Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,546 members, 7,847,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:06 PM

SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. - Business (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. (84090 Views)

SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze / Chibuzor Eze vs Patrick Ogidi - a case of slander? (with evidence) / Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (58) (Go Down)

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by adewasco2k(m): 2:35pm On Dec 24, 2012
onatisi:
you wont believe it ,i had tears in my eyes when i spoke with him,he sounds so innocent nd youthful.i swear na today today i go learn azonto nd kukere dance
i was scared to....go learn your dance bro...remember you have a date.

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by seuntola: 2:36pm On Dec 24, 2012
I just spoke 2 donziko right now, the guy is hale nd hearty...he himslf is shocked †̥ hear dat " he has died"" I no fit laff again ooo..... According †̥ him, d netwrk dere is xtremely bad nd his phone has bn switchd O̶̷̩̥̊͡ƒ for two days,,,,,he siad he wil try †̥ login in the next two hours sha....una don use hypertension kill me finish, mrcock or wetin be ur name,,, no just post anything for here again...
Na so U̶̲̥̅̊ for kill me ehn?? Idiotaaaa!!

Here is don's numba, it is available:07063594702
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by penzino(m): 2:36pm On Dec 24, 2012
onatisi:
YOU ARE MAD
MAD X 2
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Raxxye(m): 2:37pm On Dec 24, 2012
I‘ve been following this thread since last night when I saw it, and have been painstakingly reading every single post with my rather slow JAVA phone. Currently on page 20 out of 47 (It was 39 pages when I started). I have learnt so much and I really do commend the efforts of guys here who have taken pains to pin down the Eze guy. Perhaps, the current issue with Gbodale(hope I got the spelling) is already over as I type this, but Iam not going to rush to the last page, but will continue till I see the conclusion of each case. Thanks SURVEYPROF n others for settling the 1st case with Don. Real good job,I must say.
I am coming gradually to the last page. I do hope this scammer named Chibuzor Eze ends in jail!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Skynet247(m): 2:38pm On Dec 24, 2012
If nigerians can be so,cooperative in this don's case... Nobody can eva kum dilute us... M just baffled at how nigerians are,thus carng... Has he goten hes maney?
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 24, 2012
onatisi:
now that it is all over dont u think we should hve lunch together someday?i will like to make up for my bad utterances towards u earlier.dont mind the crowd reading our posts
Mbanu...She is my fiance stay off pls,unles u want ur case to be like donziko....Lol
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Joeblis(m): 2:38pm On Dec 24, 2012
The reason why am still visiting this thread is no if eze actually recieved that 95k..any update?

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by GeneralGaricks: 2:38pm On Dec 24, 2012
'Enenu':

Are u a banker? If yes then note dat even if ur bank stamp is the same bankwide, it may nt be applicable to other banks. And if ur nt a banker then stop saying wat u knw little or nothing about.

Dont mind that brat. I have been reading her/his posts and it makes little sense.

In one bank branch, you will find stamps of both rectangular and oval shape and with different inscriptions all meant to confirm customer cash.

#CASH CONFIRMED#
#CASH RECEIVED# etc.

I have once made payment with even a wrong date and it didnt affect the posting as the teller didnt even see the need to call me back. It was only the company that held on to my goods for sometime b4 sending them for reasons best known to them.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Willy7(m): 2:39pm On Dec 24, 2012
Hmmmm,he picks and sounds lively on the fone like someone who never had an issue at hand.I just hope he's d one,if he is,then he's just a juvenile and still growing,otherwise this is d first place he should've been after recieving alert.Was wondering if he hadn't recieved d alert wuld he just feel less concern about d whole thing,using ntwk as an excuse?. On another note,i sense that whenever d move bcoms so tight and heated about dis issue,thats wen a move is made.Eg (1) Deadline before d friday payment.(2) During d heat of donziko's whereabout a poster came here and said he called his sister and she said he was dead.He even swore to it and dared anyone to call and confirm(3) Now d heat became hotter and suddenly donziko's fone that has been out of reach for days,and no networks service started going thru without a hitch.Something is not right somwhere.Pls this puzzle is far from over.But then just my opinion.Thanks and God bless

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 2:40pm On Dec 24, 2012
Hello,

There was someone dat did promise earlier in the day to help check Chibuzor Eze's account if actually Gboladepaul and co's money is in der, via his/her friend working with GTB-bank, what was your result of ur findings? Chibuzor Eze is still claiming not to hv received the money.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Adekdammy: 2:44pm On Dec 24, 2012
Thank God Don Isaac is alive, just spoke to him now and he said he is coming on line any moment from now
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by mrrock: 2:46pm On Dec 24, 2012
@adewasco2k.
Thank you for verifying things. First, when I said I called him people started the rubbish talks of no network in his village. Nice everybody now know Donzito's village have GSM network coverage like every other village in Nigeria. But why can't he speak his language?.
@sisi kill
I' am not in the business of cursing someone, I' am too advanced for that. If all you can deduce is I' am an acomplice of Chibuzor you're entitled to your opinion.

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Agbgift(f): 2:47pm On Dec 24, 2012
flinspiero: Mbanu...She is my fiance stay off pls,unles u want ur case to be like donziko....Lol

Oga abeg I nor knw u o. Nd nor let my friend case be like donziko own. Lol
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by adewasco2k(m): 2:47pm On Dec 24, 2012
surveyProf: Hello,

There was someone dat did promise earlier in the day to help check Chibuzor Eze's account if actually Gboladepaul and co's money is in der, via his/her friend working with GTB-bank, what was your result of ur findings? Chibuzor Eze is still claiming not to hv received the money.
still yet to hear from that fellow...but Chibuzor didnt even state his position on that particular case...if he received the money or not...one guy later came up that he called him (Chibuzor) and he said he recived it and has sent him a mini laptop and will be sending the other stuff on Wednesday....i understand what chibuzor is trying to do here....he will not say whether he received the money or not...so we just wouldn't get to nail him with series of questions which will drive to the truth....i so much understand his strategies...and believe me i and working on that....just be calm till thursday, if nothing positive then i will be left with no other choice.
thanks SurveyProf.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by onatisi(m): 2:48pm On Dec 24, 2012
Willy7: Hmmmm,he picks and sounds lively on the fone like someone who never had an issue at hand.I just hope he's d one,if he is,then he's just a juvenile and still growing,otherwise this is d first place he should've been after recieving alert.Was wondering if he hadn't recieved d alert wuld he just feel less concern about d whole thing,using ntwk as an excuse?. On another note,i sense that whenever d move bcoms so tight and heated about dis issue,thats wen a move is made.Eg (1) Deadline before d friday payment.(2) During d heat of donziko's whereabout a poster came here and said he called his sister and she said he was dead.He even swore to it and dared anyone to call and confirm(3) Now d heat became hotter and suddenly donziko's fone that has been out of reach for days,and no networks service started going thru without a hitch.Something is not right somwhere.Pls this puzzle is far from over.But then just my opinion.Thanks and God bless
it is a 50:50 possibility.but i will staay on the positive side.i have what i wanted nd now i feel light.the same approach used in getting a refund for don will not work for gbola,ppl hve to change tactics nd strategy.
i need to get drunk tonight i just hope my date wont be angry
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by GeneralGaricks: 2:48pm On Dec 24, 2012
justmin: hmmmmmmm wonders shall never end

I still doubt if this guy is a scammer, i bought an ipad 2 from him and he delivered, though it took him 5 days to get it across to me, am surprise at the case of this guy with 95k pending issue, i paid 45k to his account and he sent me an ipad 2, i will suggest we give him more time if proven otherwise we can then conclude he is a scammer

Like i can see on the teller, this guy just paid on friday, i think he should give Chibuzor till like wednesday, like i saw on the earlier post, a guy complained he paid 30k for a bold 5 and he got it but it was kinda faulty, this is to say Chibuzor actually delivers, so i would suggest we give him more time lets see what will happen, importation biz is not as easy as you think, though i dont know if Chibuzor has now turned to a scammer, lets give the dude more time plsss #just a suggestion no offence plzzz

Kindly upload a pix of the Ipad2 you bought from him(switched on with ur name on a notepad) and the teller used for paying 45k to his acct.

Just to convince us.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by adewasco2k(m): 2:49pm On Dec 24, 2012
mrrock: @adewasco2k.
Thank you for verifying things. First, when I said I called him people started the rubbish talks of no network in his village. Nice everybody now know Donzito's village have GSM network coverage like every other village in Nigeria. But why can't he speak his language?.
@sisi kill
I' am not in the business of cursing someone, I' am too advanced for that. If all you can deduce is I' am an acomplice of Chibuzor you're entitled to your opinion.
yea....he couldn't speak his language but i still believe he is the one grin
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by adewasco2k(m): 2:51pm On Dec 24, 2012
Agbgift:

lovey dovey already? choi
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Tgirl4real(f): 2:51pm On Dec 24, 2012
Odunnu: Okay!
So he flashed me back- the call dropped the first time.
We talked better. Says theres no network and light to charge his phone with. Says he would try and come online. Says he cant believe anybody would wish him dead, says he has got his money back, thanks me profusely even as I warn him not to expose himself and be careful.
He sounds very carefree

Thank God he is ok. Fear don grip me.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by onatisi(m): 2:53pm On Dec 24, 2012
Agbgift:

ppl will soon chase me nd you out of this thread now .i m really and terribly sorry about those harsh words.it is just that i took don as my own brother nd i wasnt myself when i typed those words .well i will send u a pm nd i will be able to apologise better .will tht be ok?
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Agbgift(f): 2:57pm On Dec 24, 2012
onatisi:
ppl will soon chase me nd you out of this thread now .i m really and terribly sorry about those harsh words.it is just that i took don as my own brother nd i wasnt myself when i typed those words .well i will send u a pm nd i will be able to apologise better .will tht be ok?

Dats okay.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by dmoney247: 2:58pm On Dec 24, 2012
I think those who accused chibuzor for murdering donziko should better go on their kneels & apologize, the guy is innocent of your claims, atleast the guy don refund the 30k, abeg mod make una die this mata

for gbolade, you better go settle with chibuzor because i can see you no longer comment and he never responded to your claims, i suggest make you go settle with am, you know wetin una agree before you come here

That's my judgment.....case close

ADMIN CLOSE THIS THREAD!!!!!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by onatisi(m): 3:00pm On Dec 24, 2012
Agbgift:

Dats okay.
reallyyyyyyyyy!!! whaooooo i m the luckiest man in the world today
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Cwhyte(m): 3:00pm On Dec 24, 2012
FXKing2012:

Hi, hope u saw my email
guy u wan dey toast for this thread?
anyways noting do u, the babe cream wella
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by onatisi(m): 3:02pm On Dec 24, 2012
dmoney247: I think those who accused chibuzor for murdering donziko should better go on their kneels & apologize, the guy is innocent of your claims, atleast the guy don refund the 30k, abeg mod make una die this mata

for gbolade, you better go settle with chibuzor because i can see you no longer comment and he never responded to your claims, i suggest make you go settle with am, you know wetin una agree before you come here

That's my judgment.....case close

ADMIN CLOSE THIS THREAD!!!!!
i beg ,let this thread reach 50pages before closing it ,to break nairaland record
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by dmoney247: 3:02pm On Dec 24, 2012
ADMIN MATA DON END, CLOSE THIS TOPIC BEFORE SOME PEOPLE GO START TO DEY CAUSE CONFUSION HERE
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 24, 2012
Hmm i can nw rest at last,been following from d first page to the last now,i'm glad donziko is alive was so scared tried his number few mins ago but it rang 2x and ended. Thanks to surveyprof,onitisi etc and all who have given their precious time to see that justice is done,thanks and God bless u all.
@chibuzor eze try and give gbola his money back cuz this way of life will take u to ur grave if u don't change,a word is enough for you better repent and work hard for ur money instead of duping people of their hard earned money. My 2 cents!!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by dmoney247: 3:07pm On Dec 24, 2012
onatisi:
i beg ,let this thread reach 50pages before closing it ,to break nairaland record

Man that's not fair, some one else's name is at stake here, mod close this thread
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Odunnu: 3:11pm On Dec 24, 2012
mrrock: @adewasco2k.
@sisi kill
That comes as a surprise to you? I cant speak my language too
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by DualCore1: 3:12pm On Dec 24, 2012
Odunnu:
That comes as a surprise to you? I cant speak my language too
That explains why all the love letters I sent to you in your dialect haven't touched your heart. angry
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by RichLizzy: 3:13pm On Dec 24, 2012
justmin: hmmmmmmm wonders shall never end

I still doubt if this guy is a scammer, i bought an ipad 2 from him and he delivered, though it took him 5 days to get it across to me, am surprise at the case of this guy with 95k pending issue, i paid 45k to his account and he sent me an ipad 2, i will suggest we give him more time if proven otherwise we can then conclude he is a scammer

Like i can see on the teller, this guy just paid on friday, i think he should give Chibuzor till like wednesday, like i saw on the earlier post, a guy complained he paid 30k for a bold 5 and he got it but it was kinda faulty, this is to say Chibuzor actually delivers, so i would suggest we give him more time lets see what will happen, importation biz is not as easy as you think, though i dont know if Chibuzor has now turned to a scammer, lets give the dude more time plsss #just a suggestion no offence plzzz
Am sure you are Chibuzor's partner in crime. Watch your back EFCC is after you. Mtcheew.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by remola04(m): 3:13pm On Dec 24, 2012
General Garicks:

Kindly upload a pix of the Ipad2 you bought from him(switched on with ur name on a notepad) and the teller used for paying 45k to his acct.

Just to convince us.

I'm an Ijebu man and I can't speak the language too so that happens (expecially when you were not born or brought up there and I hardly go there too).
I believe he's d real Don Isaac.

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (58)

See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) / I Visited A Crowded Lagos Market In Ogba (Photos, Video) / Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.