Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Dating An Engaged 18-year-old Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating An Engaged 18-year-old Man (3525 Views)

My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help / 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) / Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating An Engaged 18-year-old Man by hotangel2(f): 6:01pm On Aug 14, 2005
You meant, tell her to stick to him.
Re: Dating An Engaged 18-year-old Man by nddy(m): 6:02pm On Aug 14, 2005
yeah
Re: Dating An Engaged 18-year-old Man by nike4luv(f): 7:37pm On Aug 14, 2005
but doesnt that sound inconsiderate
Re: Dating An Engaged 18-year-old Man by hotangel2(f): 7:38pm On Aug 14, 2005
it does.
Re: Dating An Engaged 18-year-old Man by nike4luv(f): 7:47pm On Aug 14, 2005
yeah..imagine you engaged to a guy and in the middle, another girl comes along and not only want to ruin your marriage also your life.
Re: Dating An Engaged 18-year-old Man by pintos(m): 8:44pm On Aug 14, 2005
Nike sweetie,
I hope the gurl in question is not you.
Please, I sincerely feel so sorry for our black gurls who indulge in relationships at very tender ages to the detriment of their career.
When you walk the streets of London, the commonest sight is that of baby mummies'' pushing buggies or heavily pregnant..... It makes me want to puke.
Any part of the world, it is common knowledge that love affair is not for babies, be it in New York, or Ajegunle or Paris or London or Abuja.
We wish to see such young girls who are opportune to live in developed world, measure up well with the societal expectations and career.
Why will they pride themselves of living in such big Cities as the dredge of that society.
Please the story of sex should be left for matured minds and not kids............no pretense about it, i love good love/sex, but certainly not with under 18.
I hope you wont crucify me now.
Re: Dating An Engaged 18-year-old Man by nike4luv(f): 8:54pm On Aug 14, 2005
man, thanks for that
i wont crucify you, i understand the fact that young mummies in buggies are like 16yrs upper, i dont kno how that happens but i guess my friend wants to beat her mum's age, her mum got married at 15anyway so i wouldnt blame her.

but this whole things stinks and makes me sick.
Re: Dating An Engaged 18-year-old Man by pintos(m): 9:01pm On Aug 14, 2005
Aburo Nike,
just stay away from this young men and read your books.
Make sure you go to the best university in UK, study hard and build a career............
there is always enough time for men of all sizes and shapes.
As for marriage...........i cant say anything now,
because nobody can truely boast of having expert knowledge or A to Z of marriage...
...it is a bridge you will cross or fall on it, when you get there.
Re: Dating An Engaged 18-year-old Man by nike4luv(f): 9:14pm On Aug 14, 2005
erm..i'm not de one getting engaged lol
education first marriage later ni temi
Re: Dating An Engaged 18-year-old Man by hotangel2(f): 9:47pm On Aug 14, 2005
Amen to that Nike. Academics first my sister.! Although guys can tag along...just that i won't be stuck to them. U feel me? wink
Re: Dating An Engaged 18-year-old Man by nike4luv(f): 9:54pm On Aug 14, 2005
i kno, guys during this time is just spicing up your academic lfe, u gatta have some fun in your life time u kno tongue
Re: Dating An Engaged 18-year-old Man by pintos(m): 10:17pm On Aug 14, 2005
OTI OOOOOOOOOOOOOH
Re: Dating An Engaged 18-year-old Man by hotangel2(f): 10:27pm On Aug 14, 2005
Kilo ti oo?
Re: Dating An Engaged 18-year-old Man by WesleyanA(f): 11:04pm On Aug 14, 2005
the guy is really sick in the head for asking a girl to marry him and going afterwards to snogg a 16 y/old. o_O........ that's really immature. mind you..just because a guy is 18 doesn't mean he's mature... some guys are really ..........

i feel bad for the girl  sad..can't someone tell her her fiance is cheating. i think the advice i'll gve you nike is to tell the fiancee. she should cancel the engagement asap. the guy can continue snogging the 16 y/old and end up having 500 kids from different women in his lifetime for all i care as long as the (good) girl is safe and finds a better guy that cares about her. smiley

why would you want to be w/ an engaged guy anyways it's stupid except if the girl's really bad and she just want's to use him if not then she should expect him to cheat on her over and over again if they ever get married.
Re: Dating An Engaged 18-year-old Man by CimonJorr(m): 8:01am On Aug 15, 2005
WesleyA..

I do not believe it is possible to get babies from snogging [kissing]....  grin

Nike...
For your own safety and peace of mind.. STAY OUT OF IT...
It ain't ur problem.. So, no need to go jump in the mud... Ur friend who knew that the guy wasn't available, and yet still jumped into it with him fully knows what she's doing.. and besides, she's how old?.. 16??.. then she's fully aware of what she's doing.. as well as the consequences.. [if I'm not mistaken, you're 14.. right?..
You're much too young to be giving yourself all this stress over nothing...

Walk away...

Uncle Saint...

WesleyanA:

the guy is really sick in the head for asking a girl to marry him and going afterwards to snogg a 16 y/old. o_O........ that's really immature. mind you..just because a guy is 18 doesn't mean he's mature... some guys are really ..........

i feel bad for the girl sad..can't someone tell her her fiance is cheating. i think the advice i'll gve you nike is to tell the fiancee. she should cancel the engagement asap. the guy can continue snogging the 16 y/old and end up having 500 kids from different women in his lifetime for all i care as long as the (good) girl is safe and finds a better guy that cares about her. smiley

why would you want to be w/ an engaged guy anyways it's stupid except if the girl's really bad and she just want's to use him if not then she should expect him to cheat on her over and over again if they ever get married.
Re: Dating An Engaged 18-year-old Man by WesleyanA(f): 8:29am On Aug 15, 2005
i meant thorough out out his lifetime. if he keeps jumping from girl/woman to girl/woman

......trust me i think i know what snogging means. rolleyes itk
Re: Dating An Engaged 18-year-old Man by Princess(f): 12:34pm On Aug 28, 2005
Wesley is right why do innocent girl want to waste their time on worthless guy especially the 18yrs old they might think r mature. The thing is guys don't get mature as women do easil @ 18 they still think like a child. Advice to all young ladies out there watch ur back because these days there r no true love, Men r pack full of lies. We innoncent ones always fall for the wrong guys. Please ladies don't ever let any man away ur pride or ur dignity. Stay independent, so that they know how to treat. If any guy have a financee please don't date him because remember what goes around comes around back. Watch out Ladies........ grin
Re: Dating An Engaged 18-year-old Man by Greatpeter(m): 12:58pm On Aug 28, 2005
I still don't understand this topic.
Somebody to clear me of ignorance?
Re: Dating An Engaged 18-year-old Man by layi(m): 3:24pm On Aug 28, 2005
@GP
Are you sure u read the post with ur eyes or mouth.? Just kiddin o

Just tell ur friend this:
"The guy is engaged to sum1 else and yet "smooches"her. What gives her(ur friend) the impression that this guy is faithful?"

Then leave her to make her decision...
Re: Dating An Engaged 18-year-old Man by nike4luv(f): 3:35pm On Aug 28, 2005
thanks guyz for your advices
we still talked about this today, actually dont get me wrong y'all the guy came onto my friend but as a reasonable gurl, she should have known that its wrong, anyways i took some of your advices and told her to stop it but she said the guy wouldnt leave her alone, kept texting.

actually the engagement is still on, the thing is the wife to be know about this and this is absolutely disrupting the whole plan actually, the wife to be made sucidal attemps but the husband didnt do anything about it.

i tried to talk to her oo, but she wouldnt listen i just guess i stay outta it, what happens in the end, not my fault anymore
i just dont wanna be the one saying "i told you so"
Re: Dating An Engaged 18-year-old Man by Seun(m): 3:44pm On Aug 28, 2005
Try doing something drastic like threatening not talk to her until this is resolved? And, please, will somebody tell the 18 year old "man" to call off the wedding and go to a counselor?
Re: Dating An Engaged 18-year-old Man by nike4luv(f): 4:03pm On Aug 28, 2005
thanks Seun, but we just started talking to each other about 2weeks ago, i already tried that and that damn punk ass heartless 18yr old is preparing for hell whenever i talk to him
Re: Dating An Engaged 18-year-old Man by layi(m): 4:08pm On Aug 28, 2005
Nike just stay out of it so u wont be robed in when doomsday comes cos its surely coming.
She could say u caused the failure since u never wanted the relationship to suceed (u know how ppl think).

"U dont go the wrong route and expect to arrive at the right destination"
Re: Dating An Engaged 18-year-old Man by nike4luv(f): 4:18pm On Aug 28, 2005
thanks guyz
Re: Dating An Engaged 18-year-old Man by layi(m): 4:28pm On Aug 28, 2005
You are very much welcome
Re: Dating An Engaged 18-year-old Man by Seun(m): 6:43pm On Aug 28, 2005
layi:
She could say u caused the failure since u never wanted the relationship to suceed

What about being yourself and standing by your beliefs. Is that not a sign of good character? That small girl is going to get hurt, and that concerns me. But what concerns me more is that she's hurting a third party and let's face is the whole marriage is rubbish. Both girls should dump the "husband to be". Where are their parents?!

Or, Nike, can you drag them here so we can talk into them?
Re: Dating An Engaged 18-year-old Man by nike4luv(f): 6:45pm On Aug 28, 2005
nuh uh..not possible
she gon hate me forever
Re: Dating An Engaged 18-year-old Man by layi(m): 6:49pm On Aug 28, 2005
Seun:

What about being yourself and standing by your beliefs.

This is someone life. Its not within your jurisdiction so u've got to handle with care. All u need do is do your part and don't be a pest while at it.

Have u ever seen a man try to seperate 2 guyz fightin but at the end, he was d 1 left with a red-eye.?

Do your best nike but kno when to draw the line.
Re: Dating An Engaged 18-year-old Man by Seun(m): 6:52pm On Aug 28, 2005
It's not a problem. You're going to find new friends. Bring her here or at least let me talk to her or chat or something, please.

Layi: these are girls, not guys. Girls are different or else I would have said leave them alone.
Re: Dating An Engaged 18-year-old Man by stormz(m): 6:17pm On Aug 03, 2006
both d gurl n d pastor's son aint serious
especially d pastor's son
talk to d guy n ask him if he had a sister
if he says yea den ask him how it wuld feel if sum1 proposed to his sister n was screwin sum1 else behind her back n he found out, wuld he have d ryt to pound d guy because hez doin it to sum1's daughter n sister.
Re: Dating An Engaged 18-year-old Man by Cleofel(f): 8:57pm On Aug 03, 2006
Ur friend wouldnt be happy if someone else is supposed to take away his partner .even if the guy leaves the other girl 4 her she should understand that the guy may do the same thing to her when he finds another one.DON'T DO UNTO OTHERS WHAT U WOULD NOT LIKE OTHERS TO DO TO U CUZ WHAT GOES ARROUND COMES ARROUND
Re: Dating An Engaged 18-year-old Man by mamaput(f): 10:00pm On Aug 03, 2006
If this guy is one of this arabs going in for an arranged marrage i will believe this story.
But maybe it is just one of these make believe stories, of a boy friend and girl friend , were the parents do not know of the engagment or take it as a joke,.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

After Settling Our Quarrel, I Got A Shocker / Ladies, The Man Of Your Dream Is Finally Here! / Hot Girls, Natural Beauties Or Average Girl Looks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.