Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Advice Pls.. (images): Should He Forgive Her After She Did This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Pls.. (images): Should He Forgive Her After She Did This? (6298 Views)

THE CORN: Which of These Images Should I Choose? [PHOTO] / Should I Forgive Her Again / Should He Forgive Her After She Threatened To Poison Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Pls.. (images): Should He Forgive Her After She Did This? by Mujinho4b(m): 2:44pm On Jun 13, 2016
I av bin dating Dis girl 4 2months now, we had sex only 1nce, I really love her, tho her past was rough, she's had sex with at least 9guys, some she don't even remember Dia names, she's aborted 2wice, but all Dis does not bother me or stopped me 4rm loving ha, I told ha Dis, nd promised to luv ha to d fullest, we were cool together nd everything was going smooth. Not until yesterday *Sunday* she called me around 10am, we were talking nd den she mistakenly told me she's not @home(which she supposed to b, cos she always goes 4morning service) later she was telling som1 to live ha, nd den d phone disconnected. I called but it was switched off. Around 10pm she called me and started telling me dat she had offended me, dat pls I should 4giv ha, dat in d morning she went to a Frnd houz(a guy) and dey Wia alone, dat d guy got her gspot nd she just couldn't stop him dat dey heard an unprotected sex, I am confused, she's begging me 4 4givness, I don't know Wat to do.. pls advice me, Abeg am loosing my mind. I av not picked her call since yesterday..

1 Like

Re: Advice Pls.. (images): Should He Forgive Her After She Did This? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 13, 2016
For her to have come out clean and told you about it without you asking, she deserves your forgiveness...

But..

Your babe too like prick undecided undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Advice Pls.. (images): Should He Forgive Her After She Did This? by ForeverYoung197(f): 2:49pm On Jun 13, 2016
Only dumb people still get confused like that.

6 Likes

Re: Advice Pls.. (images): Should He Forgive Her After She Did This? by Mujinho4b(m): 2:51pm On Jun 13, 2016
Princewilla:
For her to have come out clean and told you about it without you asking, she deserves your forgiveness...

But..

Na wetin I tell d guy o.. Am not good at advicing Dats why I brought it here..

1 Like

Re: Advice Pls.. (images): Should He Forgive Her After She Did This? by Mujinho4b(m): 2:52pm On Jun 13, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
Only dumb people still get confused like that.

Ways ur advice?? D guy loves d gal lyk mad.. And according to him d girl is seriously begging 4 4giveness..

1 Like

Re: Advice Pls.. (images): Should He Forgive Her After She Did This? by ForeverYoung197(f): 2:56pm On Jun 13, 2016
Mujinho4b:

Ways ur advice?? D guy loves d gal lyk mad.. And according to him d girl is seriously begging 4 4giveness..

Forgiveness is not enough. Once a who-re is always a who-re. Its very clear what she's doing to him but since he is blindly in love with her, she's trying to manipulate his feelings.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Pls.. (images): Should He Forgive Her After She Did This? by Mujinho4b(m): 3:02pm On Jun 13, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Forgiveness is not enough. Once a LovePeddler is always a LovePeddler. Its very clear what she's doing to him but since he is blindly in live with her, she's trying to manipulate his feelings.

Hmm.. Noted.... Thnx.. Other advices pls..
Re: Advice Pls.. (images): Should He Forgive Her After She Did This? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 13, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Forgiveness is not enough. Once a who-re is always a who-re. Its very clear what she's doing to him but since he is blindly in love with her, she's trying to manipulate his feelings.

This is just the best advice for him.... But why is it coming from a female undecided

1 Like

Re: Advice Pls.. (images): Should He Forgive Her After She Did This? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 13, 2016
undecidedundecided

Re: Advice Pls.. (images): Should He Forgive Her After She Did This? by ForeverYoung197(f): 3:08pm On Jun 13, 2016
Princewilla:

This is just the best advice for him.... But why is it coming from a female undecided

It is because I don't want your friend being fooled by a female like me too.

6 Likes

Re: Advice Pls.. (images): Should He Forgive Her After She Did This? by Mujinho4b(m): 3:15pm On Jun 13, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

It is because I don't want your friend being fooled by a female like me too.

Like you too?? Can u explain??
Re: Advice Pls.. (images): Should He Forgive Her After She Did This? by Mujinho4b(m): 3:18pm On Jun 13, 2016
SANDOSKI:
undecidedundecided

Ur opinion??
Re: Advice Pls.. (images): Should He Forgive Her After She Did This? by Zenayia(f): 3:34pm On Jun 13, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Kashybaby kiss
Re: Advice Pls.. (images): Should He Forgive Her After She Did This? by khristals(m): 3:46pm On Jun 13, 2016
is he ready to move on? that's the qstn

if he's not he has no choice but to continue licking her arsse

1 Like

Re: Advice Pls.. (images): Should He Forgive Her After She Did This? by Mujinho4b(m): 3:55pm On Jun 13, 2016
khristals:
is he ready to move on? that's the qstn

if he's not he has no choice but to continue licking her arsse

D dude ain't ready o.. I pity guys sha...
Re: Advice Pls.. (images): Should He Forgive Her After She Did This? by emsmart1(m): 4:08pm On Jun 13, 2016
Guy its quite risky. If she actually loved d guy in question she couldn't have gone to a Guys house alone n play with him to dat extent. I advice he forgive her at least for confessing bt give her space for a while. Maybe there are more confessions to make.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Pls.. (images): Should He Forgive Her After She Did This? by emsmart1(m): 4:09pm On Jun 13, 2016
Guy its quite risky. If she actually loved d guy in question she couldn't have gone to a Guys house alone n play with him to dat extent. I advice he forgive her at least for confessing bt give her space for a while. Maybe there are more confessions to make.
shocked
Re: Advice Pls.. (images): Should He Forgive Her After She Did This? by Hyfer(m): 4:40pm On Jun 13, 2016
Maybe as she wasn't getting the s*X from u so she went to another guy but later regretted it.. Shaa as she was open to you, u should forgive..
Re: Advice Pls.. (images): Should He Forgive Her After She Did This? by GoldenJAT(m): 4:44pm On Jun 13, 2016
forgive her and move on with your life.... if u guys were meant to be together... that will come naturally... u got 2 know about that of yesterday, how about other days that u ain't aware of?? she maybe a nymphomaniac.... she can't be satisfied... advise her 2 work on herself 1st 2 a certain extent... let her admits she has a problem, go 2 a Bible believing church if possible and get delivered... and take it up from there. it is well.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Pls.. (images): Should He Forgive Her After She Did This? by tope24(m): 4:54pm On Jun 13, 2016
Princewilla:

But..

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Re: Advice Pls.. (images): Should He Forgive Her After She Did This? by Mujinho4b(m): 5:01pm On Jun 13, 2016
emsmart1:
shocked

Hmmm.. True talk
Re: Advice Pls.. (images): Should He Forgive Her After She Did This? by Mujinho4b(m): 5:02pm On Jun 13, 2016
Hyfer:
Maybe as she wasn't getting the s*X from u so she went to another guy but later regretted it.. Shaa as she was open to you, u should forgive..

Noted
Re: Advice Pls.. (images): Should He Forgive Her After She Did This? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 13, 2016
So You really want to forgive a LovePeddler. She cheated, no one should tell you, you should dump her ass. Think with your head not your dick

1 Like

Re: Advice Pls.. (images): Should He Forgive Her After She Did This? by Headlesschicken(m): 5:06pm On Jun 13, 2016
La Post la senseless....
Re: Advice Pls.. (images): Should He Forgive Her After She Did This? by PrincessAnna: 5:13pm On Jun 13, 2016
Reading cool
Re: Advice Pls.. (images): Should He Forgive Her After She Did This? by yemi2plus(m): 5:27pm On Jun 13, 2016
The boyfriend should forgive her Jare, after all, they only 'heard' sex.
Re: Advice Pls.. (images): Should He Forgive Her After She Did This? by slyrone(m): 5:31pm On Jun 13, 2016
dude I ll tell you what, the girl is an honest girl, but she ain't a good girl cos she is randy and weak. if I were you I ll stop loving her its not easy I know but zero ur mind abt her and just keep snagging her cos sure girls scarce lol. my two cents tho
Re: Advice Pls.. (images): Should He Forgive Her After She Did This? by Qualer: 6:43pm On Jun 13, 2016
Mujinho4b:

Na wetin I tell d guy o.. Am not good at advicing Dats why I brought it here..

Re: Advice Pls.. (images): Should He Forgive Her After She Did This? by Qualer: 6:44pm On Jun 13, 2016
GoldenJAT:
forgive her and move on with your life.... if u guys were meant to be together... that will come naturally... u got 2 know about that of yesterday, how about other days that u ain't aware of?? she maybe a nymphomaniac.... she can't be satisfied... advise her 2 work on herself 1st 2 a certain extent... let her admits she has a problem, go 2 a Bible believing church if possible and get delivered... and take it up from there. it is well.

Re: Advice Pls.. (images): Should He Forgive Her After She Did This? by Qualer: 6:49pm On Jun 13, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Re: Advice Pls.. (images): Should He Forgive Her After She Did This? by harsysky(m): 7:46pm On Jun 13, 2016
The gal has sexual addiction. She isn't a bad girl whatsoever. Compare it to people who gamble or are addicted to weed. I feel for her cos I've met one, and I held her hands and wept wen she narrated how it all started. It's a pity!
Re: Advice Pls.. (images): Should He Forgive Her After She Did This? by qoura123(m): 8:21pm On Jun 13, 2016
truth be told the babe like sex your friend starve her of sex going buy what your friend wrote
she is going to get the Sax somewhere else
tell your friend if he love the babe he should be giving her constant sex
case closed

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

love / I Feel Awful Breaking Up With Her This Way, Was I Rude? Should I Apologise? / Nasty C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.