Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:41 AM

Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share (28708 Views)

Budget: South-West Gets Lion’s Share Of Projects / Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns / Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 30, 2012
berem: Babe take am easy! laff wan burst my brain for here! grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Honestly
Men are something else.
One in my town was married with no kids or so we thought
At his death a woman showed up from another state altogether in a hiace bus with 5 hefty boys and began sharing her own funeral program complete with family photos ,the sons spitting image of the dead guy
The bonafide wife fainted right there and had to be carried away
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 30, 2012
acidtalk:

I want to use this Medium to announce to the entire World that I am Dangote's son. I don't want to wait till he dies before I get recognized.

Henceforth I want to be known and addressed as Aliko Acidtalk Dangote Jnr.

All documents remain valid.

WAEC, Havard, Oxford, Cambridge, London Business School Please take Note.

day has been so hectic...i needed a good laugh.

1 Like

Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by paranoiapill: 4:38pm On Nov 30, 2012
Shuen: ``It was a fair will. This time round, he did not disappoint us,’’ she said. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Abi o!! Which time was before? Abi na she hep am amend di tin as im wan kpai?? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed......
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 30, 2012
Baby mama:

grin grin grin
Honestly
Men are something else.
At his death a woman showed up in a hia e bus with 5 hefty boys ,spitting image of the dead guy
The boma fried wife fainted right there and had to be carried away

lol you sure e no be your...... lipsrsealed
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by 360command: 4:39pm On Nov 30, 2012
This will never finish.Ojukwu get properties for dubai and in catolona(spain)
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by chosen04(f): 4:39pm On Nov 30, 2012
seanet01: So oju iku is this irresponsible? He have a child outside without his family members Knowing. Ha God Bless Awolowo, he taught to be morally upright even in Death

DRINKING RAT POISON MUST BE A WAY OF TEACHING MORAL UPRIGHTNESS EVEN IN DEATH?

3 Likes

Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 30, 2012
seanet01: So oju iku is this irresponsible? He have a child outside without his family members Knowing. Ha God Bless Awolowo, he taught to be morally upright even in Death
ode! see your yeye mouth calling someone irresponsible! are you responsible yourself? it is people like you who go around straffing other men's wives and they get shot at the end only for b.astard children to start fighting for his properties.Oponu!
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Burger01(m): 4:41pm On Nov 30, 2012
Baby mama:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Why are men like this
Hidden children all over the place
Same way Abiola died and over 100 kids crawled out from under olumo rock to claim property sotay they had to do DNA tests to sort out who is who
Bola Ige died,a daughter surfaced out of no where
Enwere died,a hidden mistress appeared with kids
Gani died,we saw some strange women included in the will
Haba!
This is too much
When OBJ dies I am sure there will be women and children from all 6 geopolitical zones all looking like chimpanzees coming to get their share
So far we have never heard of a Mrs Wole Soyinka but I bet you the day he dies,they will come out with their children

Good for Bianca,she got some good property there. cool cool cool

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin. Make we wait for OBJ, IBB, Tinubu and others. That's the trend.
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 30, 2012
From the name e be like white woman born the pikin sef
How old is she?
We need to know the time line ,at least I wanna know because I will be upset if he cheated on Bianca
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by OkwaIfugo(m): 4:44pm On Nov 30, 2012
i think its a fair one.
what of properties in lagos and ivorycoast ?
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by REVOLUTNIS: 4:45pm On Nov 30, 2012
acidtalk:

I want to use this Medium to announce to the entire World that I am Dangote's son. I don't want to wait till he dies before I get recognized.

Congrats.......
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 30, 2012
Baby mama:

grin grin grin
Honestly
Men are something else.
At his death a woman showed up from another state altogether in a hiace bus with 5 hefty boys and began sharing her own funeral program complete with family photos ,the sons spitting image of the dead guy
The bonafide wife fainted right there and had to be carried away
Holy Cow! May the lord save us from nigerian men! God no go give us the one wey go kill us before our time! cry cry
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Burger01(m): 4:49pm On Nov 30, 2012
acidtalk:

cheesy grin grin grin. Wow! What a day.. grin grin. This is NOTED Aliko Acidtalk Dangote Jnr. Please change you Nland Id to reflect your new name.
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by tomakint: 4:51pm On Nov 30, 2012
Finally the wiseman has spoken cool
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 30, 2012
acidtalk:

Hehehehehehehe!!!,
I don't blame you
The only down side is that you may wait another 50 years,From the looks of that Dangote,I don't see him pegging anytime soon
Unless if you plan to finish him off yourself
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by critic(m): 4:53pm On Nov 30, 2012
Baby mama:

Why are men like this
Same way Abiola died and over 100 kids crawled out from under olumo rock to claim property sotay they had to do DNA tests to sort out who is who
Haba!
This is too much
When OBJ dies I am sure there will be women and children from all 6 geopolitical zones all looking like chimpanzees coming to get their share
So far we have never heard of a Mrs Wole Soyinka but I bet you the day he dies,they will come out with their children

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by joeyfire(m): 4:53pm On Nov 30, 2012
Dem fine o! I nearly marry one when we been dey school

fatdon2: I think am gonna get married to one of her daughters.
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by buchibabe: 4:58pm On Nov 30, 2012
acidtalk:

Lol. Abeg wake up frm dt dream. Day don break
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by tunapawizzy: 5:00pm On Nov 30, 2012
Baby mama:

Why are men like this
Haba!
This is too much

lAFF DUN SCATA MA BRAIN O......BUT SINCERELY I CANT WAIT

1 Like

Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by critic(m): 5:01pm On Nov 30, 2012
Baby mama:

Why are men like this
Haba!
This is too much
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by acidtalk: 5:04pm On Nov 30, 2012
Baby mama:

Hehehehehehehe!!!,
I don't blame you
The only down side is that you may wait another 50 years,From the looks of that Dangote,I don't see him pegging anytime soon
Unless if you plan to finish him off yourself

As soon as I get a confirmation from our family Accountants and Lawyers, FRA Willaims, Giwa Osagie and Co and the others that my name has been added to the will and trustees, I will have no choice than to do the do.

Boy aint smiling, my father can't be Africa's richest man and yet I can't cruise a Buggati Veyron of a common meager $2.5million.

1 Like

Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by outofthebox: 5:07pm On Nov 30, 2012
What do u expect when u keep a light skinned woman @ home take care of an old man.she def wld do all in her powers to make sure the man diverts all his earnings into her care when he passes on even if it means faking the love.POINT IS OJUKWU IS A FOOL
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by kingingkinging: 5:09pm On Nov 30, 2012
Baby mama:

Why are men like this
Haba!
This is too much

It showa CHIEF OBAFEMI AWOLOWO (GCFR, SAN) was indeed a man of outstanding integrity and matchless credibility. Till today no woman has come with any child or any claim of pertanity. He remains a good leader even in grave worthy of following.
He did not fight and run away, he did not cause trouble after dying. True leader.

Adieu baba rere.

5 Likes

Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Skywalker5(m): 5:17pm On Nov 30, 2012
youngies:
``It was a fair will.This time round, he did not disappoint us,’’ she said.

Wetin she mean by that?

1 Like

Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 30, 2012
what hapoened to my posts?
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by uwa1(m): 5:20pm On Nov 30, 2012
Baby mama:

Why are men like this
Haba!
This is too much

9ja men no wan hear.
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Ogojohn(m): 5:22pm On Nov 30, 2012
[quote author=outofthebox]What do u expect when u keep a light skinned woman @ home take care of an old man.she def wld do all in her powers to make sure the man diverts all his earnings into her care when he passes on even if it means faking the love.POINT IS OJUKWU IS A FOOL[quote. But why is it that ojukwu Dd not will his father properties to Bianca. He only said that she will represent her interest in OTL. But the question remains. Does he has the power to nominate the wife to replace him. Doesn't that negate the principle of first sonship in IGBOLAND which a father has no authority to take away from the son. Membership of OTL board is hereditary and not by parochial bedroom manipulation. I smell a rat here. Watch out. Bianca has over reached herself

2 Likes

Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Denn(m): 5:25pm On Nov 30, 2012
He, however, added that if she re-married, the land should be taken away from her.

what happens if wise Bianca sells the land and then marries?

2 Likes

Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by tuasefemi(m): 5:30pm On Nov 30, 2012
Denn:

What a JAMB question you asked there!

Can somebody please answer that question?
Re: Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 30, 2012
Denn:

Abi o
Why do men leave such conditions,how can you control your wife in death?this is so common
Men think they are smart
That is exactly what any wise woman will do
Sell the land and buy another then re- marry
cool cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Ihedioha Denies Praising Buhari / Peter Obi: I Am Not Stingy, I Just Have An Allergy For Money Being Spent Wrongly / $3 Billion Nigeria Bound Rice Stuck In Benin Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.