Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share (28504 Views)

Budget: South-West Gets Lion’s Share Of Projects / Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns / Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by okahewere(m): 5:32pm On Nov 30, 2012
Dis 1 u people are claiming dangote by force. Hmmm make una papa no read this post. After all d man has done for u here u are denoucing him as ur father...naija chiLdren
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Abagworo(m): 5:37pm On Nov 30, 2012
Baby mama:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Why are men like this
Hidden children all over the place
Same way Abiola died and over 100 kids crawled out from under olumo rock to claim property sotay they had to do DNA tests to sort out who is who
Bola Ige died,a daughter surfaced out of no where
Enwere died,a hidden mistress appeared with kids
Gani died,we saw some strange women included in the will
Haba!
This is too much
When OBJ dies I am sure there will be women and children from all 6 geopolitical zones all looking like chimpanzees coming to get their share
So far we have never heard of a Mrs Wole Soyinka but I bet you the day he dies,they will come out with their children

Good for Bianca,she got some good property there. cool cool cool

And your name come be "Baby mama".
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by turkish(m): 5:38pm On Nov 30, 2012
Denn:

what happens if wise Bianca sells the land and then marries?

Its land in the village, Land in the village especially anambra state only has sentimental value.

meaning: it could be worth N1billion to an indigene but take it to any valuer and the value is closer to N500,000.

Thats why banks hardly grant loans to indigenes eg. an onitsha Man or Awka man cant give me his land in onitsha as collat even if all his neighboring landlords are from outside onitsha.
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by condralbede(m): 5:42pm On Nov 30, 2012
D Beauty and d beast is really a good story.........ojukwu n bianca dia love has no bound.
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 30, 2012
turkish:

Its land in the village, Land in the village especially anambra state only has sentimental value.

meaning: it could be worth N1billion to an indigene but take it to any valuer and the value is closer to N500,000.

Thats why banks hardly grant loans to indigenes eg. an onitsha Man or Awka man cant give me his land in onitsha as collat even if all his neighboring landlords are from outside onitsha.

I thought the pieces of land were in Abuja
It now makes sense
Why would a remarried woman own land in her dead husband's place?

1 Like

Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 30, 2012
Abagworo:

And your name come be "Baby mama".

Do as I say not as my name implies
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 30, 2012
amiskurie: cheesy cheesy afam4eva no forget me o,i dey ur papa side when hin dey fight war o biko... grin!

Ole! grin
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by busayobrig: 5:46pm On Nov 30, 2012
stay out
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 30, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Chances are high because most of you no get limited battery life. lipsrsealed

But then that's what a prenub is about. best believe me, I'll take everything he is made of grin

I dont know if a "Prenub" will allow you to take everything your ex-husband is made of, but I do know that a "Pre-nup" ---if structured to your advantage--- will allow you keep some spoils. Usually, it doesnt because the main aim of a Prenup is to keep the woman at a disadvantage. Anyway, Good luck in your quest.
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 30, 2012
Baby mama: From the name e be like white woman born the pikin sef
How old is she?
We need to know the time line ,at least I wanna know because I will be upset if he cheated on Bianca

Ojukwu is more of a Londoner than a Nigerian. He spent most of his youthful days in London and married his first wife with whom he later divorced in London.

He was such a handsome young man then with lot of cash to throw around.

1 Like

Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by dayokanu(m): 5:58pm On Nov 30, 2012
youngies: Reacting to the will, Bianca, who is Nigeria’s Ambassador to Spain, expressed satisfaction with its contents.

``[size=18pt]It was a fair will. This time round, he did not disappoint us,’’ she said[/size].

http://www.channelkoos.com/index.php/news/3193-court-reads-ojukwus-will-see-who-got-what

So Ojuku has been a disappointment all his life even to his widow.

What a Shame. Fled warfront, Rejected by his people , died deaf dumb and lonely in London, His brother helped him phucck his wife and a lifetime disappointment to his wife. Diary of a Failure Odumegwu Ojuku. He never succeeded at anything in his life

6 Likes

Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by excellentmomma(f): 6:00pm On Nov 30, 2012
chosen04:

DRINKING RAT POISON MUST BE A WAY OF TEACHING MORAL UPRIGHTNESS EVEN IN DEATH?

Lol
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 30, 2012
LastApostle:

Ojukwu is more of a Londoner than a Nigerian. He spent most of his youthful days in London and married his first wife with whom he later divorced in London.

He was such a handsome young man then with lot of cash to throw around.

How old is the daughter,does anyone know?
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 30, 2012
Baby mama:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Why are men like this
Hidden children all over the place
Same way Abiola died and over 100 kids crawled out from under olumo rock to claim property sotay they had to do DNA tests to sort out who is who
Bola Ige died,a daughter surfaced out of no where
Enwere died,a hidden mistress appeared with kids
Gani died,we saw some strange women included in the will
Haba!
This is too much
When OBJ dies I am sure there will be women and children from all 6 geopolitical zones all looking like chimpanzees coming to get their share
So far we have never heard of a Mrs Wole Soyinka but I bet you the day he dies,they will come out with their children

Good for Bianca,she got some good property there. cool cool cool

Everything you wrote up there is absolute rubbish. Abiola, Bola Ige, Gani, and OBJ are known to have fathered kids with various women. Abiola, even before death, was notorious for this fact. So, its either youre young, brain-dead, or just being plain disingenuous that you'll claim ignorance of this fact. That aside, it is the norm (more than the exception) in Yoruba land to be polygamous. "We" may not agree with it, but we are generally not surprised.

Ojukwu's culture on the other hand abhors Bigamy/Polygamy--- and in addition to his Catholic faith--- this action of a previously unknown daughter popping out from nowhere makes him "look" hypocritical. But that was his life, and he was an adult, and if he didnt commit any crimes when he had that child, then, well, not much can be said by any outsider--- So, maybe you shouldnt be casting aspersions at others.

However, what bothers me though, is the fact that he didnt leave even a dime for Biafran Veterans. This to me is a huge shame and I'd like to see how people will defend this, because I know people are sure to attack it.

3 Likes

Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 30, 2012
acidtalk:

I want to use this Medium to announce to the entire World that I am Dangote's son. I don't want to wait till he dies before I get recognized.

Henceforth I want to be known and addressed as Aliko Acidtalk Dangote Jnr.

All documents remain valid.

WAEC, Havard, Oxford, Cambridge, London Business School Please take Note.
thanks for making me laf&rolling+crying
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 30, 2012
dayokanu:

So Ojuku has been a disappointment all his life even to his widow.

What a Shame. Fled warfront, Rejected by his people , died deaf dumb and lonely in London, His brother helped him phucck his wife and a lifetime disappointment to his wife. Diary of a Failure Odumegwu Ojuku. He never succeeded at anything in his life

Some of the property he left for his family ,he acquired as a young man and he lived to a ripe age of 77 and was celebrated
Ojukwu we know
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by dayokanu(m): 6:07pm On Nov 30, 2012
Baby mama:

How old is the daughter,does anyone know?

Are you suspecting it might be you being referred to?

Incase its you baby mama don't forget you promised me its for better for worse ooo
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by garrigangster: 6:11pm On Nov 30, 2012
acidtalk:

I want to use this Medium to announce to the entire World that I am Dangote's son. I don't want to wait till he dies before I get recognized.

Henceforth I want to be known and addressed as Aliko Acidtalk Dangote Jnr.

All documents remain valid.

WAEC, Havard, Oxford, Cambridge, London Business School Please take Note.
Was that meant to be funny?
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by dayokanu(m): 6:11pm On Nov 30, 2012
Baby mama:

Some of the property he left for his family ,he acquired as a young man and he lived to a ripe age of 77 and was celebrated
Ojukwu we know

All those properties he inherited from his father Luois Odumegwu Ojuku.

Ojuku failed at everything in life. A failed soldier who fled war, A failed Senatorial candidate, failed Presidential candidate, Failed leader who abandoned his people, Failed as a brother for his brothers to be taking turn on his wife, Failed his family for him to be abandoned on his deathbed, Failed his wives for fathering children across the globe even though he was catholic.

The first time Biaanca was not dissapointed in him was when he died. Ojuku was more useful in death than alive

1 Like

Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 30, 2012
Denn:

what happens if wise Bianca sells the land and then marries?
good question there
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 30, 2012
dayokanu:

Ojuku failed at everything in life. A failed soldier who fled war, A failed Senatorial candidate, failed Presidential candidate, Failed leader who abandoned his people, Failed as a brother for his brothers to be taking turn on his wife, Failed his family for him to be abandoned on his deathbed, Failed his wives for fathering children across the globe even though he was catholic.

The first time Biaanca was not dissapointed in him was when he died. Ojuku was more useful in death than alive

Now you have talked about his father
Not only do you get fixated on the Ikemba,you also dream about his father and get sleepless nights,poor thing
Unbelievable
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by dayokanu(m): 6:18pm On Nov 30, 2012
Baby mama:

Now you have talked about his father
Not only do you get fixated on the Ikemba,you also dream about his father

What did Ojuku achieve by himself.

His father Louis Ojuku was a succefull man and one of the richest men in the 1930s

Emeka Ojuku was a failure, failed at everything he laid his hands on and a disappointment to his wife
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by odogwux(m): 6:33pm On Nov 30, 2012
Lol! Never seen a more shameless man than this guy. You sound like one of those guys who read girlie magazines religously.

When ojukwu was your age he had already become quarter-master general of the nigerian army. You dey internet dey gossip. You remind me of one Yoruba man on my street wey dey like fight kung fu with his wife in public. No kidding the man dey make bruce lee sounds before he launch flying kick in front of his gate

dayokanu:

2 Likes

Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by dayokanu(m): 6:36pm On Nov 30, 2012
odogwu-x:
Lol! Never seen a more shameless man than this guy. You sound like one of those guys who read girlie magazines religously.

When ojukwu was your age he had already become quarter-master general of the nigerian army. You dey internet dey gossip. You remind me of one Yoruba man on my street wey dey like fight kung fu with his wife in public. No kidding the man dey make bruce lee sounds before he launch flying kick in front of his gate

You are free to dispute anything I posted which you think is False.

Did he flee warfront,

Did he lose Senatorial elections?

Did he lose presidential elctions?

Was his brothers humping his wife?

Was he abandoned on his deathbed?

2 Likes

Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Aadibros: 6:41pm On Nov 30, 2012
seanet01: So oju iku is this irresponsible? He have a child outside without his family members Knowing. Ha God Bless Awolowo, he taught to be morally upright even in Death

See ds idiot ooo, is awolowo ur father or is he related to u? At least he admitted her to be his dauther even in death. I sure people like u for do born throway
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by landon(m): 6:47pm On Nov 30, 2012
i did not see aburi in the will....i thought ojukwu owned the townundecided undecided[b][/b]
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 30, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

now we know why she never left. lol

love ko

Bianca never loved Ojukwu. Source: me as an insider. She is an elderly hoe. She's currently busy fucccking Gov Obi

3 Likes

Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 30, 2012
Andre Uweh:
How about the houses in Lagos?. Who got them?.

They were given to me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Asylum To IPOB: Buhari Govt Must Review Relationship With UK - Arewa youths / Video Shows 'Dancing' Link On Third Mainland Bridge / Am On Tour To Understand Causes Of Nigeria’s Epileptic Power Supply: Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.