Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,296 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (10490 Views)

Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section / Jokes Section Amusement Park 1 / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by jackpot(f): 7:46pm On Dec 07, 2012
mikuz:
Na only faint you faint . . . ?
You can hang yourself if you like . . . but there's no way you can convince a poet that a poem of seven lines is not a sonnet! tongue
na so. Don't mind that Bin's ceremonial arsse-kisser!

Person wey get convulsion for genes dey claim "fainting". angry angry
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by jackpot(f): 7:55pm On Dec 07, 2012
bunmioguns is disqualified too.

REASONS
1) He has been banned countless times.
2) He operates and "maintains" multiple accounts too.
3) He disrespects authorities.

**check out one of his comments with another username (while he was banned) on the Complaint Thread**
troydbos:

dont mind him, after posting stale joke, d nxt thing is for him to start banning ppl anyhw. . . .mumu mod
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 07, 2012
but there's no way you can convince a poet that a poem of seven lines is not a sonnet!

But there's no way a poem of seven lines becomes a sonnet.. Rather it's a poem of fourteen lines split into two stanzas of eight-and-six lines..
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by jackpot(f): 8:12pm On Dec 07, 2012
dani1luv: 2012 OFFICIAL JOKES SECTION POSTER OF THE YEAR

Rules:
1, Only 1 nomination per user
2, Any nominee that has been banned or warned twice this year will be disqualified
3, Moderator cannot be nominated in his/her section but may be nominated in other sections
4, Nominee must be active in the section
5, Nominee must be forum rule-abiding and not a trouble-maker(passionate defence of one's opinions is no trouble-making though)
6, Top 3 nominees will be up for poll for another 2 weeks, where the winner will be announced at the expiration of the voting
7, Where there is tie, the mod reserves the right to either choose one or extend the nomination/voting by 24 hours

Unfortunately we do not have the POLL options anymore, so we have to make do of manual counting.

NOMINATION ends on December 15, 2012

VOTING starts December 16, 2012 and ends December 30 where the winner will be announced.

As usual, it's gonna be fun!

Start nominating
oh well, since going by the rules (which abides us always), Bin Gbagbo and Bunmioguns is disqualified, who do we nominate next?

Lemme check out some users.
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by jackpot(f): 8:22pm On Dec 07, 2012
In addition, bunmioguns logged in to post with his other ID recently. He even logged in with it 5 days ago!

*Check out his other profile*.

[e](Follow This Member)
Send E-Mail Message To troydbos
Time registered: October 09, 2012
Time spent online: 3 hours & 30 minutes
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by jackpot(f): 8:29pm On Dec 07, 2012
troydbos: I nominate Bunmioguns
and to crown it all, bunmioguns actually nominated himself with his other ID. Unbelievable!

Dani, please send him packing sharp sharp. What nonsense. Does this guy think we are fools?
angry angry
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by jackpot(f): 8:31pm On Dec 07, 2012
bunmi, don't even try editing your posts with the other ID. I have copies of them and even at that, it'll show in your user log.

Your game is up!
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by jackpot(f): 8:47pm On Dec 07, 2012
troydbos:

so, u are d one dt bunmioguns used to talk abt...anyway, he said dt i shld extend his greetings to u and pearl and dt he is on a very loooong journey which was sent by Dani1luv nd dt he did nt knw d time he wld arrive...bt for d main time, he said i shld be watching over u because u mean so much to him..is it true? undecided undecided
oops
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by jackpot(f): 8:52pm On Dec 07, 2012
Viewing this topic: bunmioguns(m), mikuz(m) and 1 guest(s)
Gotcha. You surprised you were nabbed, right? Any excuses? undecided
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by bunmioguns(m): 8:55pm On Dec 07, 2012
jackpot: bunmioguns is disqualified too.

REASONS
1) He has been banned countless times.
2) He operates and "maintains" multiple accounts too.
3) He disrespects authorities.

**check out one of his comments with another username (while he was banned) on the Complaint Thread**

eediot...... Dani himself knew dt d reason why I was banned was nt justifiable...i reported to him dt Mogulo was abusing my parent which i can nvr take frm anybady here, d nxt thing he cld do was to ban me without even letting me knw my offence ...........he posted stale Joke, i gave him abt two to three links to which d joke have been created nd all he cld do was to hide all my post..... To crown it all, i reported to seun himself nd all he cld do was to apologise......

Nd u dis Jobless eediot sit down nd start typing trash. ..

Dickhead. . .
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by mikuz(m): 8:58pm On Dec 07, 2012
CHYKMAN:

But there's no way a poem of seven lines becomes a sonnet.. Rather it's a poem of fourteen lines split into two stanzas of eight-and-six lines..

Bro we are on the same page. Seven multiplied by two is fourteen. cool
Obviously you did not get my drift. . . Literature wise I was trying to be economical with that postulation. cheesy
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by jackpot(f): 9:02pm On Dec 07, 2012
(Follow This Member)
Send E-Mail Message To bunmioguns
Personal text: Boyz are not Smiling
Time registered: April 18, 2011
Time spent online: 1 month & 2 days
Signature: WIFE: Why do you wear your specs only when I come in...... HUSBAND: The doctor has ordered me to wear my specs whenever I get an headache.
View Bunmioguns's topics (150)
*more evidence* cool
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by jackpot(f): 9:07pm On Dec 07, 2012
bunmioguns:

eediot...... Dani himself knew dt d reason why I was banned was nt justifiable...i reported to him dt Mogulo was abusing my parent which i can nvr take frm anybady here, d nxt thing he cld do was to ban me without even letting me knw my offence ...........he posted stale Joke, i gave him abt two to three links to which d joke have been created nd all he cld do was to hide all my post..... To crown it all, i reported to seun himself nd all he cld do was to apologise......

Nd u dis Jobless eediot sit down nd start typing trash. ..

Dickhead. . .

How will you justify nominating yourself with your other username TROYDBOS as you did below --->

troydbos: I nominate Bunmioguns
shocked shocked shocked sad
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by bunmioguns(m): 9:11pm On Dec 07, 2012
jackpot: *more evidence* cool

mumu, even dani dani himself is aware cos am his frd on 2go. . Bedwetter, dont forget to urinate before u go to sleep. . .. tongue
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by bingbagbo(m): 9:12pm On Dec 07, 2012
jackpot, how old are you

bunmi, dont worry about that mad man, together we make PROJAN thick.

1 LUV
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by jackpot(f): 9:20pm On Dec 07, 2012
bunmioguns:

mumu, even dani dani himself is aware cos am his frd on 2go. . Bedwetter, dont forget to urinate before u go to sleep. . .. tongue
ooh, I see. I didn't know about that. Guess that'll make you "above the law" undecided
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by bunmioguns(m): 9:22pm On Dec 07, 2012
bin gbagbo:
jackpot, how old are you

bunmi, dont worry about that mad man, together we make PROJAN thick.

1 LUV

cool cool cool
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by jackpot(f): 9:26pm On Dec 07, 2012
Bunmioguns, I'll ask again:

why did you nominate yourself with your other ID? angry

That's cheating and it's penalty is BAN!
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by jeezybuck: 10:14pm On Dec 07, 2012
Jackpot or jackshyt or jack whatever you are you are a fc.uking disaster, See what you have done to this thread just because of your marital problems. You don't have to derail the thread because you want to get known. Bin has come a very long way and it will take you 5 years plus severe madness to get to is level. please stop your BS and let the voting continue. Muki won't won't recognize you for this, start thinking and be creative.
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by dani1luv: 12:07am On Dec 08, 2012
Hello Jackpot. .
Since when did you become the mod of jokes section?

As a Mod, I have every right not to disqualify whosoever.
So, please sir allow me to do my job, and stop poking into what doesn't concerns you.

Have a Splendid night, and pls stop derailing the thread.

Keep Nominating people.
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by bunmioguns(m): 2:24am On Dec 08, 2012
dani1luv: Hello Jackpot. .

So, please sir allow me to do my job, and stop poking into what doesn't concerns you.

Keep Nominating people.

GBAM!!!

+100000 ppl like dis
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by dani1luv: 6:26am On Dec 08, 2012
I nominate Bin gbagbo.
The guy is good, even though he has been banned several times.
Also nominate Bunmioguns
I can bend the rules on here..because those who makes this section lively and those who deserves the poster of the year award has been banned more than two times.

Got a problem with that?

I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by Nobody: 6:31am On Dec 08, 2012
My dear dani1luv.. To be frank, I loved how you stepped in to set this thread aright.. But I feel you should have done that much earlier.. We're nominating cos we're passionate about this section. Please do not, for sake of your authority, use us as puppets. Watching us babble and ramble on before intervening is like an insult on our differing persons. Forget the arguments and clear our hazes. Whoever we nominate that has been banned and hence, unqualified, let us know immediately.. It will be painful to know our nomination/votes can never count. We have others in mind too.. Thanks For Your Time..

1 Like

Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 08, 2012
dani1luv:
Rules:
1. Only 1 nomination per user
2. Any nominee that has been banned or warned twice this year will be disqualified

dani1luv:
I can bend the rules on here..because those who makes this section lively and those who deserves the poster of the year award has been banned more than two times.

You know, when I first observed the contrasting discrepancies in these posts, the first thing that I did was to check if I could see your age..cos this sort of indecisiveness is dominant in teenagers/immatured minds who have no idea the gravity of what being in a position of authority is, or how their opinions are being reverred. As a mod, I'm sorry, but you can't afford to make these mistakes, and we won't sit back and practically allow you make them surreptitously either. I can only decipher two viewpoints from this psychological fiddle which are:
1. You've already concluded to give the award to bin gbagbo, which can be seen in your defence of him(and using bunmioguns as a facade). Why ask for votes when you're running autocracy??. And/Or
2. I perceive a nebulous vendetta against jackpot. How could she go through all these pains to provide factual albeit contestable proof and her opinions will be ignored like a superficial flimsy whim?? Ah! It would be a crime, should you not look into, and subsequently, act on or upon it. You have our respect. Please don't abuse it.
I look forward to your response(s).
-Joke Section Activist

1 Like

Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by jackpot(f): 8:01am On Dec 08, 2012
dani1luv: Hello Jackpot. .

Keep Nominating people.
i am not surprised. After all, he said you are his friend on 2go. You are turning this nomination process into a child's play. You are so so biased.

[size=20pt]How can someone nominate himself with another username and you sit and watch and claim you're bending the rules? OMG![/size]
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by mikuz(m): 8:14am On Dec 08, 2012
CHYKMAN:

You know, when I first observed the contrasting discrepancies in these posts, the first thing that I did was to check if I could see your age..cos this sort of indecisiveness is dominant in teenagers/immatured minds who have no idea the gravity of what being in a position of authority is, or how their opinions are being reverred. As a mod, I'm sorry, but you can't afford to make these mistakes, and we won't sit back and practically allow you make them surreptitously either. I can only decipher two viewpoints from this psychological fiddle which are:
1. You've already concluded to give the award to bin gbagbo, which can be seen in your defence of him(and using bunmioguns as a facade). Why ask for votes when you're running autocracy??. And/Or
2. I perceive a nebulous vendetta against jackpot. How could she go through all these pains to provide factual albeit contestable proof and her opinions will be ignored like a superficial flimsy whim?? Ah! It would be a crime, should you not look into, and subsequently, act on or upon it. You have our respect. Please don't abuse it.
-Joke Section Activist

well said . . .

But the 'mistake' was caused by copy and paste. The ninja didn't take a look at the situation on ground before copy/pasting the rules.
Since Bin and Bunmioguns are the 'only' ones worthy of mention so long this award is concerned he should have edited the 'banned' part before jacking the whole write up.
Hence Dani you the umpire is allowed to nominate/vote too? cool

1 Like

Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by mikuz(m): 8:22am On Dec 08, 2012
CHYKMAN:

-Joke Section Activist

well said . . .

But the 'mistake' was caused by copy and paste. The ninja didn't take a look at the situation on ground before copy/pasting the rules.
Since Bin and Bunmioguns are the 'only' ones worthy of mention so long this award is concerned he should have edited the 'banned' part before jacking the whole write up.
Hence Dani you the umpire is allowed to nominate/vote too? cool
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by jackpot(f): 8:27am On Dec 08, 2012
[size=20pt]There are still people that haven't been banned in Jokes Section. They equally made this section tick this year.

One of them is El Guapo.

Another is vicky.[/size]
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by bingbagbo(m): 8:27am On Dec 08, 2012
@ dani, i never knew u were this sensible, seriously. . .i now know u are mature.

@ all haters, . . .who JAH bless. . .

@ bunmi. .. its btn me and u ooo. .PROJAN rocks

@ larride. ..thumbs up

@ jackpot. ..u see ur end?

@ mikuz. . .hypocrite!

@ slimchi2k2. . .God bless u

@ jeezybuck . . .u are the man

@ all. ...i love you.

* farts twice *
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by jackpot(f): 8:30am On Dec 08, 2012
CHYKMAN:

[b]You know, when I first observed the contrasting discrepancies in these posts, the first thing that I did was to check if I could see your age..cos this sort of indecisiveness is dominant in teenagers/immatured minds who have no idea the gravity of what being in a position of authority is, or how their opinions are being reverred. As a mod, I'm sorry, but you can't afford to make these mistakes, and we won't sit back and practically allow you make them surreptitously either. I can only decipher two viewpoints from this psychological fiddle which are:
2. I perceive a nebulous vendetta against jackpot. How could she go through all these pains to provide factual albeit contestable proof and her opinions will be ignored like a superficial flimsy whim?? Ah! It would be a crime, should you not look into, and subsequently, act on or upon it. You have our respect. Please don't abuse it.[/b]
-Joke Section Activist
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by EfemenaXY: 8:41am On Dec 08, 2012
Na wa oh!

So much noise on this thread. Why can't you all just get on together?

Bunch of kids undecided
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by jackpot(f): 8:43am On Dec 08, 2012
dani1luv: I nominate Bin gbagbo.
The guy is good, even though he has been banned several times.
Also nominate Bunmioguns

Got a problem with that?

I rest my case.
stop those ridiculous excuses. anybody that isn't qualified isn't qualified. We are not puppets. You know what is right, but just like the biblical Pharoah, you refuse to do it. You can't bend any rules. There are loads of qualified users who haven't been banned this year.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Romade Pls Come Back / Laff Until U Re Tired. / Laugh Away Your Sorrow (unlimited Jokes+unlimited Laff)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.