Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,057 members, 7,863,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:46 AM

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] (34603 Views)

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by ikekings(m): 9:30pm On Nov 30, 2012
Redmosquito:
like......
Like you dude... angry angry angry...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Redmosquito(m): 9:31pm On Nov 30, 2012
ikekings: Like you dude... angry angry angry...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Redmosquito(m): 9:32pm On Nov 30, 2012
ikekings: Like you dude... angry angry angry...
why the f*ck will you like me?!
I aint gay you know

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by xynerise: 9:32pm On Nov 30, 2012
gree-die:

dem try sha but..........
pls stop forming extra-ordinary Nigerian girl. Na ur type dey toast boys undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by AlterEgoTM: 9:32pm On Nov 30, 2012
[size=18pt]Well can I have my Ishilove already[/size]
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 30, 2012
ItsModella: Sholly, abeg bring dopejemi out of your hiding place angry angry
He'll be late, sorry hun! We can always come back to ur slot later grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Redmosquito(m): 9:33pm On Nov 30, 2012
xynerise:
pls stop forming extra-ordinary Nigerian girl. Na ur type dey toast boys undecided
I no dey there oooo!! shocked
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 30, 2012
So far so good, no one has been caught using Google! That's a good step taken in the right direction. . .
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by ikekings(m): 9:33pm On Nov 30, 2012
Redmosquito:
why the f*ck will you like me?!
I aint gay you know
Hmmm... undecided undecided undecided...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 30, 2012
Redmosquito: .
You are not gay??!! shocked shocked shocked

Coulda fooled me!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by greedie1(f): 9:33pm On Nov 30, 2012
xynerise:
No just let me vex o! Infact, Rhymez first lines can sweep u off ur feet grin
grin grin grin

go alterego!!!
go alterego!!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Redmosquito(m): 9:33pm On Nov 30, 2012
ikekings: Hmmm... undecided undecided undecided...
I know! Muhahahahahahaha
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 30, 2012
When we were paired together for this, i knew it wasn't by sheer coincidence. I knew providence had a hand in this.
You are the woman of my dreams, they say that one cannot survive if their heart stops beating for even a second but i swear my heart stopped when i viewed your picture on facebook. It was ethereal, i actually thought rapture was upon us because you were the face of an angel.
Nneka 'cherry', we are made for each other. I see your posts here on NL and i sometimes wonder if you actually do not take those words you say out of my mouth. We think alike, talk alike and you respond to situations with the intelligence of a seasoned life student. What more can i ask for in a lady? Beautiful, caring, intelligent and above all, respect for her fellow man. Its you or no one my Cherry.:*:*:*

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by xynerise: 9:34pm On Nov 30, 2012
Redmosquito:
I no dey there oooo!! shocked
Coward !
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by ikekings(m): 9:34pm On Nov 30, 2012
sexkillz: So far so good, no one has been caught using Google! That's a good step taken in the right direction. . .
How did you know? You are not expecting me to copy and paste.. I can steal points from different sites and form a new line...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by ayobase(m): 9:34pm On Nov 30, 2012
Dyt: Buhahahahhahahahahahha
So u ppl are actually expectin BROS R231?
Muheheehehhehehehhehehhehe

He is surely gonna show up...he is still composing!
E no easy walahi.....me still don't know wetin this shollypawpaw go like!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 30, 2012
brokoto: When we were paired together for this, i knew it wasn't by sheer coincidence. I knew providence had a hand in this.
You are the woman of my dreams, they say that one cannot survive if their heart stops beating for even a second but i swear my heart stopped when i viewed your picture on facebook. It was ethereal, i actually thought rapture was upon us because you were the face of an angel.
Nneka 'cherry', we are made for each other. I see your posts here on NL and i sometimes wonder if you actually do not take those words you say out of my mouth. We think alike, talk alike and you respond to situations with the intelligence of a seasoned life student. What more can i ask for in a lady? Beautiful, caring, intelligent and above all, respect for her fellow man. Its you or no one my Cherry.:*:*:*
wow!! I like this a lot, very concise..
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Redmosquito(m): 9:35pm On Nov 30, 2012
ikekings: Hmmm... undecided undecided undecided...
***Pulls grenade pin angry angry***
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 30, 2012
At times some ppl have good lines but what they lack is presentation??
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by greedie1(f): 9:35pm On Nov 30, 2012
xynerise:
but ofcourse
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nnekacherry: 9:36pm On Nov 30, 2012
omiobo: It's like I've waited all my life for this day to come
Waiting for you so that I can show you where you rightly belong
What a joy it is to fall in love with you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
I thank God that I finally found you
I've never known a girl that makes me feel the way you do
I can't describe what I have for you but I know the feeling is so real
You are my most precious gift,an angel God sent my way to bring out the best in me
Here I am,here you are
Babe,give me your hands and let me show you the qualities I'm made of.
Nobody knows your worth more than I do
I'm the only one that can treat you the way that you deserve
If only I can have you
What more do I need from life
Because I know with you by my side i have everything
Nnekacherry each time I come across your lovely name on nairaland
One thing always come to my mind.
Even though I haven't set my eyes on you
Your choice of words,your contribution on nairaland qualifies you as one of a kind.
Out many it's you my heart long for
Babe,hold my hands,let me take you there where all your worries will fade away,where all your sorrows will be forgotten,a place where only love is celebrated.
You won't regret going on this journey with me
In the history our lives today will always be a day to remember if only you can let me hold the steering of love with you

Love you

hmmm no be small thing oo..
Lol.. Ook
Lets wait for your brother to prove himself naw...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Redmosquito(m): 9:36pm On Nov 30, 2012
brokoto: When we were paired together for this, i knew it wasn't by sheer coincidence. I knew providence had a hand in this.
You try ooo!! But HABA!! @ Bolded . You no sabi lie!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Mynd44: 9:37pm On Nov 30, 2012
Brokoto was nice
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Redmosquito(m): 9:37pm On Nov 30, 2012
xynerise:
Coward !
I go change for you here oooo!! Wetin consign me with your battles.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by greedie1(f): 9:37pm On Nov 30, 2012
nice shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by xynerise: 9:38pm On Nov 30, 2012
I need originality. Can someone use pigin english to toast pls? undecided. This is Nairaland for christ sake undecided

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by ikekings(m): 9:38pm On Nov 30, 2012
Mynd_44: Brokoto was nice
Hmmm... undecided undecided undecided... “LOVE GURU”...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 30, 2012
**whistling**
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Mynd44: 9:38pm On Nov 30, 2012
Redmosquito:
You try ooo!! But HABA!! @ Bolded . You no sabi lie!
I thought I was the only one who saw it
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 30, 2012
xynerise: I need originality. Can someone use pigin english to toast pls? undecided. This is Nairaland for christ sake undecided
really? so pidgin = originality?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Redmosquito(m): 9:39pm On Nov 30, 2012
sexkillz: **whistling**
**Cutting off his lips** angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (62) (Reply)

Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) / Omg can you imagine what this 19 years old girl posted now trending / Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.