Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald (20634 Views)

Police Introduces New Uniforms For SARS (Photo) / Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald / New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by ocelot2006(m): 2:03pm On Nov 27, 2012
onye ego:
Who told you the place is secured

Must anyone tell me that SARS was secured, or at least looked secured. If you live in Abuja (and are quite observant), you would have noticed that most security installations across the FCT had ramped up their base security, especially after the bombing at the NPF's FHQ. From Louise Edet House to Ministry of Defense. With respect to the attacked police base, apart from additional personnel, a Police Streit Cougar II APC was also stationed at the front gate. Then there are the routine patrols by ATS, and don't forget that the more secretive NIA is just a short down the road. Keep in mind that the facility attacked houses the Police Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS). That's an elite unit and it's no suprise captured BH terrorists were detained there rather than FHQ itself. So you'll pardon me if I sound suprised that BH or whoever this new group is, launched such an audacious attack.
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by salafiyy: 2:04pm On Nov 27, 2012
MY PEOPLE THESE ARE NOT MUSLIMS, THEY ARE ENEMIES OF ALLAH AND HIS MESSENGER THEY'VE TRIED TO DESTROY AND BLASPHEM ISLAM WITH BOKO HARAM THEY FAILED NOW THEY ARE COMING UP WITH THIS,PLEASE DO NOT BELIVE'EM...THE RULINGS IS THIS ANY MUSLIM WHO KILLED A NON-MUSLIM IS GOING TO BURN IN HELL FIRE NOT TO TALK OF KILLING A MUSLIM, WHILE AMONG THE VICTIM ARE MUSLIMS...THE EVIL DOER BELIVED ISLAM IS THE BEST PLACE TO HIDE AND PERPETRATE EVIL...DO NOT BELIVE THEM THEY HAVE DIFFERENT AGENDA...
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by Okworigeorge(m): 2:07pm On Nov 27, 2012
olempe: Nigeria is truly in a state of Social stupor and Political phantasmagorie...

....garri pours out of my mouth, laffn in hindi
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by Okworigeorge(m): 2:12pm On Nov 27, 2012
honeric01:

Ok mr blamer we don hear, so what should we do since they are all the same?
...since u are all dsame, pls kill urselves
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by Ediskcab(m): 2:18pm On Nov 27, 2012
Series22: Can someone please remind me the capital of Pakistan

KARACHI........ Dats d capital of Pakistan.

While we hope 4 better days, i think we shld also carefully xpect d worst. In d comming months, dis religious violence might b taken 2 an unprecedented level. Nigeria is leading an Ecomog offensive against islamic militants in Northern Mali, d same grp with ties 2 BH. I think wot dis islamists r working on is distabilizing our Confused nd uncrious govt.
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by Okworigeorge(m): 2:18pm On Nov 27, 2012
jigawatts: Jama’atu Ansarul Muslimina Fi Biladis-sudan shocked shocked shocked
=====
SeunLadipo: dis arabic name means 'Muslim Helpers Group in the Land of the Black Race'
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by Cityguy: 2:19pm On Nov 27, 2012
obasy09:
Do you know one problem we've got as people/ country? We keep asking God to do what we can do for ourselves! Isreal is not waiting for God before mounting the Iron dome that saved many lives neither is Iran waiting for Allah to come down to defend them. What we fail to realise is that immediately we bring in God, all our ingenuity in tackling problems and thinking faculty got shut down! We need to wake up!
you cant be more on point dude!
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by orelove4liff: 2:28pm On Nov 27, 2012
impetus: This could be a faction that broke away from Boko Haram.
boko haram is now a university.ppl are nw graduatin with various discipline
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by odehaj: 2:30pm On Nov 27, 2012
babagy82: Hatred will never eradicate terrorism, action does. We are in civilized society where every one is allowed to practice his faith, boko haram were practicing wat they taught was right I.e saying no to western education. Their leader muhammed yusuf started getting followers back then in 2005, many renounced scholars in the north are against his teachings like sheikh ja'afar mahmud adam kano who happened to be his teacher. They held many debates with him( yusuf) which they all won, but he still didn't agree to back off. After that they all decided to let him practice what ever he feels like practicing, that's how he started going about preaching his faith together with his disciples, just like how other sects in the north do (shi'a, izala, darik, e.t.c). After that muhammed yusuf was minding his business untill he was killed in the hands of the police. My question, ASSUMING MUHAMMED YUSUF WAS NOT UNJUSTLY KILLED (as his followers claimed) CAN WE BE IN THIS MESS WE ARE NOW Source: I'm a sunni muslim, a northener, I listened to muhammed yusuf audio cassetes, sheik ja'afars debate with yusuf and many more. May God make Nigeria terror free Amin.
Sparing Mohammed Yusuf Boko haram founder's life wouldn't have stopped the killing of innocent people or stopped their activities.His members would have gone to d prison to remove him&the killing would have continued under him as well.He died,good for him.Boko haram will fade,islam also will die down because it is evil.

1 Like

Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by Okworigeorge(m): 2:37pm On Nov 27, 2012
hotwax: And christians are busy praying in the church. Christians are yeye pig brains
....u b big fool, ur papa 4 use condom
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by Okworigeorge(m): 2:43pm On Nov 27, 2012
Gentle Naaz: 1. I kep sayn it; GEJ divid ds country so dat ds blood suckn religion wl hv time 2 kil dmselves as dy wnt
2. Just packing my bag nw, ....must leave ds country ds evening
....papaaa, u d run leave me? *jumps insyd d ghana must go
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by Dede1(m): 2:45pm On Nov 27, 2012
Ediskcab:

KARACHI........ Dats d capital of Pakistan.

While we hope 4 better days, i think we shld also carefully xpect d worst. In d comming months, dis religious violence might b taken 2 an unprecedented level. Nigeria is leading an Ecomog offensive against islamic militants in Northern Mali, d same grp with ties 2 BH. I think wot dis islamists r working on is distabilizing our Confused nd uncrious govt.

It is Islamabad since 1960. It succeded Karachi.
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by tintingz(m): 2:53pm On Nov 27, 2012
This terrorist group are liars and going against Allah commandment, if they kill innocent people. . .
[size=16pt]As for such [of the unbelievers] as do not fight against you on account of [your] faith, and neither drive you forth from your homelands, God does not forbid you to show them kindness and to behave towards them with full equity: for, verily, God loves those who act equitably. (Quran 60:8 )[/size]
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 27, 2012
Sometimes i wonder if those that come here to criticize islam get paid for doing so. Keep digging your graves.
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by Rexyl(m): 2:59pm On Nov 27, 2012
End of the world signs! Towards what the Bible says about d Babylon d great
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by PeterKbaba: 3:06pm On Nov 27, 2012
STATE POLICE OOOOOOooOOOoooOOOOOooOOOH Abeg!!! ATLEAST, OTHER STATES THAT HAVE NOT BEEN AFFECTED CAN SECURE THEIR BORDERS
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by delors(m): 3:15pm On Nov 27, 2012
Jama’atu Ansar wetin? na for inside my country dem dey or for Sudan? I never yie that one before o...

Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by delors(m): 3:16pm On Nov 27, 2012
But dont worry my piple...we are on top of the situation..I 'll set up a Presidential committee to look into da matta...

Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by Mentcee(m): 3:16pm On Nov 27, 2012
Jama’atu Ansasrul Muslimina fi Biladissudan

Equals

Germ /atoms answering muslims in Minna, for Bin Laden in Sudan.

Dettol to the rescue!
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by Horus(m): 3:17pm On Nov 27, 2012
sonyjacobs: ISLAMOPHOBIA = The fear of ..........?

The fear of terrorist
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 27, 2012
May allah help his people because they're as deluded and re tarded as their Christian brothers.
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by chuksmad(m): 3:23pm On Nov 27, 2012
Olaolufred: SINCE SOME NIGERIANS KEEP SAYING JONATHAN IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO STRONG.
THEY SAID HE IS NOT WEAK.
THEY SAID HE IS NOT A RETARDEEN.
BUT FROM ALL INDICATIONS, HE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WEAK AND RETARDED.
NOT FIT TO RULE NIGERIA.
HE IS THE PRODUCT OF OBJ'S GREED.
HOWEVA THEY ARE NOT IN GOOD TERMS.
SURE OBJ WILL FIGHT FOR THE NORTH IN 2015.
LET US SEE HOW WE GO FROM THERE.
shutup, tribalist
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by odehaj: 3:28pm On Nov 27, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
May allah help his people because they're as deluded and re tarded as their Christian brothers.
you liken christian to your evil&cancerous Islam?A little knowledge is a dangerous thing!
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by Olaolufred(m): 3:32pm On Nov 27, 2012
chuksmad:
shutup, tribalist

No, your opinion is much more important to me than you having nothing to offer.
So, It will take only ME to decide not to talk. Not you.
And please, you can be mad as your name says, but not at me,
rather be mad at yourself.
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by Olaolufred(m): 3:42pm On Nov 27, 2012
OBJ is a greedy man that terrorized out my beloved Donald Duke from 2007 PDP primaries.
I hope Chuks remembers(Sorry, I can't put the Mad label which always affects you).
His greed brought in Yaradua and GEJ.
GEJ is a Human being capable of being an academic Dr. in zoology.
He has a home which the wife seems to be more in control.
But in National or Political matters, HE IS A RETARDEEN.
Instead for him to act, He will only be reacting.
Next Reaction is to reinforce defence in and around Aso Rock.
Is he the president of Aso rock or Nigeria.
OBJ to me has not done much good as a president,
but GEJ makes him look like a saint because of his Inaction.
This is the same boko he said would be in extinct by June 2012.
In November, We are having a new sect.
Life of citizens of this nation has nothing to do with Yoruba, Hausa or Igbo.
Non of them is immuned to attack. So why not tell your brother to act as the C-in-C he is.

1 Like

Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by Paragon311(m): 3:43pm On Nov 27, 2012
Sincerely! Do we truely hve security operatives in this country?

I doubt it if gun men can invade Lion building in Lagos to release culprits.

There is conspiracy & some people need to vacate their seat.

9ja is a sinking ship!!!
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by Dthespian: 3:49pm On Nov 27, 2012
Hmm! How on earth s islam a religion of peace?...its not suprising,aftall their leader Prophet M did same too
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by mu2sa2: 3:50pm On Nov 27, 2012
sadeiyare:

Have you gone there before that place is far from what anyone will call a fortress ; all they interested in is bail money they collect from innocent people they arrest from football viewing centres, just naming one
Police killed mohammed yusuf extra-judicially; police detain people extra-judicially and demand money for bail. Govt does nothing about the lawlessness of d police. Now groups are springing up to extra-judicially challenge the police. All these groups are out to avenge what they considered unlawful killing or detention of their loved ones by police (& jtf). Rather than hurling insults on nairaland which go to no issue, we should be talking of how to reform and civilize nigeria police force and other security forces.
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by Olaolufred(m): 3:52pm On Nov 27, 2012
Paragon311: Sincerely! Do we truely hve security operatives in this country?

I doubt it if gun men can invade Lion building in Lagos to release culprits.

There is conspiracy & some people need to vacate their seat.

9ja is a sinking ship!!!

But you have a sheep, given the authority of a Lion.
Even if he (GEJ) can not bite, why did he lose the ability to roar also?
Just painful that this Man handed Nigeria to SECT groups.
Till today, this SHEEP called JONathan is afraid to step the Eagles Square.
How can a president descend soooooooooooooooooooooooo low.
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by Mowire: 4:05pm On Nov 27, 2012
SeunLadipo: 4 ignorant NLders.Dis arabic name means 'Muslim Helpers Group in the Land of the Black Race'
So every NLder that doesn't understand arabic is ignorant, ehn?
You need to examine yourself. "Who the cap (ignorant) fits, let them wear it..."
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by mmmustapha(m): 4:20pm On Nov 27, 2012
Series22: Can someone please remind me the capital of Pakistan
your father guy
Re: New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald by DandeNumeruno(m): 4:21pm On Nov 27, 2012
It's high time Islam should be abolished in this country so that peace may reign.
It's now becoming obvious that Islam is not the religion of peace that Muslims are saying it is.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Charly Boy And Deji Adeyanju Audio Conversation Leaked By Deji / Election Tribunal: How Aides, Lawyers Scammed Atiku – Lauretta Onochie / Solomon Dalung: APC Failed Nigerians On Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.