Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,094 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Genotype First Pls Guyz - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Genotype First Pls Guyz (767 Views)

Pls Guyz Help Me Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh / Pls Guyz I Need Ur Help Here / Does Genotype Really Matters In Courtship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genotype First Pls Guyz by Atandav: 6:47am On Dec 01, 2012
I've been dating this girl for almost a year now, wen I first meet her she was so quick to know my genotype, she told me she's AS, but I imediately told her I'm AA, to be sincere I didn't even know my blood group talkless of genotype, we've so much fell in love with each other nd we've settled for each, I just thought of the genotype issue yesterday nd I decided to go for a test, everybody was looking at the way I'm feeling unrest nd shaking inside the hospital waiting for result, but glory be to God it came out to be AA, ladies nd gentlemen if the result happens to be AS, this could have lead to betrayal nd hurting innocent girl nd loosing a lady I loved dearly, pls guyz b4 falling in love talk abt genotype.
Re: Genotype First Pls Guyz by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 01, 2012
God help you
Re: Genotype First Pls Guyz by Atandav: 7:36am On Dec 01, 2012
Naija Aboki: God help you
. Na God my bro, because she's so innocent nd had done d right thing by asking early enough, I don't know wat I could hve been doing by now.
Re: Genotype First Pls Guyz by k2039: 8:01am On Dec 01, 2012
I dont need to ask any girl for her genotype,it's pointless asking since I'm AA.

Your advise will be for those that are AS and SS
Re: Genotype First Pls Guyz by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:36am On Dec 01, 2012
k2039: I dont need to ask any girl for her genotype,it's pointless asking since I'm AA.

U are right piple like u dnt need 2 ask a gal about her genotype it is 4 piple like me dat are AS but only if I want to take de relationship to anoda level but 4 now I dnt think there is need 4 that
Re: Genotype First Pls Guyz by Goldieluks: 8:39am On Dec 01, 2012
k2039: I dont need to ask any girl for her genotype,it's pointless asking since I'm AA.

Re: Genotype First Pls Guyz by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 01, 2012
Vector relationship warrants that AA = AS + SA
Re: Genotype First Pls Guyz by Atandav: 8:46am On Dec 01, 2012

its true though, but u know some of ur children might be AS, nd u won't make them as free as u are.
Re: Genotype First Pls Guyz by k2039: 9:07am On Dec 01, 2012
Atandav: its true though, but u know some of ur children might be AS, nd u won't make them as free as u are.

So AS dont deserve to marry AA's or SS dont even deserve to marry at all
Re: Genotype First Pls Guyz by Mynd44: 9:56am On Dec 01, 2012
Bullshît. If/when I marry, it is beacause I love that lady so much that I can't do without her in my life. Kids are a plus.

So what if we are both AS? Get some long term renewable birth control and adopt. This way, I get to enjoy the woman I want to be with and still bet a family. Which by the way is bliss.

How can I let bloodgroup separate me from someone I love? Chai people are really in deep poo ooo.

I intend to enjoy irrespective of blood group.

Cheers
Re: Genotype First Pls Guyz by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 01, 2012
Mynd_44: Bullshît. If/when I marry, it is beacause I love that lady so much that I can't do without her in my life. Kids are a plus.

So what if we are both AS? Get some long term renewable birth control and adopt. This way, I get to enjoy the woman I want to be with and still bet a family. Which by the way is bliss.

How can I let bloodgroup separate me from someone I love? Chai people are really in deep poo ooo.

Cheers

dumb post
Re: Genotype First Pls Guyz by Mynd44: 10:35am On Dec 01, 2012
teeo:

dumb post
Just cos you still have the cave man mentality that if a child is not your blood, it is not yours does not make you smart either.

Actually it makes you what?

You guessed right

STUPÎD
Re: Genotype First Pls Guyz by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 01, 2012
OP,u are one lucky dude...As for me, *singing* i am AA,everything thing i do is AA...AA...AA..
Re: Genotype First Pls Guyz by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 01, 2012
Mynd_44:
Just cos you still have the cave man mentality that if a child is not your blood, it is not yours does not make you smart either.

Actually it makes you what?

You guessed right

STUPÎD

MR KNOW IT you post was a dumb as that of a kindergarten dummy. Pls think like an adult for once, you wld adopt a child SMH. And you call me bush. Bloke, keep adopting monkeys cause it wld be better if your gene got extinct. Adopted gene
Re: Genotype First Pls Guyz by lolaluv1(f): 11:01am On Dec 01, 2012
^^
There was nothing wrong with Mynd's post in the first place. If anything, it's an admirable and brave step that could only be undertaken by a man with a strong sense of self.
Please learn to tolerate when other people's views differ from yours. Cheers!
Re: Genotype First Pls Guyz by Mynd44: 11:22am On Dec 01, 2012
teeo:

MR KNOW IT you post was a dumb as that of a kindergarten dummy. Pls think like an adult for once, you wld adopt a child SMH. And you call me bush. Bloke, keep adopting monkeys cause it wld be better if your gene got extinct. Adopted gene
And now who sounds backwards? So adopting in evil and bad right?

Some people should not just post

**laughing**
Re: Genotype First Pls Guyz by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 01, 2012
Mynd_44:
And now who sounds backwards? So adopting in evil and bad right?

Some people should not just post

**laughing**

Seems you dont understand English, why wld i say adopting is bad. What i said is why the hell would adopt when am not shooting blanks. I had better get another genotype to marry than adopt another mans reject
Re: Genotype First Pls Guyz by Mynd44: 11:34am On Dec 01, 2012
teeo:

Seems you dont understand English, why wld i say adopting is bad. What i said is why the hell would adopt when am not shooting blanks. I had better get another genotype to marry than adopt another mans reject
Wow!!!!!

So I guess your sole purpose of marrting is children right? Or it is one of the most inportant thungs to look for.

My life is easy and simple, I will marry cos I can'y live without that woman and genotype is too puny a thing to keep us apart.

Don't expect you to understand sha. You are too clouded and deluded with the idea that blood is what dictates parentage.

SMH
Re: Genotype First Pls Guyz by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 01, 2012
Mynd_44:
Wow!!!!!

So I guess your sole purpose of marrting is children right? Or it is one of the most inportant thungs to look for.

My life is easy and simple, I will marry cos I can'y live without that woman and genotype is too puny a thing to keep us apart.

Don't expect you to understand sha. You are too clouded and deluded with the idea that blood is what dictates parentage.

SMH

Now i get why ur blood is hot. We both have different reasons for getting married. I need my bloodline to continue, it aint my business if you dont want that. I wld love to have my own kids, marriage too me is more than I and Her, it invloves my offsprings too.

Enjoy ur adoption mate. First question i wld ask her is whats your genotype
Re: Genotype First Pls Guyz by Mynd44: 11:51am On Dec 01, 2012
Bloodlines. Na vampire film?
Re: Genotype First Pls Guyz by greatgod2012(f): 11:59am On Dec 01, 2012
teeo:

dumb post

why and how is it a dumb post,, can u pls explain, but to me sha, makes a lot of sense
Re: Genotype First Pls Guyz by Atandav: 2:00pm On Dec 01, 2012
Mynd_44: Bullshît. If/when I marry, it is beacause I love that lady so much that I can't do without her in my life. Kids are a plus.

Cheers
I trust my church they won't even joined u guyz, because this could later lead to breakup nd my pastor don't separate he only joins, adpot wat?
Re: Genotype First Pls Guyz by Mynd44: 2:05pm On Dec 01, 2012
Atandav: I trust my church they won't even joined u guyz, because this could later lead to breakup nd my pastor don't separate he only joins, adpot wat?
Well I don't attend your church.

To bad
Re: Genotype First Pls Guyz by Atandav: 2:12pm On Dec 01, 2012
Mynd_44:
Well I don't attend your church.

To bad
anyway sha, but sometimes love is not enough.
Re: Genotype First Pls Guyz by Mynd44: 2:19pm On Dec 01, 2012
Atandav: anyway sha, but sometimes love is not enough.
Well that's to you.

To me, a lady not being able to conceive or the fact that our kids might be at rist is not a good reason not to marry her

(1) (Reply)

Break Up With Your Guy/girl And Get A Hummer Jeep + 2 Bedroom House. / She Is Not Up To Your Class Says Mum / I Believe In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.