Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,921 members, 7,814,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

What Can You Never Buy For Your Partner? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can You Never Buy For Your Partner? (8125 Views)

LADIES; Gifts You Should Never Buy For A Guy On His Birthday / What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? / [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can You Never Buy For Your Partner? by thorpido(m): 1:13pm On Nov 27, 2012
I'm sure my wife can never buy me a bra.
Re: What Can You Never Buy For Your Partner? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 27, 2012
greatgod2012: i cant buy him a condom!
It cud be for ur protection as well.... Smart guls now carry such around these days.
Re: What Can You Never Buy For Your Partner? by jigawatts(m): 1:17pm On Nov 27, 2012
"You have a new nairaland PM"........ how do I access it ?, I can only see dismiss.... not receiving anytyn in ma mail
Re: What Can You Never Buy For Your Partner? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 27, 2012
Pants and that thing dem de use hold boobs. God forgive any gurl wey go expect me to buy those things for her. Infact seeing those 2 items irritates me.

Our fathers never taught us to buy undies for any woman. And yes am still living in 1920.
Re: What Can You Never Buy For Your Partner? by dilbert100: 1:24pm On Nov 27, 2012
lipsrsealed
Re: What Can You Never Buy For Your Partner? by swtcharissa(f): 1:26pm On Nov 27, 2012
Anytin wud go,as far as it is something he need at dat point in time,but certainly not something of ill-quality else d guy go just finish me with mouth,,,lol,
Re: What Can You Never Buy For Your Partner? by Afam4eva(m): 1:29pm On Nov 27, 2012
I can't buy her a house. Infact it's very stup1d of me to do so.
Re: What Can You Never Buy For Your Partner? by naijathings(m): 1:30pm On Nov 27, 2012
reeeT: I cnt buy him a house or a car..Gbam...
SMH.. Babe, it is either say you nova touch money or love nova touch you when money dey your hand.
you will even buy an estate for him.
babes wey dey do am no be Jazz.. no be Jazz at all.
Re: What Can You Never Buy For Your Partner? by hotncold1(m): 1:32pm On Nov 27, 2012
bandiejay: BB [size=13pt]( black BRA)[/size]
grin grin grin
Re: What Can You Never Buy For Your Partner? by aadhirasharma4: 1:39pm On Nov 27, 2012
I have no partner.
Re: What Can You Never Buy For Your Partner? by hotncold1(m): 1:45pm On Nov 27, 2012
Nnamdini: An ak-47
Poision chalice
A vibrator
A horror movie
Love charm
Ogogoro
Artificial finger nails
grin grin grin Laugh wan wonjure me
Re: What Can You Never Buy For Your Partner? by figment232(m): 1:47pm On Nov 27, 2012
walaihi i cant neva buy her black-burry
Re: What Can You Never Buy For Your Partner? by Akposkool(m): 1:48pm On Nov 27, 2012
A gun.cus by the time i get on her bad side,d next tin is kpo kpo kpo,u knw d rest!
Re: What Can You Never Buy For Your Partner? by aglomar: 1:58pm On Nov 27, 2012
Fairly used things!
Re: What Can You Never Buy For Your Partner? by urchmankaspo: 2:05pm On Nov 27, 2012
For me I can't buy her myself since I am the only one in the universe that is myself original. But can buy any other thing I can afford
Re: What Can You Never Buy For Your Partner? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 27, 2012
I cant buy her sanitary pad. She cant even ask me. Those things freak the hell out of me. lipsrsealed
Re: What Can You Never Buy For Your Partner? by shyna501: 2:07pm On Nov 27, 2012
​i cnt buy her garri ijebu... It's too costly!

1 Like

Re: What Can You Never Buy For Your Partner? by Catchfire1: 2:08pm On Nov 27, 2012
I can't buy her Yerrow Lange Lover Sport grin wink
Re: What Can You Never Buy For Your Partner? by OkwaIfugo(m): 2:08pm On Nov 27, 2012
Cant buy her vote.
Re: What Can You Never Buy For Your Partner? by Case33(m): 2:17pm On Nov 27, 2012
hot n cold: For me it has to be undies tongue tongue,call me old fashion,un romantic man,bla bla.I can't imagine myself(don't see me as an egoist person)going to a boutique or wherever to buy a dozen of undies for my woman as a sign of my undying love for her or being romantic.It just doesn't work for me.

So let's have yours grin grin.Please don't spoil the fun by derailing this thread.
Are u for real? But u do admire her panties??
Re: What Can You Never Buy For Your Partner? by Case33(m): 2:21pm On Nov 27, 2012
afam4eva: I can't buy her a house. Infact it's very stup1d of me to do so.
But if she buys a house for u,u would take abi? Or if she owned a house b4 u met her,u'd want to go live with her,abi?
Re: What Can You Never Buy For Your Partner? by Case33(m): 2:26pm On Nov 27, 2012
I cant't buy her a Love Machine,no matter say my kini is very brief! sad
Hey guys, can u buy ur wife a Love Machine,like a very large one,just so she could satisfy her sexual urge IN D HOUSE? cry
Re: What Can You Never Buy For Your Partner? by deathmen12: 2:40pm On Nov 27, 2012
i cnt buy her blackberry
Re: What Can You Never Buy For Your Partner? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 27, 2012
I can never buy the true love I have for him...as money can’t buy true love... cool
Re: What Can You Never Buy For Your Partner? by chinedum13(m): 2:49pm On Nov 27, 2012
greatgod2012: i cant buy him a condom!
gal be lik say, you dey like jogodo? grin i dey ooooooooh!!!!!!!!! shocked undecided
Re: What Can You Never Buy For Your Partner? by http(m): 2:50pm On Nov 27, 2012
Adult toys when am alive and kicking grin
Re: What Can You Never Buy For Your Partner? by Afam4eva(m): 2:51pm On Nov 27, 2012
Case33:
But if she buys a house for u,u would take abi? Or if she owned a house b4 u met her,u'd want to go live with her,abi?
My house is her house and her house is mine, so why should she buy a house for me. Infact, if she does it, i'll start planning on how to divorce her. Rubbish.
Re: What Can You Never Buy For Your Partner? by aseyi23: 3:29pm On Nov 27, 2012
I cannot get her an old fashioned clothe ,I give her d best cos she needs it oooooooo
Re: What Can You Never Buy For Your Partner? by Rachel123: 3:40pm On Nov 27, 2012
poisen,alcohol,cigarette
Re: What Can You Never Buy For Your Partner? by omiobo: 3:55pm On Nov 27, 2012
I can never buy her v.I.b.rator grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why You Should Date A Bald Guy (PHOTOS) / How Your Date Of Birth Defines You And May Be!! / Damn, 15 Genetic Mutations Caused By Incest!! Taboo Lovers Beware!!! (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.