Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Social Media Problem In Relationships. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Social Media Problem In Relationships. (6322 Views)

Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Social Media Problem In Relationships. by twaintoy(f): 7:47pm On Dec 02, 2012
Please ladies, what would you do if your boyfriend flirts with girls on social media like Facebook, Twitter or BBM?
My boyfriend keeps flirting with other girls on twitter and it's getting out of hand. I have told him to stop this act, he told me there's nothing serious about it that some of the girls are even married, he promised to stop but he keeps doing it.
Your candid advice would be appreciated please.
Thanks.
Re: Social Media Problem In Relationships. by larrymoore(m): 10:50pm On Dec 02, 2012
Dont get paranoid, he may mean no harm to u.
Re: Social Media Problem In Relationships. by Lovetinz(m): 10:55pm On Dec 02, 2012
It IS harmful to a healthy relationship.
Tell him if he doesnt stop. You are going to join 10 dating dot coms and.. and..
Re: Social Media Problem In Relationships. by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 02, 2012
You approaching him about it means it bothers you and that's good enough reason for him to stop.
A guy who has respect for his lady would not do that and definitely would not continue.

2 Likes

Re: Social Media Problem In Relationships. by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 03, 2012
larrymoore: Dont get paranoid, he may mean no harm to u.
Nice one, you're telling her not to be paranoid on an assumption he may or may not be cheating, to be frank its easier having sex with ladies from scoial networks than meeting them personally because once they agree to meet its sex for sure. be worried dear. Social Media is another haven for picking up people.

1 Like

Re: Social Media Problem In Relationships. by twaintoy(f): 6:47am On Dec 04, 2012
pc guru:
Nice one, you're telling her not to be paranoid on an assumption he may or may not be cheating, to be frank its easier having sex with ladies from scoial networks than meeting them personally because once they agree to meet its sex for sure. be worried dear. Social Media is another haven for picking up people.
All these social networks are causing problems in relationships. May God help us.
Re: Social Media Problem In Relationships. by twaintoy(f): 6:50am On Dec 04, 2012
I have confronted him again, he said he can't stop talking to them that the only thing he can do is to unfollow and block them. The mata don taya me, have decided to leave the issue and hope he stops. Thanks guys.
Re: Social Media Problem In Relationships. by Abyjah: 10:49am On Dec 04, 2012
Op, try having your flirtatious mode activated while with him. You never can tell if that is his cure.
If it doesn't work, have Rev. Kings flog the daylights out of him when he completes his jail term.

Anyways, let's talk about Jesus.

Well, He never married.

1 Like

Re: Social Media Problem In Relationships. by Nasri100(m): 10:52am On Dec 04, 2012
twaintoy: Please ladies, what would you do if your boyfriend flirts with girls on social media like Facebook, Twitter or BBM?
My boyfriend keeps flirting with other girls on twitter and it's getting out of hand. I have told him to stop this act, he told me there's nothing serious about it that some of the girls are even married, he promised to stop but he keeps doing it.
Thanks.

My story : My gf left me because Kim Kardashian was stalking me on twitter so I told her bitch pleease i dont f uck sluts.
Re: Social Media Problem In Relationships. by hydiciousb: 11:01am On Dec 04, 2012
out of topic: abeg if u want to quote, do that with common sense....why occupy the whole frontpage with quotes?!!!
Re: Social Media Problem In Relationships. by Mynd44: 11:07am On Dec 04, 2012
Open a dummy accoint and flirt with that account and see his reaction.

1 Like

Re: Social Media Problem In Relationships. by ITbomb(m): 11:41am On Dec 04, 2012
Mynd_44: Open a dummy accoint and flirt with that account and see his reaction.

I'm getting inspired
Re: Social Media Problem In Relationships. by Hailedin9ja: 11:53am On Dec 04, 2012
Sometimes, you don't know when this online flirtations become a reality. I suggest using this APPLICATION to be ahead of their game. With that, you know exactly what's going on behind you. So easy.
Re: Social Media Problem In Relationships. by TheMatrix3: 11:57am On Dec 04, 2012
Its simple: Flirt openly with guys: i mangine my girl telling me to stop sending hugs and kisses bbm and twitter. I'd refuse sha, but when I see her sending same to her male friends, both married and unmarried, uncles, former bf's, classmates etc, then i will call for a truce. Its a guy thing wink
Re: Social Media Problem In Relationships. by GentleNaaz(m): 11:57am On Dec 04, 2012
@op, u r talkn as if u no b naija girl. If u want 2 kil a snake, u run lik a snake. He is nt d only 1 dat knws hw 2 date online. Babe start ur own online datn on twitter, fb, NL, 2go, singles.com etc. D guy wl get jealous n stop immediately
Re: Social Media Problem In Relationships. by GentleNaaz(m): 11:59am On Dec 04, 2012
twaintoy: I have confronted him again, he said he can't stop talking to them that the only thing he can do is to unfollow and block them. The mata don taya me, have decided to leave the issue and hope he stops. Thanks guys.
Re: Social Media Problem In Relationships. by Omogbhollahorn(m): 12:43pm On Dec 04, 2012
pc guru:
u rite bro i can testify to dat all any lady i get 2 meet on social network we alway end up having sex after sum brief introduction....but it fun u knw but to b frank if ur bf does nt stop den he is a cheat
Re: Social Media Problem In Relationships. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 04, 2012
twaintoy: Please ladies, what would you do if your boyfriend flirts with girls on social media like Facebook, Twitter or BBM?
Thanks.

A good sign of infidelity or about to be unfaithful partner...if it continues of which it will, be prepared to entertain other women into his life, too bad how people allow social networks and internet to destroy what they have, sighs angry

This is one reason I have only my family members on my BBM, and just 2 male friends cos those things can deceive one
Re: Social Media Problem In Relationships. by Tsan(m): 1:00pm On Dec 04, 2012
Funny i came across this topic today was gonna write my own topic before now below is my

am a girl who loves gadgets alot as compared to one that loves gold and human hair,i can stay home all day with my laptop
mp4 and blackberry,least i forget am also one who love taking pics alot as i love colours,i dont party drink club like an
average nigerian girl would do ,i would say am so so reserved and love the confort of my home. Now ive been dating for 4yrs now hoping to settle down soonest
here is my problem ive gotten so addicted with my laptop and blackberry because of my fashion business which i operate and do most sales online myself,most times as you all know some blackberry owners dont sleep and could ping till late at night,i do reply most questions which are always business related as i dont have friends due to backstabbers in the past.
my man is always not happy most o the time as even when i wake up at night to pee i have to look into my blackberry to see if i got pings of enquiries i have to answer at dawn,
i must say he loves me alot and i do too,he is also aware of the fasct am a gadget freak and he bought these things for me to be happy and content. please what would you advice i do because the last thing i want is for him to start getting the wrong ideas of me as i must say am so innocent off. i am thinking of leaving the bbm and giving a worker to answer enquiries when i employ one while i get a personal bb to relate with immediate family alone ....what do you think of this and how do i make him feel secure cos i would so hate myself if i make him unhappy, his smile means alot to me....thks
Re: Social Media Problem In Relationships. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 04, 2012
Tsan: Funny i came across this topic today was gonna write my own topic before now below is my

am a girl who loves gadgets alot as compared to one that loves gold and human hair,i can stay home all day with my laptop
mp4 and blackberry,least i forget am also one who love taking pics alot as i love colours,i dont party drink club like an
average nigerian girl would do ,i would say am so so reserved and love the confort of my home. Now ive been dating for 4yrs now hoping to settle down soonest
here is my problem ive gotten so addicted with my laptop and blackberry because of my fashion business which i operate and do most sales online myself,most times as you all know some blackberry owners dont sleep and could ping till late at night,i do reply most questions which are always business related as i dont have friends due to backstabbers in the past.
my man is always not happy most o the time as even when i wake up at night to pee i have to look into my blackberry to see if i got pings of enquiries i have to answer at dawn,
i must say he loves me alot and i do too,he is also aware of the fasct am a gadget freak and he bought these things for me to be happy and content. please what would you advice i do because the last thing i want is for him to start getting the wrong ideas of me as i must say am so innocent off. i am thinking of leaving the bbm and giving a worker to answer enquiries when i employ one while i get a personal bb to relate with immediate family alone ....what do you think of this and how do i make him feel secure cos i would so hate myself if i make him unhappy, his smile means alot to me....thks

BBM, Twitter, Facebook, and many other internet websites, et al has destroyed so many happy relationships and marriages. You may not have evil intentions, but being a freak of anything in life is BAD, you must curtail it or QUIT! Life is funny, you may meet someone nicer than him via those networks cos it helps you connect with people around the world right from your room...so?

Are you prepared to upset him? NO, then quit now! Most honorable men of integrity hate all these social network stuffs believe me. If like you said its for your business, then you should always put it off once its 6pm or say 8pm and let your customers and clients know that the day is over, so you can concentrate on your life and family.

Social network sites and all these gadgets are devilish in the sense that they can destroy your career, academics, focus in life, christian life, family life, hobby, talent, etc....so use them with your wisdom on or get RID of them ASAP! Goodluck dear smiley
Re: Social Media Problem In Relationships. by realwale: 2:25pm On Dec 04, 2012
Let the truth be told, I am sending this from a bb but I must admit it is a fornication device for the real players. There was this girl I tried to date for almost two years and later lost contact with her. We hooked on whatsapp and within two weeks,we were already bleeping each other. I cud nt believe my luck. There is another one that used to be my neighbour and we hardly related then but I ran into her a couple of weeks back and exchanged pin. She is already talking of coming over to my place. Naturally I am a shy person and don't rush women but this bbm makes girls have an unrealistic opinions of guys they are yet to really know. The advantage with all these social apps is that some pple have mastered the arts of communicating with the opposite sex making the person feel like they have been together for ages,creating a feeling of long lost affection so when they finally meet.sex is d next thing on d agenda. I know guys that prowl dis sites looking for cheap and innocent girls. The funniest is that most of this relationships gradually come to an end the moment the guy has tasted the forbidden fruit
Re: Social Media Problem In Relationships. by twaintoy(f): 2:35pm On Dec 04, 2012
Hmmmmmmm, I'm learning here. Though i have thought of opening another account to do same and even flirt with him a lil but i thought that it could be dangerous to do that.
I won't open any account and i will not flirt with other guys on any social network, i'll just be pure and clean.

1 Like

Re: Social Media Problem In Relationships. by honestivo(m): 3:06pm On Dec 04, 2012
Adiction is bad coz I cnt imagin my lovly wife chatin wit oda men, coz I no som men cn do anytn humanly posibl 2 hv a girl even goin spiritual[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Social Media Problem In Relationships. by 3direct: 3:09pm On Dec 04, 2012
Addiction is bad

Re: Social Media Problem In Relationships. by 9icetoo(m): 3:30pm On Dec 04, 2012
Lovetinz: It IS harmful to a healthy relationship.
Tell him if he doesnt stop. You are going to join 10 dating dot coms and.. and..
grin

1 Like

Re: Social Media Problem In Relationships. by pinky21(f): 3:32pm On Dec 04, 2012
Its suprising u re complaining abt dis. He said he cant stp den quit joor I know is nt easy to but a broken relationship is beta dan a broken marriage dear.girls can rili b funny atimes. If u kip complainin,u re going earn a name SHE NAGS n jst pray he is nt moved to hit u somday or push u out like a piece of trash.
Re: Social Media Problem In Relationships. by 9icetoo(m): 3:33pm On Dec 04, 2012
Gentle Naaz: @op, u r talkn as if u no b naija girl. If u want 2 kil a snake, u run lik a snake. He is nt d only 1 dat knws hw 2 date online. Babe start ur own online datn on twitter, fb, NL, 2go, singles.com etc. D guy wl get jealous n stop immediately
U forgot badoo? The biggest online cheating center. grin

1 Like

Re: Social Media Problem In Relationships. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 04, 2012
Thanks.

I see you dont flirt right? Cool
Re: Social Media Problem In Relationships. by 9icetoo(m): 3:41pm On Dec 04, 2012
I will say it and it will hurt, UR BF IS A CHEAT. GBAM. There. I know u won't believe it. Be prepared to share him with those social media friends later on cos they will be there, trust me. This social media stuff gives people a screen to hide behind while perpetuating their deeds. U have been advised. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Social Media Problem In Relationships. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 04, 2012
realwale: Let the truth be told, I am sending this from a bb but I must admit it is a fornication device for the real players. There was this girl I tried to date for almost two years and later lost contact with her. We hooked on whatsapp and within two weeks,we were already bleeping each other. I cud nt believe my luck. There is another one that used to be my neighbour and we hardly related then but I ran into her a couple of weeks back and exchanged pin. She is already talking of coming over to my place. Naturally I am a shy person and don't rush women but this bbm makes girls have an unrealistic opinions of guys they are yet to really know. The advantage with all these social apps is that some pple have mastered the arts of communicating with the opposite sex making the person feel like they have been together for ages,creating a feeling of long lost affection so when they finally meet.sex is d next thing on d agenda. I know guys that prowl dis sites looking for cheap and innocent girls. The funniest is that most of this relationships gradually come to an end the moment the guy has tasted the forbidden fruit

God bless this comment....that's y I laugh at most nairaland romantic people here trying to please girls via female-favouring comments and threads just to lure them into their devilish nets, not for my lovely sisters anywaygrin

(1) (Reply)

Temptation From My Pastor's Daughter. Help!!!! / Painful Existence / Tiwa Savage Goes Totally Naked On Her Instagram Page.... See Some Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.