Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,715 members, 7,831,255 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. - Business (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. (83978 Views)

SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze / Chibuzor Eze vs Patrick Ogidi - a case of slander? (with evidence) / Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (58) (Go Down)

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by mrkels(m): 2:03pm On Dec 24, 2012
mrrock: I find it difficult to believe there are people here who think there are villages in Nigeria where there are no GSM network. Even a poor network service!.
Please, can someone tell me one village in Nigeria where there's no GLO, Airtel, MTN, Etisalat?. I know someone in all the states in Nigeria and I will be willing to post their phone number here; any state for you all to ask them.
Shey? Where I served I had 3G plus on my glo line while here in lagos edge is messing me up.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by adewasco2k(m): 2:04pm On Dec 24, 2012
mrrock: I find it difficult to believe there are people who think there are villages in Nigeria where there are no GSM network. Even a poor network service!.
Please, can someone tell me one village in Nigeria where there's no GLO, Airtel, MTN, Etisalat?. I know someone in all the states in Nigeria and I will be willing to post their phone number here; any state for you all to ask them.
Bros can you just stop complicating things?
trying to reach him (MTN=your call is being forwarded)
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by joelreg(m): 2:04pm On Dec 24, 2012
mrrock: I find it difficult to believe there are people here who think there are villages in Nigeria where there are no GSM network. Even a poor network service!.

But MR who did you said u spoke with. Hhhhuuuuuuuuhhhhhhh so much of contradictions everywhere. God save uss
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 24, 2012
[size=28pt]THIS THREAD AND MANY OF THE PEOPLE HERE ARE 'MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING'[/size]

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by mrkels(m): 2:07pm On Dec 24, 2012
^^^what are you? A shakespear fan?

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by yamunla(m): 2:08pm On Dec 24, 2012
Phew..i just call him (donzito) now and he said its the network in his hometown,and dat he is fine..he also confirmed the payment..#RELIEVED#
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by adewasco2k(m): 2:09pm On Dec 24, 2012
yamunla: Phew..i just call him (donzito) now and he said its the network in his hometown,and dat he is fine..he also confirmed the payment..#RELIEVED#
why cant i get him? undecided
i know he is fine tho
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by eleven(m): 2:10pm On Dec 24, 2012
joelreg:

But MR who did you said u spoke with. Hhhhuuuuuuuuhhhhhhh so much of contradictions everywhere. God save uss

There are no contradictions yet. Few of us here have called and someone answerred the phone claiming to be donziko.

All we need is someone who has spoken to him on phone before his absence to dial the number and confirm the guy at the other end is the REAL Donziko.

Until that is confirmed...I am yet to be convinced.

2 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by SisiKill1: 2:10pm On Dec 24, 2012
mrrock: @gbola
Please do yourself a favour by forgeting the 95k sent to Chibuzor Eze. You will never get your refund neither will you get a pin from the courier. I wish I didn't have to say this to you but that's the hard reality you have to swallow. And the earlier you forget it the better.
Chibuzor is currently on the run, the best we/you can get is he will be found and jailed. But for your N95k, just forget it.

So let me see if I understand this, the person

1) Who came out of nowhere to tell us Donziko is dead,

2) Who has been regaling us with stories about how Eze Lured Donziko to a private place and killed him,

3) Who has been perpetuating the idea that Eze is some scary MOB DON who can kill at will instead of a petty internet scammer he is

. . . is the same person telling the other victims to forget about their money? Really?! Really?!! Reeeeeeeeeallly?!!!! undecided

I guess we have gotten to the part in the script where using FEAR to achieve your goals comes into play. Guess they are hoping to capitalize on Donziko's absences, to quickly sweep this under the rug before he comes comes back next year.

2 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by r231(m): 2:12pm On Dec 24, 2012
confused.com undecided
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by onatisi(m): 2:13pm On Dec 24, 2012
surveyProf: Donziko is safe, he is perhaps in a rural area currently, for those who live in kaduna State do u need his picture, so u can reorganize him wen u see him (Donziko) and will it be safe to send his pixs here?
no dont send his pic to anyone ,pls ,you cant trust anyone
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 24, 2012
mrrock: @gbola
Please do yourself a favour by forgeting the 95k sent to Chibuzor Eze. You will never get your refund neither will you get a pin from the courier. I wish I didn't have to say this to you but that's the hard reality you have to swallow. And the earlier you forget it the better.
Chibuzor is currently on the run, the best we/you can get is he will be found and jailed. But for your N95k, just forget it.
Am beginin to suspect u,why do u want him to 4get d 95k?And who told u dat donziko is dead?....Nairaland pls u people should nt be listen to dis guy again,is very obvious he is one of dia cliq

2 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by pedestal82(m): 2:15pm On Dec 24, 2012
Can sombody tell Donziko, to take a bike to somwhere he can get internet service and update us, to tell NLanders that he is fine, and to also thank everybody that assisted him in getting back his money!am begining to think he is an ungratful boy.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Odunnu: 2:17pm On Dec 24, 2012
Okay!
So he flashed me back- the call dropped the first time.
We talked better. Says theres no network and light to charge his phone with. Says he would try and come online. Says he cant believe anybody would wish him dead, says he has got his money back, thanks me profusely even as I warn him not to expose himself and be careful.
He sounds very carefree
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by onatisi(m): 2:17pm On Dec 24, 2012
DON IS ALIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.I JUST SPOKE WITH HIM.EVERYONE CAN CALL HIM NOWWWWWWWWW.AT LAST IT IS ALL OVER
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by hackbros(m): 2:17pm On Dec 24, 2012
Report all scam cases to this thread www.nairaland.com/1140866/scam-zone-report-all-scam
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Willy7(m): 2:18pm On Dec 24, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

So let me see if I understand this. . . The person who came who came out of nowhere to tell us Donziko is dead, who has been regaling us with stories about how Eze Lured Donziko to a private place and killed him, who has been perpetuating the idea that Eze is some scary MOB done who can kill at will instead of a petty internet scammer he is. . .is the same person telling the other victims to forget about their money? Really?! Really?!! Reeeeeeeeeallly?!!!! undecided

I guess we have gotten to the part in the script where using FEAR to achieve your goals comes into play.
Honestly i concur with u.I find it hard to even balance d guy's view and point.And worst of all,he hasnt made any comment on dis thread until wen d heat was on about locating donziko.Anyway i still hv my own fears about d donziko whereabout,wheather d guy says his dead or not though.I just suspect that this thread has been hijacked and some diversionary tactices re been deployed,but nevertheless,d truth wont be hidden forever.One love
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by adewasco2k(m): 2:18pm On Dec 24, 2012
there is troubleeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! i just called him

me: hello
guy: well don sir
me: im a friend on nairaland...hope you are good?
guy: yes thank you.
me: we were concern about you not coming online.
guy: im sorry i am in my village and the network is very bad.
me: okay! thank God you are okay tho
guy: i heard someone said i am dead.
me: yes! thats why we became very worried.
guy: why would some one say such a thing.
me: where exactly are you?
guy:in my village, Omala, in Kogi state.
me: oooh! you are an Igala boy?
guy: *laf* yes
me: (speaks igala)Agba -meaning welldone (the simplest igala so far
guy: ehehe uhn eh
me: hmmmm.....E oko e gba me? meaning have you gotten your money?
guy: ehnh rhe...i cant speak my language ooo

so i still believe it might be him....but...read my post well and comment.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 24, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

So let me see if I understand this, the person

1) Who came out of nowhere to tell us Donziko is dead,

2) Who has been regaling us with stories about how Eze Lured Donziko to a private place and killed him,

3) Who has been perpetuating the idea that Eze is some scary MOB DON who can kill at will instead of a petty internet scammer he is

. . . is the same person telling the other victims to forget about their money? Really?! Really?!! Reeeeeeeeeallly?!!!! undecided

I guess we have gotten to the part in the script where using FEAR to achieve your goals comes into play. Guess they are hoping to capitalize on Donziko's absences, to quickly sweep this under the rug before he comes comes back next year.
I like ur reasonin,dis guy is probably one of them.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by yamunla(m): 2:18pm On Dec 24, 2012
adewasco2k:
why cant i get him? undecided
i know he is fine tho
i was even very angry while speaking with him cos i know if he has not received the money,he would have find a Way to come online and beg nairalanders to help him..
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Agbgift(f): 2:19pm On Dec 24, 2012
onatisi: DON IS ALIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.I JUST SPOKE WITH HIM.EVERYONE CAN CALL HIM NOWWWWWWWWW.AT LAST IT IS ALL OVER

I certainly believe u. Tank God he is alive.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 24, 2012
flinspiero: Am beginin to suspect u,why do u want him to 4get d 95k?And who told u dat donziko is dead?....Nairaland pls u people should nt be listen to dis guy again,is very obvious he is one of dia cliq
I can't forget the 95k, as i said ealier the money wasn't mine he had better refund me back because it is well over five days and the person(s) who own the money is on my neck. Mr Chibuzor refund me my money!!!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by SisiKill1: 2:23pm On Dec 24, 2012
Isn't it a tad suspicious that mrrock has all but called CHIBUZOR EZE A MURDERER yet he (Eze) hasn't come online to defend himself even though we all know he is reading the thread? This is the same guy to came to insult everyone and their momma for calling him arrogant ooh.

So again. . .

Call him Arrogant he tears his shirt off ready to throw down to defend himself

Call him Murderer and he sits back and does nothing?

. . . .Really?!! Really? I mean Reaaaaaaaaally?!!

Who is fooling who here?

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by GeneralGaricks: 2:24pm On Dec 24, 2012
SpicyMimi: Hahhhaahhahhhahahha...Igbo boiz at it again!!! The annoying thing is i keep remebering d accent of my first scammer who claimmed to b a yoruba guy! The way he pronounced ma name sef, got me feeling like punching him, bt i stil fell for his scam! Lesson is... dont trust anyone online not to talk of sendn money to them! Haba somone u vent seen, met or known before, xpecially if na correct igbo guy...are dey usn jazz sef?

Stop tribalism. My first and only scammer on this site is a yoruba guy. What difference does it make The bottom line is that you have been scammed....

The subscribers on this site stay here for usesful info which includes good and bad. The advantages of this site to me outweighs the disadvantages. I have had a life changing experience from little info i stumbled upon on this site and that makes me wave off my losses. So stop the tribalism.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by eleven(m): 2:24pm On Dec 24, 2012
onatisi: DON IS ALIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.I JUST SPOKE WITH HIM.EVERYONE CAN CALL HIM NOWWWWWWWWW.AT LAST IT IS ALL OVER

Coming from you...This is a very HUGE RELIEF!!!!
Thank GOD for everything. I can enjoy my christmas now. grin
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by SisiKill1: 2:25pm On Dec 24, 2012
Odunnu: Okay!
So he flashed me back- the call dropped the first time.
We talked better. Says theres no network and light to charge his phone with. Says he would try and come online. Says he cant believe anybody would wish him dead, says he has got his money back, thanks me profusely even as I warn him not to expose himself and be careful.
He sounds very carefree

God bless you Odunnu! God really, really bless you!!!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by onatisi(m): 2:27pm On Dec 24, 2012
Agbgift:

I certainly believe u. Tank God he is alive.
now that it is all over dont u think we should hve lunch together someday?i will like to make up for my bad utterances towards u earlier.dont mind the crowd reading our posts
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by adewasco2k(m): 2:28pm On Dec 24, 2012
onatisi:
now that it is all over dont u think we should hve lunch together someday?i will like to make up for my bad utterances towards u earlier.dont mind the crowd reading our posts
public wooing.....we are watching bro wink
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Odunnu: 2:33pm On Dec 24, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

God bless you Odunnu! God really, really bless you!!!
my dear Sister, if you know how the news of this dude hit me. Choi! I instantly had headache. Thank God he is ok.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Afam4eva(m): 2:33pm On Dec 24, 2012
Where's that guy that said he was dead. He was so sure and said he called his phone which was picked up by his sister who informed him of the sad news. That guy deserves at least 5 years in Nairaland prison. This is preposterous.[b][/b]
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Agbgift(f): 2:33pm On Dec 24, 2012
onatisi:

Hahhahahaha lunch would be fine. As far as its harmless. And sori for my words too.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by onatisi(m): 2:33pm On Dec 24, 2012
adewasco2k:
public wooing.....we are watching bro wink
you wont believe it ,i had tears in my eyes when i spoke with him,he sounds so innocent nd youthful.i swear na today today i go learn azonto nd kukere dance

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (58)

Jeff Bezos And Lauren Sanchez Sex Chat Leaked, Led To His Crashed Marriage / See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) / I Visited A Crowded Lagos Market In Ogba (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.