Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,566 members, 7,861,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:50 PM

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] - Romance (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] (34586 Views)

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Mynd44: 12:43am On Dec 01, 2012
sexkillz: SEXKILLZ: wetin remain?
Minion: I tire o. . .
Abi? What else?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 12:44am On Dec 01, 2012
In the absence of Pritheeann, i await Uj-sizzle as she carefully reads and pick a guy that broke her walls. Thank you! cheesy

Quick Recap
ROMANCE SECTION REAL MEN - HALL OF FAME
* BINGER
* BROKOTO
* OAHRAY
* SEXKILLZ

More to come ladies and gentlemen cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Redmosquito(m): 12:44am On Dec 01, 2012
sexkillz: SEXKILLZ: wetin remain?
Minion: I tire o. . .
ur head dey there jare
spikes C:

What happens when a tornado meets a volcano
The universe implodes
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Oahray: 12:44am On Dec 01, 2012
Mynd and Redmos, pls woo slimyem for us.
*aside* Its gonna be epic!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Redmosquito(m): 12:45am On Dec 01, 2012
My battery almost dead oooo!! Somebody help!!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Mynd44: 12:45am On Dec 01, 2012
spikes C:

more like when an unstopable object meets an immovable one
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Redmosquito(m): 12:45am On Dec 01, 2012
Oahray: Mynd and Redmos, pls woo slimyem for us.
Go huf transformer
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 12:46am On Dec 01, 2012
LALAOSKY COPY COPY, see as you dey download everything to your diary...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Oahray: 12:46am On Dec 01, 2012
spikes C:

correct guy. Eminem would be sooooooo proud of u!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Mynd44: 12:46am On Dec 01, 2012
Oahray: Mynd and Redmos, pls woo slimyem for us.
Go and enjoy your honeymoon jorh
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Idowuogbo(f): 12:46am On Dec 01, 2012
Fawk 190 joor! Na Toto dat wan dey find. Rudy! My hand dey up o! She ko wa le sir? Ur bars mehn.... sick!!

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Goldieluks: 12:46am On Dec 01, 2012
Redmosquito: My battery almost dead oooo!! Somebody help!!!

Thank f.ckk. angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Redmosquito(m): 12:47am On Dec 01, 2012
ItsModella: LALAOSKY COPY COPY, see as you dey download everything to your diary...
hahahahaha!! Badt girl
Mynd_44:
Go and enjoy your honeymoon jorh
No mind am! The guy wan turn him new-bride to widow angry angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Goldieluks: 12:47am On Dec 01, 2012
Redmosquito:
Go hug transformer
grin grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Mynd44: 12:48am On Dec 01, 2012
Redmosquito:
hahahahaha!! Badt girl
No mind am! The guy wan turn him new-bride to widow angry angry
E sure say even im no go survive am
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Oahray: 12:48am On Dec 01, 2012
Idowuogbo: Fawk 190 joor! Na Toto dat wan dey find. Rudy! My hand dey up o! She ko wa le sir? Ur bars mehn.... sick!!
Lol... She go always talk her mind.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Redmosquito(m): 12:48am On Dec 01, 2012
Goldieluks:

Thank f.ckk. angry
hope u know say we go still meet for underworld angry angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by spikesC(m): 12:48am On Dec 01, 2012
i still no gbadu sexkillz competition ooo. It was served to him on a platter of gold.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 12:48am On Dec 01, 2012
Goldieluks: shocked shocked shocked angry angry
sweery, i 'll explain later please
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Idowuogbo(f): 12:49am On Dec 01, 2012
LastApostle:

Sweetheart, I have not woo you yet. That line of crap I presented initially was off the mile stuff. It was never intended for you but to mimic the crown prince handle in a clownish manner.

Look, my original intention was to make killz go solo which I achieved cos I don't want these all ready controversial woo gather more dust.

Killz is a woman man and he is good with you ladies. He has severally came to your rescue and I just want you to compensate his efforts. He has really won your heart before this contest.
It's official! Bobo Yi ti ya werey

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nnekacherry: 12:49am On Dec 01, 2012
190-the-clown:
Uj-sizzle

I have been here a long while, long enough to see people come and go. Long enough to see fakers, haters, player, heart breakers and liars But you have kept it real. You have been truthful to all. To me, to you and to everyone I have been reading your post and they get me mouth opened, You are so consise and truthful, you give your advise and I wonder what brain you have Perfection is not far away from you. You write well and play well I read your diary and follow each post cos I am addicted to you I can't get enough of your words and lines - I love u uj-sizzle and am sorry 4keepin u waitin bur u know personally I'l neva disapoint u bt netwrk frm my damn bb and me bin away from my pc kept me - I dnt care if u don't select me as d rite one 4u bt I prefer d real yes

Short and nice
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 12:49am On Dec 01, 2012
Uj, answer us o. I wan lock shop.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by UjSizzle(f): 12:49am On Dec 01, 2012
Great work guys.

Ruby. I like dat u perceived i love poetry n tried ur hand at it. I also love dat u knw my favourite things n ddnt promise perfection. You were confident n real.

190. That was the briefest, heartwarming post I've seen smiley. I like dat u ddnt beat arnd d bush or string pretty words n ur humility was so hard to ignore.

U are both winners, but I'm allowed just one choice.........

As much as i love poetry
i love plain word better;
as much as i admire confidence,
i am a sucker for humility

for this i choose 190 smiley

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 12:49am On Dec 01, 2012
Oahray: Sholly, you are not being fair at all. The ish is you choose THE CLOSEST to winning your heart if neither did.
they both are cheesy grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Mynd44: 12:50am On Dec 01, 2012
sexkillz: Uj, answer us o. I wan lock shop.
you know her answer already na
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by spikesC(m): 12:50am On Dec 01, 2012
Oahray: correct guy. Eminem would be sooooooo proud of u!

Yes man, am a die hard fan. 3minem
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Oahray: 12:50am On Dec 01, 2012
Mynd_44:
E sure say even im no go survive am
hehehe... So u don dey imagine the bedroom already? *cancelling moon reservation* na anoda galaxy we dey go so.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 12:51am On Dec 01, 2012
spikes C: i still no gbadu sexkillz competition ooo. It was served to him on a platter of gold.
Well well. . . Lastdisciple came to war with a gun, but he turned it around and shot himself in the balls. . .
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 12:51am On Dec 01, 2012
Shollypopz:
You'll be waiting for a very long time..Haven't I given u my reply??
As a matter of indecision executed by your lady, AYOBASE and CHRONIQUE, your SLOT is cancelled, very much like you didn't participate in the WOOING CHALLANGE Season 2 but kudos guys, we know you came.

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by RudySmith(m): 12:51am On Dec 01, 2012
uj_sizzle: Great work guys.

Ruby. I like dat u perceived i love poetry n tried ur hand at it. I also love dat u knw my favourite things n ddnt promise perfection. You were confident n real.

190. That was the briefest, heartwarming post I've seen smiley. I like dat u ddnt beat arnd d bush or string pretty words n ur humility was so hard to ignore.

U are both winners, but I'm allowed just one choice.........

As much as i love poetry
i love plain word better;
as much as i admire confidence,
i am a sucker for humility

for this i choose 190 smiley

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Redmosquito(m): 12:51am On Dec 01, 2012
190 baba. Chai! Uj sizzle u smart die
sent from Nokia
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Idowuogbo(f): 12:51am On Dec 01, 2012
Oahray: Lol... She go always talk her mind.
Abi na...I bookmarked ur bars o! Still dazed

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (62) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Azeez Abiodun Yusuf, CEO Of 9janewsarena Blogger / How My Brother Dumped His Girlfriend / Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.