Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? (50413 Views)

8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him / What Kind Of Guy Does This To His Girlfriend (photos) / Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by ikekings(m): 8:50am On Dec 01, 2012
chronique:

dat stuff hungry dudes normally have...
LMAO... You are not serious...
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 01, 2012
dawealth: Baby i need u nw. I reside in Awka. Call me on 07035769784
Nicca Puleasse!!!!! Lwkmd.

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 01, 2012
12 inches!:

I actually love women oooo....If not that I was a bit on the quiet and reserved side, I would be a voracious womanizer. lol. I've got my many good sides though.
PS: I'll try and reduce the anti-women comments but you guys can jst get so illogical and emotional with ur thots that it gets to me. We good?

Of course we're good. smiley and you don't have to reduce your anti-women posts cos of me, as long as you don't mean any harm when you make those posts then go ahead and post away.
(your own no even bad reach 190 own)
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Kaydz(m): 8:56am On Dec 01, 2012
ItsModella: at least a six zero account
dark skinned with dimples and 6 packs...
over 6 ft tall
drives a Bugatti
lives in a mansion

Look at my moniker, I deserve a model as my guy.

When I think of more, I'll be back...peace out.
I like this girl,,,,

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 01, 2012
Rooneyboy:

that is not always the case dear ,don't be deceived.

Index finger says absolutely NOTHING about the size of a man's joystick.
pheeew! fear done catch me now. I was planning to start. checking some people 's index fingers. lol!
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by salolo(m): 9:01am On Dec 01, 2012
rich guys
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by ektbear: 9:08am On Dec 01, 2012
berem will simply have to make do with what i have

and alas, i don't 14 to spare.

however, previous customers have left my business feeling satisfied wink
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Oluwadare: 9:12am On Dec 01, 2012
Rooneyboy:

who's this fuc.k--ing broke ass kid

Guy leave woman o--- they'll ruin u

ADVICE FROM AN ELDER "ME" : Go and make money, now is the time, ur mates are doing that nw and u are busy chasing woman about.

I PITY U .
who are you to tell me what to do or not to do with my life? Who the fuckstard, dench told you im in need of your useless & brainless advice? I mean, if ladies have ran you naked b4 due to your naively what is now my problem with that or how mi'a help u if i may ask? Next time go and advice ur elders & younger ones in the village not me OKAY.
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 01, 2012
ekt_bear: berem will simply have to make do with what i have

and alas, i don't 14 to spare.

however, previous customers have left my business feeling satisfied wink
honey you are one hell of a nutty boi! #grabs ekt bear and kisses him #

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by ositadima1(m): 9:15am On Dec 01, 2012
@berem hmmmm
**wrinkling his nose*
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by agabaI23(m): 9:18am On Dec 01, 2012
Rooneyboy:

that is not always the case dear ,don't be deceived.

Index finger says absolutely NOTHING about the size of a man's joystick.

I think you are wrong. I was not referring to the absolute length of the index finger, we are referring to the length relative to the middle finger.

The closer the height to the middle finger, more feminine the man and also the smaller the dick.
This is controlled by the level of estrogen in any man. The higher the level, the more feminine a man is. Science no dey lie sir

Please rooneyboy, you can counter this and I will accept if you have a stronger argument with facts which is more recent.
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by geezyk(m): 9:19am On Dec 01, 2012
::Andrew:::
Tall, handsome, six packs, Rich, bmw with alloy wheel is attractive to me. grin grin grin grin

oooh I forgot pink lips. grin
Niccur,U Gay
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by AK481(m): 9:24am On Dec 01, 2012
Well,people want what they don't have.

Btw,how many of your current boyfriends have this kind of qualities you just listed?
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by oemmanuel: 9:40am On Dec 01, 2012
AK 48: Well,people want what they don't have.

Btw,how many of your current boyfriends have this kind of qualities you just listed?

I don tired o
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by pmc01(m): 9:40am On Dec 01, 2012
Yasmeena: I get weak in d knees wen an intelligent, muslim haafiz, asks me 4 a luv r/ship, especially a chubby one. i find dem attractive....
Allahu Musta'an!
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by enigmagu1(m): 9:51am On Dec 01, 2012
all of d above qualities..galzz lik am ooo
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by bongila(f): 10:01am On Dec 01, 2012
For me he MUST be intelligent and well read. Financial status isn't a big deal,I can start from scratch. Ambitious and hard working,warm and with a sense of humour. God fearing too.
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Rooneyboy(m): 10:08am On Dec 01, 2012
dawealth: Baby i need u nw. I reside in Awka. Call me on 07035769784

oh boi are u sure u are mentally stable
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Rooneyboy(m): 10:10am On Dec 01, 2012
bongila: For me he MUST be intelligent and well read. Financial status isn't a big deal,I can start from scratch. Ambitious and hard working,warm and with a sense of humour. God fearing too.

Na so una go talk, financial status isn't a big deal.

Abi u no be naija lady ?
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Rooneyboy(m): 10:12am On Dec 01, 2012
agabaI23:

I think you are wrong. I was not referring to the absolute length of the index finger, we are referring to the length relative to the middle finger.

The closer the height to the middle finger, more feminine the man and also the smaller the dick.
This is controlled by the level of estrogen in any man. The higher the level, the more feminine a man is. Science no dey lie sir

Please rooneyboy, you can counter this and I will accept if you have a stronger argument with facts which is more recent.

did I hear u say science
Which science is that brother ?
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Rooneyboy(m): 10:18am On Dec 01, 2012
Oluwadare: who are you to tell me what to do or not to do with my life? Who the fuckstard, dench told you im in need of your useless & brainless advice? I mean, if ladies have ran you naked b4 due to your naively what is now my problem with that or how mi'a help u if i may ask? Next time go and advice ur elders & younger ones in the village not me OKAY.

For ur mind now u don yan enough grammar ba
I laugh in Swahili.

Keep spewing , I'm watching @ the sidelines with my bottle of 1759 laughing @ ur stupidity cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Rooneyboy(m): 10:29am On Dec 01, 2012
to all NL ladies.

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 01, 2012
Well theoretically women are attracted to nice,caring guys, but in reality that's all fallacy, just be ambitious, career focused and make that paper come,obviously by then alot of babes will find you attractive and this way you won't have to suffer pleasing babes, WIN-WIN. so i agree with rooneyboy focus on career.
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Oluwadare: 10:50am On Dec 01, 2012
Rooneyboy:

I laugh in Swahili.

Keep spewing , I'm watching @ the sidelines with my bottle of 1759 laughing @ ur stupidity cheesy cheesy cheesy
seems your a small boy seeking for relevant or attention on this site right? If not, you'd have knwn all is for fun on this site & not other way round. Btw try to learn how to interract with people what you can't say in ur str, dont say it in any site be it faceless or not.
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by warrikid(m): 10:52am On Dec 01, 2012
Ramcie:
Number 1 for me is NEATNESS. When a man is clean as in both his appearance and his ride, am always attracted to such men but that means I must have been noticing him for long to come to such conclusion. Also, a man that holds his family in high esteem.
U r attracted to a man that holds his family in high esteem? Hmmmmmm,I hail ooo.
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by agabaI23(m): 10:59am On Dec 01, 2012
Rooneyboy:

did I hear u say science
Which science is that brother ?
Fine take care!
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Oluwadare: 11:01am On Dec 01, 2012
Rooneyboy:

I laugh in Swahili.

seems you a seeking for relevant or attention on this site right? If not, you'd have knwn all is for fun on this site & not other way round. Btw try to learn how to interract with people what you can't say in ur str, dont say it in any site be it faceless or not.
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Spacodinho(m): 11:06am On Dec 01, 2012
Money is the most essential quality
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by michylabo(m): 11:13am On Dec 01, 2012
After reading all ur comments abt an ideal guy, I must say I am flattered. My confidence level just went off the hinges now... I feel really good knowing I have alot of attractive qualities...
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by laykhorn(m): 11:20am On Dec 01, 2012
ItsModella: at least a six zero account
dark skinned with dimples and 6 packs...
over 6 ft tall
drives a Bugatti
lives in a mansion

Look at my moniker, I deserve a model as my guy.

When I think of more, I'll be back...peace out.
don't be surprised you might not get one til you're 80
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 01, 2012
mko abiola:
I doubt if any woman fit get all ds kind qualities and quantity.
No b here again.
I doubt too, was only being sacarstic.
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 01, 2012
Rooneyboy:

oh boi , in what planet are u looking for all these qualities ?
my one and only beloved planet.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

South African Lady Weds Man Who Photobombed Her Photo 7 Months Ago / 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) / He Said β€œHey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.