Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Business (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (234232 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 3:03pm On Dec 16, 2012
2sexy: which company ship to Nigeria and buy the product on your behalf off ebay or Amazon just like chrisvicmall?
Use shopizee.com, their site supports cheap products on ebay. I placed order for some products including CD, DVD player. You need to contact them immediately so that they can work on ur products as soon as possible. I have to call their US number to notify them of it.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by donziko(m): 3:10pm On Dec 16, 2012
chemashie:
Use shopizee.com, their site supports cheap products on ebay. I placed order for some products including CD, DVD player. You need to contact them immediately so that they can work on ur products as soon as possible. I have to call their US number to notify them of it.
sir please can i order for some product from this site and have it brought to me here by the first week of January?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 3:10pm On Dec 16, 2012
chinedu h.o:
@chemasie when people order from your site/fb page,how do you deliver.
We deliver to you as soon as we receive them, we can offer free delivery in lagos. If you are not in Lagos, we can arrange for shippment from jibowu/oyingbo to your location with a token. Many of our customers are from nairaland & we have delivered hitch-free. Call me on 08034018955 or leave a messgae on our page @ www.facebook.com/NaijaMarketPlace for more discussion.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 16, 2012
2sexy: okay, thank you.
Don't go near storm, there is little or no demand for it. Dt fone has factory problem. If its nt hanging issue, its screen issue. If u succeed in selling, d customer might bring it back to u a month later.
Torch, bold, curve etc sells.

The major issue I may have to tackle is credit purchase. Dts wat deters me in biz. Sum ppl will use ur money and be doing turn over.

Things are pretty cheap in d city I stay, so am thinking of sending my products down to other states.
2013- hear me and hear me well! Am taking over next year.

Many thanks to d person dt started dis thread. Am also interested in buying wears frm turkey. How do I go abt it?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by donziko(m): 3:16pm On Dec 16, 2012
mercylicious:
Don't go near storm, there is little or no demand for it. Dt fone has factory problem. If its nt hanging issue, its screen issue. If u succeed in selling, d customer might bring it back to u a month later.

The major issue I may have to tackle is credit purchase. Dts wat deters me in biz. Sum ppl will use ur money and be doing turn over.

Things are pretty cheap in d city I stay, so am thinking of sending my products down to other states.

Many thanks to d person dt started dis thread. Am also interested in buying wears frm turkey. How do I go abt it?
babe you're making my inspiration go haywire...Yeah!!!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 3:16pm On Dec 16, 2012
mercylicious:

Yes ooooooooo
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 3:26pm On Dec 16, 2012
donziko: sir please can i order for some product from this site and have it brought to me here by the first week of January?
I can‘t vouch for them, but am sure they look good than circuit atlantic or uk2meonline. Their lovely intergration with ebay & prices in naira stand them out. Am working on the owner to improve their customer services.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 3:31pm On Dec 16, 2012
hisblud: this is a good advice to be applied not on just brazillian hair but other products as well. Thanks for it
I will advise you to buy brazilian hair from alibaba instead of aliexpress. Contact the manufacturers & use the same method i applied earlier.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 3:34pm On Dec 16, 2012
@chemashie, have you ever tried myus.com and what can you say about them? I am thinking of using them too. They are more of a bigger company in this business.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 16, 2012
chemashie:
I will advise you to buy brazilian hair from alibaba instead of aliexpress. Contact the manufacturers & use the same method i applied earlier.

Why do u say so?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 3:51pm On Dec 16, 2012
mercylicious:

Why do u say so?
Aliexpress housed wholesalers & they buy from different sources, while alibaba are full of manufacturers that has been in the business for long. I ordered for a products from a seller and am surprised it does not come with its box while the same product from manufacturer came with their boxes and manuals. Sellers can be disappointing just for their selfish interest since they jack of all trades.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Manweysabi(m): 4:15pm On Dec 16, 2012
I have a female friend that is ready to market brazillian hair for me. I need a site where i can get original brazillian hair?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 16, 2012
chemashie:
Aliexpress housed wholesalers & they buy from different sources, while alibaba are full of manufacturers that has been in the business for long. I ordered for a products from a seller and am surprised it does not come with its box while the same product from manufacturer came with their boxes and manuals. Sellers can be disappointing just for their selfish interest since they jack of all trades.

Thank u so much for d explanation. I visited ur fb page- nice one.
How do I import frm turkey and india?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Qasminho(m): 4:52pm On Dec 16, 2012
donziko: Is it possible for me to order a product today precisely this evening,and get it on wednesday this week??cause am travelling,or i should just leave it till next year January.

No, its not, it takes some days to Arrange Ur order and Shipping with DHL' take d min of 4 dayz. Order 2day 2ru em and xpect Ur stuff latest on Friday.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 4:53pm On Dec 16, 2012
2sexy: @chemashie, have you ever tried myus.com and what can you say about them? I am thinking of using them too. They are more of a bigger company in this business.
Yes, they are big but charges are damn high.
Advantage of US address:
1-fast shipping worldwide (3-5 days)
2-u can use there “personal shoppers“ on ebay, ubid etc
3-order can be consolidated depends on ur membership
4-order is repackaged to reduce weight
Disadvantage:
1- shipping fee is damn high (2.21LB=1kg is ~$60)
2-your card will not be accepted online stores
3-personal shoppers attract 5-10% of ur purchase
4- some hidden charges can be added like fuel surcharges & issurance.

Our own US address like uk2naija, uk2meonline, circuitatlantic charges app $6/kg or lb though with longer delivery up to 3wks.
I only use myaddressus.com with premium membership.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 4:57pm On Dec 16, 2012
mercylicious:

Thank u so much for d explanation. I visited ur fb page- nice one.
How do I import frm turkey and india?
except you use China address, so that the products is sent to your address in china & forward to nigeria. Or chat with chrisvicmall to give you their china add, sending from china with chrisvic can really help.
Check made-in-china.com. Thanx for visiting our page.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by donziko(m): 5:06pm On Dec 16, 2012
chemashie:
Yes, they are big but charges are damn high.
Advantage of US address:
1-fast shipping worldwide (3-5 days)
2-u can use there “personal shoppers“ on ebay, ubid etc
3-order can be consolidated depends on ur membership
4-order is repackaged to reduce weight
Disadvantage:
1- shipping fee is damn high (2.21LB=1kg is ~$60)
2-your card will not be accepted online stores
3-personal shoppers attract 5-10% of ur purchase
4- some hidden charges can be added like fuel surcharges & issurance.

Our own US address like uk2naija, uk2meonline, circuitatlantic charges app $6/kg or lb though with longer delivery up to 3wks.
I only use myaddressus.com with premium membership.
wow...Please advice me,i've being seeing this stuff about having a Us address and all but i know nothing bout it all...i need your help to break it down,Please inbox me when you kindly have enough time,how do i get an address and when i have it,how will i get my products delivered to me here in Nigeria when i gave then a Us address.?Thank you so much sir in anticipation to your prompt reply...donziko4max5@gmail.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by donziko(m): 5:14pm On Dec 16, 2012
chemashie: except you use China address, so that the products is sent to your address in china & forward to nigeria. Or chat with chrisvicmall to give you their china add, sending from china with chrisvic can really help.
Check made-in-china.com. Thanx for visiting our page.
China Address Address: Room 503 Building 17,Lane 1, ChangQiao Qicun, Xuhui District, Shanghai
Phone Number: 008613472845181
Email: chriselena@chrisvicmall.com
Office Time: 9a.m - 10p.m (Mon- Sat)...just in case this will help...thats Chrisvicmall China address.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by guyANDROID1: 5:49pm On Dec 16, 2012
We are waiting for Chrisvicmall to start shipping from USA stores.....that will be wonderful
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by donziko(m): 5:57pm On Dec 16, 2012
guy ANDROID: We are waiting for Chrisvicmall to start shipping from USA stores.....that will be wonderful
that will be more than wonderfulll...it will be Glorious
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by guyANDROID1: 6:38pm On Dec 16, 2012
@Chemashie....do they have original brazillian hair from alibaba and can u recommend a manufacturer or supplier for me
reply asap....thanks
And more also how do you go about your product yesterday at the airport,kinda stressful shey...before i could locate that camry car park,guy i don almost tire...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by wisemanj(m): 7:02pm On Dec 16, 2012
guys i m glad to be in this trend
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by wisemanj(m): 7:06pm On Dec 16, 2012
i saw some guys asking how to import frm uk ebay and amazon how truly profitable this is
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by donziko(m): 7:25pm On Dec 16, 2012
wisemanj: i saw some guys asking how to import frm uk ebay and amazon how truly profitable this is
guy even me i pray its true ooh...and shopizee too...how do i go bout that site for begginers??
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 7:36pm On Dec 16, 2012
wisemanj: i saw some guys asking how to import frm uk ebay and amazon how truly profitable this is
for me, I will prefer to buy things like phones and laptops from there than buy from Aliexpress or Alibaba dues to quality. I cant imagine myself selling what I can't use. Personally, I hate china products when it comes to products of this kind.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by skyp(m): 7:39pm On Dec 16, 2012
guy ANDROID: @ALL .I want to advice you people to watch and make a thorough research on things you buy in both aliexpress and Dhgate.
I order a 7inch android tablet pc external 3G network I.e u can connect your modem to it apart from the WiFi that is in-built,it arrived on thursday and I went to chrisvicmall to claim it on friday at the airport
My people do you know what happened,I tried to connect my modem to browse,the next thing I see is; the screen just went blank and started shaking as if it fell inside water. Ok I force the power off since I can't power-off from the screen again having blanked. Thank God it power-on and I tried to connect my modem again,the same problem repeat itself.
Hmmm to cut the story short, Mr Chris Elena from China called me having emailed him the problem of the Pc,he told me to try it again and that I should call him back,I tried it again this time around with another 3G modem which is ZTE, not the previous Hauwei 3G modem
.I did many settings on it whether it will work,but all is de same
I have emailed him again telling him that I will return the android and change it with the one that is in-built with either 2G or 3G and phone call

bro who do u know the ones that can use sim?

So my advice here is;always go for andriod Pc that is in-built with phone call and 2G or 3G I.e you can slot ur SIM CARD and browse on the go and also make call....I even show one of my bro yesterday that is willing and ready to buy from my hand 50k but he later say he doesn't want the one without sim card,that can't make call

Please and please,always go for this one. Although some are cost but you can't get some from the range of 16k-30k and if you can make a gain of 15-50k on it,I think is not too bad,cuz most people will ask you if it support sim card and phone call like Ipad,galaxy tabs.

My 2cent.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by guyANDROID1: 10:16pm On Dec 16, 2012
skyp: bro who do u know the ones that can use sim?
Always search for "in-built 3G phone call android" it will display all the android that can make calls and also browse without using modem,from there you can choose the ones that pleases yu....i hope this helps

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by wisemanj(m): 10:19pm On Dec 16, 2012
2sexy: for me, I will prefer to buy things like phones and laptops from there than buy from Aliexpress or Alibaba dues to quality. I cant imagine myself selling what I can't use. Personally, I hate china products when it comes to products of this kind.
u are 100.1% right 99.9% laptop on aliexp are TOYS.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Activityj(m): 10:48pm On Dec 16, 2012
@chrisvicmall! Please you people should try and improve in that una live chat, since monday i have been trying chating with you people no response! More power to your elbow!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Slyp: 11:15pm On Dec 16, 2012
Activityj: @chrisvicmall! Please you people should try and improve in that una live chat, since monday i have been trying chating with you people no response! More power to your elbow!

please guys does anyone in the house have an ideal of where I can buy used laptop in uk? Please I really need it. Thanks to u guys for ur help
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 11:25pm On Dec 16, 2012
wisemanj: u are 100.1% right 99.9% laptop on aliexp are TOYS.
I am still exploring.. found apple mackbook worth $299.99 The only problem with it is that the Drive Optics is bad and it does not come with a charger.

If I wanted to order for this, I will buy the adapter separately and and the Drive Optics separately fix it in naija and then sell.

How much will it cost to ship a product like a laptop from the USA to my door step in Lagos or Benin city? Will it be more than $100?

If you arent so sure, you can give me a range so that I cant have a rough idea.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (101)

MerryBet Punt For Pride IV / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? / Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.