Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,072 members, 7,863,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:19 AM

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] - Romance (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] (34605 Views)

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by sigmundfreud(m): 12:23am On Dec 01, 2012
LastApostle: yea...let go there.
I promise to be faithful, honest and loyal to your emotional demands. Let us be remeo and Juliet please.
...I pledge to Nigeria my Kontry!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by 1010101: 12:23am On Dec 01, 2012
sigmundfreud:
50 cents featuring Chronique!

Hahhaaaa
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 12:23am On Dec 01, 2012
RudySmith:

190 is here!!!!!

@D-explorer
can I just post my own and let 190 hide there, 2 come back later with some lame excuse?
Please go ahead!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 12:23am On Dec 01, 2012
seriously Sholly, how can you put chronique's cliche lines on the same plane with Ayobase's original lines? like really?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by slimyem: 12:23am On Dec 01, 2012
Abeg,I want to be wooed now...
...abi all the better men here nor like slimchic ni? cheesycheesycheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by UjSizzle(f): 12:23am On Dec 01, 2012
Obinoscopy:

Your Royal Crankyness, Msincredible, my ever Sizzling Uju. You flatter me my dear. You really do.

However I don't think I possess such wooing prowess, but I'm ready to learn. Yes I'm ready to learn how to woo a babe as sizzling as you. For you I'd go to the stars to learn the rhythm of wooing.

I'm waiting on 190 and rubysmith. Perhaps I can learn a wooing line or two from anyone who wins ur heart among them.

Uju dearie, you're an epitome of african beauty. Your posts and comments here on nl shows how intelligent and lively you're. You're diary shows how beautiful your heart is. You are a synonym of the word 'beauty'. Men would kill to woo you.

So wish me luck my angel as I set out on a journey to learn how to win your beautiful heart.
awwww and u ain't even competing kiss

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Redmosquito(m): 12:23am On Dec 01, 2012
Shollypopz:
You this tiny mosquito, u really want to get killed. Don't you?? angry angry
ABOMINATION
HumbledbYGrace: My aunt is dragging me to a wedding in the village.My distant cousin,I have never met before is getting married so we gotta bounce early to avoid traffic!lawd have mercy on me

May our wedding be that colourful ooo!!
****Quickly covers cheeks*******
Make I no go receive slap
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 12:23am On Dec 01, 2012
ikekings: Lmao @ayobase siggy... Upon all the lines my nikkah dropped na so the babe fall him hand yakata for ground... I knew she was going to do that...
We knew attaboy, we knew. Good you withdrew early. wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by dmcdad: 12:24am On Dec 01, 2012
It might beat your imagination that, for the little while we have known each other, I have waited for this day patiently like a man waiting for his wife to put to bed. Now that I have the opportunity to tell you what I feel about you, without regaling you with redundant words, I think it's only proper to put this in black and white straight from my heart..

Pretty, I wanna let you know that you are nature's pride, one of it's blessed creation.
You are an award winner for nature's creative design.
You are a perfect definition of beauty, and I am convinced hook, line and sinker
that you will be like a spice to my life, for without someone as gracious as you,
my life has been the essence of incompleteness.
Pretty, to be candid with you, I believe you will guide my heart with true love
and your love will bring about a re-assurance that true love exist.
Just to let you know that yesterday was only a dream and tomorrow is only a vision
but the love we will share today will make every yesterdays' dream a dream of success and every tomorrow an everlasting love
Now I know the best and suitable words to say out of my heart, because...
The pleasure for love is in loving, not for a season but always.
my love for you will never fade away because it is real and sincere.
Others keep the reward they receive due to their hardwork for pleasure,
while some keep the award they receive as their treasure,
but yours is special cuz your love will hopefully be my greatest treasure..
And, I must not forget to let you know that,
your feminine attraction which coupled with your youthfulness,
could be quite difficult for me as a young and fun-loving guy to resist.
Did I tell you that you looked ravishing? Or would I say elegant?
For the number of times we have spoken over the phone (even several times tonight)
your voice (tone) sounds as that of a fallen-angel, which drew a gentle response from me
and you must have noticed that my words are rather so insufficient to express
the ecstatic feeling I have for you.
I wish I had the grace to adore your attractive patrician, for life with you held tremendous promises.
Now I know... I have a great package...

I am sorry if you find this unnecessarily long buh the truth is that, words cannot express what I feel inside of me.
But just so you know that... True love is like a ghost which everyone talks about, but only a few have seen.
Pretty, for the little time we have known each other, you have been a margical / sparkling person in my world that was sometimes dark
and you have made me as eager for love as a chariot rider is for battle
Though it is said that love is as strong as death and jealousy is as cruel as the grave.
If a guy would be despised for giving out all his heart to love someone like you,
then I am eager and ready to face the consequences, because seeing your face is good to talk about,
and being your friend is better, but loving you is the best thing that will ever happen to me.

I want you to take cognizance of the fact that, I don't wanna make empty promises to you
that I am gonna take you round the world and all that crap.
Because, I might not be able to take you to mars, or take you round the world, neither would I promise you the world itself,
but if I were to have the world in my possession, I would gladly give the world to you,
so the world could belong to you, and I'd ask for just one thing in return....
And that's for YOU to be MINE.... (Mcdad & Mcdowell)

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Mynd44: 12:24am On Dec 01, 2012
sigmundfreud:
Chai. Wickedness
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nnekacherry: 12:24am On Dec 01, 2012
Oahray: lol. Wetin na?
But the guy true true tell babe wey e dey woo say she no be the prettiest.
Damn!

Lol.. I was suprised too..
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by 1010101: 12:24am On Dec 01, 2012
slimyem: Abeg,I want to be wooed now...

Huh?? shocked shocked
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Redmosquito(m): 12:24am On Dec 01, 2012
Obinoscopy:

Your Royal Crankyness, Msincredible, my ever Sizzling Uju. You flatter me my dear. You really do.

However I don't think I possess such wooing prowess, but I'm ready to learn. Yes I'm ready to learn how to woo a babe as sizzling as you. For you I'd go to the stars to learn the rhythm of wooing.

I'm waiting on 190 and rubysmith. Perhaps I can learn a wooing line or two from anyone who wins ur heart among them.

Uju dearie, you're an epitome of african beauty. Your posts and comments here on nl shows how intelligent and lively you're. You're diary shows how beautiful your heart is. You are a synonym of the word 'beauty'. Men would kill to woo you.

So wish me luck my angel as I set out on a journey to learn how to win your beautiful heart.
SHUTTUP JARE!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 12:25am On Dec 01, 2012
LastApostle:

You are still awake just to drum support for your sexkillz and he has equally been yoking with Vivian courting her fancy. The'' prize''is already seen to be prejudice in her response to sexkillz advances.

For that fact, I renege on my intentions because when I see sentimental bullshiiit I just know.
GBAM!!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 12:25am On Dec 01, 2012
D-Explorer:
SLOT 10 - Dmcdad and Chukskalidon to wooPritheeann *searching but can't see your lady viewing* I'm sorry we might have your SLOT postponed till later today cheesy
ok thanks. Later in d day*sleep sleep*
sigmundfreud:
Oh blood of St Patrick. . .
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Oahray: 12:25am On Dec 01, 2012
slimyem: Abeg,I want to be wooed now...
gbam!

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by UjSizzle(f): 12:25am On Dec 01, 2012
lalaosky:
hush..stop exposing me

and he posts!!!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by ikekings(m): 12:25am On Dec 01, 2012
sexkillz: We knew attaboy, we knew. Good you withdrew early. wink
I saw it coming bro...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 12:25am On Dec 01, 2012
ROMANCE SECTION REAL MEN - HALL OF FAME
* BINGER
* BROKOTO
* OAHRAY
* SEXKILLZ

More to come as the ladies make their decisions.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by sigmundfreud(m): 12:25am On Dec 01, 2012
Shollypopz: @ayobase: I love that name u gave me....."Oluwaniisola".
@Chronique: Very funny! "can i be ur romeo,while i be ur juliet, person wey nor like am fit go chop poo inside toilet,..."

None stood out more than the other, I pick both of them! cheesy grin grin grin
A Twist in the Tale...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Redmosquito(m): 12:25am On Dec 01, 2012
dmcdad: It might beat your imagination that, for the little while we have known each other, I have waited for this day patiently like a man waiting for his wife to put to bed. Now that I have the opportunity to tell you what I feel about you, without regaling you with redundant words, I think it's only proper to put this in black and white straight from my heart..

Chai, I wanna let you know that you are nature's pride, one of it's blessed creation.
You are an award winner for nature's creative design.
You are a perfect definition of beauty, and I am convinced hook, line and sinker
that you will be like a spice to my life, for without someone as gracious as you,
my life has been the essence of incompleteness.
Anne, to be candid with you, I believe you will guide my heart with true love
and your love will bring about a re-assurance that true love exist.
Just to let you know that yesterday was only a dream and tomorrow is only a vision
but the love we will share today will make every yesterdays' dream a dream of success and every tomorrow an everlasting love
Now I know the best and suitable words to say out of my heart, because...
The pleasure for love is in loving, not for a season but always.
my love for you will never fade away because it is real and sincere.
Others keep the reward they receive due to their hardwork for pleasure,
while some keep the award they receive as their treasure,
but yours is special cuz your love will hopefully be my greatest treasure..
And, I must not forget to let you know that,
your feminine attraction which coupled with your youthfulness,
could be quite difficult for me as a young and fun-loving guy to resist.
Did I tell you that you looked ravishing? Or would I say elegant?
For the number of times we have spoken over the phone (even several times tonight)
your voice (tone) sounds as that of a fallen-angel, which drew a gentle response from me
and you must have noticed that my words are rather so insufficient to express
the ecstatic feeling I have for you.
I wish I had the grace to adore your attractive patrician, for life with you held tremendous promises.
Now I know... I have a great package...

I am sorry if you find this unnecessarily long buh the truth is that, words cannot express what I feel inside of me.
But just so you know that... True love is like a ghost which everyone talks about, but only a few have seen.
Anne, for the little time we have known each other, you have been a margical / sparkling person in my world that was sometimes dark
and you have made me as eager for love as a chariot rider is for battle
Though it is said that love is as strong as death and jealousy is as cruel as the grave.
If a guy would be despised for giving out all his heart to love someone like you,
then I am eager and ready to face the consequences, because seeing your face is good to talk about,
and being your friend is better, but loving you is the best thing that will ever happen to me.

I want you to take cognizance of the fact that, I don't wanna make empty promises to you
that I am gonna take you round the world and all that crap.
Because, I might not be able to take you to mars, or take you round the world, neither would I promise you the world itself,
but if I were to have the world in my possession, I would gladly give the world to you,
so the world could belong to you, and I'd ask for just one thing in return....
And that's for YOU to be MINE.... (Mcdad & Mcdowell)
Why na? I no like long things na
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by dmcdad: 12:26am On Dec 01, 2012
@Chukskalidon oya oooo. Post make we wait for Pritheeann cus she dey find am difficult to log in bu she go enter asap
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Mynd44: 12:26am On Dec 01, 2012
Can someone tell that guy to remove the girl's real name from his lines?

Dude peeps can run a FB search you know
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by RudySmith(m): 12:26am On Dec 01, 2012
I had something completely different in mind, but Uj_sizzle looked like she like poetry, so here is me trying 2 b *poetic*:

[b]They say it was the nairaland wooing challenge; but thinking about u like this feels so strange.
I practically don't know you; and here I am trying to woo you.

I read ur diary and understood u better; but meeting u 4 real is what I aim higher.
We will definitely b great friends; I can already picture it buddies on Nairaland.

one nighty (190) said he was on the motorway; ahahaha scared I guess he is running away.
but then again he is Nairaland #1 lady hater; so whatever he says shouldn't really matter.

I can picture him trying 2 find something to say; bla bla bla no better than what rhymZ wrote today.
R231 and dopemeji let some ladies down; no worries about me I'll be on top like ur crown.

They say we are in slot number 9; but between you and I it can only be prime time.
Then they changed it to slot number 8; the earlier the better so we can b mate.
Vicky took her time 2 choose Binger; but with us no time 2 waste Rudy is the winner.

I read somewhere that ur brother is ur rock; lucky him I just wanna b ur private doc.
care and nurse u whenever u r down; dance 4 u or act like a clown.

If we could turn into a cartoon character; u would be my Marge and I would b ur Homer.
No matter how clumsy I may ever be; always remember that U will be my #1 priority.

Brokoto and Oahray just won their slot; one thing for sure one nighty (190) cannot.
Damn!!! Last apostle oh no you DID NOT; that was really lame abeg commot.
Sexkillz is the winner what do we expect; these lines were priceless, respect.

Now 190 say he is sick and went into hiding, bro it's the fear of Rudy that had u all shaking.
Oh here he finally shows up after all the delay, take this poem away and study it for a brighter day.

But let me get back to what I came here for; Uj_sizzle and I wooing for just a little more.
I can taste ur essence sweet and gentle like the sun in Ryhad; feels wonderful like ur fingers on ur phone keypad.

Mtn is better in a particular spot in ur bed; let me join you there and try to get into your head.
you have 3 pillows every night for company; throw them all away and use the arms of Rudy.

How dare this guy left you for a football match; me I no do am u r my number one catch.
Most Nigerians in this world prioritize money; but with u by my side the aim is love for eternity.

Where would we b without God the divine; praying right now he said u should b mine.
He must give you the desires of ur heart; Rudy is the one and nothing can tear us apart.

In fact let's forget about this wooing challenge here; let me pick u up and we can just disappear.
but if you want us to start this beautiful love story; u have to do what's right and remember 2 choose ME.[/b]

3 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 01, 2012
Mynd_44:
Chai. Wickedness
More like Knock Out
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by EzePromoe: 12:27am On Dec 01, 2012
GOOD MORNING, EVERYBODY! OFF TO BED!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Obinoscopy(m): 12:27am On Dec 01, 2012
uj_sizzle:
awwww and u ain't even competing kiss

Thanks hon.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by 190theclown: 12:28am On Dec 01, 2012
Uj-sizzle

I have been here a long while, long enough to see people come and go. Long enough to see fakers, haters, player, heart breakers and liars But you have kept it real. You have been truthful to all. To me, to you and to everyone I have been reading your post and they get me mouth opened, You are so consise and truthful, you give your advise and I wonder what brain you have Perfection is not far away from you. You write well and play well I read your diary and follow each post cos I am addicted to you I can't get enough of your words and lines - I love u uj-sizzle and am sorry 4keepin u waitin bur u know personally I'l neva disapoint u bt netwrk frm my damn bb and me bin away from my pc kept me - I dnt care if u don't select me as d rite one 4u bt I prefer d real yes
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by slimyem: 12:28am On Dec 01, 2012
1010101:

Huh?? shocked shocked
Its harmless sweetie..
You know it can be no one but you! wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 12:28am On Dec 01, 2012
190 POST YOUR WOOING LINES. Thank you! smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 12:29am On Dec 01, 2012
190-the-clown:
Uj-sizzle

I have been here a long while, long enough to see people come and go. Long enough to see fakers, haters, player, heart breakers and liars But you have kept it real. You have been truthful to all. To me, to you and to everyone I have been reading your post and they get me mouth opened, You are so consise and truthful, you give your advise and I wonder what brain you have Perfection is not far away from you. You write well and play well I read your diary and follow each post cos I am addicted to you I can't get enough of your words and lines - I love u uj-sizzle and am sorry 4keepin u waitin bur u know personally I'l neva disapoint u bt netwrk frm my damn bb and me bin away from my pc kept me - I dnt care if u don't select me as d rite one 4u bt I prefer d real yes
short but real, carry go jare 190...

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (62) (Reply)

Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? / The Chop And Clean Mouth Syndrome. / Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.