Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,780 members, 7,831,511 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald (20628 Views)

Police Introduces New Uniforms For SARS (Photo) / Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald / New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by Cityguy: 12:28pm On Nov 27, 2012
SeunLadipo: 4 ignorant NLders.Dis arabic name means 'Muslim Helpers Group in the Land of the Black Race'
shut the Bleep up!
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by lacasa: 12:28pm On Nov 27, 2012
PDP ave taken Nigerians to be the Biggest Gullible Donkeys on Earth i swear

gringringrin

No be only suadan naa somalia

............Mtchheeeeeeeuu!!!!
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by Eazeee(m): 12:31pm On Nov 27, 2012
oyeezee: Allah SWT said:”And what is the matter with you that you fight not in the cause of ALLAH, and for the feeble among men, and for women and children oppressed…”. Nisa’i:75.
Now the cause of Allah is the killing of innocent souls ?The problem wif the average HAUSA MUSLIM is tne fact that they are illiterates and very dogmatic !how can one psycho tell you the killing of innocent souls is a fight for Allah's cause ? Are the women and children killd evrytime not the feeble and oppressed ? one idiot will come up wif a wrong interpretation of the Holy Quran just to suit his selfish ambition and one frusrated aboki or almajeri would be willing to lay down his valueless life. I see more of this Islamic sects erupting in the nearest future ! May God have mercy on us. cry cry cry

if d Aboki is misinterpreting d so called holy Qoran 2 kil n bomb in d name of allah, den are u also saying dat ur Arab masters dat are killing n bombing daily in d middle east are also misinterpreting d same Qoran? Bros stop wasting ur time because even d founder of Islam mallam Mohammed fought,killed n even partake in child abuse all in d name of Islam. Usman Danfodio did d same 2 bring dat curse religion 2 Nigeria. Wake up dude

2 Likes

Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by hotwax: 12:32pm On Nov 27, 2012
And christians are busy praying in the church. Christians are yeye pig brains
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 27, 2012
f./uck islam
f./uck muhammed wherever you are. may piss and shit continue to be on your head
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 27, 2012
This is the kind of response they are expecting. We are in a serious situation. Check this out:
https://www.nairaland.com/1114580/all-these-not-accident
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by senator2k9(m): 12:36pm On Nov 27, 2012
I hope these ones wil knw the right places to bomb Like a senate meeting, or aso rock

1 Like

Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by Humanbeans(m): 12:39pm On Nov 27, 2012
JAMB-Sudan is the new terrorists in town. May God save the soul of Nigeria. Lets split this damn nation and let everyone manage her affairs.
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by erayo2GCA(m): 12:39pm On Nov 27, 2012
Hate islam..it sucks
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by Ninilowo(m): 12:42pm On Nov 27, 2012
Series22: Can someone please remind me the capital of Pakistan

ISLAM ARE BAD ...............no be me talk am na booku talkm.
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by GentleNaaz(m): 12:43pm On Nov 27, 2012
1. I kep sayn it; GEJ divid ds country so dat ds blood suckn religion wl hv time 2 kil dmselves as dy wnt
2. Just packing my bag nw, ....must leave ds country ds evening
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by lisspo(m): 12:43pm On Nov 27, 2012
sad why isnt anybody asking the right questions here? I mean, cant we see some vaguely familiar instances here? Something is absolutely not right!
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by poyet(m): 12:50pm On Nov 27, 2012
ayofolajin: Another Islamic sect that emerged and goes by the name Jama’atu Ansarul Muslimina Fi Biladis Sudan had through another email exclusively sent to DESERT HERALD claimed responsibility of Monday night attack at the Headquaters of Anti Terrorist Unit at Garki in Abuja. The new group in the email had promised similar attacks against detention centres across the country. Below is the unedited excerpt of the email. In the name of Allah most Graciuos most Merciful

The Jama’atu Ansarul Muslimina Fi Biladis-sudan is hereby declaring by Allah’s grace to be the responsible for the attack held on 12th Muharram, 1334 – 26th November, 2012, on S.A.R.S. detention facility in Garki area II, Abuja Nigeria.

Allah SWT has obligated us to help those that are oppressed, especially those oppressions that is taking place in the security cells, prisons and other detention centers etc. and has become part of the main functions and basics that form Jama’atu Ansasrul Muslimina fi Biladissudan.

we are stating loud and clear that many of those captured by the Nigerian security or by the Christian in Plateau state such as the women and children in Langtang, Yalwan Shandam etc to mention but a few. by Allah’s grace we are matching towards their freedom.

lastly, we are calling upon all Muslims to come and joined hands with us in carrying out this noble duty that Allah SWT has commanded us to do, Allah SWT said:”And what is the matter with you that you fight not in the cause of ALLAH, and for the feeble among men, and for women and children oppressed…”. Nisa’i:75.

Abu Usamatal Ansari (Amir JAMBS).
http://desertherald.com/breaking-news-new-islamic-sec-claims-responsibility-of-sars-attack-at-garki/

Details, Picture and Video @ www.ayofolajin.com
So what do we call this one now? Surely not Boko Haram. I name them Detention Haram! Hahaha!
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by OkwaIfugo(m): 12:50pm On Nov 27, 2012
So its now Boko Sudan and no more Boko Haram
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by crackhaus: 12:56pm On Nov 27, 2012
Dude, you have a very big problem.

hotwax: And christians are busy praying in the church. Christians are yeye pig brains
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by eikeem(m): 12:57pm On Nov 27, 2012
In the words of my friend:
"When police stations have security gates and PHCN offices have generators, then Nigeria is on a long thing!!!!!"

4 Likes

Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 27, 2012
Hatred will never eradicate terrorism, action does. We are in civilized society where every one is allowed to practice his faith, boko haram were practicing wat they taught was right I.e saying no to western education. Their leader muhammed yusuf started getting followers back then in 2005, many renounced scholars in the north are against his teachings like sheikh ja'afar mahmud adam kano who happened to be his teacher. They held many debates with him( yusuf) which they all won, but he still didn't agree to back off. After that they all decided to let him practice what ever he feels like practicing, that's how he started going about preaching his faith together with his disciples, just like how other sects in the north do (shi'a, izala, darik, e.t.c). After that muhammed yusuf was minding his business untill he was killed in the hands of the police. My question, ASSUMING MUHAMMED YUSUF WAS NOT UNJUSTLY KILLED (as his followers claimed) CAN WE BE IN THIS MESS WE ARE NOW Source: I'm a sunni muslim, a northener, I listened to muhammed yusuf audio cassetes, sheik ja'afars debate with yusuf and many more. May God make Nigeria terror free Amin.

2 Likes

Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by Olaolufred(m): 1:02pm On Nov 27, 2012
SINCE SOME NIGERIANS KEEP SAYING JONATHAN IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO STRONG.
THEY SAID HE IS NOT WEAK.
THEY SAID HE IS NOT A RETARDEEN.
BUT FROM ALL INDICATIONS, HE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WEAK AND RETARDED.
NOT FIT TO RULE NIGERIA.
HE IS THE PRODUCT OF OBJ'S GREED.
HOWEVA THEY ARE NOT IN GOOD TERMS.
SURE OBJ WILL FIGHT FOR THE NORTH IN 2015.
LET US SEE HOW WE GO FROM THERE.
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by COOLDUN: 1:02pm On Nov 27, 2012
DanIlon: Islamabad is together it don't apart like islam a bad we don't support biosphamous note here pls

Whether together or separated, BAD means BAD. What matters most in the name of the capital of Pakistan is ISLAM+BAD the two things put together is the answer to the question. We have seen the Peace this religion preaches on the nairaland forum. Can any of you read the quoted verse in your Quran there? GEJ, told the world that Terrorists are his brothers and sisters, that they should be treated like the kings, princes and princess. But his army are busy killing the innocent and armless MASSOB members in the South Eastern Nigeria, while some homeless Igbo are busy defending his weak and hopeless government on the NAIRALAND forum, all in the name of, his is Ebele Jonathan. Before end of next year another new group will rise and negotiation continues.
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by 1Dray(m): 1:03pm On Nov 27, 2012
azeezlateefah: yup!

U've gotta be kidding me.
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by salolo(m): 1:07pm On Nov 27, 2012
God save us
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 27, 2012
babagy82: Hatred will never eradicate terrorism, action does. We are in civilized society where every one is allowed to practice his faith, boko haram were practicing wat they taught was right I.e saying no to western education. Their leader muhammed yusuf started getting followers back then in 2005, many renounced scholars in the north are against his teachings like sheikh ja'afar mahmud adam kano who happened to be his teacher. They held many debates with him( yusuf) which they all won, but he still didn't agree to back off. After that they all decided to let him practice what ever he feels like practicing, that's how he started going about preaching his faith together with his disciples, just like how other sects in the north do (shi'a, izala, darik, e.t.c). After that muhammed yusuf was minding his business untill he was killed in the hands of the police. My question, ASSUMING MUHAMMED YUSUF WAS NOT UNJUSTLY KILLED (as his followers claimed) CAN WE BE IN THIS MESS WE ARE NOW Source: I'm a sunni muslim, a northener, I listened to muhammed yusuf audio cassetes, sheik ja'afars debate with yusuf and many more. May God make Nigeria terror free Amin.
Do you know one problem we've got as people/ country? We keep asking God to do what we can do for ourselves! Isreal is not waiting for God before mounting the Iron dome that saved many lives neither is Iran waiting for Allah to come down to defend them. What we fail to realise is that immediately we bring in God, all our ingenuity in tackling problems and thinking faculty got shut down! We need to wake up!

1 Like

Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by crackhaus: 1:09pm On Nov 27, 2012
You speak my mind, this is just the solution. One people-One nation my pitch black a*rse

quote author=Humanbeans]JAMB-Sudan is the new terrorists in town. May God save the soul of Nigeria. Lets split this damn nation and let everyone manage her affairs.[/quote]
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by COOLDUN: 1:11pm On Nov 27, 2012
babagy82: Hatred will never eradicate terrorism, action does. We are in civilized society where every one is allowed to practice his faith, boko haram were practicing wat they taught was right I.e saying no to western education. Their leader muhammed yusuf started getting followers back then in 2005, many renounced scholars in the north are against his teachings like sheikh ja'afar mahmud adam kano who happened to be his teacher. They held many debates with him( yusuf) which they all won, but he still didn't agree to back off. After that they all decided to let him practice what ever he feels like practicing, that's how he started going about preaching his faith together with his disciples, just like how other sects in the north do (shi'a, izala, darik, e.t.c). After that muhammed yusuf was minding his business untill he was killed in the hands of the police. My question, ASSUMING MUHAMMED YUSUF WAS NOT UNJUSTLY KILLED (as his followers claimed) CAN WE BE IN THIS MESS WE ARE NOW Source: I'm a sunni muslim, a northener, I listened to muhammed yusuf audio cassetes, sheik ja'afars debate with yusuf and many more. May God make Nigeria terror free Amin.

Did you forget that your muhamed yusuf killed three captured Igbo pastors, when they refused to denounce their religion and join islam? If he committed a crime by killing people who were not muslims then he supposed to be killed. I hope you heard how your muslim brother killed an Igbo tailor in kano few days ago, and other three? I can see that muslims in Nigeria have the monopoly of violence. If not the Madam in Aso Rock, I don’t think that all these nonsense would have reached this period. Algeria which is dominantly Islamic country never negotitated with the terrorists, but our Americana presido want to be the African Obama. Nonsense .
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by Geewan(m): 1:24pm On Nov 27, 2012
Then I heard the LORD say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all Ãll old and young, girls and women and little children. But do not touch anyone with the mark. Begin your task right here at the Temple." So they began by killing the seventy leaders. "Defile the Temple!" the LORD commanded. "Fill its courtyards with the bodies of those you kill! Go!" So they went throughout the city and did as they were told." (Ezekiel 9:5-7 NLT).

He said to them, ‘When I sent you out without a purse, bag or sandals, did you lack anything?’ They said, ‘No, not a thing.’ He said to them, ‘But now, the one who has a purse must take it, and likewise a bag. And the one who has no sword must sell his cloak and buy one. For I tell you, this scripture must be fulfilled in me, “And he was counted among the lawless”: and indeed what is written about me is being fulfilled.” They said, ‘Lord, look, here are two swords.’ He replied, ‘It is enough.’ (Luke 22:35-38, NRSV).

And yet they say the Quran supports violence!
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by onyeego(m): 1:33pm On Nov 27, 2012
ocelot2006: This is serious. The SARS HQ is just a few klicks down the road from the National Intelligence Agency (NIA). Btw, SARS is an elite unit within the NPF. So how come BH could attack such a secured base? And were the hell was the SSS and NPF's Intelligence Bureau/FCID?
Who told you the place is secured
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by drnoel: 1:41pm On Nov 27, 2012
..and its starts again from the beginning...
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 27, 2012
@cooldun, I'm talking the genesis of the problem, from what you are saying I'm very sure u're not living in the north or u've not been to north before. We know they claim they are seeking revenge, and only the oppressed or somebody claiming to be opressed will think he is enough to take revenge. In the north we have many islamic sects like shi'a, izala, kalakato, darika, salafs, then why only boko haram terrorising us? Why not all the sects?? Assuming they were tolerated like other sects, and allowed to practice their faith we won't be having these problems today. Wen boko haram started dialouging and debating with scholars about thieir belief, president yaradua ordered their execution under an operation called 'operation flush'. And that's how they started retaliating. you can eradicate terror with force, but a third world country like nigeria dialogue is better cos we don't have that 'force', all we have is wicked nd corrupt politicians, unethical and clueless military personnels
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by omooloye: 1:44pm On Nov 27, 2012
Series22: Can someone please remind me the capital of Pakistan

Nigeria I guess? lol
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by Psylas(m): 1:48pm On Nov 27, 2012
Wen Israel attackd Sudan's rocket factory, som islamic terrorists here were condemin it
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by anishe(m): 1:49pm On Nov 27, 2012
What do you do in a country where the government is helpless and clueless. May God help us.
Islam does not support or advocate terrorism, so unfortunate some illiterate are tarnishing the image of Islam and bringing the name into the mud. God please expose the perpetrators of these evil doings and save the country from misrule as well. Ameen.
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by SimplySEA(m): 1:56pm On Nov 27, 2012
And Some cows on nairaland say we do not need help.... When alqaeda finally amalgamate these little groups and becomes their head, then we'll for help and may not find any....! Jus imagine... Even police station no de safe....! Na wa o!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic / Photos From Olu Falae's 80th Birthday / If We Have Weapons, Nigerian Army Can't Face Us - Shiites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.