Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share (28487 Views)

Budget: South-West Gets Lion’s Share Of Projects / Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns / Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by NegroNtns(m): 9:33pm On Nov 30, 2012
Baby mama:

I thought someone said the man was not given a dime
Why then is he suing the family if he was put in the will?
These first sons sef,you folks should go out there and work and make your own money and stop sitting around like vultures waiting for your fathers to die and you come and start causing havoc.

grin grin watch your mouth, im a first son.
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Itoroetti(m): 9:35pm On Nov 30, 2012
bukatyne: she is not 'selfish', she is reapin d years of 'sacrifice' she has sown. this ll teach men not to lust after women young enough to be their daughters! the consequences of some actions are suffered even from d grave!
what did she sowed that she is reaping?i'm very sure,that will was doctored

1 Like

Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Nightshift(m): 9:37pm On Nov 30, 2012
The fact is that there are lots of hells in Nigeria who will always have problem with anything positive about Ikemba. I can't change that, but my duty is to put things i know about the family in perspective. All the haters here can hardly comprehend the dynamics of an Ikemba.
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 30, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

You are?
Hopefully you are not like this Dubem Ojukwu that won't allow his father RIP
So he wants everything to be given to him when the father had a wife he loved , that stuck with him till his death
Nonsense

Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Solozzo(m): 9:41pm On Nov 30, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

Babymama, your wahala too much. Odumegwu put the man in his will. Tell me my sista, in igboland does the culture overrides the will?

Baby mama how do you know Ojujwu did not pay bride price for his first son's mother?
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 30, 2012
Solozzo:

Baby mama how do you know Ojujwu did not pay bride price for his first son's mother?

I read the thread on his lawsuit,if Ojukwu married his mother how come she is not one of the 4 wives he was known to have married over the years
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Solozzo(m): 9:44pm On Nov 30, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

Me too!!!
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by NegroNtns(m): 9:44pm On Nov 30, 2012
Baby mama:

You are?
Hopefully you are not like this Dubem Ojukwu that won't allow his father RIP

Im muslim, Sharia has the best doctrine for handling estates, whether of the father or the mother.

1 Like

Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Nightshift(m): 9:45pm On Nov 30, 2012
kingoflag:

Lmaooooo Oh my Gawd! See as Germany dey shack this guy.

Dude, abeg, stick to what you know.
As long as no insult is involved, you are free to write what you think. Keep it clean and enrich your knowledge. Somehow everybody get tickled...
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by tiwasiaife(m): 9:56pm On Nov 30, 2012
Baby mama:

Let me teach you Igbo culture
Call it what you may but if a man did not carry wine and properly ask for a woman's hand in marriage and perform the necessary marital rights,the child in question cannot be counted as his children.
That is just the way it is
If a woman likes let her deliver triplets,all boys ,if he did not marry her in the proper traditional way before or after the birth,the children belong to the mother and her family not the man and so have no inheritance unless the man chooses to recognize them in a will
Without a will he gets nada
I am surprised he is bearing Ojukwu as his last name

In Igboland if the mother was not a wife,the children bear their mother's last name
There is a clear distinction in Igbo custom between a wife and a concubine or mistress
They are not on equal footing
So the man should stop claiming first son,Ojukwu never married his mother and did not recognize him as first son

Conversely if a married woman leaves her matrimonial home without a proper divorce traditionally where a portion of the bride price is returned to her husband,every or any child she decides to have outside belong to the husband according to Igbo culture .

. .
How dare u! I mean hw dare u a woman teaching men igbo culture. Hv u forgot that u urinate squattn on the ground. Dnt ever repeat that again. Enta the kitchen fast. Wat do u knw abt the igbo culture? Shame on u igbo men here listenin to this crap. Its ur type that uses ur teeth in opening bottles of gulder to ur inlaws during ur bride price celebratn cos opener was misplaced. Taa gbafuo!

3 Likes

Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by EKARO(m): 9:59pm On Nov 30, 2012
bukatyne: have u heard of sarcasm? reread my post wit emphasis of on d quotes.
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 30, 2012
tiwasiaife: How dare u! I mean hw dare u a woman teaching men igbo culture. Hv u forgot that u urinate squattn on the ground. Dnt ever repeat that again. Enta the kitchen fast. Wat do u knw abt the igbo culture? Shame on u igbo men here listenin to this crap. Its ur type that uses ur teeth in opening bottles of gulder to ur inlaws during ur bride price celebratn cos opener was misplaced. Taa gbafuo!

Who is this lice
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Sealeddeal(m): 10:04pm On Nov 30, 2012
tiwasiaife: How dare u! I mean hw dare u a woman teaching men igbo culture. Hv u forgot that u urinate squattn on the ground. Dnt ever repeat that again. Enta the kitchen fast. Wat do u knw abt the igbo culture? Shame on u igbo men here listenin to this crap. Its ur type that uses ur teeth in opening bottles of gulder to ur inlaws during ur bride price celebratn cos opener was misplaced. Taa gbafuo!
...what does squatting while urinating got to do with this? Culture is sth that one can learn.so maybe,she learnt and know it better that you do.if you think she is wrong,prove her wrong and stop such nonsensical statement.she is right until you prove otherwise.
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Nightshift(m): 10:20pm On Nov 30, 2012
outofthebox:
Dont get it twisted,it wouldnt cost a woman to fake love to get hold of ojukwu's belongings..dont be naive??
Ojukwu's property? Bianca's family own a big chunk of Enugu city lands. Where my brother rented (a duplex ) in 1986 @GRA Enugu(the entire street) belong to Bianca's family. Her father owned a brewery at 9th mile Ngwo( later bought by Nigeria breweries). She's from a very very rich family!!
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Pakavy(m): 10:33pm On Nov 30, 2012
fatdon2: I think am gonna get married to one of her daughters.
gold digger!
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 30, 2012
Akshow: he has you meant
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 30, 2012
Akshow: he has you meant
. . . . . . . . The Previous guy used 'have a daughter' you corrected him that it should have been 'has a daughter', I hereby correct both of you guys and almost all the 10 members "liking" your comments with the following correction : 'Have' is plural past tense, e.g, We (I and my wife) have a daughter.. . . .. Has is singular Present tense, e.g 'He has a daughter'.. . . .. Had is singular and plural past tense, e.g 'He had a daughter', so the correct sentence is : so he 'had' a daughter outside wedlock without his family member knowing?. . . . Gosh. You guys took me back to my secondary school days. I hope everyone learnt one or two things on this. It could be of help in the future, you never can tell! All d best. Thank You? Pls Dont Mention!!! . . . . . @Topic. . . . . E no easy make person fine na! Who says d beautiful ones are not yet born? Wey dem don dey collect properties sef!!! .
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Theblessed(f): 11:53pm On Nov 30, 2012
youngies: The will of the late Ikemba Nnewi, Chief Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu, was on Friday presented to the family with his widow, Bianca, getting the lion's share.

The presentation by the Chief Registrar of the Enugu High Court, Mr Dennis Ekoh, was witnessed by Bianca, Mr Val Nwosu, Ojukwu’s first cousin, and Mr Mike Ejemba.

In the will, the late Ojukwu identified one Tenny Haman as one of his children.

Ojukwu listed the children as Tenny Haman, Chukwuemeka Jnr, Mmegha, Okigbo, Ebele, Chineme, Afam and Nwachukwu.

The Ikemba gave the Casabianca Lodge at No. 7, Forest Crescent, GRA, Enugu, two property at Jabi and Kuje in the FCT as well as all his money and personal effects to his widow.

He also said that Bianca should replace him as the trustee in the family company, Ojukwu Transport Ltd, while also giving her two plots of land in his village at Nnewi.

He, however, added that if she re-married, the land should be taken away from her.

The first son, Emeka Jnr., got the family house at Nnewi, while the newly mentioned daughter, Tenny Haman, got the Jubilee Hotel located in Zaria, Kaduna State.

The Biafran warlord also shared other landed property in the village among all his children.

Ojukwu listed the trustees and executors of the will to include Bianca, Emeka Jnr and Mr James Chukwuneme.

Reacting to the will, Bianca, who is Nigeria’s Ambassador to Spain, expressed satisfaction with its contents.

``It was a fair will. This time round, he did not disappoint us,’’ she said.

The ambassador, however, expressed shock at the disclosure of a new daughter in the family, whom she said had never been mentioned by her husband.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that none of the children was present at the presentation of the will.

http://www.channelkoos.com/index.php/news/3193-court-reads-ojukwus-will-see-who-got-what

[size=16pt]Shock, ke??

You better fear Nigerian men! He had even done well and better than most.

Have we forgotten the package Abiola left behind?? shocked
[/size]
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by NegroNtns(m): 12:21am On Dec 01, 2012
Theblessed:

[size=16pt]Shock, ke??

[/size]

Make God bless al the men here so we can emulate Abiola...or surpass him sef. grin cheesy.
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by octus2008(m): 12:22am On Dec 01, 2012
Andre Uweh:
How about the houses in Lagos?. Who got them?.
It belongs to the father and becomes a family property ,Bianca has no right over it neither did ojukwu ahve a unilateral right over it,what is disclosed in the will is what ojukwu bought with his hard earned money grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Nobody: 12:22am On Dec 01, 2012
Theblessed:

[size=16pt]Shock, ke??

[/size]

113 to be precise
That was the package size at his death
Aso rock would have had a full fledged maternity hospital with midwives and obstetricians on call 24/7 catching our kekere first sons and daughters
He was a very busy man
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Nobody: 12:59am On Dec 01, 2012
Nightshift: @Kingoflag, you really seem conservative in your argument. That you have problem with Ojukwu/Bianca marriage means that you prefer a more conservative marriage setup. Some people in your culture will no doubt have no problem with such.

Im tired of replying you, you make no sense and all you seem to want to do is keep impressing it upon me that youre a SouthAfricanWine-Drinking-Liberal-Residing-In-Germany.... oh, and that its -7degrees wherever you are.

SMH

By the way, Why do you keep referring to Chief C.C Onoh (Bianca's Dad) as "Her"? Dont you think itd be wiser to perfect your "gender differentiation" before delving into foreign politics,cultures, and/or ideologies?

1 Like

Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Nobody: 1:30am On Dec 01, 2012
Baby mama:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Why are men like this
Hidden children all over the place
Same way Abiola died and over 100 kids crawled out from under olumo rock to claim property sotay they had to do DNA tests to sort out who is who
Bola Ige died,a daughter surfaced out of no where
Enwere died,a hidden mistress appeared with kids
Gani died,we saw some strange women included in the will
Haba!
This is too much
When OBJ dies I am sure there will be women and children from all 6 geopolitical zones all looking like chimpanzees coming to get their share
So far we have never heard of a Mrs Wole Soyinka but I bet you the day he dies,they will come out with their children

Good for Bianca,she got some good property there. cool cool cool

The said daughter(Tenny Haman) didn't just surface. Ojukwu acknowledged her as his daughter as the will reads. The fact is that he hid this from his family and kinsmen. How are we even sure that she is his daughter? What if she was a younger mistress he left in Kaduna...just saying, everything is possbile? Is it reasonable to dole her a hotel solely? Very irresponsible man. Caused his children an enormous degree of pain and anguish. These children ought to sue him(Ojukwu) posthumously for the pain he caused them.

Kola Abiola spent 10 years of his life trying to clean the mistakes, confusions and irresponsibilities of his late father. Why would a father leave such a big headache to a young son? Nonsene.
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Nobody: 1:42am On Dec 01, 2012
Andre Uweh:
How about the houses in Lagos?. Who got them?.

This is the biggest misconception, perhaps misinformation about the Lagos properties. Emeka Ikemba Ojukwu(Warlord) not mentioning anything about these properties in his WILL clearly showed he acknowledged that they don't belong to him. All properties in Lagos were owned by Late Louis Ojukwu, Father of Ikemba Ojukwu(Warlord). These properties are currently owned and managed by the family.

Judging from the WILL, Ojukwu didn't own much. Not an established business for the children to take after. Not one property in Lagos and not in choice locations the ones in Abuja. Any Tom, Dick and Harry, even an okada driver can own a plot in Kuje. Pretty sure the land in Jabi was given to him as gift in the 90s when a plot was under 200,000 naira or less.

Trust me, he Ojukwu never had anything of his own, all he owned came from the sweat of his Late father. Some idiots will come up here to dispute my facts. The WILL reinforced all I have been saying. I want to know how did he (Ojukwu) managed to survive all these years without any source of income of his own? The Hotel in Kaduna can't even supplant anything. I know the hotel in question...its nothing trust me. Leaves me to say that his income came from one source, from the proceeds of his late father's properties in Lagos or from Anambra state coffers. If it did in fact come from the later (Anambra coffers), he ought to be prosecuted posthumously and as with Gov. Obi.
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by COOLDUN: 1:51am On Dec 01, 2012
dayokanu:

So Ojuku has been a disappointment all his life even to his widow.

What a Shame. Fled warfront, Rejected by his people , died deaf dumb and lonely in London, His brother helped him phucck his wife and a lifetime disappointment to his wife. Diary of a Failure Odumegwu Ojuku. He never succeeded at anything in his life

If it is the only way you understood the sentence, then I am sorry for the teachers that wasted their times with a block head like you. Anyway you are a product of free education that caused mass rush of promotions. Read the sentence again, before you expose your empty head here. You are an embarrassment to this generation. Free education I am very sorry. At least he didnot molest a 13 yrs old girl with bread and stew. Ewure breast and bear- bear examiner/adviser.
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by airmark(m): 2:25am On Dec 01, 2012
^^^^ What other meaning, have you?
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by yeko68: 4:16am On Dec 01, 2012
" ..If she remarries the land should be taken away from her"
Ikemba, you still carry this jealousy enter grave? She does not have to remarry to shine kongo. Besides who will act on your instruction when you failed to put your house in order before going.
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by yeko68: 4:30am On Dec 01, 2012
"hard earned money" save me that crap
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by lawizle(m): 4:52am On Dec 01, 2012
acidtalk:

I want to use this Medium to announce to the entire World that I am Dangote's son. I don't want to wait till he dies before I get recognized.

Henceforth I want to be known and addressed as Aliko Acidtalk Dangote Jnr.

All documents remain valid.

WAEC, Havard, Oxford, Cambridge, London Business School Please take Note.

Y must you disgrace yur parents...money aint everything oh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Naira Scarcity: Rioters Invade Ogun LG Secretariat, Cart Away Mace (pic) / I Am Lucky To Be Alive — Grace Abdu, VOA Reporter Arrested By Army In Oyigbo / Kankara Schoolboys Reunite With Their Parents (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.