Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Business (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (234410 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by afrokid(m): 3:15pm On Dec 18, 2012
Good job guys. I hav followed this thread diligently and decided 2 air my views. Anyway, i came across a couple of women's jewelry and wristwatches on aliexpress.com but am still researching the authenticity of its quality n the sellers. Hopefully, i will make the order in a few days time. By then, i will let u guys know the progress i would have made and all the steps i hav taken. Meanwhile, u guys should keep up the good work on this thread.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by eyenCalabar(m): 3:54pm On Dec 18, 2012
I have been following you guys. May God bless El Matteo; firstly, for bringing up this thread and again, giving out his wealth of experience on this subject free of charge. And even to others who have contributed so much alongside, may God bless you guys too. This thread would change me for good come 2013. A million thanks to you guys.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by osca123(m): 4:20pm On Dec 18, 2012
[quote author=teezy01][/quote]

wat type of generator filter do u mean?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Activityj(m): 4:52pm On Dec 18, 2012
unclenna: Has anyone in the house bought anything from made-in-china.com. How good and reliable are the suppliers and site owners there?
guy leave them they are not genuine i have reviewed them!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by unclenna(m): 5:46pm On Dec 18, 2012
Activityj: guy leave them they are not genuine i have reviewed them!
Thanks man. Even the mail I sent to some of the suppliers they are yet to reply me................. cool
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by guyANDROID1: 10:10pm On Dec 18, 2012
For those of you that is asking me question on where i got my brazilian hair...here is the link
Note:it is 100% brazilian humAN hair...A friend of mine from malaysia recommend the seller to me...you can check urself,but always chat with the seller b4 u place order....The reason why i dont write this link from page 3 is that the seller has some problem few weeks ago on shipping and he is back now

http://www.dhgate.com/mix-length-12-quot-22-quot-10bundle-brazilian/p-ff80808138db099b0138f11bf100161a.html

P.S:i may not be available for many reply,cos im always buzy at work except wen im on off days.....but i will try and answer few if im not tired coming bak from work....see u later
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Megapower: 11:15pm On Dec 18, 2012
@elmatteo, @chemasie, l seems to have solution to paypal issues but l will like to deal with few and honest people here that can use my account but l will like to seek counsel from these people first. Pls contact me on my email. Thanks

for everyone- pls do not forget to think of products to export, while we import and make other nations rich we should also look inward to export to outside nations

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by unclenna(m): 3:47am On Dec 19, 2012
guy ANDROID: For those of you that is asking me question on where i got my brazilian hair...here is the link
Note:it is 100% brazilian humAN hair...A friend of mine from malaysia recommend the seller to me...you can check urself,but always chat with the seller b4 u place order....The reason why i dont write this link from page 3 is that the seller has some problem few weeks ago on shipping and he is back now

http://www.dhgate.com/mix-length-12-quot-22-quot-10bundle-brazilian/p-ff80808138db099b0138f11bf100161a.html

P.S:i may not be available for many reply,cos im always buzy at work except wen im on off days.....but i will try and answer few if im not tired coming bak from work....see u later
Have you resulted the issue you had with Chrisvicmall concerning your Andriod Tablet PC they bought for you. Pls share with the house how it was resolved.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by unclenna(m): 3:54am On Dec 19, 2012
Megapower: @elmatteo, @chemasie, l seems to have solution to paypal issues but l will like to deal with few and honest people here that can use my account but l will like to seek counsel from these people first. Pls contact me on my email. Thanks

for everyone- pls do not forget to think of products to export, while we import and make other nations rich we should also look inward to export to outside nations

Thanks
Thanks for this link. May looking at the pix am convinced that the hair is original Brazilian Human Hair. How much did you sell each piece because I was made to understand that an average of 2 - 3 piece make up a full hair.......
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 4:46am On Dec 19, 2012
One will need to buy up to 10pcs from the seller. Anyway, i discussed with elena of chrisvicmall & she got some prices for me as regards the original human hair. You can contact me for the price lists.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by gurujoe(m): 5:13am On Dec 19, 2012
chemashie: One will need to buy up to 10pcs from the seller. Anyway, i discussed with elena of chrisvicmall & she got some prices for me as regards the original human hair. You can contact me for the price lists.
@ chemashie. Plz! U cld help d house b puttin d price list here bt if u feel like nt, due e-mail it 2 obillo4luv@yahoo.com
Thanks!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 5:25am On Dec 19, 2012
gurujoe:
@ chemashie. Plz! U cld help d house b puttin d price list here bt if u feel like nt, due e-mail it 2 obillo4luv@yahoo.com
Thanks!
I thought we shouldn‘t make everything public but if we all feel it should be here then i will paste it. Am still waiting for the pictures from her.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by unclenna(m): 6:20am On Dec 19, 2012
chemashie:
I thought we shouldn‘t make everything public but if we all feel it should be here then i will paste it. Am still waiting for the pictures from her.
Pls do. I want the price you can sell @ wholesale.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Xzevian(m): 8:03am On Dec 19, 2012
chemashie: One will need to buy up to 10pcs from the seller. Anyway, i discussed with elena of chrisvicmall & she got some prices for me as regards the original human hair. You can contact me for the price lists.
sir, I need d price list for brazilian box as am ready to buy even more than 10pcs since Am now assured abt his quality........ Ϻý mail is xzevian@gmail.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 8:29am On Dec 19, 2012
Anybody that need the price should send a mail to me. I was advised not to make it public so as not to lose its value cos the person buying from you may be a nairalander. Many salon owners in akoka, VI, Abuja, PH also read these information. If we decide to spill everything here. we may likely limit the profit. A nairalander called me not to do that, she cited a 14k laptop saga where your buyer is not ready to pay more than 16-18k once it is from China.
It doesn‘t attract any fee except those that want me to buy on their behalf. Mail to bankolemutolib@yahoo.com so i can just forward it to ur box. I have asked more than enough questions from the sender & she assured me of the quality.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Xzevian(m): 8:41am On Dec 19, 2012
chemashie: Anybody that need the price should send a mail to me. I was advised not to make it public so as not to lose its value cos the person buying from you may be a nairalander. Many salon owners in akoka, VI, Abuja, PH also read these information. If we decide to spill everything here. we may likely limit the profit. A nairalander called me not to do that, she cited a 14k laptop saga where your buyer is not ready to pay more than 16-18k once it is from China.
It doesn‘t attract any fee except those that want me to buy on their behalf. Mail to bankolemutolib@yahoo.com so i can just forward it to ur box. I have asked more than enough questions from the sender & she assured me of the quality.
I just sent Ɣou mail now brow
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by kenniojo: 9:16am On Dec 19, 2012
chemashie: Anybody that need the price should send a mail to me. I was advised not to make it public so as not to lose its value cos the person buying from you may be a nairalander. Many salon owners in akoka, VI, Abuja, PH also read these information. If we decide to spill everything here. we may likely limit the profit. A nairalander called me not to do that, she cited a 14k laptop saga where your buyer is not ready to pay more than 16-18k once it is from China.

JUST SENT U MAIL NOW . FROM XBOYGLO@YAHOO.COM FOR THE PRICES
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by onlineresource: 10:16am On Dec 19, 2012

kindly send it to me at davda202@yahoo.com
thanks a lot
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by teezy01(m): 11:24am On Dec 19, 2012
osca123:

wat type of generator filter do u mean?

the oil and gas filters of various size and type
for generating set like Perkins,cat and so on.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by kenniojo: 11:28am On Dec 19, 2012

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] THANKS GUY.. I GOT UR MAIL . WHAT A GREAT BUZNESS IT WILL BE IF ONE SUCCEEDED IN GETTING IT DOWN...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by steve10(m): 11:47am On Dec 19, 2012

Here is. My email Stevesuccess10@hotmail.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by kenniojo: 11:52am On Dec 19, 2012

DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH SHOPIZEE.COM CHARGE FOR SHIPMENT /KG? COS VE SENT THEM MAIL SINCE LAST WEEK BUT THEY VE NOT REPLIED
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by karlxavier(m): 11:54am On Dec 19, 2012
At chiemesie, pls send me mail at fabulous112004@yahoo.com.I will really appreciate.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 12:08pm On Dec 19, 2012
You people should do things with courtesy. HE is helping here and I believe that whoever wants something in life should be the one to stretch forth his hand. Therefore I expect you guys to send him an email requesting for. After all he gave his email, didnt he?

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by unclenna(m): 1:18pm On Dec 19, 2012
Just sent you a mail. Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by unclenna(m): 1:20pm On Dec 19, 2012
karlxavier: At chiemesie, pls send me mail at fabulous112004@yahoo.com.I will really appreciate.
hmm.... angry angry angry
2sexy: You people should do things with courtesy. HE is helping here and I believe that whoever wants something in life should be the one to stretch forth his hand. Therefore I expect you guys to send him an email requesting for. After all he gave his email, didnt he?
good talk.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by wisemanj(m): 1:35pm On Dec 19, 2012
emmnet: wisemanj pls send am my email is abiodun4un@gmail.com
i hav sent u pls do ur research and also go for the yellow colour that is what must nigria want
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by osca123(m): 1:37pm On Dec 19, 2012
teezy01:

the oil and gas filters of various size and type
for generating set like Perkins,cat and so on.
08064369693 call me so i can get u clearly.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 1:39pm On Dec 19, 2012
kenniojo:

DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH SHOPIZEE.COM CHARGE FOR SHIPMENT /KG? COS VE SENT THEM MAIL SINCE LAST WEEK BUT THEY VE NOT REPLIED
Am off the site now, they have refused to organise themselves. The guy has not vetted my goods let alone to update with free shipping.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by dagr8(m): 1:41pm On Dec 19, 2012
Yes!...dis is a great thread with great men...av bin studying frm d very first page...i av absorbed a lot...
I will join d league God willing 2013...nd av bin doing research and surevy on wat will sell well in my area
i want to say kudos to Dr. El matteo, chemashie, 2sexy and all dose who av bin contributing...pls keep up d good work

Like someone has rightly say, we shud also start thinking of wat we can Export to help our economy

D sky is d starting point
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 1:45pm On Dec 19, 2012
karlxavier: At chiemesie, pls send me mail at fabulous112004@yahoo.com.I will really appreciate.
Just send the mail to my inbox so i can just forward it. I can‘t start copying & pasting for Good sake.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 2:49pm On Dec 19, 2012
Hello all.

To those that have used service offered by circuitatlantic.com and shopizee.com, what shipping company do the ship product with, DHL, Fedex, UPS etc?

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (101)

MerryBet Punt For Pride IV / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? / Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.