Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija - Politics (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija (48489 Views)

Panama Papers: Folorunsho Coker And Gwandu Listed / Pictured: Africa's Richest Woman Folorunsho Alakija Visits Lagos Slum / Folorunsho Alakija's Source Of Wealth Busted By CNN Reporter, Christian Purefoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 12:52am On Dec 20, 2012
hypeman:

Why do you lot love using words you don't understand?? undecided undecided

Stop it bro. undecided
ok sir, you don't mind pointing out my fault and umm correcting me. . . Please??
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by manny4life(m): 12:53am On Dec 20, 2012
hypeman:

Great stuff - however, you need to include the people living in the country vis-a-vis how they generate/acquire wealth...

So, the UK is definitely not on the same level as Nigeria - Nigeria is still a poor country...

Yeah, comparatively to the U.K., we still have a long way ahead, nonetheless, like I said, we're reach in both natural and human capital (getting there)...but we've not harnessed the true meaning of our wealth and resources.
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 12:53am On Dec 20, 2012
wonlasewonimi:

Seriously, I don't think you can match him in any intellectual discourse. All you would resort to is calling him person and cretin.. so go to bed!
Hehe lol grin
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 12:56am On Dec 20, 2012
manny4life:
Yeah, comparatively to the U.K., we still have a long way ahead, nonetheless, like I said, we're reach in both natural and human capital (getting there)...but we've not harnessed the true meaning of our wealth and resources.

True that... However, it's going to take a long time to get to that level with the massive population, corruption, lack of good governance etc..

I agree with you, anyway..
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Sagamite(m): 12:56am On Dec 20, 2012
manny4life:

Even our human capital is an inferior wealth compared to the UK.
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 12:56am On Dec 20, 2012
hypeman:

I'll be on here chirpsing Vanneni... wink grin

@Vanneni

Hiya babes, are you the one on your profile??
Muhehehe grin qstn! grin
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by manny4life(m): 12:58am On Dec 20, 2012
Vanneni: Muhehehe grin qstn! grin

Answer na... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Pataki: 12:59am On Dec 20, 2012
manny4life:

You are very right. This is why I earlier stated that should we have the right system in place in Nigeria based on the natural and human capital resources we have, no one needs to depend on top government officials to make it in Nigeria.

Just imagine the multiple 'Alakijas' that Nigeria will be proud of.
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 12:59am On Dec 20, 2012
OMO IBO:
ok sir, you don't mind pointing out my fault and umm correcting me. . . Please??

It's not about correcting you, it's about communicating with others which is the unwritten first-rule of language/use-of-English...

You broke the rule, bro..

Go and sin 'nomore'.
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 1:00am On Dec 20, 2012
hypeman:

Why do you lot love using words you don't understand?? undecided undecided

Stop it bro. undecided
grin grin grin
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 1:00am On Dec 20, 2012
Vanneni: Muhehehe grin qstn! grin

Every question deserves an answer... wink
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 1:02am On Dec 20, 2012
Vanneni: grin grin grin

I'm falling in e-love with you...

Have you checked what's on the front page?? wink
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by manny4life(m): 1:06am On Dec 20, 2012
Pataki:

You are very right. This is why I earlier stated that should we have the right system in place in Nigeria based on the natural and human capital resources we have, no one needs to depend on top government officials to make it in Nigeria.

Just imagine the multiple 'Alakijas' that Nigeria will be proud of.

True that. Question remains though, when are we gonna have the "right system" ?
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 1:07am On Dec 20, 2012
hypeman:

It's not about correcting you, it's about communicating with others which is the unwritten first-rule of language/use-of-English...

You broke the rule, bro..

Go and sin 'nomore'.
oh right. . .i see
Surely, im allowed to think aloud. especially in whatever language that best suits me.
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 1:11am On Dec 20, 2012
manny4life:

True...
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 1:16am On Dec 20, 2012
manny4life:

Answer na... grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin, I'll answer...

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see / President Buhari Celebrates His 80th Birthday Party In Washington DC (Photos) / Fight Between Legislators Is Not Only Happening In Nigeria (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.