Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? (16812 Views)

Business I Can DO Along With Tight Work Schedule / Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section / Is There Any Online Biz That Can Pay Directly Into My Bank Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by miqos02(m): 12:08pm On Jan 27, 2013
maxibrainz:
sent
i never knew u were into sports betting,pls send me the info @ alabius2002@yahoo.com
Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by Mayowura: 2:02pm On Jan 27, 2013
maxibrainz:
sent
tanx bro
Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by Zagala: 2:27pm On Jan 27, 2013
Ok
Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by maxibrainz: 6:11pm On Jan 27, 2013
demoreon:
What's good bro?
guy am good o how biz
Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by jidowu84: 9:04pm On Jan 27, 2013
maxibrainz:
I do football betting with my phone and within a month i was able to make #15000 starting with just #1000. I used both my football knowledge and statistics from some prediction site to place my bet if you interested i can send you the details
p

Pls teach me too. I néed it. Vpaymoney@gmail.com
Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by maxibrainz: 10:45pm On Jan 27, 2013
miqos02: i never knew u were into sports betting,pls send me the info @ alabius2002@yahoo.com
jidowu84: p

Pls teach me too. I néed it. Vpaymoney@gmail.com
sent. Guys pls you must not always bet win if you know in a match the would score much bet over2.5, i have been doing that and it been paying me cool money
Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by jidowu84: 11:07pm On Jan 27, 2013
demoreon:
Try hosting affiliate offers, trust me you don't need a laptop.
The only catch is that your fone supports opera mini.
Its not every online business that requires having a website.

Interested expanciate pls. We all learning. Ona kan o woja!
Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by jidowu84: 11:10pm On Jan 27, 2013
maxibrainz:

sent. Guys pls you must not always bet win if you know in a match the would score much bet over2.5, i have been doing that and it been paying me cool money

What do you mean by this pls?
Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by demoreon: 12:34am On Jan 28, 2013
jidowu84:

Interested expanciate pls. We all learning. Ona kan o woja!
You should read this...
https://www.nairaland.com/1142752/make-online-zero-investment-season
Ask questions afterwards
Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by maxibrainz: 12:35am On Jan 28, 2013
jidowu84:

What do you mean by this pls?
over 2.5 means you beting that the would score a total of 3 or more goals in a match so no matter the team that score if the total goals in the match is upto 3 you win
Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by 0Edward0(m): 11:11am On Jan 28, 2013
@maxibrainz pls am new to footballing betting and have been losing like mad, maybe due to sentiments, pls i need help ooo, send my the info and other instructions giftowho@yahoo.com. Tankx in advance
Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by Ikem2(f): 11:25am On Jan 28, 2013
Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by Ikem2(f): 11:32am On Jan 28, 2013
Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by Gloriouspa(m): 11:39am On Jan 28, 2013
bobot: y nt try sfimg i started from my mobile phone later i used my bonus given to me on sfi to my laptop that am using now
I am interested in Sfimg. Pls send details on how to get started to: gloriouswrite@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by maxibrainz: 2:33pm On Jan 28, 2013
0Edward0: @maxibrainz pls am new to footballing betting and have been losing like mad, maybe due to sentiments, pls i need help ooo, send my the info and other instructions giftowho@yahoo.com. Tankx in advance
i bet 1x2, over 2.5 and btts so there is no new strategy i got for you, so if you know you have started beting already d info am sending is not for you, it for only the newbies who want to make money online through footbal beting, just keep up to date with the various legues,league table and the teams toping the league
Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by maxibrainz: 2:34pm On Jan 28, 2013
Ikem2: @maxibrainz plz help me out wt the football betting info,my email is onyinyee52@gmail.com
sent
Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by abyodune: 4:42pm On Jan 28, 2013
@maxibrainz i'm an independent student dat such info so i can pay my bills.i will apprecite it if u can send d futbol betting info to me..abyoduneonlinebiz@yahoo.com
Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by SandraEnaholo: 5:30pm On Jan 28, 2013
Hey! I listed my sister's old phone on a website called KaymuNigeria and it was sold within a week at a very good price. You can also try that.
Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by 0Edward0(m): 9:39pm On Jan 28, 2013
maxibrainz:
i bet 1x2, over 2.5 and btts so there is no new strategy i got for you, so if you know you have started beting already d info am sending is not for you, it for only the newbies who want to make money online through footbal beting, just keep up to date with the various legues,league table and the teams toping the league
pls no info is waste i might not have the basics pls kindly send me the info
Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by maxibrainz: 4:34pm On Jan 29, 2013
abyodune: @maxibrainz i'm an independent student dat such info so i can pay my bills.i will apprecite it if u can send d futbol betting info to me..abyoduneonlinebiz@yahoo.com
football beting info sent
Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by Genovese(m): 4:54pm On Jan 29, 2013
maxibrainz:
I do football betting with my phone and within a month i was able to make #15000 starting with just #1000. I used both my football knowledge and statistics from some prediction site to place my bet if you interested i can send you the details

pls im interested, ma mail is petermathers8757@yahoo.com
Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by ugo41babe(m): 5:21pm On Jan 29, 2013
Pls help me with the details. And also with the betting site. Ugopossibility@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by maxibrainz: 2:51am On Jan 30, 2013
ugo41babe: Pls help me with the details. And also with the betting site. Ugopossibility@gmail.com. Thanks
Genovese:
pls im interested, ma mail is petermathers8757@yahoo.com
sent
Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by uxor: 2:53am On Jan 30, 2013
maxibrainz:
sent

pls send me the football betting infor to: uzomma@gmail.com
Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by maxibrainz: 4:49pm On Jan 30, 2013
uxor:

pls send me the football betting infor to: uzomma@gmail.com

sent
Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by talk2joel(m): 7:04pm On Jan 30, 2013
maxibrainz:
plz, can u send me d details also: letGodspeak4u@gmail.com
Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by emperorbukky: 5:29am On Jan 31, 2013
@maxibrainz, kindly send the info to;
bukolahameed@gmail.com
Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by maxibrainz: 6:42am On Jan 31, 2013
emperorbukky: @maxibrainz, kindly send the info to;
bukolahameed@gmail.com
talk2joel:
plz, can u send me d details also: letGodspeak4u@gmail.com
sent
Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by talk2joel(m): 7:04am On Jan 31, 2013
maxibrainz:
Thanx man, I got the details. Any other internet business I can go into with little capital wud be of help.
Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by ebooksdepo: 7:28am On Jan 31, 2013
@Maxibraintx,please kindly send the football trading info to my Email-askatiata@gmail.com, THANKS
Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by ebooksdepo: 7:31am On Jan 31, 2013
please forward the football trading info to-askatiata@gmail.com

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Social Security Number (SSN) Problem / Starting Ice Cream Business / Is There Any Online Biz That Can Pay Directly Into My Bank Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.