Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,378 members, 7,954,534 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:32 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Business (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (235838 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by surveycash(m): 10:57pm On Jan 08, 2013
slowly & steadily...
***singing*** My container oh oh oh, My container don dey Germany
cheesy cheesy

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by jjjkkkooo: 10:57pm On Jan 08, 2013
Can anyone give me website where i can choose a car to buy from USA?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by maxibrainz: 11:21pm On Jan 08, 2013
surveycash:
I dont do uk/us sites for that reason.
so you dont import laptops?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by maxibrainz: 11:30pm On Jan 08, 2013
Niiade: I just made my first purchase on Ali Express for a Mifi device for 52.99dollars. Store is Buy Digitals, I have made payment using my gt bank mastercard no issues.
The delivery process is thru dhl they also have EMS but that is 7-10 days so I went for dhl, with three days for processing and 4-8 days for delivery to Nigeria. So the wait begins. Thanks everybody
$52.99 for the Mifi device, how much is MTN Mifi now am trying to compare the prices
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by maxibrainz: 11:32pm On Jan 08, 2013
jjjkkkooo: Can anyone give me website where i can choose a car to buy from USA?
where you can choose or buy hmm? Are you done choosing the ones in Nigeria.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by jjjkkkooo: 12:18am On Jan 09, 2013
maxibrainz:
where you can choose or buy hmm? Are you done choosing the ones in Nigeria.
i ll prefer to buy and import the car from the USA, does anyone know a reliable car importation agent?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by bajugbajug(m): 12:31am On Jan 09, 2013
jjjkkkooo:
i ll prefer to buy and import the car from the USA, does anyone know a reliable car importation agent?
inspired auto in auto section of nairaland
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by soladnet14: 12:31am On Jan 09, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

You can send the link

@Sextail

Look at the screen shot you posted again, and tell me where we lied to you. Don't you think it will be fair enough if you post the date and time you make payment into our account since you claim that it is over a month now. Also you claim that we do not reply your messages again. I think it will also be fair enough if you post when we replied your last message.

please reply to my mail. solegainer@gmail.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by yemozee: 1:06am On Jan 09, 2013
please can i use my gtb mastercard naira to buy on aliexpress and alibaba,please someone answer urgently
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Activityj(m): 4:45am On Jan 09, 2013
Hi!please who knows how to buy some thing on alibaba store? Please your advise is needed.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by guruobinna: 6:02am On Jan 09, 2013
yemozee: please can i use my gtb mastercard naira to buy on aliexpress and alibaba,please someone answer urgently
YES OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by profdotcom: 6:41am On Jan 09, 2013
Activityj: Hi!please who knows how to buy some thing on alibaba store? Please your advise is needed.
hmmmmmmmmmm Bro Activity, y not go tru dis thread, it is not a big dealooooooooo!!!!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by surveycash(m): 7:33am On Jan 09, 2013
maxibrainz:
so you dont import laptops?
yes
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Chrisvicmall: 7:37am On Jan 09, 2013
soladnet14: please reply to my mail. solegainer@gmail.com

Check your email and also don't forget to check your spasm box. We have replied your email.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Qasminho(m): 8:07am On Jan 09, 2013
surveycash: slowly & steadily...
***singing*** My container oh oh oh, My container don dey Germany
cheesy cheesy

Safe arrival and best marketing.......
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by sympathy55(m): 8:18am On Jan 09, 2013
saudatu:
;
Good morning sir, how are you and your family? Hope all is well. I want to import a Tab PC from Alix. Is this configuration O.K? Thank you.
GUY PLS RUN FROM THAT TAB
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by unclenna(m): 8:20am On Jan 09, 2013
unclenna: that's what am working at. When am through I with the shipping company I will inform you. Is far cheaper than the normal air is just that it takes a longer day. Is advisable to ship by sea if you have a very large good with 100kg above weight. Remember you must have a local agent that will clear the goods upon its arrival. Thanks.
From the information at hand now it takes 40 - 50days to send goods by sea. That's why is adviceable to ship large quantity by sea.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by unclenna(m): 8:36am On Jan 09, 2013
Ymodulus2:

Please if u dont mind releasing the way its done. thanks
Is simple:
Tha's where the FOB price comes in:
Get a local agent that will clear your goods on arrival to Nigeria (Either Lagos or Onne)
Get a shipping company
Tell your seller to give you the following information:

> the port of loading in China<

>related cargo details, such as :cargo name/weight/cartons/ etc.<

1. Cargo Description
2. Package:

A.CTN PACKAGE: CTNSize:72*28*41cm Volume of CTN in CBM G.W:21kg

>>It must be FOB terms by your supplier?<<

e.g: Place loadsadWhere the manufacturer loads your goods)
Place deliverysadWhere the manufacturer can deliver your goods)

>>Destination<<
Onne ,Port Harcourt Rivers State. Nigeria or Tincan Lagos Nigeria

Do not use any supplier that will not deliver to the shipping company you want to use.
Also try and get a supplier that is in the same district with the shipping company and have a great chat with the sales rep. he/she may decide to ship it free to the shipping company since they are in the same district no matter the distance apart.
Hope it helps
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by naijaobi(m): 8:43am On Jan 09, 2013
Knaruto: brodas in d house. Please i wanna make a purchase at ebay through circuit atlantic. But the site is complicated 2 me. All am seeing and no place for payment of the goods. Please help me out
grin
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by unclenna(m): 8:51am On Jan 09, 2013
jjjkkkooo:
There is one I just used last year December. But make sure you use Tincan Port as delivery point. If your car mistakenly enter Redstar wharf you will pay almost 1/2 extra cost compare to tincan clearing price.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by surveycash(m): 8:53am On Jan 09, 2013
Qasminho:

Safe arrival and best marketing.......

Thank you.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by signature2012(m): 8:59am On Jan 09, 2013
Wanna tx to everyone who has made this tread enjoying and informative,may God bless u all,plz i want to ask who knows t'he nigeria price of this mini laptops been sold on aliexpress,plz i need ur replies has urgent has possible.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by hahkma: 9:02am On Jan 09, 2013
hello friends,
welcome back Doc/ importer el matteo.
can someone please help me on how to spot good ratings and feedbacks on Alibaba. its just easy for me on aliexpress but not sure on Alibaba.
thanks @ all.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 09, 2013
unclenna:
Is simple:
Tha's where the FOB price comes in:
Get a local agent that will clear your goods on arrival to Nigeria (Either Lagos or Onne)
Get a shipping company
Tell your seller to give you the following information:

> the port of loading in China<

>related cargo details, such as :cargo name/weight/cartons/ etc.<

1. Cargo Description
2. Package:

A.CTN PACKAGE: CTNSize:72*28*41cm Volume of CTN in CBM G.W:21kg

>>It must be FOB terms by your supplier?<<

e.g: Place loadsadWhere the manufacturer loads your goods)
Place deliverysadWhere the manufacturer can deliver your goods)

>>Destination<<
Onne ,Port Harcourt Rivers State. Nigeria or Tincan Lagos Nigeria

Do not use any supplier that will not deliver to the shipping company you want to use.
Also try and get a supplier that is in the same district with the shipping company and have a great chat with the sales rep. he/she may decide to ship it free to the shipping company since they are in the same district no matter the distance apart.
Hope it helps
thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by wisemanj(m): 9:18am On Jan 09, 2013
unclenna: From the information at hand now it takes 40 - 50days to send goods by sea. That's why is adviceable to ship large quantity by sea.
thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by unclenna(m): 9:52am On Jan 09, 2013
This is an example of a quote from a shipping company
please kindly take notice of below rate for your reference.which will be shipped from Guangzhou to Lagos with port to port service;

Cargo details:1CBM/283KGS.

Rate:O/F:USD230.00/CBM
DOC:USD60.00/BL
CUS:USD60.00/BL

Total cost around 350.00

Duration:around 50days.

REMARK:

>1.We will collect by actual cargo info;
>2.Above quote will be valid within Jan.2013.
Compare it to $10 per Kg by air is far too high....... grin grin
Do the maths: 283kg = $350
283kg X $10 = $2830. Check out the difference....... shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by unclenna(m): 9:54am On Jan 09, 2013
unclenna: This is an example of a quote from a shipping company

Compare it to $10 per Kg by air is far too high....... grin grin
Do the maths: 283kg = $350
283kg X $10 = $2830. Check out the difference....... shocked shocked shocked shocked
Shipping by sea VOLUME SUPERSEDES WEIGHT. They charge per volume i.e CBM and not weight.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by surveycash(m): 10:12am On Jan 09, 2013
unclenna: Shipping by sea VOLUME SUPERSEDES WEIGHT. They charge per volume i.e CBM and not weight.

I'm getting interested in this. Which freight forwarder are you using and how do you pay? And the clearing agent's fee naija
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by xzibukz(m): 10:20am On Jan 09, 2013
can anyone advice me to go for dis?
$2 per one

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Israelpeters(m): 10:30am On Jan 09, 2013
there lots of scam sites on dhgate and aliexpress so beware?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Chrisvicmall: 10:33am On Jan 09, 2013
unclenna: From the information at hand now it takes 40 - 50days to send goods by sea. That's why is adviceable to ship large quantity by sea.

Which type of shipping container did you use? Next time, tell them that you want to use Maxline. It takes only 28-30days to reach Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (101)

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 / MerryBet Punt For Pride IV / My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.