Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share (28506 Views)

Budget: South-West Gets Lion’s Share Of Projects / Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns / Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by babyboy3(m): 8:29pm On Nov 30, 2012
Nightshift: You were perhaps a baby-boy in 1990. Was her Crown taken from her? Definitely not, please don't sound irrational.

She won it yes, but the whole thing was a farce from Silver-bird (Ben Bruce) It was a joke, it was a contestant from Venezuela and another that passed out, tell why did she relinquish the title?
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Classicalman(m): 8:30pm On Nov 30, 2012
Baby mama:

You see the reason why you men should not play away matches
Just marry one woman and stick to her
All these marry here,remarry there,born here born there dey confusing

You are talking off point my dear. My question was, isn't that old man a bit too old to be Ojukwu's son?
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 30, 2012
Nightshift: Such reasoning is only possible in a weak culture like ours. Do you know how many years between Talk Show host Larry King and his current wife? We have to get over unnecessary conservative values. Besides, Onoh later accepted her daughter's wish. Bianca's mother supported her from the beginning.

Yeah, in YOUR society and YOUR Culture! Fortunately, I also share cultures with Larry King and I can tell you blatantly that in the Marital Department (in the court of public opinion) Larry King is a failure. So what are you trying to sell me?

I do not care either way that Ojukwu and Bianca ended up together; they were both adults, thus they knew what they were doing. However, I think it is perverted, sick and selfish to decide that the one woman you want also happens to be your god daughter (and child of your friend) whom you were older than by more than 30yrs. I do not care how much you revere Ojukwu, I think that action was sick. Before you Justify Ojukwu's actions with respect to courting Bianca, Google the name "WOODY ALLEN" and see what comes up. His case is eerily similar to Ojukwu's --- Larry King is not a good example.

You are making a mistake thinking I have a problem with the age difference. No, I dont. Anyone can find love in any circumstance. Love transcends a lot of things including age. But, sometimes you gotta let your morals play the lead role in your decisions, and marrying your God-daughter or Step-Daughter-- no matter how you want to spin it-- shows that you lack (and have no respect for) certain simple and very important principles that normal everyday people in modern society are supposed to have.

4 Likes

Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Nightshift(m): 8:39pm On Nov 30, 2012
Being in secondary school in Enugu when Bianca Onoh came to limelight, having friends who worked for her brother GB and having lived in one of Chief Onoh's houses at GRA Enugu, makes it impossible for me to accept any lies against Onoh family. Bianca was born in a rich and hardworking family. She loved Ojukwu with all her life. Fertig!!

2 Likes

Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Classicalman(m): 8:41pm On Nov 30, 2012
baby-boy:

She won it yes, but the whole thing was a farce from Silver-bird (Ben Bruce) It was a joke, it was a contestant from Venezuela and another that passed out, tell why did she relinquish the title?

Silverbird organised it in 1985? Dude, are u sure u ain't high on some cheap weed?
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by aglomar: 8:43pm On Nov 30, 2012
Nice
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Nightshift(m): 8:45pm On Nov 30, 2012
kingoflag:

Yeah, in YOUR society and YOUR Culture! Fortunately, I also share cultures with Larry King and I can blatantly tell you that in the Marital Department (in the eyes of public opinion) Larry King is a failure. So what are you trying to sell me?

I do not care either way that Ojukwu and Bianca ended up together; they were both adults, thus they knew what they were doing. However, I think it is perverted, sick and selfish to decide that the one woman you want also happens to be your god daughter (and child of your friend) whom you were older than by more than 30yrs. I do not care how much you revere Ojukwu, I think that action was sick. Before you Justify Ojukwu's actions with respect to courting Bianca, Google the name "WOODY ALLEN" and see what comes up. His case is eerily similar to Ojukwu's --- Larry King is not a good example.

You are making a mistake thinking I have a problem with the age difference. No, I dont. Anyone can find love in any circumstance. Love transcends a lot of things including age. But, sometimes you gotta let your morals play the lead role in your decisions, and marrying your God-daughter or Step-Daughter-- no matter how you want to spin it-- shows that you lack (and have no respect for) certain simple and very important principles that normal everyday people in modern society are supposed to have.
As a conservative, you are entitled to your opinion and world views; and as a liberal, i'm entitled to my views as wells. We're from different aisle. Isn't that the beauty of democracy?
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Ogojohn(m): 8:47pm On Nov 30, 2012
Baby mama:

Abi o
Why do men leave such conditions,how can you control your wife in death?this is so common
Men think they are smart
That is exactly what any wise woman will do
Sell the land and buy another then re- marry
cool cool
a woman can't sell such inherited land in IGBO land. no one will buy such land from a woman. so ojukwu knows what he is talking about
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Ojiofor: 8:55pm On Nov 30, 2012
Any property willed to Bianca is indirectly willed to her 2 sons.na so i see am.
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 30, 2012
Nightshift: As a conservative, you are entitled to your opinion and world views; and as a liberal, i'm entitled to my views as wells. We're from different aisle. Isn't that the beauty of democracy?

When did I ever say anything about conservatism or liberalism?

Besides, my take on a single action is what makes you decide that Im conservative and youre liberal? First, it was assuming my culture, now its on to assuming my political leanings or social ideology. What the hell has this discussion got to do with "the beauty of democracy".

Honestly, you sound like you just came off the boat and are just eager to use these new words you just learned.
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Nightshift(m): 9:01pm On Nov 30, 2012
kingoflag:

Why would you add words to my original post, then put it up as if I originally made the post? When did I ever say anything about conservatism or liberalism?

Besides, my take on an action is what makes you decide that Im conservative and youre liberal? First, it was assuming my culture, now its on to assuming my political leanings or social ideology. What the hell has this discussion got to do with "the beauty of democracy".

Honestly, you sound like you just came off the boat and are just eager to use these new words you just learned.
Sorry, but i quickly corrected it. I'm currently enjoying a bottle of a nice South African red wine in cold Germany(-7degrees). Do conservatives like red wine?
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by EKARO(m): 9:03pm On Nov 30, 2012
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by bukatyne(f): 9:03pm On Nov 30, 2012
E_KARO: women are something else.so nowshe was the only one making sacrifices .did someone force her to stay? This will teach men that some women r hoes.period

have u heard of sarcasm? reread my post wit emphasis of on d quotes.
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 30, 2012
Nightshift: Sorry, but i quickly corrected it. I'm currently enjoying a bottle of a nice South African red wine in cold Germany(-7degrees). Do conservatives like red wine?

Germany!!! And hes here telling us about Larry King, U.S, Conservatives and Liberals. My man, shut the hell up, sit your wannabe a** in a corner somewhere and sip your red wine in peace. You dont sound sane.
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by ejyko4aek(m): 9:05pm On Nov 30, 2012
woman power so nothing 4 us
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by NegroNtns(m): 9:10pm On Nov 30, 2012
Andre Uweh:
How about the houses in Lagos?. Who got them?.

...did you find who got these houses yet? You have 6 months, no.....make it 60hrs, to find who will get them.
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by outofthebox: 9:11pm On Nov 30, 2012
Nightshift: Back in 1985 after Bianca won Miss Nigeria contest, rumours were that Chief C.C.Onoh was against her coal-city queen daughter having an affair with Ikemba. Nobody could then imagine how strong their love was, or that Bianca would become the most important person in Ojukwu's life. Destiny makes people...
Are u for real?a light skinned ting brain-washes an old man dat he neglects his first son and dumps his wealth in the hands of smone not old enough as his first son..and u open ur mouth to call him hero?he didnt manage his family well and dats unlike igbo..d family would be in crisis forever..

3 Likes

Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Nightshift(m): 9:12pm On Nov 30, 2012
@Kingoflag, you really seem conservative in your argument. That you have problem with Ojukwu/Bianca marriage means that you prefer a more conservative marriage setup. Some people in your culture will no doubt have no problem with such.
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Solozzo(m): 9:12pm On Nov 30, 2012
Baby mama:

You see the reason why you men should not play away matches
Just marry one woman and stick to her
All these marry here,remarry there,born here born there dey confusing

Many women are also involved in this kind of behaviour too. Contraception is the key.
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by outofthebox: 9:16pm On Nov 30, 2012
Nightshift: Being in secondary school in Enugu when Bianca Onoh came to limelight, having friends who worked for her brother GB and having lived in one of Chief Onoh's houses at GRA Enugu, makes it impossible for me to accept any lies against Onoh family. Bianca was born in a rich and hardworking family. She loved Ojukwu with all her life. Fertig!!
Dont get it twisted,it wouldnt cost a woman to fake love to get hold of ojukwu's belongings..dont be naive??
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Ogojohn(m): 9:16pm On Nov 30, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

...did you find who got these houses yet? You have 6 months, no.....make it 60hrs, to find who will get them.
THE LAGOS HOUSES WAS RETURNED TO THE REAL OWNERS.OTL. HIS FATHERS COMPANY
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 30, 2012
outofthebox:
Are u for real?a light skinned ting brain-washes an old man dat he neglects his first son and dumps his wealth in the hands of smone not old enough as his first son..and u open ur mouth to call him hero?he didnt manage his family well and dats unlike igbo..d family would be in crisis forever..

Let me teach you Igbo culture
Call it what you may but if a man did not carry wine and properly ask for a woman's hand in marriage and perform the necessary marital rights,the child in question cannot be counted as his children.
That is just the way it is
If a woman likes let her deliver triplets,all boys ,if he did not marry her in the proper traditional way before or after the birth,the children belong to the mother and her family not the man and so have no inheritance unless the man chooses to recognize them in a will
Without a will he gets nada
I am surprised he is bearing Ojukwu as his last name

In Igboland if the mother was not a wife,the children bear their mother's last name
There is a clear distinction in Igbo custom between a wife and a concubine or mistress
They are not on equal footing
So the man should stop claiming first son,Ojukwu never married his mother and did not recognize him as first son

Conversely if a married woman leaves her matrimonial home without a proper divorce traditionally where a portion of the bride price is returned to her husband,every or any child she decides to have outside belong to the husband according to Igbo culture .

. .
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by EKARO(m): 9:20pm On Nov 30, 2012
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by babyboy3(m): 9:21pm On Nov 30, 2012
Classicalman:

Silverbird organised it in 1985? Dude, are u sure u ain't high on some cheap weed?

I deal with fact not illusion

You need to check your Medi prescription you might need an upgrade on your dosage

Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Nightshift(m): 9:23pm On Nov 30, 2012
kingoflag:

Germany!!! And hes here telling us about Larry King, U.S, Conservatives and Liberals. My man, shut the hell up, sit your wannabe a** in a corner somewhere and sip your red wine in peace. You dont sound sane.
Who gets mad sipping a glass of wine? Though far away, but well informed about happenings in Igboland. Could i have wrote about someone here in Bavaria than a popular US celebrity? The world is small my friend. You want to hear about Jay Leno? As for a wannabe, what the hell is that, harry?
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by NegroNtns(m): 9:26pm On Nov 30, 2012
Ogojohn: THE LAGOS HOUSES WAS RETURNED TO THE REAL OWNERS.OTL. HIS FATHERS COMPANY

Ohh, thanks! I thought they were abandoned....getting ready to put my foot on it. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by NegroNtns(m): 9:29pm On Nov 30, 2012
Baby mama:

Let me teach you Igbo culture
Call it what you may but if a man did not carry wine and properly ask for a woman's hand in marriage and perform the necessary marital rights,the child in question cannot be counted as his children.
That is just the way it is
If a woman likes let her deliver triplets,all boys ,if he did not marry her in the proper traditional way before or after the birth,the children belong to the mother not the man and so have no inheritance unless the man chooses to recognize them in a will
Without a will he gets nada
I am surprised he is bearing Ojukwu as his last name

In Igboland if the mother was not a wife,the children bear their mother's last name
There is a clear distinction in Igbo custom between a wife and a concubine or mistress
They are not on equal footing
So the man should stop claiming first son,Ojukwu never married his mother and did not recognize him as first son. .

Babymama, your wahala too much. Odumegwu put the man in his will. Tell me my sista, in igboland does the culture overrides the will?
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 30, 2012
Nightshift: Who gets mad sipping a glass of wine? Though far away, but well informed about happenings in Igboland. Could i have wrote about someone here in Bavaria than a popular US celebrity? The world is small my friend. You want to hear about Jay Leno? As for a wannabe, what the hell is that, harry?

Lmaooooo Oh my Gawd! See as Germany dey shack this guy.

Dude, abeg, stick to what you know.
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 30, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

Babymama, your wahala too much. Odumegwu put the man in his will. Tell me my sista, in igboland does the culture overrides the will?

I thought someone said the man was not given a dime
Why then is he suing the family if he was put in the will?
Let him take whatever Ojukwu gave him even if it is goat or sheep and step!
Why is he dragging the family name to the mud,what does he want again?
These first sons sef,you folks should go out there and work and make your own money and stop sitting around like vultures waiting for your fathers to die and you come and start causing havoc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Am On Tour To Understand Causes Of Nigeria’s Epileptic Power Supply: Fashola / Leticia Chikwendu: The Burial Of Femi Fani-kayode's Mother-in-law (Photos) / Omobolanle Sarumi Ashabi Aliyu, Oyo First Female Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.