Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald (20633 Views)

Police Introduces New Uniforms For SARS (Photo) / Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald / New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by Adamo84(m): 11:54am On Nov 27, 2012
Hmm... I wonder why nobody noticed the wrong date on the purported Letter 1334 is very wrong, its meant to be 1434, meanwhile, I still believe they are non existence. Somebody is trying to play smart and divert attention from Boko Haram.
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by Ikwerefistson: 11:55am On Nov 27, 2012
juman:

Eyin oyinbo ewa fun mi ni visa. grin

Ilu yi ko easy. Ewa fun mi ni visa. grin
atention frm d biafran nd nija delta republic state depts we re ofering asylum 2 every northan xtians aply nw b4 we change our minds chek our website 4 asistance tnx
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by seunfly: 11:55am On Nov 27, 2012
sonyjacobs: ISLAMOPHOBIA = The fear of ..........?

2 Likes

Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by Kx: 11:55am On Nov 27, 2012
toluxa1:

Bros, there is no sect like Desert Herald (yet). That's the news agency reporting.
Modified,tnx
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by ocelot2006(m): 11:58am On Nov 27, 2012
This is serious. The SARS HQ is just a few klicks down the road from the National Intelligence Agency (NIA). Btw, SARS is an elite unit within the NPF. So how come BH could attack such a secured base? And were the hell was the SSS and NPF's Intelligence Bureau/FCID?
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by Psylas(m): 11:59am On Nov 27, 2012
High Definition: lol
mind hw u laugh here or i'll report u!
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by Marv650(m): 12:00pm On Nov 27, 2012
Another new herald another new fear another new insecurity another threat to lives God's kingdom realy at hand
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 27, 2012
Nigeria is now a country without law and order
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by Iaz93: 12:01pm On Nov 27, 2012
Just watching
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by Demdem(m): 12:02pm On Nov 27, 2012
abiki:

And so? Does that give them the right to kill? Rubbish!

I don't think that post justified any killings.

1 Like

Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by oyeezee(m): 12:03pm On Nov 27, 2012
Allah SWT said:”And what is the matter with you that you fight not in the cause of ALLAH, and for the feeble among men, and for women and children oppressed…”. Nisa’i:75.
Now the cause of Allah is the killing of innocent souls ?The problem wif the average HAUSA MUSLIM is tne fact that they are illiterates and very dogmatic !how can one psycho tell you the killing of innocent souls is a fight for Allah's cause ? Are the women and children killd evrytime not the feeble and oppressed ? one idiot will come up wif a wrong interpretation of the Holy Quran just to suit his selfish ambition and one frusrated aboki or almajeri would be willing to lay down his valueless life. I see more of this Islamic sects erupting in the nearest future ! May God have mercy on us. cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by Iaz93: 12:04pm On Nov 27, 2012
Marv650: Another new herald another new fear another new insecurity another threat to lives God's kingdom realy at hand
you've started again ...
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by GeneralGaricks: 12:04pm On Nov 27, 2012
ayofolajin: Another Islamic sect that emerged and goes by the name Jama’atu Ansarul Muslimina Fi Biladis Sudan had through another email exclusively sent to DESERT HERALD claimed responsibility of Monday night attack at the Headquaters of Anti Terrorist Unit at Garki in Abuja. The new group in the email had promised similar attacks against detention centres across the country. Below is the unedited excerpt of the email. In the name of Allah most Graciuos most Merciful

The Jama’atu Ansarul Muslimina Fi Biladis-sudan is hereby declaring by Allah’s grace to be the responsible for the attack held on 12th Muharram, 1334 – 26th November, 2012, on S.A.R.S. detention facility in Garki area II, Abuja Nigeria.

Allah SWT has obligated us to help those that are oppressed, especially those oppressions that is taking place in the security cells, prisons and other detention centers etc. and has become part of the main functions and basics that form Jama’atu Ansasrul Muslimina fi Biladissudan.

we are stating loud and clear that many of those captured by the Nigerian security or by the Christian in Plateau state such as the women and children in Langtang, Yalwan Shandam etc to mention but a few. by Allah’s grace we are matching towards their freedom.

lastly, we are calling upon all Muslims to come and joined hands with us in carrying out this noble duty that Allah SWT has commanded us to do, Allah SWT said:”And what is the matter with you that you fight not in the cause of ALLAH, and for the feeble among men, and for women and children oppressed…”. Nisa’i:75.

Abu Usamatal Ansari (Amir JAMBS).
http://desertherald.com/breaking-news-new-islamic-sec-claims-responsibility-of-sars-attack-at-garki/

Details, Picture and Video @ www.ayofolajin.com

wetin be SWT ?
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by Eazeee(m): 12:04pm On Nov 27, 2012
Yet dia brodas keep saying its not in d name of Islam. A verse is even quoted 4rom d evil qoran to support dia action. No wonda d Hausa man see a Yoruba muslem as 2nd class muslem n even kill dem along wit christians. D Yoruba muslim is only wasting his time in dat terrorist religion because sincerely speaking dey dont practice wat Islam teaches like d Hausas n dia Arab masters by bombing n kiling infidel. So even me,i wil not see a yoruba man muslem as a real muslem until dey start killing dia Christian brodas in d name of Allah or dey beta dumb d useless religion n accept reality

1 Like

Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 27, 2012
ocelot2006: This is serious. The SARS HQ is just a few klicks down the road from the National Intelligence Agency (NIA). Btw, SARS is an elite unit within the NPF. So how come BH could attack such a secured base? And were the hell was the SSS and NPF's Intelligence Bureau/FCID?

Have you gone there before that place is far from what anyone will call a fortress ; all they interested in is bail money they collect from innocent people they arrest from football viewing centres, just naming one
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by Kslib(m): 12:05pm On Nov 27, 2012
Am i the only one seeing SUDAN in their name?? Hmmn,if it is true that this sect in entirely different,then it means Nigeria is finally finished cos these terrorists are a combo of sudanese and aboki's put together..
Pls,can somebody tell me what the government is doing towards tackling our security challenges,cos like it or not it's only a matter of time before this violence spreads to the south-south,west,east...
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by GeneralGaricks: 12:07pm On Nov 27, 2012
Shine1177: U see what bad leadership of our nation is causing? Another terror group? Not again.

We need an Obasanjo type of rapid total response here...
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by odehaj: 12:07pm On Nov 27, 2012
honeric01:

Ok mr blamer we don hear, so what should we do since they are all the same?
stop blaming hausas,rather blame the religion,Islam.since moslem of Arab,Kanuri,Yoruba,hausa fulfude(fulani)&ebira all read&act quran.
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by Daewoods(m): 12:07pm On Nov 27, 2012
islam a bad, 'a' signifying 'is', hence islam is bad. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by crackhaus: 12:09pm On Nov 27, 2012
To think these allah worshippers still refer to islam as a 'religion of peace' is unbelievable. Like seriously, I f/*cking hate this.
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 27, 2012
Another Islamic sect? I don't wanna believe that,...guess BH are just trying to be more dynamic and create more AKAs,...and slight deviation.
I wish them luck... Though this spells doom for the nation, I still believe we ll come out victorious, someday!!!

1 Like

Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by GeneralGaricks: 12:12pm On Nov 27, 2012
DanIlon: Islamabad is together it don't apart like islam a bad we don't support biosphamous note here pls

English word...

1 Like

Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by Jazzgreen(m): 12:13pm On Nov 27, 2012
OBODO A ATAALA AGWO
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by Asiwaju9ja(m): 12:15pm On Nov 27, 2012
Boko Haram is trying to shift attention from itself. This new group I believe is one and the same as boko haram. I believe its mandate is to try and rescue BH members who are incarcerated all over d country's prisons. The reason being that BH membership has decreased a great deal. At d same time the BH main body will be begging for talks. There end is nigh I tell u.
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by searay(m): 12:16pm On Nov 27, 2012
First Comment after ban. Hip hip hip! Huuuuuraaaaaaaaay

*Different faction emerging from BH is a sign of defeat. Kudos to our security agents. This is how the fall of MEND starts.
*...and where is Amnesty International now that military and security bases are attacked? I trust the NAF.
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 27, 2012
ISLAM AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by mike404(m): 12:22pm On Nov 27, 2012
Series22: Can someone please remind me the capital of Pakistan
ISLAM IS EVIL
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by crackhaus: 12:22pm On Nov 27, 2012
NL, you people shud stop this word censoring jor oo, I said " I F/UCK!NG HATE ISLAM".
Quote me anywhere, anytime and anyplace. Arrant Nonsense!
crackhaus: To think these Allah worshippers still refer to Islam as a 'Religion of Peace' is unbelievable. Like seriously, I Bleep!ng hate this
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by Asiwaju9ja(m): 12:23pm On Nov 27, 2012
Who remembers the Weapons factory that was bombed by Israel in Sudan recently? Can anyone remember my comment on that thread? See comment below note that SUDAN is mentioned in the new group's name:

Bros, read well no b d kontiri dem destroy, na Iranian weapons factory dem blow up. Na aid Sudan want(sorry Need badly) no be weapons factory. Besides, all the weapons produced na for use o! You may want to ask urself this question. Where dem want use am? Or who want use am? These weapons are supplied sometimes freely to supporter of APC militia in Sudan, Alshabab in Somalia, Alqaeda in d islamic maghreb, the wetin cal of northern Mali, boko haram in northern nigeria etc. To fight ISLAMIC wars. Broda, its good riddance to bad......
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by dazzler2001: 12:27pm On Nov 27, 2012
Hmmmm

Boko Haram, Sudan Chapter grin
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by oyeezee(m): 12:27pm On Nov 27, 2012
Bro......just as we have in chritiandom.....so also is it in Islam......Some selfish psychos are just givin a selfish interpretation to this holy book ! Allah wld never call the killing of innocent souls His cause......killing souls can never be synonymous to fighting for the feeble and oppressed....I am a christian but refuse to see Islam or the Holy Quran as the problem but a sect giving some dumb fools a wrong interpretation. another fact remains that the Holy Quran is written in Arabic and a very few of muslims can actually read Arabic so they depend and follow an interpretaion by one who claims to read and understand Arabics.........
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by Flameboy26(m): 12:27pm On Nov 27, 2012
Series22: Can someone please remind me the capital of Pakistan
islam is bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Appeal Court Reserves Judgment In Rivers Guber Poll / PORT HARCOURT: Who Changed The Names From Umu To Rumu And Why / Saraki & NASS Members Addressing Protesting NLC Members In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.