Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. - Business (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. (84009 Views)

SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze / Chibuzor Eze vs Patrick Ogidi - a case of slander? (with evidence) / Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (58) (Go Down)

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by mrkels(m): 1:36pm On Dec 24, 2012
mrkels: Btw is it true that chibuzor kidnapped don issac the original poster and has used him for christmas ritual purposes when he agreed to meet him one on one? OMG cheesy

Pls you people should look for the OP o as I believe chibuzor eze has added kidnapping and murder to his already established yahoo yahoo business.
Chibuzor, if you are reading this, fuc..k you and your modafucking mama!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by joelreg(m): 1:39pm On Dec 24, 2012
surveyProf: Donziko is safe, he is perhaps in a rural area currently, for those who live in kaduna State do u need his picture, so u can reorganize him wen u see him (Donziko) and will it be safe to send his pixs here?

Hmmmmmm let it be sooooooooo
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Odunnu: 1:39pm On Dec 24, 2012
Dont we have MTN staff here? We could get his call log and/or 5 most called/dialled number of Donziko. Hopefully, one would be related to him.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Willy7(m): 1:40pm On Dec 24, 2012
This whole thing is far from over.I repeat,for those actively involve in this,pls share ur informations offline and be sure who u re talking with.This whole story may not end well,and that's if it ever ends.My feelings anyway.Be wise peeps.God bless
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by tayoccu(m): 1:41pm On Dec 24, 2012
oduneja: Its just so sad when things like this is going on and the MODS/ADMINS of this site are not doing anything to help the situation. By now the IP/LOGS of the involved parties should have been posted for everyone to see.

If to say na to ban dem go quickly ban, now that they're needed to do something urgently, dem dey slow.

@ Seun
I think its time next of kin info be collected (to be available to admin only) in case of issues like this.

2 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by eleven(m): 1:41pm On Dec 24, 2012
Odunnu: Dont we have MTN staff here? We could get his call log and/or 5 most called/dialled number of Donziko. Hopefully, one would be related to him.

Nice suggestion. Please anyone in MTN here...please assist
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Obinoscopy(m): 1:44pm On Dec 24, 2012
surveyProf: Donziko is safe, he is perhaps in a rural area currently, for those who live in kaduna State do u need his picture, so u can reorganize him wen u see him (Donziko) and will it be safe to send his pixs here?

This is becoming confusing
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Iaz93: 1:44pm On Dec 24, 2012
Odunnu: Dont we have MTN staff here? We could get his call log and/or 5 most called/dialled number of Donziko. Hopefully, one would be related to him.
nice idea
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Odunnu: 1:44pm On Dec 24, 2012
Phew! DON ZIKO'S NUMBER IS AVAILABLE
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by mrkels(m): 1:45pm On Dec 24, 2012
[size=13pt]I think its time the MODS put it on the frontage again, this time as ""Is Don issac , the person who was scammed by Internet thief chibuzor eze dead?"" Please let 100 nairalanders post this link and story on his Facebook page so more innocent people who cannot Google these internet fraudsters would not fall victim...and i bet you if we do, more scam stories would surface [/size]
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Iaz93: 1:45pm On Dec 24, 2012
Odunnu: Phew! DON ZIKO'S NUMBER IS AVAILABLE
good...call him
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by mrkels(m): 1:45pm On Dec 24, 2012
Odunnu: Phew! DON ZIKO'S NUMBER IS AVAILABLE
What did he say?
Ah, THANK YOU GOD cheesy
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Iaz93: 1:46pm On Dec 24, 2012
mrkels: [size=13pt]I think its time the MODS put it on the frontage again, this tome as Is Don issac , the person who was scammed by Internet thief chibuzor eze dead? Please let 100 nairalanders post this link and story on his Facebook page so more innocent people who cannot Google these internet fraudsters would not fall victim...and i bet you if we do, more scam stories would surface [/size]
not so fast na
...the guy is in his village na...HABa!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by mrkels(m): 1:46pm On Dec 24, 2012
I almost called the the commisioner of police in delta state who happens to be my family friend o
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by adewasco2k(m): 1:46pm On Dec 24, 2012
May be this should top on the HomePage again...we need people working in GTB and MTN and even Airtel to help unveil some mysteries here.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by mrkels(m): 1:47pm On Dec 24, 2012
Iaz93:
not so fast na
OK how about the facebook thing, lets post this thread on his page so more people wont fall victim
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Odunnu: 1:47pm On Dec 24, 2012
mrkels:
What did he say?
Ah, THANK YOU GOD cheesy
I asked him to come online. But wait first.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by mrkels(m): 1:48pm On Dec 24, 2012
Odunnu:
Waiting ooo...Thank you for calling him
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Iaz93: 1:48pm On Dec 24, 2012
mrkels:
OK how about the facebook thing, lets post this thread of his page so more people wont fall victim
yeah, better
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Iaz93: 1:49pm On Dec 24, 2012
Odunnu:
nice ..odunnu *smiles*
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by adewasco2k(m): 1:52pm On Dec 24, 2012
if he comes online how can we confirm its really him? sad
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by eleven(m): 1:52pm On Dec 24, 2012
Just dial the number now and spoke with Donziko. Said he has been having problems with the network where he is and unable to log on to Nairaland.

Here is the screenshot of the call log.

Please I will need those who have spoken to him before to call him and confirm if its really our Donziko

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Odunnu: 1:53pm On Dec 24, 2012
I dont want to sound like a pessimist but I pray all is well.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Iaz93: 1:54pm On Dec 24, 2012
eleven: Just dial the number now and spoke with Donziko. Said he has been having problems with the network where he is and unable to log on to Nairaland.

Here is the screenshot of the call log.

Please I will need those who have spoken to him before to call him and confirm if its really our Donziko
Good
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Blueeyedboi(m): 1:56pm On Dec 24, 2012
dabrake:
fine boy, we dey see you oh
...dabrake wallahi u no wel!! ...d guy dey peep im head dey comot...lolololzzzz..
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by manalejo(m): 1:57pm On Dec 24, 2012
Fellow Nigerians,

Donzico is alive. I just spoke to him now and he told me that he is in his home town OMALA in Kogi State and that for the past five days or so he has been trying to come online but he couldn't. So i asked him to try his possibility to come online because Nigerians - Niralanders are worried and he promised he will. he also confirmed that his money has been fully paid to him.

But what baffles me is that he said he couldn't connect to the internet to come online, but he could check his account on his phone and it was there he discovered that his money had been paid back into his account because the bank did not alert him.

Do you think I spoke with the right DONZICO? I am worried

3 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by mrkels(m): 1:59pm On Dec 24, 2012
manalejo: Fellow Nigerians,

Donzico is alive. I just spoke to him now and he told me that he is in his home town OMALA in Kogi State and that for the past five days or so he has been trying to come online but he couldn't. So i asked him to try his possibility to come online because Nigerians - Niralanders are worried and he promised he will. he also confirmed that his money has been fully paid to him.

But what baffles me is that he said he couldn't connect to the internet to come online, but he could check his account on his phone and it was there he discovered that his money had been paid back into his account because the bank did not alert him.

Maybe he got an sms alert, though am still worried, I served in a village and there was at least a cyber cafe in the comunity.let him find one and update uso . Trying his number, seems its switched off again lipsrsealed
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by adewasco2k(m): 2:00pm On Dec 24, 2012
manalejo: Fellow Nigerians,

i think you spole with the right Donziko.....i recall he once mention something about Igala's (Kogi State) in one of his posts on Nairaland..

im going to confirm if really he is the one...i can speak Igala....so lets see

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by mrrock: 2:01pm On Dec 24, 2012
I find it difficult to believe there are people here who think there are villages in Nigeria where there are no GSM network. Even a poor network service!.
Please, can someone tell me one village in Nigeria where there's no GLO, Airtel, MTN, Etisalat?. I know someone in all the states in Nigeria and I will be willing to post their phone number here; any state for you all to ask them.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by dejiariyo1: 2:02pm On Dec 24, 2012
If some of you have spoken to Donziko, SO who is this guy that said he spoke to his sister and she said he is dead and why did the same person told Gbola from Ibadan to forget about his 95k, So many things are not adding up on here. Please let us know what is the real situation on this case. Thanks

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Willy7(m): 2:03pm On Dec 24, 2012
Like someone earlier said,pls if we have any mtn custormer care worker here or that hv anyone that works with mtn,pls let them trace his call log to thursday of d week he was supposed to be paid.It doesnt matter who shows up here as donziko or answers his calls.I belief this has gone beyond childish stuff.We should knw that we re dealing with some sydicates here.Such person as arrongant as demostrated by d accused can never work alone.I repeat they re many.Lets get thru to mtn and airtel to get d call logs of d op (Donziko) from thursday before dat friday he was to be paid and also d call logs of d accused (Chibuike) from wednesday of that day to knw if he told d donziko guy of a meeting wit him before d friday date or d friday date.God bless

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (58)

Jeff Bezos And Lauren Sanchez Sex Chat Leaked, Led To His Crashed Marriage / See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) / I Visited A Crowded Lagos Market In Ogba (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.