Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,473 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (716) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (834319 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) ... (787) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by uracefriend(m): 10:21am On Aug 10, 2020
HEAVEN'S DIGEST: Truth, Light & Bread Mon, August 10, 2020
Topic: Spend More Time With God
Insta: @tlb_ministries

The Spirit's Word: And it came to pass in those days, that he went out into a mountain to pray, and continued all night in prayer to God.
Luke 6:12 KJV

It doesn't matter how close you are to God, there is always room for more. As we minister to the Lord in prayers, intercessions, fasting, worship, meditation and studying the Word, He will always let us know there is a deeper and higher place we still have not gotten to. In His days, Jesus would spend some nights praying without even sleeping. With God, there is no limit to what we stand to receive. It may sound outrageous to be all out like this, but God gives more grace to whoever is willing. Our bodies can be subjected to things we never imagined, because the spirit is master over the flesh. There is so much to do while ministering to the Lord. He deserves our time and energy. Mary chose the better part over Martha just because she listened at Jesus' feet, while Martha was busy with service. Luke 10:41-42. Tarrying in His presence is the same as being in the Spirit. When we have quiet times, void of noise and carnal distractions, our spirit is attuned to God. We must give God time. The more of our time we give to Him, the more of Him we see manifest in our lives. It's as simple as that.

The Lord told me recently, He is about to pour out His Spirit in a dimension we have never seen, and that it would '' rain'' in every place. However, only those who have paid the price and are in real expectation of this Glory would receive the fullness of it. This is why it is important to lay aside everything that is not profitable to the will of God in this season. The enemy has been having his fill, but we all know God shows up when the enemy's cup is full. We have to be ready, fully prepared for what is coming. Be encouraged. Notwithstanding, His grace and mercy hasn't changed. It is still an act of His amazing grace God does what He does. Let us not be weary in waiting and watching for His manifest glory that is about to be revealed. This is a season where intercession for all men must not be taken likely. We must intercede so that the enemy doesn't get the better of some, before the Lord finally reveals what He is about to do. If you still struggle with one sin or another, there is no better time to lay aside such weight and fully turn to God. ✝️

Reminder: I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;
1 Timothy 2:1 KJV
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by 777isaac: 3:08pm On Aug 10, 2020
PLEASE MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS PLEASE AM IN NEED OF FINANCIES TO START UP SMALL BUSINESS FOR MY SELF, LIFE HAVE NOT BEEN SO KIND TO ME PLS I NEED HELP. I WILL REFUN THE MONEY IN DUE TIME PLS HELP ME..... ACCT 0232002638, Bank: Wema Bank. Name: Isaac Samuel

What kind of Business do you want to begin? Send me details on: efiaisaacoyemikeevangeliscas@gmail.com
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 5:29pm On Aug 10, 2020
Do you know that God exists and He loves you unconditionally which made Him to create the universe including human beings by His spoken words only ?

The first man and woman God created disobeyed God and deserved both physical and eternal death which transfers the same death penalty upon all human beings but God showed his love towards humanity by sending His Son into the world to take human flesh, suffer rejection/cruelty/crucifixion and death on the Cross of Calvary but after 3-days; He rose from the dead as a confirmation that He is the Son of God and God thus “For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures, 5 and that he appeared to Cephas, then to the twelve. 6 Then he appeared to more than five hundred brothers at one time, most of whom are still alive, though some have fallen asleep. 7 Then he appeared to James, then to all the apostles. 8 Last of all, as to one untimely born, he appeared also to me.” (1 Corinthian 15:3-8 )

Each human being therefore stands a chance of pleasing God not by *striving to impress God or impress themselves or impress other human beings or impress other living creatures* but by accepting the death of God’s only Son on the Cross and His Resurrection as their own by grace through faith in the gospel.
This is because *only God can please God; “and behold, a voice from heaven said, “This is my beloved Son, with whom I am well pleased.” (Matt. 3:17)*
And
*only the blood of God(Jesus; the Son of God) can appease God; “For *in him(Jesus Christ) all the fullness of God was pleased to dwell*, 20 and *through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether on earth or in heaven, making peace by the blood of his cross*.” (Colossians 1:19-20)*
Which means that Jesus Christ; the Son of God suffered death on the Cross and rose from dead on the 3rd day for each and every human being as a sign of God’s love, grace, and mercy to become acceptable in the eyes of God thus *every human being regardless of your religious/political/philosophical/intellectual/financial background needs to submit to the Lordship of Jesus Christ for their salvation* or risk spending eternity in hell-fire to pay for inherited sin’s consequence from Adam, parents and your personal sins.

The surprise/awkward gaze in our human faces or minds when our fellow human being die is a pointer that there is something within us telling us that *our life as human being does not need to end like this* or *it is not correct for human beings to die just like that* which confirms that *we are eternal just like God who made us from His eternity inside a mortal-body* however where we shall spend eternity(Heaven or Hell-fire) is dependent upon our belief or disbelief in Christ Jesus death on the Cross and Resurrection as Son of God and God(Origin of Eternity and Eternity-Himself) not based upon any other religious leaders teaching because none of them claimed to be Son of God or God(I AM WHO AM...." Exodus 3:14) but Jesus declared Himself *I AM* in several scriptures (John 8:58, Mark 14:62, John 4:26, John 14:6, John 8:12, John 6:35, John 10:9, John 10:11, John 11:25, John 15:5, John 8:23, John 9:5, John 10:36, John 13:13, John 15:1, Revelation 1:8, Revelation 1:17, John 8:24)

Hence
"Jesus answered and said unto him, “Verily, verily I say unto thee, unless a man be born again, he cannot see the Kingdom of God.”
4 Nicodemus said unto Him, “How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter a second time into his mother’s womb and be born?”
5 Jesus answered, “Verily, verily I say unto thee, unless a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the Kingdom of God.
6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit." (John 3:3-6 )

Are you born-again in Christ Jesus Crucified ?

What does it mean to be born-again in Christ Jesus Crucified ?

1. Hear and understand the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified, Resurrected and Glorified.
2. Become convicted *as a sinner because you inherited sin's nature(the flesh) from Adam and your own personal sins* by the Holy Spirit through the gospel that you heard.
3. Repentance from sin's nature and sinful lifestyle.
4. Believe in Jesus Christ death and resurrection as *your own remission for sin's nature and sinful lifestyle*
5. Decide to live *only in obedience to Jesus Christ teachings* through the grace of personal daily bible studies and fellowship with the Holy Spirit.
6. Submit to water baptism if you have never been baptized before *as an outward sign of the new creation life* that you have received in Christ.

Are you convicted as a sinner by the Holy Spirit through this message and you want to receive Jesus Christ into your life now ?

Declare this prayer commitment:
Father, I come to you now because I agree that I am a sinner, I ask you to forgive all my sin because of the death and resurrection of your Son Jesus Christ, receive me as your child, fill me with your Holy Spirit and grace that will sustain me within your presence till the end in Jesus Name. Amen.

If the Holy Spirit convicted you and you made this decision/commitment, you are welcome to the Family of God. Get a holy bible(hardcopy/softcopy), start studying it while asking the Holy Spirit to give you revelation of Jesus Christ who is now the new life that you are carrying within your mortal-body, meet people around you who have been Christians before you and request to do bible studies with them, join any fellowship/church close to you where *Jesus Christ Crucified alone is preached from the holy bible as the only means of human salvation*, make yourself regularly available for bible studies and always ask the Holy Spirit to reveal His Grace and knowledge of Jesus Christ new covenant teachings to you.

If you are convinced that we can mutually encourage each other’s faith, you can send me an inbox message on any of my social media handle.
Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by uracefriend(m): 10:10am On Aug 11, 2020
HEAVEN'S DIGEST: Truth, Light & Bread Mon, August 11, 2020
Topic: Wholeness

The Spirit's Word: And there he found a certain man named Aeneas, which had kept his bed eight years, and was sick of the palsy. And Peter said unto him, Aeneas, Jesus Christ maketh thee whole: arise and make thy bed. And he arose immediately.
Acts 9:33‭-‬34 KJV

I have met Christians with ailments who told me God cannot do all things, like heal them. They believe He heals, at the same time believe their ailment is beyond His power. I have also met some who believe God wants them that way, but have provided a routine observance of things to do or avoid to keep them temporarily fit. I have also met people who believe God wants to heal them, but do not know how to receive their healing. God can do all things, and you are just one human being in His sight. Don't even begin to contemplate such ideas that your problems are what the doctors say they are - incurable, terminal, etc. As a believer, we live in the realm of the supernatural. We are a people of faith. Hebrews 10:38.
Healing is received when we get the Word into our heart, and agree with it. There must be an agreement in our heart, mind, and body. Jesus took all our sicknesses and infirmities. Matthew 8:17, 1 Peter 2:24. For this reason He went to hell and rose again. He took our sickness to hell, and left it there. Don't receive it back from Satan.

This means we believe and acknowledge it by meditating on it as often as we can; we make it part of our consciousness as we confess positively always, not just because your pastor said you should keep saying, but because it has become as real to you. We also conform our bodies and behaviour to what we believe and confess. Sometimes, we must use violence. Matthew 11:12. It may not respond as quickly as we would want it. This doesn't mean we give up. Most things in life are gotten by perseverance. Let the weak say I am strong. Joel 3:10. Don't affirm the situation by behaving the way a sick person would behave. Faith won't kill you, even though it might look like you would die. Far from it, there is a threshold your faith level will attain that a reversal of the death cycle begins, and you must continue in faith. The Word of God is our life source, because the Word is God Himself. John 1:1-4.✝️

Reminder: My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart. For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh.
Proverbs 4:20‭-‬22 KJV
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 5:44pm On Aug 11, 2020
"But far be it from me to glory [in anything or anyone] except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah) through Whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world! For neither is circumcision [now] of any importance, nor uncircumcision, but [only] a new creation [the result of a new birth and a new nature in Christ Jesus, the Messiah]."
(Galatians 6:14-15 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:12am On Aug 12, 2020
“If your brother sins, go and show him his fault in private; if he listens and pays attention to you, you have won back your brother. 16 But if he does not listen, take along with you one or two others, so that every word may be confirmed by the testimony of two or three witnesses. 17 If he pays no attention to them [refusing to listen and obey], tell it to the church; and if he refuses to listen even to the church, let him be to you as a Gentile (unbeliever) and a tax collector. 18 I assure you and most solemnly say to you, whatever you bind [forbid, declare to be improper and unlawful] on earth shall have [already] been bound in heaven, and whatever you loose [permit, declare lawful] on earth shall have [already] been loosed in heaven.

19 “Again I say to you, that if two believers on earth agree [that is, are of one mind, in harmony] about anything that they ask [within the will of God], it will be done for them by My Father in heaven. 20 For where two or three are gathered in My name [meeting together as My followers], I am there among them.” (Matthew 18:15-20)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by uracefriend(m): 10:33am On Aug 12, 2020
HEAVEN'S DIGEST: Truth, Light & Bread Mon, August 12, 2020
Topic: Pour Forth New Songs

The Spirit's Word: O sing unto the Lord a new song: sing unto the Lord , all the earth. Sing unto the Lord , bless his name; shew forth his salvation from day to day.
Psalms 96:1‭-‬2 KJV

God wants us to sing new songs to Him every time we can. When we worship God, there is a creative side we can always dive into because the Holy Ghost is being stirred up. 2 Timothy 1:6. We are sons of God, having the mind of Christ. 1 Corinthians 2:16. This means worshipping God must not be mundane or stale. That's why we are told to sing in the Spirit. 1 Corinthians 14:15. You can't imagine the manifold blessing that comes with this simple, yet powerful instruction. If you would let go and turn to the spirit in your praise and worship, new songs are always given to you. I experience it every time with a fresh release of spiritual energy and refreshing. When you do this consistently, you would even feel the Anointing all over your body, and I don't mean goosebumps. Any emotional high can bring goosebumps and pricks all over you but the Anointing is different, and you would know it. When your body begins to feel like electricity, or being dipped into water, or pulses running all over you, etc.,that's what I'm talking about. It happens because God lives in you. You may not feel it all the time but you'd know it. We walk by faith, and not by sight. 1 Corinthians 5:7.

Why is this important? You allow the Holy Spirit do a thorough and quickening work in you. You also get new songs that can bless the lives of other believers. Some of the songs which are sung in tongues, eventually inspire sentences in your understanding which can bless many. This is highly Prophetic as you get edified along with your hearers. Tongues and interpretation brings about comfort and edification. 1 Corinthians 14:26-29. We also minister to the Lord in a higher way because we are priests. Revelation 5:10, Acts 13:2. If we are all priests, then are we all levites and singers. Some are called to this as a ministry (of helps). 1 Corinthians 12:28. We must take up our roles in ministering to God as our sacrifice to Him. And we must believe that the Holy Spirit, who is the Helper, is ready to make the best of our experiences in worship. King David wrote and co-wrote 150 psalms, being an old Covenant believer. I believe it could have been more, how much more a new testament believer. If we would trust God, our worship would be the most colourful. Songs are a fundamental aspect of God, which is joy. ✝️

Reminder: Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord;
Ephesians 5:19 KJV
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by uracefriend(m): 10:24am On Aug 13, 2020
HEAVEN'S DIGEST: Truth, Light & Bread Thu, August 13, 2020
Topic: Renewed Priesthood ✝️

The Spirit's Word: Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.
1 Peter 2:5 KJV

The new testament priest is different from that of the old covenant. We have a High Priest in the person of Jesus. He entered into the Holy of Holies in heaven with His blood and purged sins forever, and is now seated at the right hand of Majesty. Hebrews 8:1. Jesus has fulfilled every carnal ordinance. Those things done in the old covenant were only a shadow of the heavenly reality. Colossians 2:17, Hebrews 10:1. The renewed priesthood entails offering up to God spiritual sacrifices, not physical or carnal ordinance. We are built up into a spiritual house. What are these sacrifices? Romans 12:1 gives us one of them: I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. Our earthly bodies are the present temple of God. We must live consecrated lives, totally dedicated to the service of God. The blood of Jesus is available to cleanse us as we walk in the light, which is His Word. 1 John 1:7 John 1:1-4. A priest is a symbol of holiness. Exodus 28:36.

Jesus offered up His body and blood as a sweet smelling sacrifice to God. This implies we must walk in love. Ephesians 5:2. He gave us the communion. Recall the priest and his household would eat the animal sacrifice in the covenant of old. It was termed holy. As we partake of the holy communion, we partake of His life. John 6:53-56. Our worship is a spiritual sacrifice. It is called the fruit of our lips and the sacrifice of praise. Hebrews 13:15. We must do this continually. This is why joy is a big deal in the kingdom. God lives inside of us, and He dwells in an atmosphere of praise. Psalm 22:3. Hebrews 13:16 tells us our giving to the poor and needy is also a sacrifice well pleasing to God. We must stand up for the oppressed around us. Don't take this lightly, because God's heart is endeared towards the poor. Finally, our prayers and intercessions for all men is one of the most important. A priest's responsibility is to stand in the gap between men and God. We do this by our intercessions. Praying in the spirit is the effective way to go about this, because we don't know what to pray for as we ought. 1 Timothy 2:1-3, Ephesians 6:18, Romans 8:26-27. The altar of incense in the old tabernacle is symbolic of the prayers of the saints. Revelation 8:4.

Reminder: Every priest should hear the voice of God. Numbers 7:89.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:44am On Aug 13, 2020
"For we are His workmanship [His own master work, a work of art], created in Christ Jesus [reborn from above—spiritually transformed, renewed, ready to be used] for good works, which God prepared [for us] beforehand [taking paths which He set], so that we would walk in them [living the good life which He prearranged and made ready for us]."
(Ephesians 2:10 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:26pm On Aug 13, 2020
“Give in to God, come to terms with him
and everything will turn out just fine.
Let him tell you what to do;
take his words to heart.
Come back to God Almighty
and he’ll rebuild your life.
Clean house of everything evil.
Relax your grip on your money
and abandon your gold-plated luxury.
God Almighty will be your treasure,
more wealth than you can imagine."
(Job 22:21-25 MSG)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:29pm On Aug 13, 2020
“Submit to God and be at peace with him;
in this way prosperity will come to you."
(Job 22:21 NIV)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:25pm On Aug 13, 2020
Reasons why someone chose Christ Jesus instead of Muhammed:
Why I converted from Islam to Christianity...
I converted from Islam to Christianity simply because Islam gives no guarantee of salvation. Because Islam recognises that Jesus is 'the word of God' so God "the Messiah therefore the savior ( Surah 3 v 45). Because Allah recognises in the Qur'an that those who follow Jesus Christ (Christians)will be above those who do not follow Jesus Christ ( Muslims and others)until resurrection ( surah 3 v 55). Because Qur'an itself recognises that Jesus Christ is without sin. (surah19vs19),while the Qur'an asks Mohammed to pray for the forgiveness of his sins ( surah 40 v 55). Unlike Mohammed, Jesus has lived more than 33 years without ever sinning.
I converted because where Mohammed recommends the killing and hated of enemies both JEWS, Christians and Cavalry ( surah 9 v 5) (Surah 5 v 51,54,57). Jesus Christ recommend loving them (Matthew 5 v 44).
Mohammed just affirmed, but Jesus Christ confirmed his words with all kinds of miracles and resurrection of the death.
I converted because Mohammed is asking the Muslims to turn to Christians to get the truth ( surah 10 v 94). (Surah 21:7)(Surah 16:43)
I converted because despite Mohammed's claim to be the seal of the prophets,he is dead and will never return, but Jesus Christ whom I hated before died and resurrected and will come back to fight the Antichrist ( even according to Islam).
I converted because despite Jesus Christ being surrounded by several women, HE did not seek to have s*x with them unlike. Mohammed who even had sex with Zaynab the wife of his son Zaid, surah (33 v 37).
And also because until this day, the name Jesus delivers all kinds of captivity unlike the name of Mohammed. Because Mohammed recognises that he doesn't know where he and the Muslims will be after death surah ( 46 v 9).
I converted because Mohammed says all Muslims will go through hell (surah 19 v 71) while Jesus Christ gives ETERNAL LIFE to all those who come to HIM (John 3:16).
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Ebhohimhen2: 2:07pm On Aug 13, 2020
Please help a fellow Christian subscribe to my channel and watch some Christian videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEyT71D9-ZI
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by uracefriend(m): 10:09am On Aug 14, 2020
HEAVEN'S DIGEST: Truth, Light & Bread Fri, August 14, 2020
Topic: Worker of Deceit ✝️

The Spirit's Word: He that worketh deceit shall not dwell within my house: he that telleth lies shall not tarry in my sight.
Psalms 101:7 KJV

It is quite unfortunate how we live in an evil generation, where even believers use the ways of the world to get by. Evil is staring us in the face at every corner. We can't call what is despicable or vile a weakness, neither can we change the nature and will of God. Let's not even look at the fact that grace and mercy is highly abused in our day. I want us to see this from the position of being born again. The Bible tells us that being born again means a new creature. 2 Corinthians 5:17. We are also told we must not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by renewing our mind. Romans 12:2. This is our new reality. Some go about preaching that you don't need to do anything about who you are, but just live by grace. The opening Scripture tells us no worker of deceit or lies will stand in the face of God. We are told to judge ourselves so we won't be judged. 1 Corinthians 11:31. The sad thing about this is that many have vowed not to change. If you really hate the fact you still engage in these ills, at least there's hope for transformation which is only possible by the power of the Holy Ghost. For some others, it doesn't cross their minds. They are persistently enshrined in deceit, and so they try to mock God, and His grace. It's tomfoolery.

Let's look at it as humans beings. I know for a certainty that there is no one who wants to be lied to. Neither is there anyone who'd trust a liar or worker of deceit. Yet, some continue to do unto others what they would never want to be done to them. Jesus came with grace and truth, not grace alone. Grace is not a substitute for truth. John 1:14. All liars are destined for hell. Revelations 21:8. We can't live a life of guile and craftiness, and still bow the knee to the Lord. He frustrates the tokens of liars, and turns '' wise men'' backwards. That means a journey to hell. Isaiah 44:25. He also disappoints the devices of the crafty, and traps them. Job 5:12. Don't let the Lord set you up for destruction. You may not be an upfront liar and worker of deceit, but search your heart. Are you always trying to be wiser in your eyes? There is no small lie, or white lie. It's called evil counsel, which is against the Lord. Stop that manipulation of facts and figures at your place of work. Desist from crafty schemes against friends, family, and acquaintances. When you want to always be ahead of others, and you don't mind going against the truth of God's Word, you are really in bondage. John 8:32, 44.

Reminder: A liar is a messenger of Satan, because He is the father of lies. Decide to live a life of truth. It starts from a change of mind.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Lucheeana: 8:29pm On Aug 14, 2020
We are online�! Join us for midnight prayers
https://mixlr.com/school-of-the-supernatural

Click and listen with browser. LET US AGREE WITH YOU IN PRAYER CONCERNING THAT NEED

God will surely answer you 12:00am-2:00am you can join our WhatsApp group
https://chatDOTwhatsappDOTcom/JHzFO54Qz1UBOALurErAk7 please don't forget to replace DOT with '.'
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Lucheeana: 8:32pm On Aug 14, 2020
Yes o

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by uracefriend(m): 10:20am On Aug 15, 2020
HEAVEN'S DIGEST: Truth, Light & Bread Sat, August 15, 2020
Topic: Honoured By God ✝️

The Spirit's Word: To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord , that he might be glorified.
Isaiah 61:3 KJV

Honour from men is good, but can't be compared to the one God gives. Everyone desires honour, but the wise seek it from God. We are honoured by God after we have honoured Him. 1 Samuel 2:30. One of the ways Jesus told us we can honour Him is by serving Him. If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour.
John 12:26. When we serve God, we shouldn't look to man for a reward. That's not service but hire. Those who truly serve God have their eyes on the Master as their source. Jesus washed His own disciples feet. That's how far He can go to honour any man that truly honours Him. He did it for Esther, Mordecai, Ruth, and so many others. Our hearts must be one with Him when we go about to please Him in the things He has called us to do. Our giving to the poor, orphan, widow, fatherless, etc., is another way of honouring God. We share in their pain, which is His pain. 1 Timothy 5:3. As we honour Him with our time, finances, gifts, etc., He'll honour us too.

The opening Scripture shows us various ways God can honour us. He gives us beauty for ashes. This means you are celebrated by both angels and men. Ashes symbolises nothingness. There is no substance to it. However, beauty attracts every eye. This draws men to you, and Favour comes with it. Psalm 45:12. Think about how so many folks spend so much to look beautiful. It is nothing compared to when God beautifies and decorates the life of who He wants to honour. The oil of joy for mourning is an Anointing that produces gladness and excitement all of your days. No sorrow or down moments. You won't find a reason to be moody, no matter how hard you try. Psalm 45:7. Because it is an Anointing, you would be a solution provider to as many that God brings your way. Finally, a garment of praise for a spirit of heaviness is an empowerment. This attacks and fights off every evil spirit around you. A garment is a cloak or mantle like what the prophets of old used to wear. 2 Kings 2:9-14. Only Spirit can fight off spirits. The Holy Ghost mantles on you, and no devil can stop you, as long as His praise is continually in your mouth. Psalm 34:1. It's all to His glory.

Reminder: And the king took off his ring, which he had taken from Haman, and gave it unto Mordecai. And Esther set Mordecai over the house of Haman.
Esther 8:2 KJV
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 8:24pm On Aug 15, 2020
"The soul that sins, it [is the one that] shall die. The son shall not bear and be punished for the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear and be punished for the iniquity of the son; the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him only, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon the wicked only." (Ezekiel 18:20 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 8:26pm On Aug 15, 2020
"For all people are mine to judge—both parents and children alike. And this is my rule: The person who sins is the one who will die." (Ezekiel 18:4)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 8:29pm On Aug 15, 2020
"For be sure of this: that no person practicing sexual vice or impurity in thought or in life, or one who is covetous [who has lustful desire for the property of others and is greedy for gain]—for he [in effect] is an idolater—has any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God. Let no one delude and deceive you with empty excuses and groundless arguments [for these sins], for through these things the wrath of God comes upon the sons of rebellion and disobedience. So do not associate or be sharers with them." (Ephesians 5:5-7 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 8:32pm On Aug 15, 2020
"Paul, a bond servant of God and an apostle (a special messenger) of Jesus Christ (the Messiah) to stimulate and promote the faith of God’s chosen ones and to lead them on to accurate discernment and recognition of and acquaintance with the Truth which belongs to and harmonizes with and tends to godliness, [Resting] in the hope of eternal life, [life] which the ever truthful God Who cannot deceive promised before the world or the ages of time began." (Titus 1:1-2 amp)
Responsibility of a believer among fellow believers:
To stimulate and promote the faith of their fellow believers....
To lead each other into *accurate discernment* of the unadulterated gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified....
To lead each other into the *accurate recognition* of the unadulterated gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified.....
To lead each other into the *accurate acquaintance* of the unadulterated gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified.....
With specific *focus on uncontaminated holiness* based on eternal life received by grace through faith in Jesus death on the Cross and His resurrection....
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 8:35pm On Aug 15, 2020
"Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty (emancipation from bondage, freedom). And all of us, as with unveiled face, [because we] continued to behold [in the Word of God] as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are constantly being transfigured into His very own image in ever increasing splendor and from one degree of glory to another; [for this comes] from the Lord [Who is] the Spirit."
(2 Corinthians 3:17-18 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 8:35pm On Aug 15, 2020
"Not that we are fit (qualified and sufficient in ability) of ourselves to form personal judgments or to claim or count anything as coming from us, but our power and ability and sufficiency are from God." (2 Corinthians 3:5 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 8:38pm On Aug 15, 2020
"Jesus answered them, I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, you have been searching for Me, not because you saw the miracles and signs but because you were fed with the loaves and were filled and satisfied. Stop toiling and doing and producing for the food that perishes and decomposes [in the using], but strive and work and produce rather for the [lasting] food which endures [continually] unto life eternal; the Son of Man will give (furnish) you that, for God the Father has authorized and certified Him and put His seal of endorsement upon Him." (John 6:26-27 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 8:41pm On Aug 15, 2020
No, you do not need to pray for grace so that you will *evangelize like me* rather pray for *grace to completely surrender to the new creation-life of Jesus Christ living inside and through you unto each human being that you encounter daily on this earthly existence* thus Jesus declared "Very truly, I tell you, *unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains just a single grain; but if dies, it bears much fruit*. Those who love their life lose it, and those who hate their life in this world will keep it *for eternal life*. *whoever* serves me *must follow me(my lifestyle/method)*, and *where I am, there will my servant be also*. Whoever serves me, the Father will honour" (John 12:24-26)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 8:49pm On Aug 15, 2020
18 “ *If the world hates you [and it does], know that it has hated Me before it hated you. 19 If you belonged to the world, the world would love [you as] its own and would treat you with affection. But you are not of the world [you no longer belong to it], but I have chosen you out of the world. And because of this the world hates you.* 20 *Remember [and continue to remember] that I told you, ‘A servant is not greater than his master.’ If they persecuted Me, they will also persecute you. If they kept My word, they will keep yours also. 21 But they will do all these [hurtful] things to you for My name’s sake [because you bear My name and are identified with Me], for they do not know the One who sent Me. 22 If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not have [the guilt of their] sin; but now they have no excuse for their sin. 23 The one who hates Me also hates My Father.* 24 If I had not done among them the works (attesting miracles) which no one else [ever] did, they would not have [the guilt of their] sin; but now [the fact is that] they have both seen [these works] and have hated Me [and continue to hate Me] and My Father as well. 25 But [this is so] that the word which has been written in their Law would be fulfilled, ‘They hated Me without a cause.’" (John 15:18-25 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 8:58pm On Aug 15, 2020
"But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will vanish with a [mighty and thunderous] roar, and the [material] elements will be destroyed with intense heat, and the earth and the works that are on it will be burned up.

11 Since all these things are to be destroyed in this way, what kind of people ought you to be [in the meantime] in holy behavior [that is, in a pattern of daily life that sets you apart as a believer] and in godliness [displaying profound reverence toward our awesome God], 12 [while you earnestly] look for and await the coming of the day of God. For on this day the heavens will be destroyed by burning, and the [material] elements will melt with intense heat! 13 But in accordance with His promise we expectantly await new heavens and a new earth, in which righteousness dwells.

14 So, beloved, since you are looking forward to these things, be diligent and make every effort to be found by Him [at His return] spotless and blameless, in peace [that is, inwardly calm with a sense of spiritual well-being and confidence, having lived a life of obedience to Him]. 15 And consider the patience of our Lord [His delay in judging and avenging wrongs] as salvation [that is, allowing time for more to be saved]; just as our beloved brother Paul also wrote to you according to the wisdom given to him [by God], 16 speaking about these things as he does in all of his letters. In which there are some things that are difficult to understand, which the untaught and unstable [who have fallen into error] twist and misinterpret, just as they do the rest of the Scriptures, to their own destruction. 17 Therefore, [let me warn you] beloved, knowing these things beforehand, be on your guard so that you are not carried away by the error of unprincipled men [who distort doctrine] and fall from your own steadfastness [of mind, knowledge, truth, and faith], 18 but grow [spiritually mature] in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be glory (honor, majesty, splendor), both now and to the day of eternity. Amen."

(2 Peter 3:10-18 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 9:00pm On Aug 15, 2020
"These people left our churches, but they never really belonged with us; otherwise they would have stayed with us. When they left, it proved that they did not belong with us." (1 John 2:19)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 9:41pm On Aug 15, 2020
Starting and Continuing in the grace found only in Christ Jesus Crucified:

Are you born-again in Christ Jesus Crucified ?

"There was a man of the Pharisees named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews. 2 This man came to Jesus by night and said to Him, “Rabbi, we know that You are a teacher come from God; for no one can do these signs that You do unless God is with him.”
3 Jesus answered and said to him, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.”
4 Nicodemus said to Him, “How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter a second time into his mother’s womb and be born?”
5 Jesus answered, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God. 6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit." (John 3:1-6 NKJV)

Are you living daily without sinful manifestations in your mind, soul, spirit, thoughts, desires, ambitions and body by the grace of the new creation life of Jesus Christ currently alive within your whole mortal-body ?

"The one who practices sin [separating himself from God, and offending Him by acts of disobedience, indifference, or rebellion] is of the devil [and takes his inner character and moral values from him, not God]; for the devil has sinned and violated God’s law from the beginning. The Son of God appeared for this purpose, to destroy the works of the devil. Whoever has been born of God does not sin, for His seed remains in him; and he cannot sin, because he has been born of God."
(1 John 3:8-9)

Do you have a personal daily consistent and progressive bible studies and fellowship with the Holy Spirit in order to grow in grace and knowledge of Jesus Christ Crucified (2 Peter 3:18) ?

"So Jesus was saying to *the Jews who had believed Him*, “If you abide/continue in My word [continually obeying My teachings and living in accordance with them, then] you are truly My disciples. 32 And you will know the truth [regarding salvation], and the truth will set you free [from returning back to sinfulness/the flesh and the penalty of sin/hell-fire].”
(John 8:31-32 amp)

Do you engage in *personal evangelism and discipleship daily* ?

"And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation. 16 He who has believed [in Me] and has been baptized will be saved [from the penalty of God’s wrath and judgment]; but he who has not believed will be condemned."
(Mark 16:15-16 amp)

"Jesus came up and said to them, “All authority (all power of absolute rule) in heaven and on earth has been given to Me. 19 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations [help the people to learn of Me, believe in Me, and obey My words], baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe everything that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always [remaining with you perpetually—regardless of circumstance, and on every occasion], even to the end of the age.” (Matthew 28:18-20 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:43pm On Aug 15, 2020
GRACE FROM JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED IS AVAILABLE FOR ALL HUMAN BEING:
"For the [remarkable, undeserved] grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men. 12 It teaches us to reject ungodliness and worldly (immoral) desires, and to live sensible, upright, and godly lives [lives with a purpose that reflect spiritual maturity] in this present age, 13 awaiting and confidently expecting the [fulfillment of our] blessed hope and the glorious appearing of our great God and Savior, Christ Jesus, 14 who [willingly] gave Himself [to be crucified] on our behalf to redeem us and purchase our freedom from all wickedness, and to purify for Himself a chosen and very special people to be His own possession, who are enthusiastic for doing what is good.

15 Tell them these things. Encourage and rebuke with full authority. Let no one disregard or despise you [conduct yourself and your teaching so as to command respect]."
(Titus 2:11-15 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:04am On Aug 16, 2020
GRACE FROM JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED:
"I again saw under the sun that the race is not to the swift and the battle is not to the strong, and neither is bread to the wise nor riches to those of intelligence and understanding nor favor to men of ability; but time and chance overtake them all."
(Ecclesiastes 9:11)

It is only the *grace* from Jesus Christ Crucified that will position you to be at the right place and at the right time.
For every assignment, any human being must execute on this earth; there is a *consignment of grace* for you to perform such responsibility/service without trying to struggle through your human capabilities which are always insufficient resources.

Pray for grace from Jesus Christ Crucified to execute whatever assignment you have to perform on this earth *apart from your human abilities* or you will live throughout this earthly journey *struggling*
If you are offered wealth(mammon) for execution of any earthly assignment; it will kill you physically and spiritually yet you will not achieve that work.

If you seek mercy to receive grace from Jesus Christ Crucified without any material resources for a particular assignment; grace will bring all the resources and you will accomplish that assignment effortlessly.

Grace does not reduce the holiness standard of God from 100% to 99.9999% for anybody whether a Christian or non-christian; anointed/ordained Christian leaders or those who think or have been made to believe that they are less anointed Christian but grace is the help from God to enable any human being who believes in Jesus death on the Cross and resurrection to have *the capacity and life of Christ* to be able to live up to and operate in obedience to the 100% holiness standard of God effortlessly on this earth consistently and progressively till biological death or rapture of the Saints just like Jesus Christ while He lived in the human body on earth which means it is Jesus (grace and truth; John 1:14) that is living through the mortal-bodies of any genuine believer on this earth (Titus 2:11-12) yet you are still a human being with a free-will and still has emotions that recognises the enticements of sin, lust, corruption and evil but does not sin in thoughts, words or deeds.

Grace is superior to gold(money/intelligence/mammon).
Grace is the currency of Heaven
Money(mammon) is the currency of this world

"Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, *let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear*: for our God is a consuming fire" (Hebrews 12:28-29 KJV)

"For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.
16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy." (Romans 9:15-16 KJV)

"Let us therefore *come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need*."
(Hebrews 4:16 KJV)

"And the Word (Christ) became flesh, and lived among us; and we [actually] saw His glory, glory as belongs to the [One and] only begotten Son of the Father, [the Son who is truly unique, the only One of His kind, who is] *full of grace and truth (absolutely free of deception)*. 15 John testified [repeatedly] about Him and has cried out [testifying officially for the record, with validity and relevance], “This was He of whom I said, ‘He who comes after me has a higher rank than I and has priority over me, for He existed before me.’” 16 For out of *His fullness [the superabundance of His grace and truth] we have all received grace upon grace [spiritual blessing upon spiritual blessing, favor upon favor, and gift heaped upon gift*]. 17 For the Law was given through Moses, but *grace [the unearned, undeserved favor of God] and truth came through Jesus Christ*." (John 1:14-17 amp)

Grace,
Your Grace alone is all I plead for,
Grace to serve thee aright Lord Jesus Christ Crucified,
Oh Grace to love you more. Amen.
Declaring and Singing.........(praying for mercy and grace from Jesus Christ Crucified, Resurrected and Glorified should be every second prayer of a genuine believer)

Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:20am On Aug 16, 2020
"Do you not know that in a race all the runners run [their very best to win], but only one receives the prize? Run [your race] in such a way that you may seize the prize and make it yours! 25 Now every athlete who [goes into training and] competes in the games is disciplined and exercises self-control in all things. They do it to win a crown that withers, but we [do it to receive] an imperishable [crown that cannot wither]. 26 Therefore I do not run without a definite goal; I do not flail around like one beating the air [just shadow boxing]. 27 But [like a boxer] I strictly discipline my body and make it my slave, so that, after I have preached [the gospel] to others, I myself will not somehow be disqualified [as unfit for service]." (1 Corinthians 9:24-27 amp)

(1) (2) (3) ... (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) ... (787) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — Demas Was A Disciple / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.