Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? (50411 Views)

8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him / What Kind Of Guy Does This To His Girlfriend (photos) / Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by antichelsea(m): 3:19am On Dec 01, 2012
FAKE PEOPLE! smh
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Nobody: 3:28am On Dec 01, 2012
ItsModella:
abeg who is this one? my looks can even be over intimidating for all I care...can't you tell a joke when you see one?
Oh! Okay,miss joker. Can't you tell a joke when you see one from my comment? Bwahaha... Take it easy my lady!
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by zonax(m): 3:30am On Dec 01, 2012
blink182: I hope you have big hips,
Moderate a s s
Red lips
N I p ples that look at the sky while u are standing
Flat tummy
Large b r e a s t
Tight v a gi n a
Cook intercontinental and local dishes
Honest and soft spoken
Passive extrovert
Home keeper
Professional
Submissive
Tall
Really light skinned
Blue eyes
Moderately broad shoulders....will be back
Nna biko ask her again. I just pity that babe. Okpo ngaji
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Nobody: 3:34am On Dec 01, 2012
zonax: Nna biko ask her again. I just pity that babe. Okpo ngaji
There is no need to pity such babe. Visiting some Brazilian surgeons would fix those rightly!
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by mastersr95(m): 3:38am On Dec 01, 2012
all4naija: There is no need to pity such babe. Visiting some Brazilian surgeons would fix those rightly!

Gbam!!!
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Nobody: 3:40am On Dec 01, 2012
Drunk as fvck - but fvck it, I'm the kind of guy every woman finds attractive....

Shout me if you have got a massive batty - let me see that batty twerk and bounce like you have got hydraulics on them!!
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by zonax(m): 3:52am On Dec 01, 2012
all4naija: There is no need to pity such babe. Visiting some Brazilian surgeons would fix those rightly!
There is a very big difference between real beauty and artificial or man made beauty. (Kaki no fit turn leather).
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by greatgeo(m): 3:54am On Dec 01, 2012
ladies do u guys have
what it take to keep these men cos men with all these qaulities usually have many ladies around them oooh
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Nobody: 4:13am On Dec 01, 2012
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/900751_Kenneth-Okolie1_jpgaab549bea1ab80764c30c53f906349a1[/img]

The thread shoulda closed when this picture was posted...Dayuum!!

*Sigh..

3 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Nobody: 4:17am On Dec 01, 2012
LMAO! ItsModella and everyone that quoted her made this thread so much fun. I almost peed on myself when a guy said, "beware of ritualists" HAHAHAHAHA grin grin grin grin
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Nobody: 5:11am On Dec 01, 2012
I have said it and will always say it. Women want jst 3 things.
1. Money
2. Good Sex
3. Stability/security.
See, the 6 pack they're talking about is related to a guy being physically FIT which in their dumb minds they believe will make the man romantic or good in bed. And confidence is tied to Money. Or have u ever seen a range rover sport driving, 3 bedroom flat living, H&C shirt wearing and lagos big boy that will not appear confident in a woman's eyes? And stability is they want to have u all to themselves no external competition. But the thing is when u meet criteria one and two u become attractive to ALL girls, suddenly realize you can have almost ANY girl and then the competition starts. I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Pato30(m): 5:11am On Dec 01, 2012
Ladies alwaz has various reasons for which they feel attracted to any man. Most ladies never know what is actually gud for them.
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Adenine9(m): 5:20am On Dec 01, 2012
These are the attrative measures in decending order;
1. Status/Personality
2. Rich
3. Handsome
4. Good on bed.
N.B: 2 or 3 can be substituted 4 each other. Especially when d guy get future. The last [4] judges 1,2,3 as it can ruin d attractiveness if u get caught wit another her/him.[i]These are the attrative measures in decending order;
1. Status/Personality
2. Rich
3. Handsome
4. Good on bed.
N.B: 2 or 3 can be substituted 4 each other. Especially when d guy get future. The last [4] judges 1,2,3 as it can ruin d attractiveness if u get caught wit another her/him.[/i]These are the attrative measures in decending order;
1. Status/Personality
2. Rich
3. Handsome
4. Good on bed.
N.B: 2 or 3 can be substituted 4 each other. Especially when d guy get future. The last [4] judges 1,2,3 as it can ruin d attractiveness if u get caught wit another her/him.
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Gudintent: 5:23am On Dec 01, 2012
So this topic was directed at ladies

I see boys in here saying sex and money

Now boys, get ur ill dangly bits and go wash it like mama showed you, save that pocket money for when u become a MAN.

As u were ladies!
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Denise216(f): 5:31am On Dec 01, 2012
Smooth Skin
Straight Teeth
Lean Physique but not too skinny
Taller than her
Nice Shaped Head
Nice Smell (Breath and Body)
Stylish

If he is lacking anything of these then his personality, income/status, and intellect has to compensate.

....Basically the masculine equivalent to what men want find attractive in/on women.
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Nobody: 5:45am On Dec 01, 2012
12 inches!:
I have said it and will always say it. Women want jst 3 things.
1. Money
2. Good Sex
3. Stability/security.
See, the 6 pack they're talking about is related to a guy being physically FIT which in their dumb minds they believe will make the man romantic or good in bed. And confidence is tied to Money. Or have u ever seen a range rover sport driving, 3 bedroom flat living, H&C shirt wearing and lagos big boy that will not appear confident in a woman's eyes? And stability is they want to have u all to themselves no external competition. But the thing is when u meet criteria one and two u become attractive to ALL girls, suddenly realize you can have almost ANY girl and then the competition starts. I rest my case.

Why do you hate women so much?
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Nobody: 6:09am On Dec 01, 2012
mimifonwon:

nawaooo-blue eyes, o boy we all no be munachi abii. I Am all that, almond skin, but dont got blue eyes boo, so blink sorry.
you self, where you pass enter my mind go know say na muna de my mind?

That aside, you are one really pretty lady.
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Nobody: 6:15am On Dec 01, 2012
ItsModella:
LMAO!!! you no well

Well, you can be sure of the bolded.
See you, well too small na lake things I de operate on now.

Men, wife material take style plenty here o...ehen! Wonderful! Ok o.
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by redcliff: 6:15am On Dec 01, 2012
mimifonwon:

lol, if you had their intellect you would've understood it was an affront on your person, and if you understood the igbo part you would know i wrote what you see with contempt. smh!!..

you should be smart enough to cognize i should have looked at all angles and culled a specific perspective that i deem fit.
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by donez(m): 6:16am On Dec 01, 2012
Coldfeet: Must be God fearing! Must have SIX pack!!! wink cheesy and loaded!! ( Upstairs! Between the legs!! And in the wallet!!!!!!!!)
mehn ds 1 don ginger me o

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Nobody: 6:19am On Dec 01, 2012
lol.. shocked shocked Amazingly I gat barely the whole qualities the ladies mentioned in here that they admire in a guy! I never care though because the admiration I see in myself is just enough! angry
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by ebichy(f): 6:32am On Dec 01, 2012
God fearing, 6 pack, tall, dark, money, neat, gud ride, etc is all I hear anytym ladies r asked of dere drm man forgetting dt all dis tinz mentioned dnt work wit out understanding, commitment nd compatibility. Well to me my drm man shuld b my friend nd most of all b compatible.
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Nobody: 6:47am On Dec 01, 2012
Yasmeena: I get weak in d knees wen an intelligent, muslim haafiz, asks me 4 a luv r/ship, especially a chubby one. i find dem attractive....
u ar finished 4 life

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by bayulll01(m): 6:49am On Dec 01, 2012
nneh1: I love a guy that can take me for whom i am but unfortunately the one i got said he needs a wild girl.
mawing nne sent u a mesge reply tanx
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by TeenageMoney(m): 6:55am On Dec 01, 2012
Hw i wan take knw I be woman

You should av addressed your question to the ladies
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Rooneyboy(m): 6:57am On Dec 01, 2012
blink182: See you, well too small na lake things I de operate on now.

Men, wife material take style plenty here o...ehen! Wonderful! Ok o.

my guy pls don't think it, I ve done this blind date thing on a few occasions and I must tell u I nearly puked each time I saw the ladies in question.

Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by chinnyonwu(m): 6:59am On Dec 01, 2012
God fearing and good in bed
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by oyeezee(m): 7:02am On Dec 01, 2012
::Andrew:::
I do both. male, female. sometimes sheep, goat even camel grin grin grin
laff wan burst ma belle oooooo
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by chronique(m): 7:02am On Dec 01, 2012
OILOFGLADNESS: i dont know about anyother person but for me,
the following are the main things that attracts me to a man

a committed child of God
always neatly dressed( may not have much cloth, but the one he has are quality ones)
humble and teachable
some what handsome but not fat or potbellied
slow to speak and speaks wisely.

unfortunately, i had a very good paltonic friends that possed all the qualities upto 80% but one thinmg we cant get together is cos he is deeply commited into Jehova witness, so bad.

i had another one but learnt that the 3rd one was pretence.

means u're still looking for one? let me invite u to our men's wooing fellowship. u might get one there...*winks*
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by chronique(m): 7:08am On Dec 01, 2012
OK1: what's "6 packs"?

dat stuff hungry dudes normally have...
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by EmmyDe25(m): 7:12am On Dec 01, 2012
Ramcie:
Number 1 for me is NEATNESS. When a man is clean as in both his appearance and his ride, am always attracted to such men but that means I must have been noticing him for long to come to such conclusion. Also, a man that holds his family in high esteem.
I guess i'v got al u wanted. *winks* Now lez get down low.
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by chronique(m): 7:12am On Dec 01, 2012
nneh1: I love a guy that can take me for whom i am but unfortunately the one i got said he needs a wild girl.

Chei! Baby,come lemme take u d way u are;I dont like wild animals. I can help ur man get one & we do an exchange....*winks*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

South African Lady Weds Man Who Photobombed Her Photo 7 Months Ago / 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) / He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.