Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:01 AM

What Can You Never Buy For Your Partner? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can You Never Buy For Your Partner? (8172 Views)

LADIES; Gifts You Should Never Buy For A Guy On His Birthday / What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? / [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can You Never Buy For Your Partner? by DonaldGenes(m): 4:00pm On Nov 27, 2012
k2039: Frankly I cant think of any.But certainly I will buy her undies and stuffs like that afterall she is my wife and I obviously will know her size.
Lmao
Re: What Can You Never Buy For Your Partner? by condralbede(m): 4:17pm On Nov 27, 2012
Coffin!
Re: What Can You Never Buy For Your Partner? by sucezTP(f): 4:27pm On Nov 27, 2012
I can't buy him a gun because i wouldn't want him to be a murderer..
A generator because he has power transformer..

Pampers, always ultra, lady-care because, he doesn't menstruate..
Re: What Can You Never Buy For Your Partner? by naijathings(m): 4:43pm On Nov 27, 2012
Re: What Can You Never Buy For Your Partner? by simdam500(m): 6:02pm On Nov 27, 2012
I cant buy her brazillian hair(attachment).
If should request for any then i'll buy her a RED CARD.
Re: What Can You Never Buy For Your Partner? by JallowBah(f): 6:10pm On Nov 27, 2012
I see many people say "nothing illegal", but that depends on the country, and what, for me.

But..I could never, in my life, buy him a hand-gun. A hunting-rifle, yes, but not a hand-gun.
And I could never spend much money on something I though was not needed for, as a car for 1million dollars, when you can get a new, good car for 1/10 of the price.

1 Like

Re: What Can You Never Buy For Your Partner? by yemmy19(m): 6:57pm On Nov 27, 2012
Foodstuffs to cook
Re: What Can You Never Buy For Your Partner? by Winneygirl(f): 7:13pm On Nov 27, 2012
Free or Paid for, I would not allow my Man in a massage palour.
Can never allow any girl with sticky fingers attempt 2 give him a massage!!!
Infact, can never allow any man attempt 2give him a massage either.
What!!!!!! undecided
Re: What Can You Never Buy For Your Partner? by addictiv(m): 7:21pm On Nov 27, 2012
i can buy anything for her. In fact if she wants a gold plated kitchen floor with diamond spotted walls, i would gladly do it for her if i have the resources. But i would never step into a boutique with my two legs to pick undies for her.
Re: What Can You Never Buy For Your Partner? by Sike(m): 12:23am On Nov 28, 2012
I can never buy her... [B]LOVE[/B]
Re: What Can You Never Buy For Your Partner? by RomanyChi(f): 1:46am On Nov 28, 2012
male bikini.... Yuck! ●_●

2 Likes

Re: What Can You Never Buy For Your Partner? by Nobody: 3:47am On Nov 28, 2012
Re: What Can You Never Buy For Your Partner? by AnselmA(m): 8:56am On Nov 28, 2012
Her love.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit / This Lady Can Tell The Size Of Your Manhood By Looking At Your Face(pics) / Does Sleeping With Prostitutes Affects Man's Destiny?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.