truth, Light & Bread Thur, July 30, 2020
Topic: The Last Shall Be First

The Spirit's Word: Is it not lawful for me to do what I will with mine own? Is thine eye evil, because I am good? So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.
Matthew 20:15‭-‬16 KJV

The words of Jesus above is hard for many to swallow. God is good, and exercises His goodness by His own sovereignty. We may have our expectations of Him, and how He ought to dispense His benevolence. However, many will be shocked by what they get. It is so easy to get offended in God, as our fallen human nature will always have a twisted or erroneous perception of goodness and kindness in its purest form. We are used to seeing through a biased form of reward system, but in heaven, I tell you that God sees so differently. What is the justification? The Bible tells us: So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.
Romans 9:16. The earlier we come to terms with this truth, the better our lives will take shape and form according to God's prescribed version of perfection. Does this mean we should be lazy? After all, God is the determining factor on who He will have mercy on, and to what degree. By no means, no. What I will tell you is to get to understand His ways, and accept Him for all that He represents. This way, your joy will always be full. John 15:11.

Another aspect this applies is waiting on God. When He tells you to wait while He works out everything for your good, you will never be the least. Many do God's work without Him. It is not bad, but not the best and you shouldn't. Even if you have the purest motive, we need His signals, promptings and voice. This is why hope is among the biggest three - love, faith and hope. 1 Corinthians 13:13. Some don't know that when you hope, there is no substance to it. We just have a knowledge that He will do what He has promised. Substance here is time. Imagine not knowing the time something you are waiting for would manifest. Waiting in hope demonstrates our trust in God, and lack of confidence in ourselves or the flesh. This is well pleasing to God, who makes all the lines fall in pleasant places for us. When we wait for God's timing, in spite of seeing our peers and contemporaries go way ahead of us, it builds strength, power, and such grace that catapults us way ahead of the rest at the set time. The world can't understand how this works. It is the hidden wisdom of God. God called Abraham at 75 years; Moses at 80 years, He can make something great out of anything base. Trusting God pays. ✡️

Reminder: God doesn't view lateness the way man does.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:16pm On Jul 30, 2020
"But by the grace (the unmerited favor and blessing) of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me was not [found to be] for nothing (fruitless and without effect). In fact, I worked harder than all of them [the apostles], though it was not really I, but the grace (the unmerited favor and blessing) of God which was with me." (1 Corinthian 15:10 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:18pm On Jul 30, 2020
In the Cross of Jesus Christ Crucified,
In the Cross of Jesus Christ Crucified,
Be my glory ever,
From the Cross my soul was redeemed,
Nothing then separate me. Amen.
Declaring and Singing.....
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Luchiana1(f): 11:59pm On Jul 30, 2020
*WHEN SISTERS PRAY!*
Romans 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made..."
*Meaning our womb is not only for carrying babies, it's also for carrying spiritual possibilities, solutions, ideas, innovations, revival, we are the incubators of the next generations*.
The Christian Life is like sugar added to a cup of tea *which goes down and the tea remains unsweetened until it is stirred*.
*Don't sit there and wait for the devil to finish you before you know you ought to take charge*.

We will be meeting online for Prayers. Today friday morning 12:00am.
(Powered by Omegavision)

Pls Don't miss it

https://mixlr.com/school-of-the-supernatura
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by uracefriend(m): 10:01am On Jul 31, 2020
HEAVEN'S DIGEST: Truth, Light & Bread Fri, July 31, 2020
Topic: Destroying Proud Things

The Spirit's Word: (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holdswink Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ; And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled.
2 Corinthians 10:4‭-‬6 KJV

Today's topic is a vital one. Proud things are high things. I only interchanged the words because anything contrary to the Word of God is proud, especially when it takes preeminence in a life. Many people live their lives based on their own philosophies, reasoning, experience, and opinions. That's being proud. There are even Christians that use this phrase: '' let's come down to reality'' or' 'let's be realistic'', as they jettison the validity of Scripture to certain topics. That's tomfoolery. If He is not Lord of all, He isn't Lord at all. The Word of God applies at every count, and in every situation. Stop cutting your life short by being lukewarm. Everything is not the devil's fault entirely. Many times, men cooperate with him. Pride is the the worst sin as far as God is concerned. Proverbs 6:17. Satan fell because of it (Isaiah 14:11-16), and he still uses it to deceive men all over the world. Pride comes in multiple shapes, sizes, and versions. It is not easily detected in all cases. Just like the opening Scripture tells us, these strongholds, imaginations, worldly wisdom and high things always EXALT themselves against the Word of God.

Apostle Paul gave us an admonition. And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
Romans 12:2. It is sad that some haven't even changed one bit since the day they received Jesus. What's the point receiving Him as Lord and refusing to live according to His Way. And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?
Luke 6:46. These prouds things must be subjected to the Word of God. Don't assist the devil in making a caricature of your life. If you don't live your life according to the Word of God, the same things that happens to the ungodly will happen to you. Romans 6:16. The reason many still retain their belief in their wisdom and experience, and not the Word of God, is because they don't entirely believe, so they can't trust God. You only act out what you believe in. That's the simple truth. You might believe that Jesus is the Son of God, it doesn't mean you believe everything He represents. Believe everything He says, that way your life is completely in the hollow of His Hands.✡️

Reminder: Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,
2 Corinthians 6:17 KJV. Proud thinking is unclean.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:33pm On Jul 31, 2020
*All* those who genuinely belong to Christ Jesus Crucified are dead to sin and any form of sinful-appearances thus

"And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the sinful nature together with its passions and appetites.

25 If we [claim to] live by the [Holy] Spirit, we must also walk by the Spirit [with personal integrity, godly character, and moral courage—our conduct empowered by the Holy Spirit]." (Galatians 5:24-25)

(1) (2) (3) ... (711) (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) ... (789) (Reply)

Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Higher Everyday — Snub Satan / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.