Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Business (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (234231 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Chibenze(m): 12:54am On Dec 17, 2012
chemashie:
Laptop! Laptop!!!!
You need to check the windows not android, HD from 350G upward, RAM size, inches(7, 10, 14 etc), CD/DVD rom, processor, colour etc. Laptops on aliexpress r mostly toys, i hop your customer won‘t have issues with you.
@chemashie where do u recommend me to buy a laptop with good quality atleast 4rm $150 to $200
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 3:50am On Dec 17, 2012
Chibenze:
@chemashie where do u recommend me to buy a laptop with good quality atleast 4rm $150 to $200
You can try ebay or amazon through shopizee & others.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Chibenze(m): 7:45am On Dec 17, 2012
chemashie:
You can try ebay or amazon through shopizee & others.
@chemashie have you tried shopizee are they relaible do they offer the best and cheap shipment among others in 9ja
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 8:07am On Dec 17, 2012
Chibenze:
@chemashie have you tried shopizee are they relaible do they offer the best and cheap shipment among others in 9ja
I can‘t still vouch for them cos i expect them to give good follow up with their service just as circuit atlantic did. I was angry with them so tey that i have to call their US line, the guy responded well but still need to do more. I will update the house later.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 8:37am On Dec 17, 2012
I have received 16 messages from different manufacturers of brazilian hairs, i want to take my time to drill them & select best out of them.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 8:55am On Dec 17, 2012
chemashie: I have received 16 messages from different manufacturers of brazilian hairs, i want to take my time to drill them & select best out of them.
where are this manufacturers?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 8:57am On Dec 17, 2012
2sexy: where are this manufacturers?
From alibaba not aliexpress.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 9:02am On Dec 17, 2012
chemashie:
From alibaba not aliexpress.
please do u have an idea of how much it will cost to ship a laptop from us to Nigeria? help with a range if you do not know the exact price.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by unclenna(m): 9:14am On Dec 17, 2012
Has anyone in the house bought anything from made-in-china.com. How good and reliable are the suppliers and site owners there?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by xzibukz(m): 9:44am On Dec 17, 2012
for those who wants to shop from ebay & u.s store. I can vouch fro circuitatlantic, there delivery service is reasonable.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 9:54am On Dec 17, 2012
2sexy: please do u have an idea of how much it will cost to ship a laptop from us to Nigeria? help with a range if you do not know the exact price.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 9:57am On Dec 17, 2012
xzibukz: for those who wants to shop from ebay & u.s store. I can vouch fro circuitatlantic, there delivery service is reasonable.
What about some hidden charges? Why there should be a different charge from their offices to my house in lagos? Where there is insurance charges & fuel surcharges?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 10:04am On Dec 17, 2012
2sexy: please do u have an idea of how much it will cost to ship a laptop from us to Nigeria? help with a range if you do not know the exact price.
Weight of laptop is always in the range of 1.5 to 2kg, for myus.com it goes for around $100 while circuit atlantic, uk2naija goes for around $20. Myus will deliver in 5days while others will take 10 to 18days.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 10:58am On Dec 17, 2012
you can check this site for original human hair compared to what people are buying; http://www.vimagehair.com/Brazilian-virgin-hair/2011011519342505652

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by xzibukz(m): 11:15am On Dec 17, 2012

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by xzibukz(m): 11:20am On Dec 17, 2012
@ chemashie,
myus usually take upto 10days,it will took atleast 7days before the vendor deliver your good to your suit at myus,then 5 more days to ship it to down here in Nigeria, or 4weeks when custom seize your goods and the courier company ask you to do the clearing yourself.
the most beautiful thing abour our home made e-commerce esp C.A is tgat you will definitely get your good latest within a month.I normally pay around $80 for a 4kg goods for home delivery outside lagos minus the cost of the goods am purchasing. you can try other company, but when it comes to ebay,do use circuitatlantic.
my 2cent: Never use myus when shopping on ebay.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Xzevian(m): 11:51am On Dec 17, 2012
chemashie:
Weight of laptop is always in the range of 1.5 to 2kg, for myus.com it goes for around $100 while circuit atlantic, uk2naija goes for around $20. Myus will deliver in 5days while others will take 10 to 18days.
@chemashie, hw do I pay circuit atlantic, are dey parley with ebay? Pls enlight me more about thEir service......... Hope they re also accept gtb naira atm card....... Am looking foward to bid for some items at ebay. Also wia can I get original brazilian hair. Lookin forward to read bak frm Ɣou bro
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 11:54am On Dec 17, 2012
xzibukz: @ chemashie,
myus usually take upto 10days,it will took atleast 7days before the vendor deliver your good to your suit at myus,then 5 more days to ship it to down here in Nigeria, or 4weeks when custom seize your goods and the courier company ask you to do the clearing yourself.
the most beautiful thing abour our home made e-commerce esp C.A is tgat you will definitely get your good latest within a month.I normally pay around $80 for a 4kg goods for home delivery outside lagos minus the cost of the goods am purchasing. you can try other company, but when it comes to ebay,do use circuitatlantic.
my 2cent: Never use myus when shopping on ebay.
Thanx for that, I have not used myus before and not thinking of using them when we have our own here
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 11:57am On Dec 17, 2012
Xzevian: @chemashie, hw do I pay circuit atlantic, are dey parley with ebay? Pls enlight me more about thEir service......... Hope they re also accept gtb naira atm card....... Am looking foward to bid for some items at ebay. Also wia can I get original brazilian hair. Lookin forward to read bak frm Ɣou bro
circuit atlantic is owned by Nigerian(s) so you can pay into bank via GTBank or use your GTbank on their site once your order is confirmed. on brazilian hair, check the above link for prizes of brazilian hairs and i have discussed extensively with some manufacturers on alibaba. i will update more.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Xzevian(m): 12:42pm On Dec 17, 2012
chemashie:
circuit atlantic is owned by Nigerian(s) so you can pay into bank via GTBank or use your GTbank on their site once your order is confirmed. on brazilian hair, check the above link for prizes of brazilian hairs and i have discussed extensively with some manufacturers on alibaba. i will update more.
thanks a lot! Hw many day wuld take circuit atlantic to deliver Ϻý good from ebay to abeokuta, ogun state. Can Ɣou pls tell me d price varies of various brazilian hair here in nigeria e.g 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22 inches. I mean their likely sell price in lagos ãŊđ also d link Ɣou want to post so I can see the site price. We shall all make it big in dis bizness by God grace

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by emmnet(m): 1:08pm On Dec 17, 2012
wisemanj pls send am my email is abiodun4un@gmail.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by wisemanj(m): 1:36pm On Dec 17, 2012
how to place order frm ebay with circuiltaltlatic how can i give them the product detail
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by xzibukz(m): 1:39pm On Dec 17, 2012
@ Xzevian
yoy can get Brazilian hair at ebay, circuitatlantic only offer "buy it now" only,you can purchase a bid won item,there delivery date is 10-17 working days,or less when you purchased thruthem on Amazon.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by xzibukz(m): 1:46pm On Dec 17, 2012
@ wisemanj
check out there site, so easy to use & always be with your ATM card to make payment instantly on their site becos itens on ebay are so cheap,that its not only you that has interest in buying it

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by surveyProf(m): 1:58pm On Dec 17, 2012
unclenna: Has anyone in the house bought anything from made-in-china.com. How good and reliable are the suppliers and site owners there?

Hello,
Actually I hv not used them, but the site looks promising through, perhaps if escrow is accepted, I will go for some items der, and get back to the house!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Xzevian(m): 2:25pm On Dec 17, 2012
xzibukz: @ Xzevian
yoy can get Brazilian hair at ebay, circuitatlantic only offer "buy it now" only,you can purchase a bid won item,there delivery date is 10-17 working days,or less when you purchased thruthem on Amazon.
thanks bros, hw can I purchase tru circuit atlantic, also hw can I purchase Ă bid won item? Can Ɣou recommend someone for me @ ebay dat I can bid for quality brazilian hear from because I also learnt there are some fakes stuff also. I also info to contact circuit atlantic. Thanks for being there bros.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Xzevian(m): 2:32pm On Dec 17, 2012
guy ANDROID: pls house,where can i sell my brazillian hair in lagos for good reasonable price...thanks
bros, am happy for Ɣou ooooooo, can Ɣou pls tell me d site Ɣou bought ur brazilian hear ãŊđ also hw do Ɣou get d quality one because I learnt that there is fake stuff of it. I will be very happy if Ɣou can recommend d person Ɣou buy d bras hear frm to me. Am in Abeokuta, ogun state
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by xzibukz(m): 2:58pm On Dec 17, 2012
@ Xzevian
u.s sellers are very trustworthy, you will see the pix of what you are buying, try custom your search on ebay by clicking "buy it now, visit www.circuitatlantic.com and place your order,u can also try tablets, dy are so cheap compare to alibaba.sellers feedback are always on the higher side on almost all the ebay seller but negative on average of Amazon sellers
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Xzevian(m): 4:02pm On Dec 17, 2012
xzibukz: @ Xzevian
u.s sellers are very trustworthy, you will see the pix of what you are buying, try custom your search on ebay by clicking "buy it now, visit www.circuitatlantic.com and place your order,u can also try tablets, dy are so cheap compare to alibaba.sellers feedback are always on the higher side on almost all the ebay seller but negative on average of Amazon sellers
tanks so much! I just vist circuit atlantic site now ãŊđ find it veri amazing, have also visit ebay ãŊđ search for but it now. Sir, do I have to register with ebay or I don't need to register since am going to place order wit circuit atlantic. Thanks for being there
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by steve10(m): 4:41pm On Dec 17, 2012
onlineresource: want to say that el mattao has really done a great job here revealing this so much information, even me that actually knows about this didnt even know it to this extent. thanks so much.
now for those of you that are asking question about what card or product that you can buy online.
your naira ATM card is okay to make the payment that you want for your product.
concerning the product to buy online for those of you asking about the capital to use for this business, you dont really need to use your money, a good way to get money to buy the product that you want to sell right here is to get preferably a wholesale buyer who will buy in large quantity from you and pay you instantly. Now what you will do is to browse through the site like aliexpress, ipmart, alibaba. do your search of the common things that is been sold here and approach those that are selling it here, offer them a good price and tell them to pay 50% of the money down and the rest when you deliver the product.
Now take note that you have to make sure that the down payment that you are collecting covers the cost of all the product that you want to buy and the shipping cost, so that once the product lands here, you will have the rest of the money you will collect as pure profit from the business.
this business is all about how smart you are in the business.

About chrisvic, i have contacted them and the customer care i will say is very much okay and i will soon be using them for my order.

PLEASE, those of your that want to start this business, dont let money to be your limiting factor of not starting.

It is possible to pay %50 and pay the rest later, how can I order from alibaba.com and not get scam.
I discover that product in alibaba is more cheaper than alieexpress so I want to be buying some product from them.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by karlxavier(m): 4:52pm On Dec 17, 2012
i want to say a big thank you to everyone that has been contributing positively to this thread. At chiemasie,i must say u have been amazing in dis thread. I wanna ask a question, d brazilian hair site u listed above,hw reliable are they? Which country are they located? And also,hw do u spot fake sellers on e-bay and amazon?

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 6:05pm On Dec 17, 2012
karlxavier: i want to say a big thank you to everyone that has been contributing positively to this thread. At chiemasie,i must say u have been amazing in dis thread. I wanna ask a question, d brazilian hair site u listed above,hw reliable are they? Which country are they located? And also,hw do u spot fake sellers on e-bay and amazon?
I just thought something and i believe it will really rock. I discussed with chris elena of chrisvicmall that many people are buying fake brazilian hairs but she should suggest good ones for me. Since she based in China and a Chinese of course, it will be easier for her to get me the best deal over there. She promised to get pure peruvian and Idian human hairs prices for me tomorrow. I think that will be a good deal for us, isn't it? Besides, she can just buy one piece for anyone of us instead of buying minimum of 3 which goes up to $152. I thought i won't spill this news but i believe i will be touching people's life doing this.
Aside from that, I have discussed extensively with many manufacturers and they are doing everything to satisfy me, u know the strategy i always use now?
I have been behind the wheel since morning supplying some of my products that is why I couldn't make it to nairaland. try to patronise manufacturers if you need good products and lovely package just as my products look like now, even my customers are happy with the package.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (101)

MerryBet Punt For Pride IV / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? / Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.