Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year (10505 Views)

Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section / Jokes Section Amusement Park 1 / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by jackpot(f): 8:48am On Dec 08, 2012
CHYKMAN: My dear dani1luv.. To be frank, I loved how you stepped in to set this thread aright.. But I feel you should have done that much earlier.. We're nominating cos we're passionate about this section. Please do not, for sake of your authority, use us as puppets. Watching us babble and ramble on before intervening is like an insult on our differing persons. Forget the arguments and clear our hazes. Whoever we nominate that has been banned and hence, unqualified, let us know immediately.. It will be painful to know our nomination/votes can never count. We have others in mind too.. Thanks For Your Time..
[size=16pt]well said, bro. I am in love with the part: "we have others in mind too"[/size]
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by dani1luv: 8:49am On Dec 08, 2012
jackpot: stop those ridiculous excuses. anybody that isn't qualified isn't qualified. We are not puppets. You know what is right, but just like the biblical Pharoah, you refuse to do it. You can't bend any rules. There are loads of qualified users who haven't been banned this year.
Then why haven't they been nominated on here?
What is your problem with bin and bunmioguns though?
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by jackpot(f): 8:55am On Dec 08, 2012
[size=24pt]Since BIN is disqualified because he has been banned more than 6 times this year.

Bunmioguns is disqualified since he was warned and banned, more than once. He even logged in to nominate himself with another username "Troydbos". What a CHEAT!

I nominate "the special one", albeit "the only one" EL GUAPO. Dude has got what it takes to restore the glory of this section. I can imagine how his Victory Thread will be like. [/size]
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by jeezybuck: 9:04am On Dec 08, 2012
bin gbagbo:

@ dani, i never knew u were this sensible, seriously. . .i now know u are mature.

@ all haters, . . .who JAH bless. . .

@ bunmi. .. its btn me and u ooo. .PROJAN rocks

@ larride. ..thumbs up

@ jackpot. ..u see ur end?

@ mikuz. . .hypocrite!

@ slimchi2k2. . .God bless u

@ jeezybuck . . .u are the man

@ all. ...i love you.

* farts twice *

Farts twice, Seriously I love that part. Let's bring on some sense of humor on this thread and have a nice weekend. Jackpoo you have been heard and dani have taken note. You can keep your ideas from now

Let's the nomination begin , Its past 9 AM we the voting official are on ground.
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by jackpot(f): 9:07am On Dec 08, 2012
dani1luv:
Then why haven't they been nominated on here?
What is your problem with bin and bunmioguns though?
i don't have any problem with the duo. All I am saying is the truth and you know it.

did you hear what CHYKMAN said? He said, "we have others in mind", and that I can tell you, is true.

Anybody that is disqualified is disqualified. I, myself is disqualified. Simples!

I am telling this to your face now, I know you hate me, stop trying to bend rules to despise those you dislike.

i know your stand on the issue of cheating last year. I, myself avoided all those and avoided all temptations to get banned last year.

Why suddenly did you want to shift the goal post? Well, i am not surprised since all Bunmi could muster yesterday was "Dani is my friend on 2go and he's aware that I'm cheating". Stop being biased. Thank you!
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 08, 2012
Viewing this topic: mikuz ( m ), jackpot ( f ), bin gbagbo ( m ), bunmioguns ( m ), CHYKMAN ( m ) and 1 guest(s)

Whenever I see this stuff at the bottom screen, it makes me feel all exposed.. Anyone feels the same??
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by xyoung: 10:23am On Dec 08, 2012
I nominate Akpos
Simple
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by jackpot(f): 10:34am On Dec 08, 2012
CHYKMAN:

Whenever I see this stuff at the bottom screen, it makes me feel all exposed.. Anyone feels the same??
lol, same goes here. If you don't wanna feel "exposed", view the topic as a guest. wink
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by bunmioguns(m): 10:39am On Dec 08, 2012
Viewing this topic: bin gbagbo ( m ), Studio CFR ( m ), CHYKMAN ( m ), jackpot ( f )

studio bro, say sth. . .dont jst view cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by jackpot(f): 10:40am On Dec 08, 2012
xyoung: I nominate Akpos.
Simple!
[size=24pt]wow, a new entrant Mr AKPOS is making waves currently.

But, will he beat the tested and trusted EL GUAPO? Is his boxing gloves tight enough? Only time will tell.

Right now, it is a two hose-race: MR AKPOS vs EL GUAPO.

Reminds me of the biblical David vs Goliath! grin grin grin[/size]
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by StudioCFR(m): 10:44am On Dec 08, 2012
@Jackpot bro, must u always argue like a woman to get peoples attention?

you come dey front for El Guapo as if he be your brother... if nobody nominate El Guapo here that means the woman wrapper has not done well enough dis year to win dis award... don't u think? undecided

or are u fronting for ElGuapo cuz he's Ibo?
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by bunmioguns(m): 10:47am On Dec 08, 2012
Studio CFR: @Jackpot bro, must u always argue like a woman to get peoples attention?

you come dey front for El Guapo as if he be your brother... if nobody nominate El Guapo here that means the woman wrapper has not done well enough dis year to win dis award... don't u think? undecided

or are u fronting for ElGuapo cuz he's Ibo?

grin grin grin grin yeah...dt's my guy

@Jackpot tongue tongue tongue
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by StudioCFR(m): 10:51am On Dec 08, 2012
jackpot wan dey form chairman for jokes section where we wey be him grand father dey
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by mukina2: 11:21am On Dec 08, 2012
bunmioguns is ok.

bin gbagbo has been banned atleast four times this year.
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by jackpot(f): 11:43am On Dec 08, 2012
mukina, thanks for your intervention.

[size=20pt]bunmioguns logged in with another username "troydbos"and nominated himself. He is a cheat. I busted him and that should disqualify him too[/size]
troydbos: I nominate bunmioguns
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by jackpot(f): 11:54am On Dec 08, 2012
this is what dani has to say about the cheating issue last year.
dani1luv: *oleku, tell me something wey i no fit do mi o le popopopo maloku, monini monini mo deji modeji* grin Studio bro, you cant redraw at this stage, leave the multiple id issues for me to handle (with proof & muki's backup), if jackpot is guilty as charge i'ld have no choice than to disqualify and ban him cos its against NL rules,

--
via Bluetooth
my question is: "why is dani taking too long to disqualify bunmioguns for cheating? Is it because Bunmi claimed they are friends on 2go?

Why the double standards?
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by bunmioguns(m): 11:55am On Dec 08, 2012
jackpot: mukina, thanks for your intervention.

[size=20pt]bunmioguns logged in with another username "troydbos"and nominated himself. He is a cheat. I busted him and that should disqualify him too[/size]

please stop barking like a dog cos nobody is even listening to u. .. . . . .
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by jackpot(f): 12:28pm On Dec 08, 2012
mukina2: bunmioguns is ok.

bin gbagbo has been banned atleast four times this year.
[size=20pt]muki, thanks for taking the bold step and doing what is right by disqualifying Bin gbagbo whom you pointed out, has been banned atleast 4 times.

Next, I propose Bunmioguns is disqualified too(not on the premises of being banned only once) but because in a space of 4mins, he logged off and logged back in with another username "troydbos"and nominated himself. If he can cheat now during the nomination process, who knows what will happen during the actual voting process? We all know the ills those "Cork Series" perpetuated last year and how it caused us all sleepless nights. Cheating and rigging must be discouraged and disenchanted. Offenders must be penalized.

I trust you to use your wisdom and just mind to look into this daylight cheating. Bunmioguns should be disqualified too.
Thanks a lot for being a just mod.

Signed:
voice of the voiceless and a concerned sectionite
JACKPOT[/size]
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by bunmioguns(m): 12:33pm On Dec 08, 2012
jackpot: [size=20pt]muki, thanks for taking the bold step and doing what is right by disqualifying Bin gbagbo whom you pointed out, has been banned atleast 4 times.

Next, I propose Bunmioguns is disqualified too(not on the premises of being banned only once) but because in a space of 4mins, he logged off and logged back in with another username "troydbos"and nominated himself. If he can cheat now during the nomination process, who knows what will happen during the actual voting process? We all know the ills those "Cork Series" perpetuated last year and how it caused us all sleepless nights. Cheating and rigging must be discouraged and disenchanted. Offenders must be penalized.

I trust you to use your wisdom and just mind to look into this daylight cheating. Bunmioguns should be disqualified too.
Thanks a lot for being a just mod.

Signed:
voice of the voiceless and a concerned sectionite
JACKPOT[/size]

you are jst deceiving yourself, u can't claim dis title twice. . . . . . When u become d moderator, u can do dt....bt before dt. . . . Jackpot bobo, be ready to hand over to me tongue tongue. .
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by Idowuogbo(f): 12:54pm On Dec 08, 2012
jackpot: and to crown it all, bunmioguns actually nominated himself with his other ID. Unbelievable!

Dani, please send him packing sharp sharp. What nonsense. Does this guy think we are fools?
angry angry
Y u always bitchinggg? jeez! Calm d fawk down mehn! Annoying piece of shyte.
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by Idowuogbo(f): 12:56pm On Dec 08, 2012
bunmioguns:

you are jst deceiving yourself, u can't claim dis title twice. . . . . . When u become d moderator, u can do dt....bt before dt. . . . Jackpot bobo, be ready to hand over to me tongue tongue. .
Tell d anuz o! D tin resemble abacha deadbody. Always bitchinggg and moaning like some hefer on steroids. Mstewww!! B
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by EfemenaXY: 1:04pm On Dec 08, 2012
Madam ID

I dey find you o! Oya come back here... cheesy
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by jackpot(f): 1:06pm On Dec 08, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Y u always bitchinggg? jeez! Calm d fawk down mehn! Annoying piece of shyte.
so if one sees cheating being perpetuated and decides to speak out, it is called bitchinggg bah? How much more biased can you be?
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by Idowuogbo(f): 1:13pm On Dec 08, 2012
Efemena_xy: Madam ID

I dey find you o! Oya come back here... cheesy
Present Ma! grin
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by jackpot(f): 1:16pm On Dec 08, 2012
Viewing this topic: bin gbagbo(m), jackpot(f) and 2 guest(s)
bin gbagbo dear, it wasn't us (me and mukina2) that disqualified you. It was your frequent bannings. Next year (2013) is another year. Don't cry!

*hands him a small towel handkerchief and prepares myself to console him just incase. . . lipsrsealed *
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by EfemenaXY: 1:28pm On Dec 08, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Present Ma! grin

Lol, ID!

Abeg come vote for your girl for here: https://www.nairaland.com/1122309/official-literature-writing-section-poster/2

You know say I love story-story... wink cheesy
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by EfemenaXY: 2:35pm On Dec 08, 2012
Okay, in that case, I nominate El Guapo.

At least, he's got some real talent. grin
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by bingbagbo(m): 3:11pm On Dec 08, 2012
[b]PROJAN ROCKS [/b]cool cool cool
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by MRAKPORS(m): 3:19pm On Dec 08, 2012
jackpot: [size=24pt]wow, a new entrant Mr AKPOS is making waves currently.

But, will he beat the tested and trusted EL GUAPO? Is his boxing gloves tight enough? Only time will tell.

Right now, it is a two hose-race: MR AKPOS vs EL GUAPO.

Reminds me of the biblical David vs Goliath! grin grin grin[/size]

wow, so my name dey there grin

vote for me oo grin grin
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by jackpot(f): 3:55pm On Dec 08, 2012
Efemena_xy:

Lol, ID!

Abeg come vote for your girl for here: https://www.nairaland.com/1122309/official-literature-writing-section-poster/2

You know say I love story-story... wink cheesy
you saw my post there? But, that una literature section tough ooo, I swaaar.
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 08, 2012
El Guapo for sure.. Mr Akpors, nice bangz..buh me no gbadun any Akpors joke for one day.. Buh I seen wah El can do.. I nominate El Guapo..
@Mukina2.. Not Bad.. Not Bad At All..
Re: 2012 Official Jokes Section Poster Of The Year by ARareGem(f): 4:57pm On Dec 08, 2012
Any 'outsider' who went through this thread go think say Jackpot na one better person. Hehehe. . . Mtchew.

Madam ID and Madam Efe, I'm hollering! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Laff Until U Re Tired. / Romade Pls Come Back / Doctor Vs Nurse Vs Patients (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.