Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Business (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (234353 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by unclenna(m): 1:05pm On Dec 15, 2012
Chibenze:
el mattoe what i mean wen i said d quality is u should tell me wat a laptop should have wen buying it, dat will nt be a problem 2morrow
Hmm...Bro try do research now...this guy has tried a lot... cool cool
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by EhiGid(m): 3:03pm On Dec 15, 2012
Chrisvicmall, pls I'll appreciate if you recommend any good laptop-cheap and good in quality- for us to search for in Aliexpress. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Chrisvicmall: 3:57pm On Dec 15, 2012
My thanks to El Matteo, Chemashie, and other great guys and ladies that have keep this thread so informative. I want to use this opportunity to clarify some of the questions we people has been asking

1.) Can Chrisvicmall help to purchase items from Ebay, Amazon and other USA stores?
answer: Currently we do not purchase from USA stores but before 30th December, we will start helping customers to purchase from USA stores

2.) How much is Chrisvicmall service fee?
answer: $0-$1000 = $10 service fee, $1001-$2000 = $20 service fee, $2001-$3000 = $30 fee, etc.

3.) Can you reduce the service fee price for me?
answer: The service fee price is fix but you can still minimize the price if you purchase directly from the seller and negotiating the price. What I mean is this, when you see a product you like on Aliexpress,Alibaba, etc, you can purchase directly and tell the seller to ship the item to our office address so that we will help you to deliver it.
If you don't know how to talk to sellers on Aliexpress, you can download trademanager and install it on your computer. Open the link of the product you want to purchase in Internet Explorer(not firefox), and click on the chat button if the seller is online

4.) If I keep purchasing product through your service, do I have any gift/bonus?
answer: We are building a system that can give us the ability to waive the service fee from customers that are purchasing for the fourth time. That is, each fourth time you purchase an item through our service, you won't be charge for the service fee. After that the system will refresh and start counting again.

5.) Do you have any other shipping option apart from the $13 per kg?
answer: Yes. Apart from $13 per kg shipping fee, there is $8 per kg. Before you can use the $8 per kg, your product must be at least 5kg and above. Note that it takes at least 7-14days while the $13 takes apporximately 7days.

6.) How long do you wait before shipping my goods?
answer: When we purchase item from the seller, it takes 1-3days to reach our office. We deliver the product the same day and the product will reach Nigeria the next day and you will pick the product the upper day.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Chrisvicmall: 3:59pm On Dec 15, 2012
EhiGid: Chrisvicmall, pls I'll appreciate if you recommend any good laptop-cheap and good in quality- for us to search for in Aliexpress. Thanks in anticipation.

99.9% of products on Aliexpress are Chinese products and made in China.If you need a good laptop, you might try using amazon.cn, taobao.com, or paipai.com, or yihaodian.com

Are you looking for computer without any brand?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 4:28pm On Dec 15, 2012
tofek4real: Since no reply it means it's legal to import wear without customs seizing ur goods
Bone contraband, i collected my goods at air port today & am surprised at the influx of contraband products coming into the country. Where do you think boutique owners r getting their clothes from? You people should just start first & come here to tell us ur good stories.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 4:42pm On Dec 15, 2012
guy ANDROID:
Do they operate US stores also...cuz looking @ dat name,I guess they only ship from UK stores only....thanks
Sorry for reaching u late, it has been a busy day for me. I waited for hour to get my products at airport.
They operated in US, you can use cellular country to search ur products & after that copy the link & product details to uk2naija. They will calculate the shipping fee & service fee & get back to you.

3 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by gurujoe(m): 5:39pm On Dec 15, 2012
@ christvicmal, cld u giv us d link where we cld download d trademanager.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by guyANDROID1: 5:51pm On Dec 15, 2012
Chrisvicmall:

99.9% of products on Aliexpress are Chinese products and made in China.If you need a good laptop, you might try using amazon.cn, taobao.com, or paipai.com, or yihaodian.com

Are you looking for computer without any brand?
Do buy from these sites @chrisvicmall
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by guyANDROID1: 6:01pm On Dec 15, 2012
Chrisvicmall: My thanks to El Matteo, Chemashie, and other great guys and ladies that have keep this thread so informative. I want to use this opportunity to clarify some of the questions we people has been asking

1.) Can Chrisvicmall help to purchase items from Ebay, Amazon and other USA stores?
answer: Currently we do not purchase from USA stores but before 30th December, we will start helping customers to purchase from USA stores

2.) How much is Chrisvicmall service fee?
answer: $0-$1000 = $10 service fee, $1001-$2000 = $20 service fee, $2001-$3000 = $30 fee, etc.

3.) Can you reduce the service fee price for me?
answer: The service fee price is fix but you can still minimize the price if you purchase directly from the seller. What I mean is this, when you see a product you like on Aliexpress,Alibaba, etc, you can purchase directly and tell the seller to ship the item to our office address so that we will help you to deliver it. Using the method, our service fee will be half of the initial service fee.
If you don't know how to talk to sellers on Aliexpress, you can download trademanager and install it on your computer. Open the link of the product you want to purchase in Internet Explorer(not firefox), and click on the chat button if the seller is online

4.) If I keep purchasing product through your service, do I have any gift/bonus?
answer: We are building a system that can give us the ability to waive the service fee from customers that are purchasing for the fourth time. That is, each fourth time you purchase an item through our service, you won't be charge for the service fee. After that the system will refresh and start counting again.

5.) Do you have any other shipping option apart from the $13 per kg?
answer: Yes. Apart from $13 per kg shipping fee, there is $8 per kg. Before you can use the $8 per kg, your product must be at least 5kg and above. Note that it takes at least 7-14days while the $13 takes apporximately 7days.

6.) How long do you wait before shipping my goods?
answer: When we purchase item from the seller, it takes 1-3days to reach our office. We deliver the product the same day and the product will reach Nigeria the next day and you will pick the product the upper day.

What of return goods...u dont make mention of that....What i mean is that,if we ship a product through you and it has a problem,how we gonna return it cuz im facing such problem now....You why i said that,not all goods u help to ship will be in good condition....Thanks for d assistance

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 6:23pm On Dec 15, 2012
@ chrisvicmall, i would like to close on that four deals with free-service charge. Am gona place order for toilet seat cover, tube top bra next week.
Can you help me confirm authentic and 100% brazilian hair? My customer requested for original ones that i can sell @ 15k & above.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by ElMatteo(m): 6:30pm On Dec 15, 2012
chrisvicmall:

I think I and many others here will be looking forward to this date and I hope u will work on it to make it possible. Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 6:53pm On Dec 15, 2012
El Matteo:

I think I and many others here will be looking forward to this date and I hope u will work on it to make it possible. Thanks
Personally I would be happy to deal with them on this, my candid advise to them is to ensure they keenly check their competitors such as shopizee, uk2naija, uk2meonline, circuitatlantic etc and cash on where they are failing. People are not happy with circuit atlantic due to there excessive charges. Sometimes i compared them & go for the best or sometime use my USA address (myaddressus.com) when am thinking of consolidating my orders for more than a week.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by wisemanj(m): 8:08pm On Dec 15, 2012
mr mattol/chem
pls i need help i want to place my second order tru chrisvicmal my problem now is what shud i import i know that they ar a lot of things to import frm china we should be carful
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Kingoneh(m): 9:36pm On Dec 15, 2012
How much does it cost for chrisvicmall to bring my stuff down to me in osogbo, osun state
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by unclenna(m): 9:41pm On Dec 15, 2012
Chrisvicmall:

2.) Can you tell me the reason you don't want the product again.?
The reason why I will not want the product again is if the product is not working.....Just exactly what is happening to the guy I quoted below.....How will you resolve that...Thanks.
guy ANDROID:

What of return goods...u dont make mention of that....What i mean is that,if we ship a product through you and it has a problem,how we gonna return it cuz im facing such problem now....You why i said that,not all goods u help to ship will be in good condition....Thanks for d assistance
How will you resolve that? Once you can resolve this well then I will be convince with you Sir. Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by unclenna(m): 9:45pm On Dec 15, 2012
Kingoneh: How much does it cost for chrisvicmall to bring my stuff down to me in osogbo, osun state
Pls read the post he said something about you negotiating with the agent at the Air port to take your good to any motor pack of your choice that will bring it to you. Rem you have to negotiate with the bus driver and the agent who will transfer ur goods to the park.....But pls try and read the pages most of the things people are asking has been treated before. Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 10:09pm On Dec 15, 2012
Kingoneh: How much does it cost for chrisvicmall to bring my stuff down to me in osogbo, osun state
I wish i can just help you pick them up & send to you, but am kind of busy. If the agent fee at airport is not too much, you can use them. Some goods can even get damaged during handling from what i saw @ airport today.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Chibenze(m): 11:28pm On Dec 15, 2012
Can som1 tell me wat i should be loking out wen buying a laptop in aliexpress, i mean quality such as a laptop should have dis nd dat nd dat etc. i hope u understand my question
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by udemzyudex(m): 12:06am On Dec 16, 2012
pls how can i get refurbish mobile phones from i-p-m-a-r-t . Co. m..
Do i need to get a U. S address before i can import from them?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 7:17am On Dec 16, 2012
udemzy_udex: pls how can i get refurbish mobile phones from i-p-m-a-r-t . Co. m..
Do i need to get a U. S address before i can import from them?
Bro, why still asking questions when you can login to the site pick one or two products click on checkout, search your country & see if the product is allowed to be shipped down to nigeria. Is not a crime if you get to that stage & got denied, it shows you now have updated info on them.
When i tried cellularcountry, i checked out, input my USA address, insert my GTBANK details but was rejected not because it is a Nigerian card but they expect that the address of card‘s owner must be consistent with the US address am using. It means that, i need to go to bank & include d US address b4 they can accept the card. My cash remained intact.

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 7:24am On Dec 16, 2012
@ ALL, when ever you are on any online retailer store, try & check their FAQs for any problem bothering your mind. If you can‘t get your answer then check ‘contact us‘ & ask your questions. They are online to respond to questions so as to have more new customers & maintain existing ones. No website is hidden or secret as many Nigerians would say.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 7:31am On Dec 16, 2012
Chibenze: Can som1 tell me wat i should be loking out wen buying a laptop in aliexpress, i mean quality such as a laptop should have dis nd dat nd dat etc. i hope u understand my question
Laptop! Laptop!!!!
You need to check the windows not android, HD from 350G upward, RAM size, inches(7, 10, 14 etc), CD/DVD rom, processor, colour etc. Laptops on aliexpress r mostly toys, i hop your customer won‘t have issues with you.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 16, 2012
Wat of customs duty? How do u fix dt?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 9:53am On Dec 16, 2012
mercylicious: Wat of customs duty? How do u fix dt?
use chrivicmall, that‘s all.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 1:09pm On Dec 16, 2012
Hello, who is very conversant with buying laptops.

I have seen good laptops but who can buy off ebay for me. can chrisvicmall do that?

And in a case where buy the adapter( charger) is not available in the case of used laptops, I can also buy that off ebay ,right?

Will I be do people care about the one part missing when they want to buy a laptop? for instance I saw one which the cover for the hard drive is missing so it was glued in place. and it had no adapter. can one sell a laptop under such condition and without the adapter or will it be better to buy the adapter on ebay along with the laptop.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by babazak(m): 1:09pm On Dec 16, 2012
i know for now chrisvic only ship to lagos, while their logistic partner assist in sending the products to other states through the commercial bus drivers plying that state.there is no doubt that chrisvic is real.they need to work fast on responding to customer's mail. They are better on the live chat platform but it is not every time you find their live chat running.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 1:23pm On Dec 16, 2012
which company ship to Nigeria and buy the product on your behalf off ebay or Amazon just like chrisvicmall?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by surveyProf(m): 1:39pm On Dec 16, 2012
babazak: i know for now chrisvic only ship to lagos, while their logistic partner assist in sending the products to other states through the commercial bus drivers plying that state.there is no doubt that chrisvic is real.they need to work fast on responding to customer's mail. They are better on the live chat platform but it is not every time you find their live chat running.

Chrisvic should try as much as possible to expend his coast, dats what makes him/her a business man!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chineduho: 1:56pm On Dec 16, 2012
@chemasie when people order from your site/fb page,how do you deliver.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 1:59pm On Dec 16, 2012
For those that want to buy things from ebay or amazon... use www.myus.com. I have not checked their rates yet but they can buy on your behalf and ship to you here in naija.

I heard about them some years ago but since I wasnt really into importation, I didnt give it a look.

Let's go there.

2013, I must make crazy cash.

domaining + importation = more money! viola!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 16, 2012
surveyProf:

Okay, in my own option, if you choose to sell to individuals you will tend to make more profits, but it has to do with the price, product quality, promotion, people, place, mode of distribution etc

while on the other hand, selling to salon directly, you might have to sell to dem on a discounted rates, just to keep the friendish open...

Finally, like I said earlier, just order one and take it around salons around ur neigbourhood, dat is wat I did, and also introduce it to induduals, ladies, you may have to also first know the current price for original first tooooooo..... Den calculate the landing cost/shipping fee/miscellaneous expenses, before you place ur discount rate, so dat u dont run @ a lost.
this is a good advice to be applied not on just brazillian hair but other products as well. Thanks for it

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by donziko(m): 2:50pm On Dec 16, 2012
Is it possible for me to order a product today precisely this evening,and get it on wednesday this week??cause am travelling,or i should just leave it till next year January.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (101)

MerryBet Punt For Pride IV / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? / Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.