Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,769 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (777) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (833326 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) ... (787) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Dav144(f): 8:13pm On Dec 25, 2022
scriptureunit.com
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by chizidgreat(m): 8:32am On Dec 26, 2022
Good morning beloved
How about waking up to a good news?
Okay, see what's popping
This electrifying song of the year "Your Love" is now on all digital platforms: Apple music, itunes, Spotify etc

Some more good news, you can now download freely from Kingdomboiz using this link
https://kingdomboiz.com/download-mp3-chizi-ezugwu-your-love/
Don't forget what to do when you find yourself on the YouTube channel: Subscribe, comment, like and share

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfpvbBdoPs4&feature=share

Let's celebrate this Christmas together with God's love bikonu
Oya leggo
God bless you

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 9:55am On Dec 26, 2022
John 15:3 *Now(26-12-2022) ye are clean/holy/whole/healed/restored/revived* through *the word which I(Jesus Christ Crucified) have spoken unto you*.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:39am On Dec 26, 2022
We are made *holy by believing in Jesus words*

John 6:47 Verily, verily, I say unto you, *He that BELIEVETH ON ME hath EVERLASTING LIFE.*

John 1:12 But as many *as received him*, to them *gave he power to become the sons of God*, even *to them that BELIEVE ON HIS NAME:*

It is *this Jesus new creation life that enters us at the point we believe in Jesus Christ Crucified as our own personal Lord, Saviour, Redeemer and God* that *lives/manifests obedience to the Father through our whole mortal-body (soul, spirit and body)* hence someone cannot claim to *believe in Jesus and be manifesting disobedience to God's righteous standard and lifestyle* because *Jesus is not a manifestor/producer of disobedience to God*

Hence John 15:2 *Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away*: and *every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.*

Galatians 2:17 *But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ*, we ourselves also are found sinners, *is therefore Christ the minister /producer/manifestor of sin? God forbid.*
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Dav144(f): 9:55pm On Dec 28, 2022
One of the best website to learn more about God.
Check out https://scriptureunit.com/
Thank me later
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:02pm On Dec 28, 2022
1 Peter 5:7 Casting all your care upon HIM (JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED); for he careth for you.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Dav144(f): 2:22pm On Dec 29, 2022
Don't skip if you are a Christian
Watch and read a very shocking moment when one was masturbating and watch what happened
https://scriptureunit.com/shocking-fact-about-masturbation/
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 8:22pm On Dec 29, 2022
John 7:42 *Hath not the scripture said*, That Christ cometh of the seed of David, and out of the town of Bethlehem, where David was?

What is the place of daily personal bible studies in my/your life as at now ?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 4:32pm On Dec 30, 2022
Matthew 11:28 Come unto me(Jesus Christ Crucified), all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 11:29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. 11:30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by tfrancis(m): 5:30pm On Dec 30, 2022
ochibuogwu5:
Matthew 11:28 Come unto me(Jesus Christ Crucified), all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 11:29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. 11:30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

He loves us more than we can imagine. For him to die for us even when we are dead in sin, redeemed us. That is agape love. Just believe, trust and rely on him. He will see you through.

Jesus had passed through what you are passing through, so he understands better....Merry Xmas and Happy New Year in advance!!!

Shalom!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:25am On Dec 31, 2022
Inside Jesus Christ Crucified; I live, move and have my being. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:41pm On Dec 31, 2022
Isaiah 42:5 Thus saith God the LORD, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein: 42:6 I the LORD have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles; 42:7 To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the prison, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison house. 42:8 I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images. 42:9 Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:47pm On Dec 31, 2022
Please if you have the capacity, *switch-off all your connection with the internet and human beings*, enter inside your room and engage indoors prayers and quiet-time with your God and creator today (31-12-2022) *during the day not just waiting for cross-over night general prayer-meeting or services*

As believers in Jesus Christ Crucified, *our personal quiet-time with God is more important and superior to general prayer-meeting*

This is where you say to God, what you mean and mean what you say *without trying to hide what you want to say under praying in tongues to avoid others in the general prayer-meeting hearing your confessions, sins, fears, mistakes and weaknesses to God*

Most of the time, Jesus engaged *salient/critical decisions* during His earthly existence, He prayed *alone all through the night*

Luke 6:12 And it came to pass in those days, that he went out into a mountain to pray, and continued all night in prayer to God.

This is the best and easiest way to learn how to hear the voice of God *particularly for yourself and directly to yourself from within your heart and the letters of the Holy bible*

Go with your holy bible, notebook, pen.

Read a portion of the bible while asking the Holy Spirit to mix His word fresh in your heart in the name of Jesus

Write down passages that strikes your heart as it relates to things that have happened to your life previously or other persons

Write down passages and their applications that refers to questions that you have been asking God about His perfect-will in your future

Write down as many verses and their applications to your own personal life that strikes your heart

Engage them in prayers as much time as you can

Each step and time of this quiet-time, ask the Holy Spirit to help you because you only desire to discern His word, voice and perfect-will for your life and engage them in this 2023 and every fresh second of your earthly existence

Acts 20:32 And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified inside Jesus Christ Crucified. Amen.

Abbah Our Father, Sanctify us through thy truth: thy word is truth in Jesus name. Amen. (John 17:17)

I pray that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: such that the eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints, And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power, Which He wrought/worked in Christ, when He raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places, Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come: And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church, Which is His body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all in Jesus name. Amen. (Ephesians 1:17-23)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:33pm On Dec 31, 2022
1 Corinthians 3:11 For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:35pm On Dec 31, 2022
John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:37pm On Dec 31, 2022
John 15:26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me: 15:27 And ye also shall bear witness, because ye have been with me from the beginning.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:38pm On Dec 31, 2022
John 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:42pm On Dec 31, 2022
John 16:24 Hitherto(until now) have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:47pm On Dec 31, 2022
Ephesians 6:10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:50pm On Dec 31, 2022
Ephesians 6:18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:52pm On Dec 31, 2022
2 Corinthians 13:5 Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:55pm On Dec 31, 2022
2 Timothy 2:1 Thou therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:00pm On Dec 31, 2022
Now may the God of peace [the source of serenity and spiritual well-being] who brought up from the dead our Lord Jesus, the great Shepherd of the sheep, through the blood that sealed and ratified the eternal covenant, 21 equip you with every good thing to carry out His will and strengthen you [making you complete and perfect as you ought to be], accomplishing in us that which is pleasing in His sight, through Jesus Christ, to whom be the glory forever and ever. Amen. (Hebrews 13:20-21 AMP)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:07pm On Dec 31, 2022
Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling or falling into sin, and to present you unblemished [blameless and faultless] in the presence of His glory with triumphant joy and unspeakable delight, 25 to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion, and power, before all time and now and forever. Amen. (Jude 1:24-25 AMP)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:28pm On Dec 31, 2022
Luke 24:49 And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:52pm On Dec 31, 2022
Acts 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 3:55pm On Dec 31, 2022
How far has your Creator taking you in this earthly existence? From your conception till you were brought forth from the womb and till today (31-12-2022). Do you have any reason to appreciate Jesus Christ Crucified; Your God and Creator ?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Joeboy88: 9:42am On Jan 01, 2023
The issueof hearing some guys been posses by a feminine spirit is becoming alarming these days and i begin to wonder if these feminine spirit really exits.Back in the days, we hear ladies been possesed by ogbanje spirit but these days, guys are been possess by feminine spirit...I learnt that ladies can not refuse or reject the advances of those guys posses by feminine spirit making them to be flirts, changing from one babe to another. I really want Pastors in the house and other people that have knowledge about feminine spirit to educate us about the modus'operandus , advantages and disadvantages attached to these feminine spirit possession stuff
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 8:16am On Jan 02, 2023
In the past times, days and years of your life, you have tried several stuffs.....

This 2023 try engaging Jesus Christ Crucified as the *only bases and option for your lifestyle*
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 9:01am On Jan 02, 2023
Holy Spirit help us, even as you have started your work of mercy and grace and love and salvation-so-great in our lives; we pray for more grace to grow in your perfect-will as you groom us in your grace and word and revelations and miracles and manifestations and realms/dimensions this 2023 and beyond in Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 8:46am On Jan 03, 2023
John 19:30 When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost. 19:31 The Jews therefore, because it was the preparation, that the bodies should not remain upon the cross on the sabbath day, (for that sabbath day was an high day,) besought Pilate that their legs might be broken, and that they might be taken away. 19:32 Then came the soldiers, and brake the legs of the first, and of the other which was crucified with him. 19:33 *But when they came to Jesus, and saw that HE WAS DEAD ALREADY, they brake not his legs:* 19:34 But one of the soldiers with a spear pierced his side, and forthwith came there out blood and water. 19:35 And he that saw it bare record, and his record is true: and he knoweth that he saith true, that ye might believe. 19:36 For these things were done, that the scripture should be fulfilled, A bone of him shall not be broken. 19:37 And again another scripture saith, They shall look on him whom they pierced. 19:38 And after this Joseph of Arimathaea, being a disciple of Jesus, but secretly for fear of the Jews, besought Pilate that he might take away the body of Jesus: and Pilate gave him leave. He came therefore, and took the body of Jesus. 19:39 And there came also Nicodemus, which at the first came to Jesus by night, and brought a mixture of myrrh and aloes, about an hundred pound weight. 19:40 Then took they the body of Jesus, and wound it in linen clothes with the spices, as the manner of the Jews is to bury. 19:41 Now in the place where he was crucified there was a garden; and in the garden a new sepulchre, wherein was never man yet laid. 19:42 There laid they Jesus therefore because of the Jews' preparation day; for the sepulchre was nigh at hand.

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by AmeLonRo(m): 10:20am On Jan 03, 2023
Qualities of people God calls - How to get the call of God

How do you know or prepare for the call of God? What are the qualities of people that God calls?
That is the question I am answering in this video. God still calls people today. Most of the people called by God in the scriptures had some qualities or features in common.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWLoZCs-3bE

(1) (2) (3) ... (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) ... (787) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — Return And God Will Return / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.