Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,415 members, 7,853,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:25 AM

SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. - Business (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. (84175 Views)

SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze / Chibuzor Eze vs Patrick Ogidi - a case of slander? (with evidence) / Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (58) (Go Down)

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Adekdammy: 7:04pm On Dec 23, 2012
eleven:

Sorry I disagree with this part of your comment and I will give you a reason.

Last month a Nairalander came to my house wanted to buy a US used Torch 2 phone from me and was complaining about the price.

He made reference to a Nairaland advert he saw for bold 6 at a very ridiculous offer so I advice him honestly to very careful when buying cheap items. I told him about the security risk involved in the possibility of buying stolen phones especially Blackberries that is easily traceable. (I found my stolen BB months after it was stolen through the help of another Nairalander some months back) He saw reasons with me but the temptation was very high for him.

So I told him to call the seller and let's arrange a meeting. He did and I drove him there. When the guys came...You don't need anybody to tell you this guys can't afford the phone...dirty, smelling very young street urchins. One of the guys claims his brother sent the phone to him and he has been using it for a while and we said no problems, can you issue a receipt? He said he doesn't have one...alright can we know your house or office should incase...I can't take you to my house...Ok what do you do? I am a student in Esa Oke...Good can we see your ID card... He started getting angry...said he doesn't like carrying his ID card...my friend the Nairalander asked how do I trace you incase of a problem...his response shebi you have my phone number.

At that point I couldn't stand it again and told the idiots to get out of my car asap.

My friend didn't need any conviction again that its a stolen phone and the guys are most likely pickpockets.

And should incase of police issues, he will blamed as an elder person for greedily dealing with this very young dirty looking guys.

He made an offer for my torch 2 but I refused selling to him because I sensed that bold is what he really wants and advised him against favouring me and disfavouring himself, he bought a good bold 5 the next day using the precautions I shared with him, you can touch his excitement when he called to inform me and I also sold my torch 2 for a higher price than his offer to another customer who really wanted a torch 2 the next day.

Price is very important, if its very cheap its most likely a stolen product or a scam. If its a scam its better, if its stolen in a robbery or murder operation and investigation leads police to you...you are done for.

Let's be very careful how and whom we deal with and not allow GREED lead us to trouble.
u are right sir, a friend of mine spent 5days at area g in ikeja, his only savin grace was dat the guy who sold bb to him didnt deny sellin it 2 him cos d guy also said he bought it frm someone
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 7:05pm On Dec 23, 2012
onatisi:
donziko number 07063594702

Thanks for posting Don Isaacs Number, for those who are worried, can keep trying it..
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by DANILSA(m): 7:06pm On Dec 23, 2012
onatisi:
donziko number 07063594702
MTN> SAID THE NO IS CURRENTLY SWITCHED OFF> undecided
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 23, 2012
Av tried reaching him today like a million times! And wen I got hold of his mtn, he pretended saying he isn't into electronics and laptops and oda gadgets and dat he is into statineries and bookshop! Can u beat dat! The initial means of transport on his site was tru transporters which he confirmed to me wen he lied he was going to the park
amebozone: alright to be sincere, Gbolade, have you contacted chibuzor today to find out what is really wrong with your order?

if his number was switched off yesterday, did you try to send him a mail?

did you find out if the dude run his business during the weekends?

what was the means of delivery you both agreed upon?

Consider answering this questions before i pass my final judgement

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by DonTim1: 7:07pm On Dec 23, 2012
Just composed a bbm bc msg n hope it spreads.

Beware of one chibuzor eze guy who runs biz4naija.info. He is a scam artist,he has issues to settle wit many persons. U can google his name. Don't buy anything from him #DT4N

Hope it goes viral.

4 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by DonTim1: 7:08pm On Dec 23, 2012
Just composed a bbm bc msg n hope it spreads.

Beware of one chibuzor eze guy who runs biz4naija.info. He is a scam artist,he has issues to settle wit many persons. U can google his name. Don't buy anything from him #DT4NL

Hope it goes viral.

2 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by onatisi(m): 7:13pm On Dec 23, 2012
ppl should pls go back to page 14,15 .immidiately an alarm was raised obiscolly came online to say donziko has called him,yet he is denying now he ever said that.how come he is the only person that has gotten in touch with don?did don called him or he called don?
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 23, 2012
Since I woke up, I have been reading.

Now the question is WHERE IS DONZIKO?
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Dopefiend(m): 7:16pm On Dec 23, 2012
onatisi: ppl should pls go back to page 14,15 .immidiately an alarm was raised obiscolly came online to say donziko has called him,yet he is denying now he ever said that.how come he is the only person that has gotten in touch with don?did don called him or he called don?

Is obiscolly the same person as obinoscopy
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Zulele: 7:16pm On Dec 23, 2012
This is the face of the criminal CHIBUZOR

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by SpicyMimi(f): 7:16pm On Dec 23, 2012
Bibol:
My dear i read o, been following as a guest since 1pm.
Really? I also tried to...bt slept off! Have nva been this interestd in any topic on NL like i am here..
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 23, 2012
biz4naija: Well, i want to specially thank every one who took out their time to comment, criticize
and those who took out time to read through the Thread

I AM CHIBUZOR EZE

Am the one whose name is currently the topic for discussion

I want to first of all apologize for not being able to comment for
a long period of time, it's due to some circumstances beyond my control

But i thank God am right here.....

I want to tell who ever cares to listen that am innocent of all these claims

Am running a company Registered under the CAC, (Chibiz Limited)

I can not step so low as to scam any innocent Nigeria of their hard earn money

Am so confuse at what some few people are posting when they know nothing about
what transpired between myself and the poster

It baffles me that my absence from following this thread has made some few people
tag me a scammer

If the poster really claims i scammed him, why didn't he appeared at the seminar
i just concluded? Atleast to prove or to deal with me as he promised?

Why didn't he appear to meet me face 2 face to prove his claims?

Let me ask this question.....

Do scammers organize seminars?

Before some of you post your comments, you are expected to think before you carry out
any posting,

Some one posted a topic, accusing me of scamming him, and i gave a screen shoot of
my account statement, i expected you all to hear from before concluding that i am
a scammer, any one could have come up with a forge payment teller

I hereby appeal to every one here to desist from intruding into our issue
as i have decided to take it up with the poster,

I will not sit down and watch one bastard tarnish my image for no solid reason

The authorities are already working on it, as my attention was required this
morning at the office of one of the authority this poster reported to

I was told to go and settle with the poster and if he disgree to co-operate
with the settlement, i should get back to them

So i will advice every one here to keep off from this issue as it's been
handled by the authorities

I rest my case

Chibuzor Eze
CEO: Chibiz Limited

You are sounding so Stu.p1d having said nothing. Do you want to insult our collective intelligence You need a bullet in your skull.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by DCTrendy(m): 7:17pm On Dec 23, 2012
U guys should not rest until u have heard from Don!

Don is engaging with a guy from Delta.

And if U put Delta and kidnapping together, u ll know u can't close this thread utill it is confirmed that Don is alive and safe!

Don, Don, Don! How many time av I called u? Where art thou?
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by brown3: 7:18pm On Dec 23, 2012
eleven:

Please PM me Donzito's phone number or paste here so we can keep trying him to verify his safety status. Am not comfortable with his absence at all. Thank you
this is going ou of proportion. Pls some one should send me mr chibuzors lagos adres, asaba adres and other useful adres where i can get hold of him. I already have his pics. I will send my boys to go hunt him for me. This guy has commited so much evil, i must stop him now.

2 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Iaz93: 7:21pm On Dec 23, 2012
nawa Oh...wetin do Don na??
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by 1920MaMa: 7:21pm On Dec 23, 2012
View [size=20pt]Donziko's Profile
[/size]

Nairaland Forum / Donziko's Profile

Donziko's Latest Topics ( View All 2 Topics | Posts )

Technology Market / Scam Alert!!! Chibuzor Eze Is A Scam!!! Www.biz4naija.info His Site
by donziko. 9 posts & 191 views. 4:31pm On Dec 09 (MOBBDEEP)

Business / SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. (1)(2)(3) ... (30)(31)(32)
by donziko. 1031 posts & 16986 views. 7:13pm (onatisi)

Personal text: in whatever u do in this life,think bout ur unborn children,cuz wat goes around,comes around.

Time registered: November 13, 2012

Time spent online: 1 day & 3 hours

[size=20pt]Last seen: 8:05am[/size]

View Donziko's posts (85) | View Donziko's topics (2)

[size=20pt]he was last seen this morning, how come he didn't comment on d issue? and why is his phone switched off? something is not just right.[/size]
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 7:21pm On Dec 23, 2012
Reminder!

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by skyfall: 7:21pm On Dec 23, 2012
Waoh, this thread has really gone viral o. Currently being viewed by 120 members and 81 guests.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Agbgift(f): 7:23pm On Dec 23, 2012
Na wa o, D chibuzor of a guy be fine o. Wy he come dey do dis kind tin?
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by elampiro(m): 7:23pm On Dec 23, 2012
Why has the OP not involved police in this case? There are states CID or CIB. The guy will be trapped and made to refund and compensate.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 7:25pm On Dec 23, 2012
More on his face-book page!!

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 23, 2012
biz4naija: @virtuoso01 you are so stupid, how dare you call me a scammer

Who invited you here? If you claim am a scammer then proof it

If all of you like say what ever you want to say, am not moved

Even Ewen Chia who happens to be one of the most successful
internet marketer was also accused of being a scam

Same was Akin Alabi, if you think your calling or even posting
on the forum has an effect on me, then keep posting, after all
it's increasing the traffic to my site

The funny thing about this whole issue is that, one of you here
who is accusing me of being a scammer, actually paid 70k to my
account this afternoon for 2 blackberrys, which i actually sent
to him this evening

The more you talk about Chibuzor Eze, the more traffic i get
on my website, you can say what ever you want to say it's your
business

Do you think the efcc are dumb like you?

If you think you are strong enough, then go and freeze my account

I still stand on my ground that the Poster Never Paid a Dime to
my account, or you want me to refund somebody who forged a GTB Teller?

I just can't imagine how Nigerians can go to this length just to
tarnish the imagine of his fellow man

But am sorry to disappoint all you haters, it got no effect on my
business, if you can't site down and watch me progress, then take
a Map and Drive to hell

rubbi*sh

Which one of us paid 70k to you for 2 blackberry's Mention his handle so he can confirm....

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 23, 2012
It's always a certain group doing this online scamming lol.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by linearity: 7:29pm On Dec 23, 2012
Have been reading through the many pages of this case, the major concern now is the where about of Donziko...Going by his last post on 12/20, he fully knew that the deposit will be made the next day 12/21 (Friday) and he was looking forward to it.

...Why will he all of a sudden not take his calls or post again after the payment? Or was part of the agreement or 'Statement' that Chibuzor referred to in one of his prior post includes buying Donziko's silence as a condition of repayment?
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by skyfall: 7:30pm On Dec 23, 2012
Confirmed! BIZ4NAIJA & JUSTMIN are 1 and the same person.

3 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by skyfall: 7:32pm On Dec 23, 2012
linearity:
...Why will he all of a sudden not take his calls or post again after the payment? Or was part of the agreement or 'Statement' that Chibuzor referred to in one of his prior post includes buying Donziko's silence as a condition of repayment?

I doubt that. It's in the scammer's favour if the scammed confirms that he's been refunded.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by DANILSA(m): 7:32pm On Dec 23, 2012
okpara ugo:

Which one of us paid 70k to you for 2 blackberry's Mention his handle so he can confirm....
UGO STOP REQUESTING FOR SUCH BECAUSE HE CAN ALWAYS USE A SEPARATE HANDLE TO CLAIM THAT OR HIS PARTNERS IN CRIME.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Bibol(f): 7:32pm On Dec 23, 2012
Dopefiend:

Is obiscolly the same person as obinoscopy
They are different I guess. I just checked their profiles. I erroneously made the same mistakes earlier on. The Obiscolly guy has not commented since then.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by biz4naija: 7:33pm On Dec 23, 2012
so painful my network is so slow today

@surveyProf you are so silly to post that, who even made you a moderator, i don't think you know the work of a mod, why are you being sentiment here, some one laid an allegation and you've not even heard from the other party to confirm if its true or not, yet you are posting tellers which you are not even sure if those tellers are forged ones

i think i have to get outta here you guys don't know your duties
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by onatisi(m): 7:35pm On Dec 23, 2012
Agbgift: Na wa o, D chibuzor of a guy be fine o. Wy he come dey do dis kind tin?
are u ok at all

2 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by DANILSA(m): 7:36pm On Dec 23, 2012
biz4naija: so painful my network is so slow today

@surveyProf you are so silly to post that, who even made you a moderator, i don't think you know the work of a mod, why are you being sentiment here, some one laid an allegation and you've not even heard from the other party to confirm if its true or not, yet you are posting tellers which you are not even sure if those tellers are forged ones

i think i have to get out of shame, you guys don't know your duties
grin grin grin agbacha oso aguo mine
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 7:38pm On Dec 23, 2012
Viewing this Thread..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (58)

See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) / I Visited A Crowded Lagos Market In Ogba (Photos, Video) / Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.