Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,630 members, 7,827,346 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald (20626 Views)

Police Introduces New Uniforms For SARS (Photo) / Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald / New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by mmmustapha(m): 4:21pm On Nov 27, 2012
mutiply: ISLAM "A" BAD
your father Guy
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by lorddannie: 4:36pm On Nov 27, 2012
odehaj: Allah SWT said:”And what is the matter with you that you fight not in the cause of ALLAH, and for the feeble among men, and for women and children oppressed…”. Nisa’i:75. A quote from their quoran. I'm waiting a Muslim bigot on this thread to start saying "their not muslims".Hausa,Arabs,&
The stu.pid yoruba Muslims are all thesame.
please save for future reference
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by 9jii(m): 4:37pm On Nov 27, 2012
Let's assume all d crimes commit by a muslims is his believe his doing it for the sake of Almighty.
How about the rituals killing,tribal bloodshed,burning of people,robbery,kidnaps,killing on daily bases that is in the southern by southerner Christians? is it for the sake of holy ghost?

Many of u here are as twist as these twisted people that thinks they are doing favors to Islam
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by Bestlyf: 4:38pm On Nov 27, 2012
Who is he that said, "I Will make this country ungovernable for you"? His threat is been fulfilled and nobody is saying nothing other than "we condemn this attack in strong terms."
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by Meritbaba(m): 4:38pm On Nov 27, 2012
Igbos at work again after they heard the negotiation with Boko Haram they decide to form their own group
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by fashime(m): 4:55pm On Nov 27, 2012
Let go there I will go and form my own sect too nema waka now al-fash
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by BetaThings: 4:58pm On Nov 27, 2012
odehaj: you liken christian to your evil&cancerous Islam?A little knowledge is a dangerous thing!
Tell that to jews who has first hand account of "angelic" nature of Christians
Did christians allow Jews to own properties
Were they not blamed for diseases resulting from lack of hygiene?

"Over the course of time, Christians began to accept... that the Jewish people as a whole were responsible for killing Jesus. According to this interpretation, both the Jews present at Jesus Christ's death and the Jewish people collectively and for all time, have committed the sin of deicide, or God-killing. For 1900 years of Christian-Jewish history, the charge of deicide has led to hatred, violence against and murder of Jews in Europe and America"

I have always been told that "Vengeance is Mine" Now I know better!

"Persecution of the Jews in Spain. All Jews who refused to be baptized had to leave the country. A few years later the remaining Jews were dispossessed, declared as slaves and given to pious "Christians" of position. All children 7 years or over were taken from their parents and given to receive a "Christian" education." Turning the other cheek!

"The banishment of Jews from Spain. 300,000 Jews who refused to be "baptized" into the Church of Rome left Spain penniless. Many migrated to the Muslim country, Turkey, where they found tolerance and a welcome."
Today Christians posture as friends of Jews in Palestine. Who drove Jews away such that the Jews did nit feel at home in Europe? Christians!

1 Like

Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by BetaThings: 5:02pm On Nov 27, 2012
Bestlyf: Who is he that said, "I Will make this country ungovernable for you"? His threat is been fulfilled and nobody is saying nothing other than "we condemn this attack in strong terms."

Please provide proof for this myth
And in addition what did MEND threaten to do if Jonathan was not allowed to become President
You need to balance your posts!
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by Frostyzone(m): 5:25pm On Nov 27, 2012
BetaThings:
Tell that to jews who has first hand account of "angelic" nature of Christians
Did christians allow Jews to own properties
Were they not blamed for diseases resulting from lack of hygiene?

"Over the course of time, Christians began to accept... that the Jewish people as a whole were responsible for killing Jesus. According to this interpretation, both the Jews present at Jesus Christ's death and the Jewish people collectively and for all time, have committed the sin of deicide, or God-killing. For 1900 years of Christian-Jewish history, the charge of deicide has led to hatred, violence against and murder of Jews in Europe and America"

I have always been told that "Vengeance is Mine" Now I know better!

"Persecution of the Jews in Spain. All Jews who refused to be baptized had to leave the country. A few years later the remaining Jews were dispossessed, declared as slaves and given to pious "Christians" of position. All children 7 years or over were taken from their parents and given to receive a "Christian" education." Turning the other cheek!

"The banishment of Jews from Spain. 300,000 Jews who refused to be "baptized" into the Church of Rome left Spain penniless. Many migrated to the Muslim country, Turkey, where they found tolerance and a welcome."
Today Christians posture as friends of Jews in Palestine. Who drove Jews away such that the Jews did nit feel at home in Europe? Christians!

What a load of nonsense.
The only religion that is intolerant of others is Islam.
According to research, the only secular Islamic country in the world is Turkey. The rest are so intolerant of foreign religion that they will go to extreme measures to see that their beloved religion is not threatened in any way.
For example, there is not a single Church erected in Saudi Arabia. Now does that seem tolerant to you?
Christians has no problem with Jews, infant both religion co-habitat and inter-marry on daily basis while still retaining their autonomy.
Muslims on the other hand despise the Jews even more than they do the Christians.

3 Likes

Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by Cliffmatrix(m): 5:39pm On Nov 27, 2012
D religion of Al- Ilah,d religion of blood suckin demons.
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by obamaobama: 5:40pm On Nov 27, 2012
Series22: Can someone please remind me the capital of Pakistan
islam is bad
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by giftbz(m): 5:40pm On Nov 27, 2012
Muslims should know that they don't have the monopoly of violence
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by Burger01(m): 6:11pm On Nov 27, 2012
Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name,
your kingdom come,
your will be done on earth
as it is in heaven.
Give us today our daily bread.
And forgive us our debts,
as we also have forgiven our debtors.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from the evil one
For thine is the kingdom
And the power
And the glory, for ever
Amen..
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by Hardfact: 6:19pm On Nov 27, 2012
The war on Bokoharam is fight to finish. Let all join hands whether muslim, christian, pagan, atheist, agnostic, . . .to condemn and put a stop to this extremism and terrorism.

2 Likes

Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by charles424(m): 6:25pm On Nov 27, 2012
kaffy4tope: ok, this is becoming very interesting. Btw, where is the Ghana Embassy in Nigeria? I need to run

Nooo why not go to syria,that will be the best place for ur safety....heaven is falling u want carry ur head commot,,where u wan put am? Mtchewwwwwww
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by skyflash(m): 6:30pm On Nov 27, 2012
Sudan to this people means jos so if they are coming to jos they are welcome they should also remember that jos is full of flesh eaters.
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by ocelot2006(m): 6:53pm On Nov 27, 2012
Dan_de_Numeruno: It's high time Islam should be abolished in this country so that peace may reign.
It's now becoming obvious that Islam is not the religion of peace that Muslims are saying it is.

You do know that the Federal Republic of Nigeria is a secular country that allows every citizen, regardless of their faith, to worship, right?
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by dewize01(m): 7:11pm On Nov 27, 2012
If it is the wish of anyone to rubbish our religion and humilate our Prophet, Allah will disgrace him or her in life of the present and the hereafter
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by bukatyne(f): 7:33pm On Nov 27, 2012
SeunLadipo: 4 ignorant NLders.Dis arabic name means 'Muslim Helpers Group in the Land of the Black Race'
i'm sure u meant 'boko haram helpers group in the land of the black race'. by d way, wat's 'land of the black people'? don't the senders of the 'help' know our collective name? wat happened to d word 'Africans'? and pls, don't call nlanders ignorant!
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by ogahope(m): 7:42pm On Nov 27, 2012
Shine1177: U see what bad leadership of our nation is causing? Another terror group? Not again.

Is dis a problem of leadership or dt of illiteracy nd religion fanatics? Dese are signs of end time
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by Virgindove(f): 7:54pm On Nov 27, 2012
Pls could some1 tell me why terrorist like Kabiru Sokoto should stil b kept in a cell? I think a special military tribunal should have sent him to his early grave. GEJ needs to set up such tribunal to handle terrorism cases and give prompt judgements. Jonah, pls rise & prevent the country from sinking.
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by Eldashab(m): 9:25pm On Nov 27, 2012
Fabricated story and some fools are already showing themselves!
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by ooshekeen: 9:28pm On Nov 27, 2012
ayofolajin: ”And what is the matter with you that you fight not in the cause of ALLAH, and for the feeble among men, and for women and children oppressed…”. Nisa’i:75.

Another mis-interpretation by some ignorant group of extremist..
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by bukatyne(f): 10:02pm On Nov 27, 2012
mu2sa2: Police killed mohammed yusuf extra-judicially; police detain people extra-judicially and demand money for bail. Govt does nothing about the lawlessness of d police. Now groups are springing up to extra-judicially challenge the police. All these groups are out to avenge what they considered unlawful killing or detention of their loved ones by police (& jtf). Rather than hurling insults on nairaland which go to no issue, we should be talking of how to reform and civilize nigeria police force and other security forces.
after typing, try to proofread what you have typed before posting. thanks
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by Frostyzone(m): 10:16pm On Nov 27, 2012
ooshekeen:

Another mis-interpretation by some ignorant group of extremist..
Please stop calling them extremist just because they do what their Koran teaches them. They are the real Muslims, happily embracing the violence ideology that is synonymous with Islam.
The minority Muslims that opposes the original ideology are almost always slack practitioners and Muslims by name only, thus not very committed.
The committed ones are the one we term as Terrorists nowadays. And they are in the majority, not to the contrary as they would have us believe.

2 Likes

Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by Meemconnect: 10:32pm On Nov 27, 2012
They are n0t an islamist sect, see this "1334" but we are in "1434"

1 Like

Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by Paulfish: 10:57pm On Nov 27, 2012
El-dashab:
Fabricated story and some fools are already showing themselves!
shut the f*ck up
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by auwal87(m): 11:18pm On Nov 27, 2012
We would have supported them if what they stood for is this;

Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by UncleJJ(m): 11:48pm On Nov 27, 2012
If muslims are killers, christians are thieves.
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by charles424(m): 11:48pm On Nov 27, 2012
9jii.:
Let's assume all d crimes commit by a muslims is his believe his doing it for the sake of Almighty.
How about the rituals killing,tribal bloodshed,burning of people,robbery,kidnaps,killing on daily bases that is in the southern by southerner Christians? is it for the sake of holy ghost?

Many of u here are as twist as these twisted people that thinks they are doing favors to Islam

Moderator why deleting my writeup dis is rubbish,I for answer dis blood suckers
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by jimino(m): 11:51pm On Nov 27, 2012
dewize01: If it is the wish of anyone to rubbish our religion and humilate our Prophet, Allah will disgrace him or her in life of the present and the hereafter
do u mean ur blood suckin allah nd prophet? Holy Ghost fire wil burn dem 2 ashes
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by ashson: 12:16am On Nov 28, 2012
I am sure this is a scam. The haters of islam are at it again. They hate to see islam grow as it is the fastest growing religion in the world, it reveals the truth. By the way, the islamic year is not 1334, but 1434; I am sure this is a SCAM...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari And Saraki Still Not On Speaking Terms Despite Praying Together -thecable / PDP, APC Senators In A Separate Meetings Over Amaechi / Massive Spill As Militants Attack Forcados Export Line Again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.