Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija (48532 Views)

Panama Papers: Folorunsho Coker And Gwandu Listed / Pictured: Africa's Richest Woman Folorunsho Alakija Visits Lagos Slum / Folorunsho Alakija's Source Of Wealth Busted By CNN Reporter, Christian Purefoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Sagamite(m): 11:38am On Nov 28, 2012
Virgin Finder:

You'll never amount to anything in life with this mentality.

Mark my words.

PS: Elewedu is ibo.

person, you will never amount to my dog with your failed education.
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by farem: 12:09pm On Nov 28, 2012
[quote author=Seye25]Mrs Folorunsho Alakija, if truly u are philantrophist, offer me a job at your oil
Even with your primary school cert or your 2nd degree in Arithmetic!
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by yemivictor: 12:27pm On Nov 28, 2012
solomon111: But seriously,i must have an oil-block in this life or die trying.

ROFL.....Bros, u took those words right out of my mouth o!
How does one get an oil block, really?!
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by yemivictor: 12:31pm On Nov 28, 2012
Obi1kenobi: As usual, some blinkered apologists can't leave out primordial ethnic sentiments. Anyone with half a brain knows the woman is just another government empowered oligarch. We don't have any Bill Gates, Zuckerberg, Buffet, Trump, Branson etc here who profit mostly from their intellectual wealth. What we have our politically empowered oligarchs like Dangote, Otedola, Danjuma and even Adenuga. People close to the corridors of power who are enriched and in turn, ingratiate themselves to the power brokers. Nothing to laud here. The lesson is that if you kiss all the right ässes and spread butt cheeks to be rammed by the right people, a healthy slice of the national cake awaits you.

Quite on point and seconded!
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Sagamite(m): 12:32pm On Nov 28, 2012
yemivictor:

ROFL.....Bros, u took those words right out of my mouth o!
How does one get an oil block, really?!

Are you related to or friends with any of our corrupt leaders? Or are you will to service any of them? grin
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Afam4eva(m): 12:43pm On Nov 28, 2012
Baby mama: the husband is named Modupe grin grin grin grin
Is that not a woman's name shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Like a man answering Chinwe or Ifeoma

The middle name of former Governor Celesting Omehia of rivers state is "Ngozi".
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by IdiAmin2(m): 1:17pm On Nov 28, 2012
Sagamite:

Trust me, she would not get an oil bloc from just being a fashion consultant!

Are u trying to suggest that IBB dey bleep am?

1 Like

Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Sagamite(m): 1:25pm On Nov 28, 2012
Idi-Amin:

Are u trying to suggest that IBB dey bleep am?

I am suggesting she must have some special relationship with some key power brokers in the 1990s.

- Close family
- Best friends
- Extremely special services

Even though some might talk about old money, I don't know her family, hence I can not include political power broker on the suspicion list. And I don't think she is in the league of those that can provide sufficient bribe to get an oil block. That is normally done by deep pocket multinationals.
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Sagamite(m): 1:29pm On Nov 28, 2012
I have said similar before about the way things work in Nigeria:

https://www.nairaland.com/881188/explosive-deprivation-derivation-principles-why/3#10297125
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Sagamite(m): 1:34pm On Nov 28, 2012
shymexx:

How's she involved? Is she a politician, held a post in the government, or worked in the civil service??

Your country is a pseudo-capitalist country and the system is very flawed and utterly corrupt - fight the system, not smart people getting money...

Deinde Fernandez and Kase lawal did the same thing in Angola, are they also to be blamed for the poverty in that country?? John Fashanu did the same thing in Gabon, is he the cause of the poverty in Gabon??

Smart Nairalanders have already answered this person way before his daft brain asked the question:

https://www.nairaland.com/881188/explosive-deprivation-derivation-principles-why/3#10298919
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 28, 2012
Sagamite:
You are a person!

So you are now scared shyt to try and make a point because you know you will be intellectually pummeled? grin

Run! Don't let me see your cretinous arsse try and create any further excuse for the woman on this thread again.

"Intellectually pummeled" by who? You? You must be high off wacky backy, freaking dolt...

Till you prove she didn't follow the due process in acquiring the damn oil block, you have nothing to talk about..
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 28, 2012
Sagamite:
[s]Thank you! Don't mind the fucktards like shymexxx.

Nigeria's oil is being shared by some few and the criteria of getting a share is likely to be one the following:

- You are one of the corrupt leaders making the decision
- You have some political power the corrupt leaders making the decision respect
- You are a relative of one of the corrupt leaders making the decision
- You have bribed the corrupt leaders making the decision
- You are male bosom friends and part of the clique of one of the most powerful men amongst the corrupt leaders making the decision
- You can do something "extremely special" for one, or most likely many, of the corrupt leaders making the decision

Your guess is as good as mine which of the criteria she was able to meet to get an oil block.

While fucktards like shymexxx call her a shrewd business women. Fcking cretinous hoodrat with a poor education that one has to keep reminding he is daft.

If our oil is being distributed based on merit, how come someone like Hakeem Belo-Osagie does not have a huge oil block considering he is a shrewd Harvard-educated businessman with a degree in petroleum economics, was a former special adviser to the Presidency on oil and petroleum and has millions of dollars he made from UBA to pay for it? Fucktards like shymexxx think he does not want an oil bloc? He is not qualified or rich enough to afford it? Fcking cretin!
[/s]

Even the frustrated dolt(same guy who wants white people to recolonise Africa and who's also too dumb to know anything about the history of Liberia and Ethiopia vis-a-vis how neo-colonialism messed them up) you quoted said this in his post: "While she may not have done anything 'illegal' to get it." So, if she didn't do anything ILLEGAL in acquiring the oil block, what's the fuss about?? And Hakeem Belo-Osagie is a saint in your deluded mind, no?

You're too stupid and lousy for me to take you seriously...

Shout me when you start thinking logically - and I seriously doubt your IQ is higher than the number of fingers on your hands, dyckhead...
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Sagamite(m): 2:12pm On Nov 28, 2012
shymexx:

"Intellectually pummeled" by who? You? You must be high off wacky backy, freaking dolt...

Till you prove she didn't follow the due process in acquiring the damn oil block, you have nothing to talk about..

You are a person!

What due process is there in Nigeria?

We have to keep on educating your dumb arsse that Nigeria is corrupt?

Say something stewpid again!

shymexx: [/s]

Even the frustrated dolt(same guy who wants white people to recolonise Africa and who's also too dumb to know anything about the history of Liberia and Ethiopia vis-a-vis how neo-colonialism messed them up) you quoted said this in his post: "While she may not have done anything 'illegal' to get it." So, if she didn't do anything ILLEGAL in acquiring the oil block, what's the fuss about?? And Hakeem Belo-Osagie is a saint in your deluded mind, no?

You're too stupid and lousy for me to take your seriously...

Shout me when you start thinking logically - and I seriously doubt your IQ is higher than the number of fingers on your hands, dyckhead...

You are a person!

Show us where I wanted white people to recolonise Africa!

Cretin! Your empty head wants to resort to sophism and conjectures? grin
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 28, 2012
Sagamite:

In the world of fucktards like shymexxx, this is why they are hard-working heroes and shrewd business people.

The simpleton you quoted suggested that multinationals like: Shell and Chevron should be the only ones owning oil blocks despite how they have raped Nigeria since independence, oil spillage, and these imperialist agents don't even pay freaking taxes in Nigeria... Judging from the level of reasoning in the post alone - the both of you aren't even worth my time... Your mentality belongs to 19th when "massa" was invincible and he was also "God." This is the 21st century and Africa should be for Africans!! We must own our shyte and subcontract it to them for exploration and exploitation - and pay them for their services!!!!

Why must it be multinationals? Why not indigenous companies registered in Nigeria??

You and your butt partner already agreed that there's no ILLEGALITY in what she did - so what's the fuss about??
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Sagamite(m): 2:21pm On Nov 28, 2012
shymexx:

The simpleton you quoted suggested that multinationals like: Shell and Chevron should be the only ones owning oil blocks despite how they have raped Nigeria since independence, oil spillage, and these imperialist agents don't even pay freaking taxes in Nigeria... Judging from the level of reasoning in the post alone - the both of you aren't even worth my time... Your mentality belongs to 19th when "massa" was invincible and he was also "God." This is the 21st century and Africa should be for Africans!! We must own our shyte and subcontract it to them for exploration and exploitation - and pay them for their services!!!!

Why must it be multinationals? Why not indigenous companies registered in Nigeria??

You and your butt partner already agreed that there's no ILLEGALITY in what she did - so what's the fuss about??

You are a poor-educated person!

Show us where he stated Shell and Chevron should be the only ones owning oil blocks.

Fcking moronic conjecture throwing cretin!

Product of a failed education!

I will give you the education your hoodrat existence never afforded you that makes you resort to conjectures.
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 28, 2012
Sagamite:
You are a person!

What due process is there in Nigeria?

We have to keep on educating your dumb arsse that Nigeria is corrupt?

Say something stewpid again!

If the system is corrupt and there's no due process in Nigeria, how come you don't spit venom at multinationals when they acquire oil blocks from the same system It's one rule for them and another one for hardworking and successful Nigerians, no?? Oh, foreigners can't do no wrong because they have got the white skin, however, indigenous companies must be part of the corrupt system to acquire the same thing with the same process, no??

Till you prove to me that the oil block was given to her for free; she never followed the due process; worked in the system; or held any political post - you have absolutely nothing to talk about!

Go get bum raped by a chimp with SIV and save the world another pint-sized brain having bushman!!

You are a person!

Show us where I wanted white people to recolonise Africa!

Cretin! Your empty head wants to resort to sophism and conjectures? grin

Where did I allude to you saying that?? I was talking about your butt buddy, the frustrated no-puss-getting angry cun.t!

Seriously, you need to go back to adult classes and go learn how to read and comprehend basic English!!
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Sagamite(m): 2:29pm On Nov 28, 2012
shymexx:

If the system is corrupt and there's no due process in Nigeria, how come you don't spit venom at multinationals when they acquire oil blocks from the same system It's one rule for them and another one for hardworking and successful Nigerians, no?? Oh, foreigners can't do no wrong because they have got the white skin, however, indigenous companies must be part of the corrupt system to acquire the same thing with the same process, no??

Till you prove to me that the oil block was given to her for free; she never followed the due process; worked in the system; or held any political post - you have absolutely nothing to talk about!

Go get bum raped by a chimp with SIV and save the world another pint-sized brain having bushman!!

Where did I allude to you saying that?? I was talking about your butt buddy, the frustrated no-puss-getting angry cun.t!

Seriously, you need to go back to adult classes and go learn how to read and comprehend basic English!!

You are a person!

Show us the place I defended Oil multinationals for oil spillage.

Your cretinous arsse did not quote me when you said I wanted white people to recolonise Africa!

Mooron, you don't know you need the adult classes?

Cretinous mugu. Product of a failed education.
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 28, 2012
Sagamite:
You are a poor-educated person!

Show us where he stated Shell and Chevron should be the only ones owning oil blocks.

Fcking moronic conjecture throwing cretin!

Product of a failed education!

I will give you the education your hoodrat existence never afforded you that makes you resort to conjectures.

Your comebacks are always and it's always the same rhetoric about: person, cretin, and failed education... Are you not bored of repeating the same crap over and over again? - son, be creative and try to switch it up a little bit especially when you're dealing with someone more educated than you'll ever be... I don't even need to go back and forth with you about my level of education with you - you don't stand a chance!!! grin

This is the quote from your butt buddy about awarding all the oil blocks to multinationals - and you supported it with your pint-sized brain:

pro01: This makes you wonder why the government did not award the oil blocks directly to the oil majors instead.
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Sagamite(m): 2:36pm On Nov 28, 2012
shymexx:

Your comebacks are always and it's always the same rhetoric about: person, cretin, and failed education... Are you not bored of repeating the same crap over and over again? - son, be creative and try to switch it up a little bit especially when you're dealing with someone more educated than you'll ever be... I don't even need to go back and forth with you about my level of education with you - you don't stand a chance!!! grin

This is the quote from your butt buddy about awarding all the oil blocks to multinationals - and you supported it with your pint-sized brain:

You are a person!

Who do you think your are debating with? Your moronic classmates in your shythead university?

How did saying that mean he states "foreign companies are the only ones to own oil blocks"?

You thought you can foool Sagamite with omissions?

You are a person!

He stated that the process was corrupt to benefit some people and pointed out that point by highlighting the awarding of oil blocs to people without any evidence of expertise!

Fcking mooron!
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 28, 2012
Sagamite:
You are a person!

Show us the place I defended Oil multinationals for oil spillage.

Your cretinous arsse did not quote me when you said I wanted white people to recolonise Africa!

Mooron, you don't know you need the adult classes?

Cretinous mugu. Product of a failed education.

*Sigh* Can you at least be creative with your comebacks, cu.nt... Reading the same lines over and over again is uneasy on the eyes - damn!

You have defended oil multinationals on numerous occasions on this forum, however, I don't have time go over your idiotic rants history to dig it out... You'll be back doing the same shyte in the next couple of days with your pint-sized brain...

Just take my advice and go back to adult education classes - upgrade your IQ, prick...

1 Like

Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Sagamite(m): 2:41pm On Nov 28, 2012
shymexx:

*Sigh* Can you at least be creative with your comebacks, cu.nt... Reading the same lines over and over again is uneasy on the eyes - damn!

You have defended oil multinationals on numerous occasions on this forum, however, I don't have time go over your idiotic rants history to dig it out... You'll be back doing the same shyte in the next couple of days with your pint-sized brain...

Just take my advice and go back to adult education classes - upgrade your IQ, prick...

You are a person!

You don't have time but you spend several hours on the thread since yesterday?

I have defended it several times but you don't have time to find one of the several?

You are too cretinous to know how to use the search facility?

Conjecture-throwing, cretinous, hoodrat product of a failed education. You really thought you were educated enough to debate at my level when you started?
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 28, 2012
Sagamite:
You are a person!

Who do you think your are debating with? Your moronic classmates in your shythead university?

How did saying that mean he states "foreign companies are the only ones to own oil blocks"?

You thought you can foool Sagamite with omissions?

You are a person!

He stated that the process was corrupt to benefit some people and pointed out that point by highlighting the awarding of oil blocs to people without any evidence of expertise!

Fcking mooron!

You're a dolt!!

So, in your deluded mind, you need "expertise" in every business you dabble into, no? I bet Richard Branson also needed expertise in the aviation and telecommunication sectors before starting Virgin Airlines and Virgin Media?? And Simon Cowell was a musician when he started X-Factor, no??

You're just too ret.arded!!!

The question is: was any ILLEGALITY involved in the process when she bought the oil block - YES, or NO

1 Like

Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 28, 2012
Sagamite:
You are a person!

You don't have time but you spend several hours on the thread since yesterday?

I have defended it several times but you don't have time to find one of the several?

You are too cretinous to know how to use the search facility?

Conjecture-throwing, cretinous, hoodrat product of a failed education. You really thought you were educated enough to debate at my level when you started?

Your level? - Bwahahahahahaha

Your level is in the family section with old hags talking about shagging and family life - this topic is beyond your intellectual capabilities! Go play in the family section with your fan base over there - I'll continue to embarrass you every time you quote my posts with your vile and myopic comments!
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Sagamite(m): 2:49pm On Nov 28, 2012
shymexx:

You're a dolt!!

So, in your deluded mind, you need "expertise" in every business you dabble into, no? I bet Richard Branson also needed expertise in the aviation and telecommunication sectors before starting Virgin Airlines and Virgin Media?? And Simon Cowell was a musician when he started X-Factor, no??

You're just too ret.arded!!!

The question is: was any ILLEGALITY involved in the process when she bought the oil block - YES, or NO

You are a person!

He asked why was it not awarded to the Oil majors with the expertise directly since the so-called (according to your moronic education) shrewd business people are going to pass it over to them?

Let us know, based on your hoodrat education, how processes become more efficient and profitable by adding middlemen without any expertise!

Cretin!

Fcking moooron, Branson and Cowell set up businesses that hire different experts before any bid and actually get their company to do the core work themselves. Not sell it on and do nothing. FOOOOL!
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Sagamite(m): 2:51pm On Nov 28, 2012
shymexx:

Your level? - Bwahahahahahaha

Your level is in the family section with old hags talking about shagging and family life - this topic is beyond your intellectual capabilities! Go play in the family section with your fan base over there - I'll continue to embarrass you every time you quote my posts with your vile and myopic comments!

You are a person!

You have time to keep replying but not time to defend your conjecture? grin

You think you are debating with someone that goes to a school where conjecture is taking as fact? grin

Cretinous product of a hoodrat education.
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 28, 2012
Sagamite:
You are a person!

He asked why was it not awarded to the Oil majors with the expertise directly since the so-called (according to your moronic education) shrewd business people are going to pass it over to them?

Let us know, based on your hoodrat education, how processes become more efficient and profitable by adding middlemen without any expertise!

Cretin!

Fcking moooron, Branson and Cowell set up businesses that hire different experts before any bid and actually get their company to do the core work themselves. Not sell it on and do nothing. FOOOOL!

How do you know she didn't hire different experts to do the core work? - the last time I checked her company works with Petrobras for oil exploration... You're just a gift that keeps on giving - and too dumb to know how silly your comments are!

I reiterate: was any ILLEGALITY involved when she acquired the oil block - YES, or NO??
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 28, 2012
Sagamite:
You are a person!

You have time to keep replying but not time to defend your conjecture? grin

You think you are debating with someone that goes to a school where conjecture is taking as fact? grin

Cretinous product of a hoodrat education.

I'm not debating you, son - I'm just schooling you for the time being, before you start your adult education classes, cu.nt...

You're my son, and I fathered you - pay homage!
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Sagamite(m): 2:57pm On Nov 28, 2012
shymexx:

How do you know she didn't hire different experts to do the core work? - the last time I checked her company works with Petrobras for oil exploration... You're just a gift that keeps on giving - and too dumb to know how silly your comments are!

I reiterate: was any ILLEGALITY involved when she acquired the oil block - YES, or NO??

You are a person!

No 1, it is Nigeria.

No 2, if you had attended the adult classes and learnt to comprehend, you would have read where she said she got the oil bloc, that was one of the most expensive and difficult to extract, 3 years before starting to negotiate with Texaco.

Dumbarse, cretinous product of a failed education. I will intellectually slaughter you today.
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Sagamite(m): 2:59pm On Nov 28, 2012
shymexx:

I'm not debating you, son - I'm just schooling you for the time being, before you start your adult education classes, cu.nt...

You're my son, and I fathered you - pay homage!

You are a person!

You are on the slaughter slab and can only scream out conjectures. You will still be slaughtered like the cretin you are.

Show us where I defended oil majors several times on oil spillage, uneducated hoodrat!
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 28, 2012
Sagamite:
You are a person!

No 1, it is Nigeria.

No 2, if you had attended the adult classes and learnt to comprehend, you would have read where she said she got the oil bloc that was the most expensive and difficult to extract 3 years before starting to negotiate with Texaco.

Dumbarse, cretinous product of a failed education. I will intellectually slaughter you today.

Who cares if it's Nigeria, or Somalia? Why didn't you spit venom when oil multinationals were awarded oil blocks in the same Nigeria with the same process?? Oh, they have "expertise" and they're the "massa" - they can't do no wrong, no??

Whatever she did with her oil block is non of your damn business as long as there was no ILLEGALITY involved within the scheme of things in Nigeria! She paid for the damn thing!!

1 Like

Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Sagamite(m): 3:06pm On Nov 28, 2012
shymexx:

Who cares if it's Nigeria, or Somalia? Why didn't you spit venom when oil multinationals were awarded oil blocks in the same Nigeria with the same process?? Oh, they have "expertise" and they're the "massa" - they can't do no wrong, no??

Whatever she did with her oil block is non of your damn business as long as there was no ILLEGALITY involved within the scheme of things in Nigeria! She paid for the damn thing!!

You are a person!

Who are you strawmanning?

Did you not read it was 3 years before she started negotiating with Texaco that she got the oil bloc and years before that that she bidded for it?

Don't you think you need the adult education to learn to comprehend?
Re: Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 28, 2012
Sagamite:
You are a person!

You are on the slaughter slab and can only scream out conjectures. You will still be slaughtered like the cretin you are.

Show us where I defended oil majors several times on oil spillage, uneducated hoodrat!

Slaughtered by you? - bwhahahaha

You're my son and you'll always be my son...

You have always been on multinationals' nuts, you should be back to doing you in the next couple of days...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply)

Hoodlums, Residents Invade Warehouse In Osun, Loot COVID-19 Palliatives / Maina Breaks Down As Court Remands Him In Kuje Prison / Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.