Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,348 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija - Politics (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija (48490 Views)

Panama Papers: Folorunsho Coker And Gwandu Listed / Pictured: Africa's Richest Woman Folorunsho Alakija Visits Lagos Slum / Folorunsho Alakija's Source Of Wealth Busted By CNN Reporter, Christian Purefoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 1:18am On Dec 20, 2012
Vanneni: grin grin grin grin, I'll answer...

Never mind, I already got my answer from the internet..

She's an Ethiopian model..
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 1:18am On Dec 20, 2012
hypeman:

Every question deserves an answer... wink
True and the answer to this one is y...
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Pataki: 1:19am On Dec 20, 2012
manny4life:

True that. Question remains though, when are we gonna have the "right system" ?

I think in my mind I have concluded, not in my generation would the 'right system' be in place (I hope I am proved wrong though). We may and surely shall continue to produce singular individuals like lady Alakija from Nigeria, but without the 'right system' that allows everyone to determine their destiny in Nigeria, we would keep going in circles.
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 1:20am On Dec 20, 2012
Vanneni: True and the answer to this one is y...

I was going to make you my 51st wife, but I've changed my mind... grin
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 1:21am On Dec 20, 2012
hypeman:

I'm falling in e-love with you...

Have you checked what's on the front page?? wink
Haaaa grin. There are many things there...
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 1:22am On Dec 20, 2012
manny4life:

True that. Question remains though, when are we gonna have the "right system" ?

After the world has ended. Seriously I've lost faith in this country....
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 1:23am On Dec 20, 2012
Fixing Nigeria isn't as difficult as most want to believe - the country just needs restructuring, proactive and selfless leaders, and a change in the mentality of the followers... We also need to redefine our identity and promote nationalism...
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 1:25am On Dec 20, 2012
Vanneni: Haaaa grin. There are many things there...

The touching vis-a-vis cancer cure.. wink grin
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Pataki: 1:27am On Dec 20, 2012
hypeman: Fixing Nigeria isn't as difficult as most want to believe - the country just needs restructuring, proactive and selfless leaders, and a change in the mentality of the followers... We also need to redefine our identity and promote nationalism...

I think it is easier stated than done though. Till when the national re-awakening happens, let the Nigerian rat race continues. wink
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 1:33am On Dec 20, 2012
Pataki:

I think it is easier stated than done though. Till when the national re-awakening happens, let the Nigerian rat race continues. wink

Change is the only constant thing in life - China's story is a testament to how a country can move from poverty to wealth and super-power status...

I still believe in Nigeria and I know we'll get it right soon...
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Pataki: 1:34am On Dec 20, 2012
duni04:
I don't get! Wot d guy said makes absolute sense, or its previous beef?

It is beef and more. He does not like to be shown for his utter stewpeedity online.
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by manny4life(m): 1:37am On Dec 20, 2012
Vanneni: After the world has ended. Seriously I've lost faith in this country....

You don't have to loose faith becos if you do, that means your unborn generation will loose faith as well. As for me, I want to create change that's why I have a long term goal to coming back home.
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Pataki: 1:37am On Dec 20, 2012
hypeman:

Change is the only constant thing in life - China's story is a testament to how a country can move from poverty to wealth and super-power status...

I still believe in Nigeria and I know we'll get it right soon...

I am encouraged when I read posts such as yours. But I have to just tell myself the bitter truth when I look at the way Nigeria is trending.

I know one day Nigeria will wake up to its true greatness and potentials, but definitely not in the next 5 - 10 years. cry
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 1:49am On Dec 20, 2012
O Lord I slept on the thread! Hypeman that's not my pics. I'm going to bed. Y'all debate till dawn. Good night.smiley.
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by ono(m): 11:44am On Jan 20, 2013
Pataki:

I am encouraged when I read posts such as yours. But I have to just tell myself the bitter truth when I look at the way Nigeria is trending.

I know one day Nigeria will wake up to its true greatness and potentials, but definitely not in the next 5 - 10 years. cry

I wish ''something'' somewhere can fast track that awakening. I once told my friends that if I find my way to the top in Nigeria political setting as it is at the moment, I'm going to make ''killing the rich and wealthy folks (including their relations residing in the country) - who have been found to acquire their wealth through dubious means'' my top priority. Sounds childish, but pray hard I don't get to the top.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see / President Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Party In Washington DC (Photos) / Fight Between Legislators Is Not Only Happening In Nigeria (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.