Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,697 members, 7,820,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Business (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (234398 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 2:51pm On Dec 19, 2012
chemashie:
Just send the mail to my inbox so i can just forward it. I can‘t start copying & pasting for Good sake.
I just cant fathom how Nigerian reason, honestly.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Chibenze(m): 3:06pm On Dec 19, 2012
I try shopizee but the price chase me away, i wanted to buy a laptop from ebay through shopizee the laptop is around 24,730.33 naira, their service cost was abt 1985.23 why shiping through fedEx to my address in rivers state was abt 42,900.35 total was around 62. thousand naira, why the order shiping company their shiping cost was abt 11,000 but it wil be ship to d nearest post office. I have nver buy any product online b4. So wat i want to ask d experience guys is "is dis the price you guys do ship product online wen using any of dis service? If is nt rit please suggest any alternative service i can use to order laptop frm ebay dat atleast the service cost nd shiping will be easy and cheap for me

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 3:21pm On Dec 19, 2012
Chibenze: I try shopizee but the price chase me away, i wanted to buy a laptop from ebay through shopizee the laptop is around 24,730.33 naira, their service cost was abt 1985.23 why shiping through fedEx to my address in rivers state was abt 42,900.35 total was around 62. thousand naira, why the order shiping company their shiping cost was abt 11,000 but it wil be ship to d nearest post office. I have nver buy any product online b4. So wat i want to ask d experience guys is "is dis the price you guys do ship product online wen using any of dis service? If is nt rit please suggest any alternative service i can use to order laptop frm ebay dat atleast the service cost nd shiping will be easy and cheap for me

I am seriously thinking of a way to eliminate this guys and maximise the profit. I will see if my friend can help here.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by wisemanj(m): 3:28pm On Dec 19, 2012
chemash@ do u pls kn if those manifactural at alibaba wil sell 2-5 of there goods becus i see some v cheap item with highe numb one most order
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 4:04pm On Dec 19, 2012
wisemanj: chemash@ do u pls kn if those manifactural at alibaba wil sell 2-5 of there goods becus i see some v cheap item with highe numb one most order
yes they can sell, let me know if you need.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Trulie(m): 4:04pm On Dec 19, 2012
Good work.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by tofek4real: 4:05pm On Dec 19, 2012
unclenna: I have said this before and am repeating it again........Business is not for everyone and if you know you cannot convince people to buy something from you then forget importing thing. Unless you want to order for personal use.
True talk dat. I thinking d real problem is convincing people to buy products. It's as easy as ABC and there's no harm in trying. I discovered some bracelet on dhgate at very cheap rates. And after mouth to mouth discussion and thereby displaying the bracelet pix, i was so amazed of how much people loved them and how much i could make. I'll be importing them next week by God grace. So give it a try guyz
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by wisemanj(m): 5:03pm On Dec 19, 2012
chemashie:
yes they can sell, let me know if you need.
thanks

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by karlxavier(m): 5:22pm On Dec 19, 2012
@ chiemesie,i've sent u a mail. Hw do we tackle the issue of high shipment cos its becoming the problem of the day?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 6:30pm On Dec 19, 2012
karlxavier: @ chiemesie,i've sent u a mail. Hw do we tackle the issue of high shipment cos its becoming the problem of the day?
The hair is for product in china not US and i think the shipment is dead cheap. U need to explain better, plx.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 7:08pm On Dec 19, 2012
@ chemashie, have you used circuit Atlantic before what was their charges for the product and its weight? I know you gave me a run down earlier but considering what someone posted above about shopizee, fear catch me o. I no go lie.

Does it really cost that much?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by wisemanj(m): 7:18pm On Dec 19, 2012
2sexy: @ chemashie, have you used circuit Atlantic before what was their charges for the product and its weight? I know you gave me a run down earlier but considering what someone posted above about shopizee, fear catch me o. I no go lie.

no b only u
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 7:33pm On Dec 19, 2012
I just found something

http://www.usa2me.com/site/pgeShoppingUSA.aspx I cant type much because my laptop battery don low. but check it our.I first came across this webiste back in 2008. It nice that they are still available. charg $2.34/ pounds for shipping.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 7:52pm On Dec 19, 2012
wisemanj:
no b only u
This shopizee has allowed me to lose steam over some fine products i placed on their site. I am considering circuitatlantic now.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 7:57pm On Dec 19, 2012
2sexy: @ chemashie, have you used circuit Atlantic before what was their charges for the product and its weight? I know you gave me a run down earlier but considering what someone posted above about shopizee, fear catch me o. I no go lie.

To me they are relatively cheap compared to USA address stuff. All you need do is to sign up and place order with their description and prices, act as if you are placing order and check out to see the charges and other things. Is not compulsory you pay for the products since the order will be canceled after 3days if you don't make payment.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 8:12pm On Dec 19, 2012
seems some of us don't know what we are doing or saying here, people are requesting for the link to the seller where as we are talking of the prices sent to me by chris elena of chrisvicmall. pls go through the thread and read from where I started the discussion on this hair. am only given the prices unedited sent to me by a Chinese(elena), if you want to place the order for it, just tell her to buy with the price she sent to me or let her know you received the message from me.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 8:19pm On Dec 19, 2012
[]FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

Will UK electrical goods work here in Nigeria?
Yes! We both have a 220 –240 volt domestic supply & even the fitted plugs will fit your sockets!

How long will it take for items to arrive?
Dependant on the suppliers delivery schedules. Our aim is to receive all goods within seven days of purchase date. Transit time from our shippers warehouse is 7-8 days to Lagos. For other areas please contact us directly from an immediate quote and expected transit time.

What does it cost to send goods to Nigeria?
We offer a freight service at a rate of GBP 4.10 per kg to Lagos, and GBP 4.80 for the rest of Nigeria. Freight from USA to Lagos is $5/lbs. This rate is inclusive of all charges up to your door.

Can I specify a delivery date when ordering?
For some items you’ll be able to select a preferred delivery date when placing your order as long as the supplier is able to deliver it to our UK address at the time given and it falls within our already specified delivery schedules. (See Delivery Information) If, for any reason, we cannot meet your choice of delivery we will contact you to arrange an alternative delivery date as soon as the goods are ready to be dispatched. Someone will need to be present at the time of delivery to sign for the item. See Delivery Information for more details.
[/quote]
The above is the UK2NAIJA.COM, seems they are ok and the shipping to lagos is roughly 7-10 days. I have not done anything with them though.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 8:20pm On Dec 19, 2012
chemashie: []FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

Will UK electrical goods work here in Nigeria?
Yes! We both have a 220 –240 volt domestic supply & even the fitted plugs will fit your sockets!

How long will it take for items to arrive?
Dependant on the suppliers delivery schedules. Our aim is to receive all goods within seven days of purchase date. Transit time from our shippers warehouse is 7-8 days to Lagos. For other areas please contact us directly from an immediate quote and expected transit time.

What does it cost to send goods to Nigeria?
We offer a freight service at a rate of GBP 4.10 per kg to Lagos, and GBP 4.80 for the rest of Nigeria. Freight from USA to Lagos is $5/lbs. This rate is inclusive of all charges up to your door.

Can I specify a delivery date when ordering?
For some items you’ll be able to select a preferred delivery date when placing your order as long as the supplier is able to deliver it to our UK address at the time given and it falls within our already specified delivery schedules. (See Delivery Information) If, for any reason, we cannot meet your choice of delivery we will contact you to arrange an alternative delivery date as soon as the goods are ready to be dispatched. Someone will need to be present at the time of delivery to sign for the item. See Delivery Information for more details.

The above is the UK2NAIJA.COM, seems they are ok and the shipping to lagos is roughly 7-10 days. I have not done anything with them though.
read it up
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 8:25pm On Dec 19, 2012
Here is there details;
Unit G Scotswood Park, Forsyth Road, Woking, Surrey GU21 5SU

UK2Nigeria (NG) Collection Office
CIA Building
16, Abraham Akinola Street
by Punch Estate, Mangoro
Ikeja, Lagos
Nigeria

Within Nigeria
0802 495 3010
0709 812 8501

From West Africa

+234 802 495 3010

let us occupy them with questions and see and how good they are. They look good from shipping to sourcing.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by wisemanj(m): 8:46pm On Dec 19, 2012
@chemas
thanks for that information
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 9:01pm On Dec 19, 2012
^ ^ thanks bro. But my problem would be that ebay seller dont ship to outside the US. So, how does UK2NAIJA tackle this problem or is there something like ebay UK?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by wisemanj(m): 9:01pm On Dec 19, 2012
@chemas
thanks for that information one as to be carful abut some shippin company if u ar ask to pay that kind of amout tell me how much wil u sell
i see some real gold in alibaba at a very cheap price i even go to productdetail i stil se desame weigt 3g i m thinkin if those malam well buy
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 9:49pm On Dec 19, 2012
2sexy: ^ ^ thanks bro. But my problem would be that ebay seller dont ship to outside the US. So, how does UK2NAIJA tackle this problem or is there something like ebay UK?
Sure, there is ebay.co.uk, besides, UK2NAIJA ship from US to naija as contained on there FAQs. I have test run their site as usual & submitted my orders for verification & would brief you once it is approved with shipping fee & other charges.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 9:58pm On Dec 19, 2012
wisemanj: @chemas
thanks for that information one as to be carful abut some shippin company if u ar ask to pay that kind of amout tell me how much wil u sell
i see some real gold in alibaba at a very cheap price i even go to productdetail i stil se desame weigt 3g i m thinkin if those malam well buy
I will be glad if you can send me the link to the product, may be i can scan tru...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by omanifrank(m): 10:07pm On Dec 19, 2012
NICE INFO HERE
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Xzevian(m): 10:53pm On Dec 19, 2012
chemashie: Here is there details;
Unit G Scotswood Park, Forsyth Road, Woking, Surrey GU21 5SU

UK2Nigeria (NG) Collection Office
CIA Building
16, Abraham Akinola Street
by Punch Estate, Mangoro
Ikeja, Lagos
Nigeria

Within Nigeria
0802 495 3010
0709 812 8501

From West Africa

+234 802 495 3010

let us occupy them with questions and see and how good they are. They look good from shipping to sourcing .
I just want to commend Ɣou for d humanitarian services Ɣou have rendered so far on dis thread, may God almighty continue to bless Ɣou . Giver nva lack Ɣou won't lack....... To all of us dat have contributed our quota towards successful of d thread, may Ɣou not in anyway knw sorrow in ur lyf. @El- matteo, Ɣou are God chosen...... Remain blessed forever
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by xzibukz(m): 11:53pm On Dec 19, 2012
@all,
I think circuitatlantic is a way to go when it comes to buying from u.s,there shipping cost of 2lb from u.s to my home in ilorin (home delivery) is around 8k atmost 11k for electronics & I have done countless deals with them without no major problem except some slight extra days in delivery which occurred through fedex.There service charge is 0% ,insurance is 6% of your total purchased, I usually calcute my deal in a way of adding $100 to the price of what am buyt,the $100 I added will covers shipping & insurance .
I just wish they start U.K service as soon as possible because U.K sellers are more reliable.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by bengunsman(m): 6:59am On Dec 20, 2012
emmnet: yes of a truth Aliexpress is one of the secure china site because of the escrow payment i bought a laptop but guess what i was informed by the site that the agent was ban and my cash was refunded to me after 7days so i want to say u have no fears and thier goods are ok and cheap am going into full time importation i make use of my gtb naira master card u can start withh little capital it depends on what u want to start importing and selling
yes he is right about aliexpress.com very reliable the seller doesn't get paid until u confirm your order have be received so if u suspect any scam u can ask of a refund the last time it happened to me I got my refund within 3 days
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 7:51am On Dec 20, 2012
xzibukz: @all,
I think circuitatlantic is a way to go when it comes to buying from u.s,there shipping cost of 2lb from u.s to my home in ilorin (home delivery) is around 8k atmost 11k for electronics & I have done countless deals with them without no major problem except some slight extra days in delivery which occurred through fedex.There service charge is 0% ,insurance is 6% of your total purchased, I usually calcute my deal in a way of adding $100 to the price of what am buyt,the $100 I added will covers shipping & insurance .
I just wish they start U.K service as soon as possible because U.K sellers are more reliable.
Bro is that 2punds I am seeing? and you say the shipping cost was around 8k-11k? was there any other factor that could have made it so?

O boy this even high. That means if I were to import a laptop that usual weigh between 4-6 lb, I should be paying 20k+

Na wa oooo. I must get to the root of this. There must be a way to go around it. I have spoken to my friend in the US sha and we will work out something for my orders.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 7:58am On Dec 20, 2012
chemashie:
Sure, there is ebay.co.uk, besides, UK2NAIJA ship from US to naija as contained on there FAQs. I have test run their site as usual & submitted my orders for verification & would brief you once it is approved with shipping fee & other charges.
Thanks for the heads up but what I am seeing on the .UK version of ebay is bit higher than what is obtainable at the US and there isn't much buy it now used laptops like you would find at US. Hmmmm... I guess in the end, my friend will help me out or UK2naija will do the ordering from US.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (101)

MerryBet Punt For Pride IV / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? / Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.