Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,535 members, 7,819,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija (48529 Views)

Panama Papers: Folorunsho Coker And Gwandu Listed / Pictured: Africa's Richest Woman Folorunsho Alakija Visits Lagos Slum / Folorunsho Alakija's Source Of Wealth Busted By CNN Reporter, Christian Purefoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 28, 2012
Sagamite:
You are a person!

Who are you strawmanning?

Did you not read it was 3 years before she started negotiating with Texaco that she got the oil bloc and years before that that she bidded for it?

Don't you think you need the adult education to learn to comprehend?

So, in your grandiose delusions - you start drilling straightway after acquiring an oil block, no??

You're a waste of time - you've never been intelligent, anyway...

1 Like

Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Sagamite(m): 3:21pm On Nov 28, 2012
shymexx:

Slaughtered by you? - bwhahahaha

You're my son and you'll always be my son...

You have always been on multinationals' nuts, you should be back to doing you in the next couple of days...

You are a person!

Show us where I supported multinationals on oil spillage.

Cretinous product of a failed education. grin
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 28, 2012
When Nigerians don't invest in the country - you cry foul and label them as being unpatriotic...

When they do - you call them corrupt...

WTF do you lot want?

Foreigners loot your shyte without paying taxes, however, you praise them because they're the "almighty" white people from Europe and North America...

Slave mentality having simpletons!

1 Like

Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Sagamite(m): 3:25pm On Nov 28, 2012
shymexx:

So, in your grandiose delusions - you start drilling straightway after acquiring an oil block, no??

You're a waste of time - you've never been intelligent, anyway...

You are a person!

Who are you trying to strawman? Saga, your God?

Where did I say you need to start drilling straight after acquiring an oil block, person! grin

You said how did I know she didn't hire different experts to do the core work? And I recommended you go to adult classes to comprehend when you read? Where did I mention drilling straight away? grin

Did she have experts when she bidded for an oil bloc that is one of the hardest to drill, hoodrat person? grin

Did you not read it was 3 years before she started negotiating with Texaco that she got the oil bloc and years before that that she bidded for it?

Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 28, 2012
Sagamite:
You are a person!

Cretinous product of a failed education. grin

Why're you trying to change the topic? - Perhaps, it's because you've been exposed as being a fraud and you've nothing to talk about...

Go take a nap and eat a fat dyck while you're at it, prick...
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Sagamite(m): 3:28pm On Nov 28, 2012
shymexx: When Nigerians don't invest in the country - you cry foul and label them as being unpatriotic...

When they do - you call the corrupt...

WTF do you lot want?

Foreigners loot your shyte without paying taxes, however, you praise them because they're the "almighty" white people from Europe and North America...

Slave mentality having simpletons!

You are a person!

If you think some group of incompetent and heartless people sitting down and sharing national resources is the type of "invest in Nigeria" we advocate for, then you need your brains blown out!

WTF we the Nigerian clerisy want is for efficient, transparent, competent and professional approach to doing things. Fcking CRETIN!

Product of a failed education!
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Sagamite(m): 3:29pm On Nov 28, 2012
shymexx:

Why're you trying to change the topic? - Perhaps, it's because you've been exposed as being a fraud and you've nothing to talk about...

Go take a nap and eat a fat dyck while you're at it, prick...

You are a person!

Changing the topic is to ask you to prove a claim you made? Cretin.

Cretinous product of a failed education.
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 28, 2012
Sagamite:
You are a person!

Who are you trying to strawman? Saga, your God?

Where did I say you need to start drilling straight after acquiring an oil block, person! grin

You said how did I know she didn't hire different experts to do the core work? And I recommended you go to adult classes to comprehend when you read? Where did I mention drilling straight away? grin

Did she have experts when she bidded for an oil bloc that is one of the hardest to drill, hoodrat person? grin

If she didn't hire an expert, how the heck did she know the worth of the oil block in the first place?? Who goes into a business without a feasibility study? - and since the business is in the oil sector, if you had any iota of intelligence(I honestly doubt that) you would have known that she must have done this with experts in the sector...

Arguing with you is like talking to a damn table, you're just too dumb!!

This is from her company's website:

To facilitate the exploration and production activities, the company entered into a Farm-in agreement with StarDeep Water Petroleum Limited a subsidiary of Chevron Texaco Inc in 1996 as technical advisor. On May 11, 1998, a portion of Star's interest was assigned to Petroleo Brasileiro Nigeria Limited ("BrasPetro"wink.
http://www.famfa.com/

^^^^From the excerpt above, anyone with an IQ higher than 20 should be able to demystify that she went into agreement with Texaco as Technical Advisor... The major bulk of the exploration and production activities are done by her company!!!

Sagamite, go to bed, son - Daddy is home! grin

3 Likes

Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 28, 2012
Sagamite:
You are a person!

If you think some group of incompetent and heartless people sitting down and sharing national resources is the type of "invest in Nigeria" we advocate for, then you need your brains blown out!

WTF we the Nigerian clerisy want is for efficient, transparent, competent and professional approach to doing things. Fcking CRETIN!

Product of a failed education!

If you want efficient, transparent, competent, and professional approach - don't you think you're barking at the wrong tree here?? And is it her fault that the system is corrupt??

Take your tears to the system and stop crying over spilled milk - go fight the system!!

She paid for it and went through the due process!!
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 28, 2012
[s]
Sagamite:
You are a person!

Changing the topic is to ask you to prove a claim you made? Cretin.

[/s]

Go to bed, son - daddy is home!

I fathered you!
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Sagamite(m): 3:46pm On Nov 28, 2012
shymexx:

If she didn't hire an expert, how the heck did she know the worth of the oil block in the first place?? Who goes into a business without a feasibility study? - and since the business is in the oil sector, if you had any iota of intelligence(I honestly doubt that) you would have known that she must have done this with experts in the sector...

Arguing with you is like talking to a damn table, you're just too dumb!!

This is from her company's website:

To facilitate the exploration and production activities, the company entered into a Farm-in agreement with StarDeep Water Petroleum Limited a subsidiary of Chevron Texaco Inc in 1996 as technical advisor. On May 11, 1998, a portion of Star's interest was assigned to Petroleo Brasileiro Nigeria Limited ("BrasPetro"wink.
http://www.famfa.com/

^^^^From the excerpt above, anyone with an IQ higher than 20 should be able to demystify that she went into agreement with Texaco as Technical Advisor... The major bulk of the exploration and production activities are done by her company!!!

Sagamite, go to bed, son - Daddy is home! grin

You are a person!

This is evidence that she had experts before the bid in your dumb world? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Was 1996 not after she had been awarded the oil bloc, cretin? grin grin grin grin grin

Is your IQ above 1? grin

Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Sagamite(m): 3:48pm On Nov 28, 2012
shymexx:

If you want efficient, transparent, competent, and professional approach - don't you think you're barking at the wrong tree here?? And is it her fault that the system is corrupt??

Take your tears to the system and stop crying over spilled milk - go fight the system!!

She paid for it and went through the due process!!

You are a person!

What we are doing here is just lecturing cretins like you to stop idolising and glorifying people like this as the model of achievement.

We are saving you from the repercussions of your failed education, not expecting Alakija to save Naija or change the system, cretin.
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Sagamite(m): 3:50pm On Nov 28, 2012
shymexx: [s][/s]

Go to bed, son - daddy is home!

I fathered you!

person, you still have not found the time to dig up my post despite replying for the past 45 mins?

Conjecture-dependent person! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Did you think you had the intellectual power to debate with me? grin

Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 28, 2012
Sagamite:
You are a person!

This is evidence that she had experts before the bid in your dumb world? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Was 1996 not after she had been awarded the oil bloc, cretin? grin grin grin grin grin

Is your IQ above 1? grin

So, going into partnership with another company as Technical Advisor = Not having experts for exploration and production activities in your pint-sized brain, no??

If I may ask, what is the job of a Technical Advisor?

If this were the time of Hitler and Margaret Sanger, you would have been used for eugenics experimentation... Your DNA needs to shelved with discontinued lines - please don't reproduce!
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Sagamite(m): 4:01pm On Nov 28, 2012
shymexx:

So, going into partnership with another company as Technical Advisor = Not having experts for exploration and production activities in your pint-sized brain, no??

If I may ask, what is the job of a Technical Advisor?

If this were the time of Hitler and Margaret Sanger, you would have been used for eugenics experimentation... Your DNA needs to shelved with discontinued lines - please don't reproduce!

You are a person!

Show me where she went into partnership with technical advisors BEFORE the bid.

Then explain to me how a bid is competent, competitive and professional if people are winning it without demonstrating technical competence.

Remember in the world of people with IQ that is 100 times multiple of yours, fashion designing is not a technical competence for oil drilling. Cretin!

Was 1996 not after she had been awarded the oil bloc, cretin?

Why were you rejoicing that it was the magic bullet evidence to defend your moronic argument? Are you really that dumb? grin

1 Like

Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 28, 2012
Sagamite:
You are a person!

What we are doing here is just lecturing cretins like you to stop idolising and glorifying people like this as the model of achievement.

We are saving you from the repercussions of your failed education, not expecting Alakija to save Naija or change the system, cretin.

You can't lecture me - I do background checks on people I heap praises on...

I'm a critical thinker and I know the Alakijas are "old money" - they have always been rich, way before there was Nigeria, and way before oil was discovered in Nigeria... They're not part of the corrupt legion of looters who destroyed the country - they helped build Nigeria and Adeyemo Alakija was at the forefront of the struggle for independence...

Sit your filthy and jobless ar.se down in a one-bedroom shared house in Camberwell and continue to critique hardworking and legit people getting money - whilst being docile when the real thieves loot your sovereign wealth, plonker... I bet that's how to change the system, no?

1 Like

Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by kandiikane(m): 4:05pm On Nov 28, 2012
Hahahahahaha jobless
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Sagamite(m): 4:07pm On Nov 28, 2012
shymexx:

You can't lecture me - I do background checks on people I heap praises on...

I'm a critical thinker and I know the Alakijas are "old money" - they have always been rich, way before there was Nigeria, and way before oil was discovered in Nigeria... They're not part of the corrupt legion of looters who destroyed the country - they helped build Nigeria and Adeyemo Alakija was at the forefront of the struggle for independence...

Sit your filthy and jobless ar.se down in a one-bedroom shared house in Camberwell and continue to critique hardworking and legit people getting money - whilst being docile when the real thieves loot your sovereign wealth, plonker... I bet that's how to change the system, no?

You are a person!

Your dumb arsse claims to be a critical thinker and do background checks but yet you moronically stated a 1996 parnership is proof of expert-coalition of a pre-1993 bid? grin grin grin grin grin

Cretin! grin

1 Like

Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 28, 2012
Sagamite:
You are a person!

Show me where she went into partnership with technical advisors BEFORE the bid.

Then explain to me how a bid is competent, competitive and professional if people are winning it without demonstrating technical competence.

Remember in the world of people with IQ that is 100 times multiple of yours, fashion designing is not a technical competence for oil drilling. Cretin!

Was 1996 not after she had been awarded the oil bloc, cretin?

Why were you rejoicing that it was the magic bullet evidence to defend your moronic argument? Are you really that dumb? grin

Why does she need them before the bid? Are they the only experts in the field?

If you had an IQ higher than 2, you would know that anyone going into a business hires experts in the field before doing it... Heck, she even registered an oil company in Nigeria before the bid - and had people in that field working for her...

When she went into partnership with Texaco is irrelevant since her company does all the exploration and production activities...

I've never been a fan of Margaret Sanger, however, I believe if there were anyone suitable for eugenics - you should be the first on the list!!!! Please, do not reproduce and save the world another low IQ having ape!!!
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 28, 2012
Sagamite:
You are a person!

Your dumb arsse claims to be a critical thinker and do background checks but yet you moronically stated a 1996 parnership is proof of expert-coalition of a pre-1993 bid? grin grin grin grin grin

Cretin! grin

@ the bold - you've continued to prove my doubts above your comprehension skills right... Where on this thread did I assert that: "a 1996 parnership is proof of expert-coalition of a pre-1993 bid?" The only thing I did was to prove you wrong and show you that Texaco only works in partnership with her company in the capacity of a "Technical Advisor" - all the expertise and major work are done by her company!!

You stay jumping from pillar to post because you have no argument!!

Just take my advice and go back to adult education classes, mate!! undecided
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Sagamite(m): 4:18pm On Nov 28, 2012
shymexx:

Why does she need them before the bid? Are they the only experts in the field?

If you had an IQ higher than 2, you would know that anyone going into a business hires experts in the field before doing it... Heck, she even registered an oil company in Nigeria before the bid - and had people in that field working for her...

When she went into partnership with Texaco is irrelevant since her company does all the exploration and production activities...

I've never been a fan of Margaret Sanger, however, I believe if there were anyone suitable for eugenics - you should be the first on the list!!!! Please, do not reproduce and save the world another low IQ having ape!!!

You are a person!

No 1, If she does not need the expertise for the most difficult oil bloc to drill, how did she win the bid then?

No 2, So why did your cretinous arsse use Branson and Cowell as analogy then?

person!

https://www.nairaland.com/1094114/what-occupies-minds-atheists-24/4#12884413

Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Sagamite(m): 4:23pm On Nov 28, 2012
shymexx:

@ the bold - you've continued to prove my doubts above your comprehension skills right... Where on this thread did I assert that: "a 1996 parnership is proof of expert-coalition of a pre-1993 bid?" The only thing I did was to prove you wrong and show you that Texaco only works in partnership with her company in the capacity of a "Technical Advisor" - all the expertise and major work are done by her company!!

You stay jumping from pillar to post because you have no argument!!

Just take my advice and go back to adult education classes, mate!! undecided

You are a person!

No 1, Are you telling me her company does the drilling? What expertise and major work are they doing?

No 2, dumb cretin, how does that prove my point wrong? How did she win a bid for an oil bloc when she only set up her company's competence 3 years after winning the bid, cretin! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKHRdZCi0I4&
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Afam4eva(m): 4:26pm On Nov 28, 2012
Na wa for two of you oo

1 Like

Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 28, 2012
^^^^ grin grin grin grin grin

So, you're posting video now, no??

You're more ret.arded than I initially thought...

Summary:
- There was no illegality involved in the acquisition of the oil block...
- Her company is an indigenous company and she pays taxes to the Nigerian government..
- She has never been part of the corrupt system...
- Texaco works in the capacity of "Technical Advisor" in partnership with her company - and her company does all the exploration and production activities... Meaning her company has enough experts in the oil sector...

I'm done with you - definitely can't be ar.sed to start posting childish videos!! Got wok to do, mate!!

You've been "ethered" again!! cool

2 Likes

Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Sagamite(m): 4:32pm On Nov 28, 2012
afam4eva: Na wa for two of you oo

And you will say I am not nice.

I am giving free distance learning online education to the needy. grin
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Sagamite(m): 4:33pm On Nov 28, 2012
shymexx: ^^^^ grin grin grin grin grin

So, you're posting video now, no??

You're more ret.arded than I initially thought...

Summary:
- There was no illegality involved in the acquisition of the oil block...
- Her company is an indigenous company and she pays taxes to the Nigerian government..
- She has never been part of the corrupt system...
- Texaco works in the capacity of "Technical Advisor" in partnership with her company - and her company does all the exploration and production activities... Meaning her company has enough experts in the oil sector...

I'm done with you - definitely can't be ar.sed to start posting childish videos!! Got wok to do, mate!!

You've been "ethered" again!! cool

You are a person!

You are stuck? grin

Answer the questions:

No 1, If she does not need the expertise for the most difficult oil bloc to drill, how did she win the bid then?

No 2, So why did your cretinous arsse use Branson and Cowell as analogy then?

No 1, Are you telling me her company does the drilling? What expertise and major work are they doing?

No 2, dumb cretin, how does that prove my point wrong? How did she win a bid for an oil bloc when she only set up her company's competence 3 years after winning the bid, cretin!
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Afam4eva(m): 4:37pm On Nov 28, 2012
@Shymmex and Sagamite
Both of you are right and wrong at the same time. We all know how people cut corners to get juicy deals in Nigeria. You have to know some one or know someone that knows someone to get an oil well in Nigeria. But i don't think this practice is peculiar to Nigeria. Even though the Bill Gates and Ellisons of this world put on their thinking cap to create a great product, that's just one step of the way. If they tell you what they did to get to the level that they're presently you'll see that it's a global practice. So, let's give the woman a break. Though i disagree that she's more intelligent than the average Nigerian because if the average Nigerian is given the kind of privilege that the likes of Dangote, Adenuga and Alakijas, they'll do just as much if not better.

Both of you should sheath your swords...

1 Like

Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Sagamite(m): 4:47pm On Nov 28, 2012
afam4eva: @Shymmex and Sagamite
Both of you are right and wrong at the same time. We all know how people cut corners to get juicy deals in Nigeria. You have to know some one or know someone that knows someone to get an oil well in Nigeria. But i don't think this practice is peculiar to Nigeria. Even though the Bill Gates and Ellisons of this world put on their thinking cap to create a great product, that's just one step of the way. If they tell you what they did to get to the level that they're presently you'll see that it's a global practice. So, let's give the woman a break. Though i disagree that she's more intelligent than the average Nigerian because if the average Nigerian is given the kind of privilege that the likes of Dangote, Adenuga and Alakijas, they'll do just as much if not better.

Both of you should sheath your swords...

No, he is not right.

Gates and Ellison have expertise and had to compete in a market. The processes in those countries are way more transparent.

In Nigeria, is a few cabal without competence and expertise that are sharing things (without competitive processes) and holding back the country.

No wonder the country in not innovative or diversified. Over 70% of the economy is based on oil because of the incompetent, greedy and visionless cabal. No competition and the access gates are locked on talents to stay outside.

That is why there is a huge difference between USA and Nigeria.
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Afam4eva(m): 4:50pm On Nov 28, 2012
Sagamite:

No, he is not right.

Gates and Ellison have expertise and had to compete in a market. The processes in those countries are way more transparent.

In Nigeria, is a few cabal without competence and expertise that are sharing things (without competitive processes) and holding back the country.

No wonder the country in not innovative or diversified. Over 70% of the economy is based on oil because of the incompetent, greedy and visionless cabal. No competition and the access gates are locked on talents to stay outside.

That is why there is a huge difference between USA and Nigeria.
Yeah i agree with you that in Nigeria only very few people plunder the nation's resources. The difference between how it's done in Nigeria and the US for example is astronomical.
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by onila(f): 4:55pm On Nov 28, 2012
tongue
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by manny4life(m): 5:19pm On Nov 28, 2012
afam4eva: Na wa for two of you oo

Bros, stay out of the crossfire, else the bullets from both corners hit you.
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Katsumoto: 5:28pm On Nov 28, 2012
Personally, I have no respect for most of Naija's rich folks. Any monkey is capable of being wealthy if allocated an oil block. It is no surprise that the richest folks in Naija are connected with the oil industry. Dangote himself made his fortune from government enforced/backed monopolies. It is for that same reason that many folks don't reckon with Carlos Slim (world's richest man).

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Picture Of Buhari And Hadiza, His Daughter In London / Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) / Hoodlums, Residents Invade Warehouse In Osun, Loot COVID-19 Palliatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.