Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,026 members, 7,956,800 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:21 PM

Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share (28713 Views)

Budget: South-West Gets Lion’s Share Of Projects / Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns / Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by superendowed: 4:52am On Dec 01, 2012
Baby mama:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Why are men like this
Hidden children all over the place
Same way Abiola died and over 100 kids crawled out from under olumo rock to claim property sotay they had to do DNA tests to sort out who is who
Bola Ige died,a daughter surfaced out of no where
Enwere died,a hidden mistress appeared with kids
Gani died,we saw some strange women included in the will
Haba!
This is too much
When OBJ dies I am sure there will be women and children from all 6 geopolitical zones all looking like chimpanzees coming to get their share
So far we have never heard of a Mrs Wole Soyinka but I bet you the day he dies,they will come out with their children

Good for Bianca,she got some good property there. cool cool cool

Bad belle. Wetin obasanjo do you self??!
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by REALIKUKU: 5:32am On Dec 01, 2012
Fill so happy that at last the family of the greatest army officer ever leaved in africa in his unmatched wisdom detailed his wil in an organize way.
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Nobody: 5:40am On Dec 01, 2012
REALIKUKU: Fill so happy that at last the family of the greatest army officer ever leaved in africa in his unmatched wisdom detailed his wil in an organize way.

Very shameless comment. Such a gullible human being.
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Boicc(m): 5:55am On Dec 01, 2012
modelmike7: . . . . . . . . The Previous guy used 'have a daughter' you corrected him that it should have been 'has a daughter', I hereby correct both of you guys and almost all the 10 members "liking" your comments with the following correction : 'Have' is plural past tense, e.g, We (I and my wife) have a daughter.. . . .. Has is singular Present tense, e.g 'He has a daughter'.. . . .. Had is singular and plural past tense, e.g 'He had a daughter', so the correct sentence is : so he 'had' a daughter outside wedlock without his family member knowing?. . . . Gosh. You guys took me back to my secondary school days. I hope everyone learnt one or two things on this. It could be of help in the future, you never can tell! All d best. Thank You? Pls Dont Mention!!! . . . . . @Topic. . . . . E no easy make person fine na! Who says d beautiful ones are not yet born? Wey dem don dey collect properties sef!!! .
let me skul u a little,...it aint pls dont mention but rather pls dont mention it...
Tank me later.
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Nobody: 6:21am On Dec 01, 2012
I didn't see Debe Ojukwu mentioned in the will ooo.
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Pennywise(m): 7:53am On Dec 01, 2012
Ojukwu dıd not do well ın refusıng to address the Debe Ojukwu questıon.

If he had doubt abt Debe's paternıty, why dıdnt he request for a DNA test? If he was beıng dısınherıted bc he was dısappoınted ın Debe or hıs mother he should have so ındıcated.

For Debe, hıs chıldren and possıbly grandchıldren d wıll ıs a terrıble embarrassment. It created more problems than ıt solved and ıt further exposed the less than edıfyıng aspect of the Ikemba. In thıs respect ı wıll say he was wıcked and ırresponsıble

He dıdnt need to have bequeathed Debe any belongıng I am sure the son would have been satısfıed ıf hıs lıngerıng paternıty had been resolved ın the wıll.
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Adamo84(m): 8:06am On Dec 01, 2012
Baby mama:

Why are men like this
Same way Abiola died and over 100 kids crawled out from under olumo rock to claim property sotay they had to do DNA tests to sort out who is who
Haba!
This is too much
When OBJ dies I am sure there will be women and children from all 6 geopolitical zones all looking like chimpanzees coming to get their share
So far we have never heard of a Mrs Wole Soyinka but I bet you the day he dies,they will come out with their children

this is what we get when some naturally endowed men are restricted to stick with 1woman, and in reality, they are not satisfied. Where did this issue of 1Man 1wife erupt from self? Just asking.
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by kokoA(m): 8:09am On Dec 01, 2012
undecidedHmmm.. Na wah oo.. Now I know why madam patience said "He died yet his MANHOOD lives on. undecided
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Adamo84(m): 8:13am On Dec 01, 2012
acidtalk:

I want to use this Medium to announce to the entire World that I am Dangote's son. I don't want to wait till he dies before I get recognized.

Henceforth I want to be known and addressed as Aliko Acidtalk Dangote Jnr.

All documents remain valid.

WAEC, Havard, Oxford, Cambridge, London Business School Please take Note.
Laugh wan burst my Belle. Chai! This guy is a Clown.
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Adamo84(m): 8:18am On Dec 01, 2012
Baby mama:

grin grin grin
Honestly
Men are something else.
One in my town was married with no kids or so we thought
At his death a woman showed up from another state altogether in a hiace bus with 5 hefty boys and began sharing her own funeral program complete with family photos ,the sons spitting image of the dead guy
The bonafide wife fainted right there and had to be carried away
She obviously married the Man for His Property then, who know If she even killed the man to inherit His Properties and after the deed was done, She got bitten by the Man's Copies lipsrsealed
Baby mama:

grin grin grin
Honestly
Men are something else.
One in my town was married with no kids or so we thought
At his death a woman showed up from another state altogether in a hiace bus with 5 hefty boys and began sharing her own funeral program complete with family photos ,the sons spitting image of the dead guy
The bonafide wife fainted right there and had to be carried away
She obviously married the Man for His Property then, who know If she even killed the man to inherit His Properties and after the deed was done, She got bitten by the Man's Copies
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Adamo84(m): 8:34am On Dec 01, 2012
kingoflag:

Everything you wrote up there is absolute rubbish. Abiola, Bola Ige, Gani, and OBJ are known to have fathered kids with various women. Abiola, even before death, was notorious for this fact. So, its either youre young, brain-dead, or just being plain disingenuous that you'll claim ignorance of this fact. That aside, it is the norm (more than the exception) in Yoruba land to be polygamous. "We" may not agree with it, but we are generally not surprised.

Ojukwu's culture on the other hand abhors Bigamy/Polygamy--- and in addition to his Catholic faith--- this action of a previously unknown daughter popping out from nowhere makes him "look" hypocritical. But that was his life, and he was an adult, and if he didnt commit any crimes when he had that child, then, well, not much can be said by any outsider--- So, maybe you shouldnt be casting aspersions at others.

However, what bothers me though, is the fact that he didnt leave even a dime for Biafran Veterans. This to me is a huge shame and I'd like to see how people will defend this, because I know people are sure to attack it.
God Bless you for you beat Me to that respons, I was trying to respond to that Mofo but couldn't find the right words. Thank you and God Bless you.
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Abagworo(m): 9:11am On Dec 01, 2012
Ojukwu's will is symbolic in a sense that it has solved a lot of stereotype which has been used to demonize Igbos for years. One of it is that women cannot inherit property. We once argued and I said it then that the only thing a woman cannot inherit is the "Isiobi" which is the house in the family compound. That one is exclusively for the "Opara" or 1st son. Ojukwu willed more of his estate to his wife and female children.
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by omenka(m): 9:48am On Dec 01, 2012
Baby mama:

Why are men like this
Haba!
This is too much

Funiest post I'd ever read on nairaland!! grin
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by funkybaby(f): 9:56am On Dec 01, 2012
Baby mama:

Why are men like this
Haba!
This is too much

grin grin grin grin grin
the fear of naija men is the beginning of wisdom tongue

@post
It surprising that Bianca was unaware he had a love child. Ojukwu made it seem they were sooooooo close, so much in loveeeeeeeeeeeee and best of friends.it shocking he carried such secret to the grave.

hmmm. . . . he may have fathered the child while he was with Bianca - which means he cheated on her and he probably felt she would have dropped him like hot trash if she had found out.

that said, if it is confirmed that fathered the child during 'extra curricular' affairs he had while he was with Bianca , I hope she remarries a Yoruba man . . . preferably a man from Awolowo's hometown and changes her name to something like Bianca Ojukwu-Ogunshina grin grin grin
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 01, 2012
We saw how Abiola's will was handled ..how Gani's was handled...now we would see how this will eventually be messed up..
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by geez1: 9:59am On Dec 01, 2012
How come nothing went to MASSOB?

Awolowo was by far a decent man than this coward that signed his Will on the laps of pleasure

He even ignored one if his children, Slyvester, in the Will

And I'm surprised that with all the noise ... this was all he had. Feel sorry for Emeka Ojukuw Jnr but he should have known the kind of father he had and where's the 30% of Ikoyi some Biafrans who claim to own 99.9% of Lagos, have always made us believe he had
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Aadibros: 10:02am On Dec 01, 2012
dayokanu:

So Ojuku has been a disappointment all his life even to his widow.

What a Shame. Fled warfront, Rejected by his people , died deaf dumb and lonely in London, His brother helped him phucck his wife and a lifetime disappointment to his wife. Diary of a Failure Odumegwu Ojuku. He never succeeded at anything in his life

It's evident daat u r a poverty stricken wretched bastard.

U hv nothing neither does your generation. Who aare you to say he neva achievved anythng? Nobody in your family haaas eva achievved wot he achieved.

Am sure your family members won't mind claaiming to be his children just to get maayb d door of his dog's kernel.
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by geez1: 10:05am On Dec 01, 2012
Aadibros:

U hv nothing neither does your generation. Who aare you to say he neva achievved anythng? Nobody in your family haaas eva achievved wot he achieved.

Am sure your family members won't mind claaiming to be his children just to get maayb d door of his dog's kernel.

What did Oju Iku achieve sir?

The 3 million lives wasted was an achievement as far as you're concerned right?
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Aadibros: 10:05am On Dec 01, 2012
dayokanu:

What did Ojuku achieve by himself.

His father Louis Ojuku was a succefull man and one of the richest men in the 1930s

Emeka Ojuku was a failure, failed at everything he laid his hands on and a disappointment to his wife

You dis idiot, wot hv u achieved in ur life? FOOL!!!
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by funkybaby(f): 10:12am On Dec 01, 2012
geez*:

Awolowo was by far a decent man than this coward that signed his Will on the laps of pleasure

He even ignored one if his children, Slyvester, in the Will

And I'm surprised that with all the noise ... this was all he had. Feel sorry for Emeka Ojukuw Jnr but he should have known the kind of father he had and where's the 30% of Ikoyi some Biafrans who claim to own 99.9% of Lagos, have always made us believe he had

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

you dey mind the yeye biafrans? ikoyi ko, ikorodu ni grin

there was no mention in the will of a single property he owned in lagos . . . .

with all the noise he made about biafra. . . . i thought he owned property at port harcourt, onitsha, etc. dude has obviously been broke for years undecided
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by OneNaira6: 10:16am On Dec 01, 2012
Andre Uweh:
How about the houses in Lagos?. Who got them?.

It is his father's property is it not? It is not his to give away.
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by geez1: 10:30am On Dec 01, 2012
One_Naira:

It is his father's property is it not? It is not his to give away.

So who did his father will them to abi Oju Iku was survived by his father Ni? Houses that are now inhabited by Yoruba families and businesses. Dey there dey dream
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Nightshift(m): 10:30am On Dec 01, 2012
kingoflag:

Im tired of replying you, you make no sense and all you seem to want to do is keep impressing it upon me that youre a SouthAfricanWine-Drinking-Liberal-Residing-In-Germany.... oh, and that its -7degrees wherever you are.

SMH

By the way, Why do you keep referring to Chief C.C Onoh (Bianca's Dad) as "Her"? Dont you think itd be wiser to perfect your "gender differentiation" before delving into foreign politics,cultures, and/or ideologies?
You can also make a mistake like i did in that gender mixup. You're quite an intolerant man. You also seem to drive some excitement in passing quick judgment on others.
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by OneNaira6: 10:37am On Dec 01, 2012
geez*:

So who did his father will them to abi Oju Iku was survived by his father Ni? Houses that are now inhabited by Yoruba families and businesses. Dey there dey dream

Dude don't ever address me again cause all your post are usually stupid or ignorant. I don't waste my time on that type of bs, probably would have done it months ago but now i'm tried of it so find those in your childish level. Don't address me again.
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by geez1: 10:43am On Dec 01, 2012
One_Naira:

Dude don't ever address me again cause all your post are usually stupid or ignorant. I don't waste my time on that type of bs, probably would have done it months ago but now i'm tried of it so find those in your childish level. Don't address me again.

Ode! So you're the mature one but without any trace of intelligence. You may wanna do a research on my post and get back to me. Brainless fish
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by OneNaira6: 10:56am On Dec 01, 2012
geez*:

Ode! So you're the mature one but without any trace of intelligence. You may wanna do a research on my post and get back to me. Brainless fish

Dude look for those in your childish level. There isn't any ounce of anything to research in your post hence the term "stupid and ignorant". You're boring, predictable even, and I don't know about anyone else but I'm tired of that bs. If it was months ago, I probably would have engaged you but I'm tried and bored of it so I am asking nicely "don't ever address me again".
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Tolexander: 10:57am On Dec 01, 2012
Aadibros:

ya right man! Pretty sure this guy cant achieve 1% of ojukwu's achievement. Is it easy to claim all that belong to ones father? easy to flee a warfront? Easy to lose a senatorial election in 1's backyard and presidential election? Easy to be a paedophile? What a very great achievement that can never be matched!

2 Likes

Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by geez1: 11:14am On Dec 01, 2012
One_Naira:

Dude look for those in your childish level. There isn't any ounce of anything to research in your post hence the term "stupid and ignorant". You're boring, predictable even, and I don't know about anyone else but I'm tired of that bs. If it was months ago, I probably would have engaged you but I'm tried and bored of it so I am asking nicely "don't ever address me again".

And you responded to me after all that ranting!? You're the king of eediots! Besides I told you what I know and you don't argue when you don't have an idea. Besides it seems you're too retarded to understand my post that has degenerated into your display of stupidity. Sir Louis Ojukwu had several houses in Ikoyi and no one is disputing that but make no mistake about it
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by ichidodo: 11:23am On Dec 01, 2012
odogwu-x:
Una tin god awo was a village champ who couldn't hack it in presidential elections and lost to a school teacher called shagari so what d fvck is your point.as for ojukwu's brother and his wife, U dey there where they dey hump abi u don fantasise about bianca with your jar of vaseline sotay u dey see stars and tings.

*in shao khan's voice* FINISH HIM!
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by OneNaira6: 11:38am On Dec 01, 2012
geez*:

And you responded to me after all that ranting!? You're the king of eediots! Besides I told you what I know and you don't argue when you don't have an idea. Besides it seems you're too retarded to understand my post that has degenerated into your display of stupidity. Sir Louis Ojukwu had several houses in Ikoyi and no one is disputing that but make no mistake about it

ROFL weak. Yet he wonders why I just called him stup1d and ignorant. Contradicting himself just to try and at least come off smart and counteract what I said without me actually saying anything. LMFAO. Dude reread your first post, read the one you addressed to me and then reread this one. ROFLMFAO. I won't lie, that had me cracking up. Thanks for the comedy though. I tell you to look for people in your level for a reason.
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by fankasibe: 11:54am On Dec 01, 2012
chai!!!!!......this is how some men disgrace themselves even after their death.......Bianca, i will come get some of those charms from you!!!
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 01, 2012
geez*:

geez* please don't mention Pa Awo in the same sentence with Ojuiku...they didn't play in the same league..Papa was and is still far bigger than the biggest coward Nigeria ever produced.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I’m Not Obasanjo’s Concubine –ezekwesili / Proposed Immunity For Senate President, Speaker Etal: Dead On Arrival (DOA) / Probe Of Judges: Judges In Trouble Over Bank Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.