Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:16 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (235865 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 3:31pm On Dec 14, 2012
Has anyone here tried to buy stuff at ebay or amazon.

I think thats what I shall do in order to avoid this issues of substandard products sold at alixpress or dhgate.

I would want to go into importation of phones but I want them to be Original and used.

I like the die-hard style you guys here have exhibited.

Therefore, I want to take that risk and report here. But I am possibly going to use ebay or Amazon for purchase of my phones.

There are some restrictions to this websites due to paypal wahala and fear of people being duped. At ebay, they only accept paypal and at Amazon, sellers don't ship to Nigeria.

But where there is will there is a way.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 5:46pm On Dec 14, 2012
2sexy: Has anyone here tried to buy stuff at ebay or amazon.

I think thats what I shall do in order to avoid this issues of substandard products sold at alixpress or dhgate.

I would want to go into importation of phones but I want them to be Original and used.

Therefore, I want to take that risk and report here. But I am possibly going to use ebay or Amazon for purchase of my phones.

There are some restrictions to this websites due to paypal wahala and fear of people being duped. At ebay, they only accept paypal and at Amazon, sellers don't ship to Nigeria.

I just placed order for some BB on ebay and cellular country.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by kaysalako: 6:02pm On Dec 14, 2012
Dis are d guds I bought dat just arrived through chrisvicmall.
Thank u EL MAT

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Chibenze(m): 6:06pm On Dec 14, 2012
I want to buy a laptop in aliexpress i have little idea abt quality of a laptop, please suggest what i should be considering when buying a laptop in aliexpress?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by yomalex(m): 7:09pm On Dec 14, 2012
Wonderful thread Got my Uba africard and am delving into this. I think free shipping will be much easier with personal p.o box, interested in the tablets,brazilian hair e.t.c
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by kenniojo: 7:12pm On Dec 14, 2012
chemashie:

HOW DID YOU MAKE PAYMENT ON EBAY COS THEY ONLY ACCEPT PAYPAL AND U KNOW PAYPAL DOESN'T ACCEPT NIGERIA... MORESO HOW DID YOU KNOW REAL FROM SCAM SELLER IN EBAY? ALSO, WCH SHIPMENT TYPE DID YOU ALWAYS USE OR HOW DID YOU GET YOUR ORDER SHIPMENT IN EBAY ?{THRU WCH COURIER}
THANKS
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by gurujoe(m): 7:15pm On Dec 14, 2012
chemashie:
D used phones (BBs) in cellular country ar damn cheap n i wld lov doin biznes wit dem bt there ar sm issues am yet 2 get clearified wit dem. Guy plz!, cld u comprehensivly giv d house, hw u placed order 4 sm BBs in cellular country. Tanks!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by gurujoe(m): 7:38pm On Dec 14, 2012
yomalex: Wonderful thread Got my Uba africard and am delving into this. I think free shipping will be much easier with personal p.o box, interested in the tablets,brazilian hair e.t.c
I went 2 UBA 2day 2 get their africard only 4 d madam i met there 2 giv me litany of criteria 2 present b4 it can done.
@yomalex, wht did dey ask u 2 brin b4 dey cld proces yr uba africard at yr locality?
Big tanks 2 GTB Promisin me 2 get my mastercard next week.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by karlxavier(m): 8:20pm On Dec 14, 2012
@ 2sexy,i like ur determination to succed. @ chiemashie,pls explain to us hw u placed the order from cellular country and e-bay and also tell us hw u dealt with the issue of palpal and scam sellers.. Does e-bay or cellular country have escrow? Pls enlighten the house....
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by guyANDROID1: 8:24pm On Dec 14, 2012
chemashie: @ guyandroid, Did you buy it from wholesaler or manufacturer? You ought to have discussed & exchange mails with the seller and make him/her to beg you to make your order. Some of them will even think you are just passerby, hence sell dead products to you thinking you won‘t patronise them again. Next time, tell the seller you are buying in large quantity but need just 1 or 2 samples first to know how honest & good the product is & you will see them going extra mile to be very careful with what they are selling to you. I have used the strategy & it has been working for me. Most time i sent the link to my facebook page to show my seriousness.
I hope you get the best deal soonest. Best of luck!
You know i bought the product through chrisvicmall and that will not be possible since they are ordering on my own behalf...You might even know the Guy on aliexpress,is name is Anderson lu,very popular guy and his store...thats d disadvantage of using third-party buyer....Although i found their service very interesting and fantastic,seriously i love their service....And i would recommend people here to use their service...
I have been using DHL and Circuitaltlantic before to order something from US stores and other china stores....
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 8:33pm On Dec 14, 2012
guy ANDROID:
You know i bought the product through chrisvicmall and that will not be possible since they are ordering on my own behalf...You might even know the Guy on aliexpress,is name is Anderson lu,very popular guy and his store...thats d disadvantage of using third-party buyer....Although i found their service very interesting and fantastic,seriously i love their service....And i would recommend people here to use their service...
I have been using DHL and Circuitaltlantic before to order something from US stores and other china stores....
May be you are too fast to place the order or needed the product that fast. I paid since on the 4th of november and ensured I discussed with my sellers on the availability of the product and strictly asked chrisvicmall to get the order from those sellers. They followed my order to later. am still expecting my tonite.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 8:40pm On Dec 14, 2012
@ ALL, I have premium US address which I pay for their service on monthly basis and was issued a gift card processed in US to place order and send to my warehouse in USA. The products are deadly cheap and comes with charger and other accessories. You can view my facebook page for one of the product uploaded; www.facebook.com/NaijaMarketPlace I have received more than 5 calls on the curve 2. people want to buy USA/UK phone better than Nigerian used.
Mind you, I was use facebook ads to advertise my products, so it gives me more coverage each time I place order. paid advert is good provided you bid low on daily basis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 8:43pm On Dec 14, 2012
I put the phone just to sample people's opinion and to know what types of phone my prospective buyer(s) will like to buy. Some requested I get them torch some asked for Bold from 2 upward ans some requested for curve 4, 6 or 7. is just a market strategy.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by guyANDROID1: 8:46pm On Dec 14, 2012
2sexy: Has anyone here tried to buy stuff at ebay or amazon.

MY guy try circuitatlantic.com for any US stores,they are fantastic...i have use them before
Na the issue of this cheap product,brought me to be asking for how to ship from china and to know the step-by-step.If not i dey ship something from US stores wella
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 9:02pm On Dec 14, 2012
guy ANDROID:

MY guy try circuitatlantic.com for any US stores,they are fantastic...i have use them before
Na the issue of this cheap product,brought me to be asking for how to ship from china and to know the step-by-step.If not i dey ship something from US stores wella
why you peep for china stuff when you can get those stuff from US. I can't import those devices from china when you can get them on ebay and amazon.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by surveyProf(m): 9:07pm On Dec 14, 2012
chemashie:
why you peep for china stuff when you can get those stuff from US. I can't import those devices from china when you can get them on ebay and amazon.

Don't forget, we're talking about maximizing profit/price here...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 9:28pm On Dec 14, 2012
guy ANDROID:

Ummm... so what does this mean? would dey buy it for me and ship to my house? So, that means I don't have a paypal, doesnt that affect me as well or would they handle the payment on ebay?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 9:29pm On Dec 14, 2012
surveyProf:

maximizing profit with diminished quality.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 9:41pm On Dec 14, 2012
What are the most often used Blackberry models in Nigeria?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 14, 2012
Bold2,Bold 5,curve 7,curve 4,any Torch
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 9:54pm On Dec 14, 2012
wahabian: Bold2,Bold 5,curve 7,curve 4,any Torch
Are you answering my question?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 14, 2012
Yes
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 10:07pm On Dec 14, 2012
wahabian: Yes
Thank you!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 10:10pm On Dec 14, 2012
How about the BB storm? and what are the current market price for the above given models--used models
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 10:17pm On Dec 14, 2012
surveyProf:

But the profit is not forthcoming now, uhn? Circuit atlantic can be funny sometime, i would prefer uk2naija ahead of them considering their charges. They now charges more if you expect to pick up the product @ at ur door step.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 10:27pm On Dec 14, 2012
wahabian: Bold2,Bold 5,curve 7,curve 4,any Torch
You are right!! From my discusion so far, people prefer bold 2 ahead of bold 4. Go for curve 4&7, torch 2.
Note: coloured BB are more expensive than blacks, especially white ones(Nigerian madness for fashion). More reason why i ordered for white & purple.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by guyANDROID1: 11:00pm On Dec 14, 2012
2sexy: Ummm... so what does this mean? would dey buy it for me and ship to my house? So, that means I don't have a paypal, doesnt that affect me as well or would they handle the payment on ebay?
yeah yeah....u pay to their bank account and they do the rest for u...just sit down and let dem du d rest for yu...you cn visit their site to see our it works
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by guyANDROID1: 11:06pm On Dec 14, 2012
chemashie:
But the profit is not forthcoming now, uhn? Circuit atlantic can be funny sometime, i would prefer uk2naija ahead of them considering their charges. They now charges more if you expect to pick up the product @ at ur door step.
please explain to me more about uk2naija....wanna learn here
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by yomalex(m): 11:29pm On Dec 14, 2012
gurujoe:
I went 2 UBA 2day 2 get their africard only 4 d madam i met there 2 giv me litany of criteria 2 present b4 it can done.
@yomalex, wht did dey ask u 2 brin b4 dey cld proces yr uba africard at yr locality?
Big tanks 2 GTB Promisin me 2 get my mastercard next week.

Identification(national i.d,d/l,passport,voters' card)Utility bill showing address,a passport sized foto and minimum of N1000 @ UBA Bodija,Ibadan
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 14, 2012
U̶̲̥̅̊ c that storm,I dnt really know much about it
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 4:25am On Dec 15, 2012
chemashie:
You are right!! From my discusion so far, people prefer bold 2 ahead of bold 4. Go for curve 4&7, torch 2.
Note: coloured BB are more expensive than blacks, especially white ones(Nigerian madness for fashion). More reason why i ordered for white & purple.
How about BB storm products because I see that they are quite cheaper.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 4:26am On Dec 15, 2012
guy ANDROID:
yeah yeah....u pay to their bank account and they do the rest for u...just sit down and let dem du d rest for yu...you cn visit their site to see our it works
what are their charges like. please use a product that you know off to explain. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (101)

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 / MerryBet Punt For Pride IV / My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.