Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. - Business (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. (84013 Views)

SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze / Chibuzor Eze vs Patrick Ogidi - a case of slander? (with evidence) / Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (58) (Go Down)

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 1:07pm On Dec 24, 2012
Chibuzor Eze reporting frm an unknown destination, tracking**********************************************

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 24, 2012
deviduff: Has anyone tried contacting Chibuzor eze? Wat about donziko's family? If he's rily dead, de should be d ones going to d police first and seeking evidence from here. Who has notin important 2 say should please refrain from commenting.

If you have been following closely we have been looking for ways to get Donzicos next of kin or relatives.

If you have any way we can do that pls do.

I guess that will be a reasonable contribution from you.

Dont you think so?

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by ajadek(m): 1:09pm On Dec 24, 2012
donziko: seriouslythen what would you expect when you send a sum of thirty thousand naira to an account number which is not mistaken,an account number which you've used to buy something beforewhat could possibly have went wrongwhere did my money go toOK NOW I THINK I KNOW WHAT TO DO.I'LL HEAD STRAIGHT TO MY BANK TOMORROW MORNING??ASK THEM WHO OWNS THE ACCOUNT NUMBER I SENT 30K TOAND IF THE MONEY WAS ACTUALLY SENT TO THAT SAME ACCOUNT NUMBER...ONE WAY OR THE OTHER THE GOD I SERVE WILL SURELY SOLVE THIS PROBLEM AND IF AT THE END AM ALL AT FAULT I SWEAR I WILL APOLOGIZE TO YOU MR CHIBUZOR...BUT IF AT LAST ALL THIS IS FROM YOUR PART...AM TELLING YOU FROM THE DEPTH OF MY HEART...YOU WILL GET YOUR SHARE FROM LIFE...FOR WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND...IF NOT NOW,IN THE NEAREST GENERATION.I WOULD JUST SIT DOWN AND THINK ABOUT HOW TO TARNISH THE IMAGE OF SOMEONE WHO HAS A FAMILY TO CATER FOR ??AM NOT HEARTLESS.IF YOU SAY YOU DON'T DEAL IN CARS...HOW CAN AIRTE GIVE TWO INDIVIDUALS THE SAME LINE.?
go and give the teller to efcc or icpc
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by SisiKill1: 1:09pm On Dec 24, 2012
biz4naija:

if you are not insane you should know donziko was not a nairaland fan, just joined nairaland Nov. 13, and it was because he wanted to tell the public what transpired between myself and him that was why he registered, so mind what you say, so your mouth won't land you where your pocket can't bring you from

You all requested i refund his 30k and i did, so what's my business with him?

Abeg watch your tongue

See the M Effer oh! We all "requested"? Are insane?!

You owed someone money and you refunded it back. . .why are you acting like you are doing people a favor??!!

Well I don't really blame you, why won't you think like that when another bozo already said we should "appreciate your effort"

Even if this entire saga turns out to be a huge misunderstanding, anyone who still does business with this arrogant eediot deserves whatever treatment he metes on them. Normal, sensible human beings brought up in good homes will be hanging their heads in shame. . . not this useless thing. Anyone reading his post would think he was begged to dash money out. What an Azz!!!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by onatisi(m): 1:10pm On Dec 24, 2012
lets wait for the transaction log of don and eze ,to know what might have gone wrong

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by oduneja: 1:10pm On Dec 24, 2012
Its just so sad when things like this is going on and the MODS/ADMINS of this site are not doing anything to help the situation. By now the IP/LOGS of the involved parties should have been posted for everyone to see.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by ajadek(m): 1:11pm On Dec 24, 2012
donziko: seriouslythen what would you expect when you send a sum of thirty thousand naira to an account number which is not mistaken,an account number which you've used to buy something beforewhat could possibly have went wrongwhere did my money go toOK NOW I THINK I KNOW WHAT TO DO.I'LL HEAD STRAIGHT TO MY BANK TOMORROW MORNING??ASK THEM WHO OWNS THE ACCOUNT NUMBER I SENT 30K TOAND IF THE MONEY WAS ACTUALLY SENT TO THAT SAME ACCOUNT NUMBER...ONE WAY OR THE OTHER THE GOD I SERVE WILL SURELY SOLVE THIS PROBLEM AND IF AT THE END AM ALL AT FAULT I SWEAR I WILL APOLOGIZE TO YOU MR CHIBUZOR...BUT IF AT LAST ALL THIS IS FROM YOUR PART...AM TELLING YOU FROM THE DEPTH OF MY HEART...YOU WILL GET YOUR SHARE FROM LIFE...FOR WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND...IF NOT NOW,IN THE NEAREST GENERATION.I WOULD JUST SIT DOWN AND THINK ABOUT HOW TO TARNISH THE IMAGE OF SOMEONE WHO HAS A FAMILY TO CATER FOR ??AM NOT HEARTLESS.IF YOU SAY YOU DON'T DEAL IN CARS...HOW CAN AIRTE GIVE TWO INDIVIDUALS THE SAME LINE.?
go and give the teller to efcc or icpc and the phone no u call that promise u in d next 24hrs u will get ur laptop,there's gonna be phone conversation,go to efcc now
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by r231(m): 1:16pm On Dec 24, 2012
ajadek: go and give the teller to efcc or icpc and the phone no u call that promise u in d next 24hrs u will get ur laptop,there's gonna be phone conversation,go to efcc now

Read the flipping thread undecided
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 24, 2012
Been following this story as at 1.30am dis morning
I don't want to believe that dude is dead because of 30k.
Nigeria is no longer a safe place to be again.
And life has no values again.
All is well.

This is a lesson to us all. Bulk of nigerians are hungry greddy fellow. Be very careful who u make business transactions with, either online or offline.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Odunnu: 1:17pm On Dec 24, 2012
onatisi: @gbola,pls kindly post eze account number that u paid into,someone is in the bank right now to verify ur claims ,pls

eleven:

Chibuzor Eze
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Afam4eva(m): 1:18pm On Dec 24, 2012
I just checked Chibuzor eze's facebook page and he has some Interrnet Marrketers like himself as friends. Since, they're into the same line of business, they may know about his where-about. I know one of them is a Nairaland member.[/b]
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by onatisi(m): 1:21pm On Dec 24, 2012
[quote author=afam4eva]I just checked
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Afam4eva(m): 1:23pm On Dec 24, 2012
^^ I've deleted it...delete yours too.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Odunnu: 1:23pm On Dec 24, 2012
oduneja: Its just so sad when things like this is going on and the MODS/ADMINS of this site are not doing anything to help the situation. By now the IP/LOGS of the involved parties should have been posted for everyone to see.
I assure you that those involved would get it at the right time
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by eleven(m): 1:23pm On Dec 24, 2012
We might be looking at a very dangerous case here and forgetting another possible victim.

Please the guy who bought the bad phone should please confirm safety status asap.

@Surveyprof & Onatisi,

Please let's focus on the bad phone guy. He too has been quiet for a while now which is unusual. We would need his details to confirm his status. Thank you
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by onatisi(m): 1:23pm On Dec 24, 2012
honestly i am not after eze ,all i want is donziko back in one piece alive .
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Afam4eva(m): 1:24pm On Dec 24, 2012
onatisi: honestly i am not after eze ,all i want is donziko back in one piece alive .
How do you get donziko back if you don't arrest Chubuzor. That's considering the rumour is true.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by GeneralGaricks: 1:29pm On Dec 24, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Never send money in advance to an ibo man.

They are not only 419 but armed robbers and kidnappers.

You are very stupid for bringing tribalism here.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Dopefiend(m): 1:29pm On Dec 24, 2012
Viewing this topic: awatefe, biz4naija cdz, ifysoft, sinade1(m), brown3, prettyrich(f), Inova(m), no dullin(m), ikennaobi(m), 2special(m), goke300, oduneja, supervic, holyvirgin, Sisi_Kill, StarFlux, Leopantro, habayommy, dikenna, bengreat(m), omotayokay, Hadeyur(f), Techwriter, Dopefiend(m), osifred(m), tydd, adewasco2k(m), 4bobo, r231(m), Cutejay(f), .Sharon(f), Nike93(f), chemashie(m), HARDDON, gmonday(m), teminoni(m), ehispapa(m), izubros, sun_temi(m), Willy7(m), mrkels(m), ImpactWorld(m), preetyjoy(f), nadine07, mrrock, app_lord, hotspicylover(f), janykute, platoworks(m), tumababa(m), jonahgeo(m), joelreg, Agbgift(f), Burger01(m), dollypi(m), KAYD007(m), sexkillz(m), aieromon(m), lusen(m), lady j u(f), twentycent, Arsenate(m), miccheck57, Adebayofca, eleven(m), onatisi(m), General Garicks, manalejo(m), Dr kul(f), foyeks2001(f), austinsmat(m), God2man(m), candygosh(f), adorable29(f), jummysum, virtuoso01(m), DANILSA, kaffy2002, ozor1, graffiti, Odunnu(f), leboss6(m), pak, zibe(m), myk2mic, Parosho(m), Zet72 and 38 guest(s)

Ogbeni Eze, ure viewing this topic, wht can u say for urself?

Greatritzy: SELF GUIDE MINI-IMPORTATION BUSINESS E-BOOK
This Ebook will guide you through On how to Start your Mini-Importation Business and start making some cool profit from it.Many People who bought this Ebook came back thanking me and also Telling me that How the wish the could have known about this Mini - Importation earlier but the thank God that the have Known it Now and Have gotten the Comprehensive Knowledge about How to purchase,Ship your goods through Courier Service and get your goods delivered to your home address.All the Information is inside the "SELF-GUIDE MINI-IMPORTATION BUSINESS" E-BOOK.
You can Import:
*Jewelries *Cloths i.e men,women n Children *Electronics
*Phones *Necklaces *Women Bags *Wrist watch *Brazillian Hair *Belt *Women Sandals *Mens Sandals
*Flash drive *Laptops *Shoes etc. All this goods are very cheap over there.When you get the Ebook you will see all these in it.
To get yours now;
Contact Me: 08033408857

Are u alrite?
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Iaz93: 1:29pm On Dec 24, 2012
So no network at all at all for Donziko village abi??
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by joelreg(m): 1:30pm On Dec 24, 2012
This Ebook will guide you through On how to Start your Mini-Importation Business and start making some cool profit from it.Many People who bought this Ebook came back thanking me and also Telling me that How the wish the could have known about this Mini - Importation earlier but the thank God that the have Known it Now and Have gotten the Comprehensive Knowledge about How to purchase,Ship your goods through Courier Service and get your goods delivered to your home address.All the Information is inside the "SELF-GUIDE MINI-IMPORTATION BUSINESS" E-BOOK.
You can Import:
*Phones *Necklaces *Women Bags *Wrist watch *Brazillian Hair *Belt *Women Sandals *Mens Sandals
*Flash drive *Laptops *Shoes etc. All this goods are very cheap over there.When you get the Ebook you will see all these in it.
To get yours now;

U should be ashamed of urself, live is astake, instead to make a meaningful contributn. U are busy selling. Misplaced priorities
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Iaz93: 1:30pm On Dec 24, 2012
General Garicks:

You are very stupid for bringing tribalism here.

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by adewasco2k(m): 1:30pm On Dec 24, 2012
You can Import:
To get yours now;

you so MARD

Guys believe me Donziko is fine
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Iaz93: 1:31pm On Dec 24, 2012
joelreg:

U should be ashamed of urself, live is astake, instead to make a meaningful contributn. U are busy selling

Lol!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by mrrock: 1:31pm On Dec 24, 2012
@gbola
Please do yourself a favour by forgeting the 95k sent to Chibuzor Eze. You will never get your refund neither will you get a pin from the courier. I wish I didn't have to say this to you but that's the hard reality you have to swallow. And the earlier you forget it the better.
Chibuzor is currently on the run, the best we/you can get is he will be found and jailed. But for your N95k, just forget it.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 1:31pm On Dec 24, 2012
Donziko is safe, he is perhaps in a rural area currently, for those who live in kaduna State do u need his picture, so u can reorganize him wen u see him (Donziko) and will it be safe to send his pixs here?
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Iaz93: 1:32pm On Dec 24, 2012
I wonder why u guys are soo worried... Donziko dey im village oh...he'll be back 1st week of Jan
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by eleven(m): 1:33pm On Dec 24, 2012
At All,

Please no one should be trusted at this point until we clarify Donziko's absence.

Please do not meet with any stranger for now.

@Gbolahan,

Please extreme safety precautions highly needed at your end. Please safe guard your movements cautiously, do not move alone and please if you must move endeavour to carry your family members along...let them know where you are at every point in time and also keep your phones lines open.

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Iaz93: 1:33pm On Dec 24, 2012
mrrock: @gbola
Please do yourself a favour by forgeting the 95k sent to Chibuzor Eze. You will never get your refund neither will you get a pin from the courier. I wish I didn't have to say this to you but that's the hard reality you have to swallow. And the earlier you forget it the better.
Chibuzor is currently on the run, the best we/you can get is he will be found and jailed. But for your N95k, just forget it.
Choi! SMH
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 24, 2012
Odunnu:

Account name: Chibuzor Eze
Account number: 0122264338
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 24, 2012
surveyProf: Donziko is safe, he is perhaps in a rural area currently, for those who live in kaduna State do u need his picture, so u can reorganize him wen u see him (Donziko) and will it be safe to send his pixs here?
dont think so

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (58)

Jeff Bezos And Lauren Sanchez Sex Chat Leaked, Led To His Crashed Marriage / See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) / I Visited A Crowded Lagos Market In Ogba (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.