Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Most Common Reasons For Break Up? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Common Reasons For Break Up? (14017 Views)

7 Common Reasons Why Ladies Say No To Marriage Proposals / The 7 Most Common Lies Women Tell In Relationships / What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Common Reasons For Break Up? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 02, 2012
IMO,it depends on the two persons in the r/ship.whatever leads them to break up is their reason for breaking up.Whether its a common issue or not.
Re: Most Common Reasons For Break Up? by Jambsupport(f): 10:35pm On Dec 02, 2012
jhydebaba: Small joystick undecided
n sum dumbo like ds. ow z ds a reason? na him create am
Re: Most Common Reasons For Break Up? by koolJ1(f): 10:44pm On Dec 02, 2012
Maybe she has a phobia for commitment and at d serious mention of marriage,she hit the roads. Yeah,she jst myt not have been d commitment/marriage kinda gurl.
Re: Most Common Reasons For Break Up? by zannie(f): 10:51pm On Dec 02, 2012
I'm guessing she wanted marriage and u were not even mentioning it. Maybe she found someone else with marriage on his mind. 4 years is a long time to tie a chic down without something permanent

1 Like

Re: Most Common Reasons For Break Up? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 02, 2012
KINGwax: all you fools and the nigerian girls' syndrome. It's fuckin borin now!
You're an idiott

Thirdhanded gan!!!
Re: Most Common Reasons For Break Up? by Duquesa(f): 10:56pm On Dec 02, 2012
[color=#990000][/color] sadIncompatibility and lack os solid communication.
Re: Most Common Reasons For Break Up? by claremont(m): 11:01pm On Dec 02, 2012
alomoh: Women and money, food, sex, are inseparable, They will Call you Lord when you can throw Money around, Although they have nothing to spend. They will call you King when you can go deep (Sure you know what i mean)They have a price. There is no real Love anymore. They come with baggage, A woman love is paid for. That is why many of them are single and unmarried. They want the whole world but have nothing
If Money grows on Trees, women will marry a Monkey.
LesbianBoy:
CORRECTION SIR, its ''if Money grows on trees, NIGERIAN GIRLS will marry a monkey!''
Nah, they will marry the tree itself! grin

@OP: Don't worry about it, you are better off without her anyway.

1 Like

Re: Most Common Reasons For Break Up? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 02, 2012
grin grin
Re: Most Common Reasons For Break Up? by AGgal(f): 11:15pm On Dec 02, 2012
Beating ur partner.
Re: Most Common Reasons For Break Up? by TableLeg(m): 11:23pm On Dec 02, 2012
Abujafood: Hi Nairaland addicts/peeps

Just wanted to know the common reasons why girls leave their guys and vice versa! My 4 yr old relationship is officially over from a girl I trusted and believed loved me so much! She didn't give any tangible reason for breaking up although I suspect she's been cheating! She won't say why she's no longer interested and has changed her phone number, asked her family and friends not to give me her new number and doesn't respond to my messages on Facebook.

Of course I've moved on focusing on my career for now and hoping to find a better replacement not anytime soon though! So once again, what is the main or what are the common reasons for breaking up?
Are you broke or do you have a small co/ck?
Re: Most Common Reasons For Break Up? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 02, 2012
It could very well be that her leaving had nothing to do with you, but her. That's my own guess and the first thing that came to mind when I read your post. Frankly, in situations like this, making assumptions is unnecessary. You can question and make as many assumptions as you want (just look at the responses by NLers), but at the end of the day you still would not know. Anyone in your shoes would be inclined to wonder, so I completely understand you questioning. But there's only one person who knows. After dating for 4-years, it was selfish of her to leave without giving you any explanation/s. She has made her decision, now you need to play your own part and look after you. Sometimes things just aren't meant to be and often it's for the best; sometimes people need to leave to make way for someone better. It's a hard pill to swallow, especially when the situation's still fresh, but I really believe it. It's great you're focusing on your career because you need somewhere productive to direct your energy to. Good luck, OP.

7 Likes

Re: Most Common Reasons For Break Up? by victorD3: 11:25pm On Dec 02, 2012
Some comments sounds gay to me
Re: Most Common Reasons For Break Up? by phineboy1pimple(m): 11:34pm On Dec 02, 2012
gree-die:
sometimes ple just grow apart

People don't just grow apart..... There's always a reason....
Re: Most Common Reasons For Break Up? by Abujafood: 11:44pm On Dec 02, 2012
Localamos: I mean no offence here, but if I were the chick, I'd ditch you too.

You sound like a control-centric loser. You want to get a replacement for her? And how do you think the new chick will feel if she realised that she is a 'replacement' and not the real deal? Then you went ranting about how you'd focus on your career (I thought the fulfilment found in love and career are totally different, and are not substitute for eachother).

you started by accusing her of infidelity. Are calling a dog a bad name so as to kill it? (Bloaks easily pass the blame on the other person. Now I get it).

See, you need to do a serious self evaluation and know the place of people and relationships in your life. It is only when you fully discover yourself and the place of people in your life, only then can you beggin to enjoy a refreshing love relationship in the future.

Cheers.

What fool you are, analyzing my post with so much bias and folly and thinking you're smart, you call me a control-centric loser like you know me one on one, fool take a hike and analyse your own self with brevity and wit, left o me, you're one hateful person spoiling for a fight too bad I'm not available for that. I gat notin to say to you further, good luck with the hate and find yourself another customer.

2 Likes

Re: Most Common Reasons For Break Up? by phineboy1pimple(m): 11:45pm On Dec 02, 2012
booqee: I broke up because he's cheating. I want to be the one and only, not just no1 out of some. undecided

Quite understandable.......
Re: Most Common Reasons For Break Up? by mrrock: 11:49pm On Dec 02, 2012
@OP
I' am so sorry what you had to pass through. But I think your girl is in best position to give you the right answer. Afterall when the going was good and you was fukcing her you didn't ask any Nairaland addict to help on your bed work.

Just joking.
Re: Most Common Reasons For Break Up? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 02, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
I'm telling you. A man that can spit E= MC2 can get it anytime any day. A man who understands Engineering and Psychology (both equally) can get it from me anytime any day. kiss

I am Einstein himself grin grin grin grin
Re: Most Common Reasons For Break Up? by dapojaja(m): 12:22am On Dec 03, 2012
Table Leg :

Are you broke or do you have small co/ck?

when is cock small/big? 4/5/6/7/8/9" ?
Re: Most Common Reasons For Break Up? by Nobody: 12:26am On Dec 03, 2012
dapojaja:

when is cock small/big? 4/5/6/7/8/9" ?

Anything shorter than 10inches while soft and/or thinner than 4inches is a small dciikkkk
Re: Most Common Reasons For Break Up? by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 03, 2012
mxxpunkxx!:

I am Einstein himself grin grin grin grin

Which Einstein?
Re: Most Common Reasons For Break Up? by veron007: 12:54am On Dec 03, 2012
Bro the only reason I can think of is money! When I had no money .... I when through the same drama.
But immediately my levels changed, even the ladies that will not give me their numbers before are practically dropping to theirs pants once I say hello.
Good thing this happened to you early in life just concentrate and focus on your career. Better once are still out there. Forget talk about small joy stict etc ....even with a longest joy stick a nija babe will leave your broke ass if the money is not there.

Get your money right first! And then use the OBJ style; put the carrot infront and they will follow you. Lol....

1 Like

Re: Most Common Reasons For Break Up? by dapojaja(m): 12:56am On Dec 03, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Anything shorter than 10inches while soft and/or thinner than 4inches is a small dciikkkk

I will report your answer to the moderator! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Most Common Reasons For Break Up? by princemaicheal: 1:04am On Dec 03, 2012
You guys are hilarious!Anyway,maybe the spark is no longer there and is no longer fun anymore.You guys or rather she may have being enduring rather than enjoy the relationship.
Re: Most Common Reasons For Break Up? by anthoniaz(f): 1:39am On Dec 03, 2012
Julieccentric: You sef no try, after four years of dating maybe you both didn't have a clear understanding otif where you were heading to & she saw someone that was objective with clear goals.

Abeg don't waste too much time in the name of dating, if you are not ready for marriage its best you remain single than tying a lady down with a long,endless & no goal driven relationship cos she would stick around hoping for when she would see someone better.

U said my mind.Most guys tie girls down without any clear view as per where the relationship is heaading.Maybe she was just tired of waiting cos she didn't see any seriousness in the OP.If I were her I'd sit the guy down and tell him my mind,ask him what he really wants cos we're not growing younger.
Re: Most Common Reasons For Break Up? by Bongii04: 2:04am On Dec 03, 2012
tongue
Re: Most Common Reasons For Break Up? by dljbd1(m): 2:45am On Dec 03, 2012
Abujafood:

What fool you are, analyzing my post with so much bias and folly and thinking you're smart, you call me a control-centric loser like you know me one on one, fool take a hike and analyse your own self with brevity and wit, left o me, you're one hateful person spoiling for a fight too bad I'm not available for that. I gat notin to say to you further, good luck with the hate and find yourself another customer.

My guy dn vex
Re: Most Common Reasons For Break Up? by Nuezha(m): 4:12am On Dec 03, 2012
LesbianBoy:
CORRECTION SIR, its ''if Money grows on trees, NIGERIAN GIRLS will marry a monkey!''

Correction....'corrector'
ALL GIRLS......ALL GIRLS!!!
Re: Most Common Reasons For Break Up? by Nuezha(m): 4:19am On Dec 03, 2012
Localamos: I mean no offence here, but if I were the chick, I'd ditch you too.

You sound like a control-centric loser. You want to get a replacement for her? And how do you think the new chick will feel if she realised that she is a 'replacement' and not the real deal? Then you went ranting about how you'd focus on your career (I thought the fulfilment found in love and career are totally different, and are not substitute for eachother).

you started by accusing her of infidelity. Are calling a dog a bad name so as to kill it? (Bloaks easily pass the blame on the other person. Now I get it).

See, you need to do a serious self evaluation and know the place of people and relationships in your life. It is only when you fully discover yourself and the place of people in your life, only then can you beggin to enjoy a refreshing love relationship in the future.

Cheers.

You sounded like a very bad counselor to me. Use Soft words next time.
Re: Most Common Reasons For Break Up? by Adenine9(m): 4:36am On Dec 03, 2012
Ego-sentric or Ego-ism.
Re: Most Common Reasons For Break Up? by AdeniyiA(m): 5:58am On Dec 03, 2012
demonic manipulations for continuation of vicious cycle of séxual escapades,which later make them come online to seek for advice for their broken/abt to break relp which is full of regrets.
also,many unfaithful ladies ditch their fiance when they find another who throws money at them,in the end they find out that not all dt glitters is gold,very few ladies are ready to start small wt a man,sorry to say, many ladies will remain unmarried
Re: Most Common Reasons For Break Up? by sweetchicks(f): 6:53am On Dec 03, 2012
LesbianBoy:
fine. Let's all admit the fact that money rules these days, I still don't think it calls for generalization u know. Meet the right gals stop looking @ flashy things so that u won't come to nl and be sounding like a wounded monkey!

1 Like

Re: Most Common Reasons For Break Up? by 190theclown: 6:55am On Dec 03, 2012
L brasi: different people different reasons...
lack of trust,distance,one party not feeling the love thing like before,religion,genotype,family issues.
but there are cases where the other party just want to see what is on the other side and even if u ring bell for den ear that time,then no go hear anything.the ear go don lock till they see what is on the other side.
and finally eye go clear...

Rotfl my ex is guilty of dat bell ringing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Clearer Pics Of Me Taken So Far (intersex Is Beautiful) / 10 To-dos For A Healthy Relationship In 2013 / Tanzania: Police Arrest 10 Suspected Gays For Organizing Same-sex Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.