Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

What Hinders Some Women From Getting A Husband And What You Must Do To Avoid It! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Hinders Some Women From Getting A Husband And What You Must Do To Avoid It! (2328 Views)

Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Guys From Getting Married In 2015 *CT / 7 Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Ladies From Getting Married In 2015 / The never ending crazy love triangle and How To avoid It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Hinders Some Women From Getting A Husband And What You Must Do To Avoid It! by stnonymus(m): 6:37pm On Dec 07, 2008
There are lot of unwed women in our society who are overanxious to get married.The harder they try to find a husband the more difficult it seems to get one. And yet some other women seem to have an endless list of suitors leaving them with a variety of options.

I always wondered why this is the case.Is it that some women are just lucky and others are not? Or was it predestined by God for one woman to be favoured above another.Or does it have anything to do with good looks ,moral standards, or financial status or the popular doctrine of generational curses .

After careful examination, investigation &  meditation , i realised it had nothing to do with any of this factors.I've seen women of low moral standards attracting numerous suitors than those of a higher standard and even not so good looking women and rich ladies marry earlier and vice versa.My conclusion is that it all has to do with  ATTITUDES, BELIEFS , EXPECTATIONS & KNOWLEGDE .

I observed that the women who had difficulty attracting qualified suitors faulted on one or more of these factors.I'll explain:

1.Lots of women have no clue what it takes to attract a man and keep him attracted.They BELIEVE that just being good is enough to qualify them for marriage.Here's food for thought : If the content is right and the packaging is wrong it's most likely the product will be overlooked. Go learn about packaging.

2. Some women have  acquired  erroneous BELIEFS from church doctrines.They are told that if you work in church from Sunday to Sunday, pay your tithes and offerings, then God has NO CHOICE but to send you a husband  by courier. While i am not in any way discouraging  you from church service, i must be frank, That is the best rendition of bullshit i have ever heard! Men are not looking for church sweepers, they are looking for  lovers!

3. The most subtle and yet damaging of all contemporary BELIEFS is the "independent Woman" philosophy.Its kept so many women from getting married. It causes some women to go into relationships with a cocky ,competitive attitude that puts men off.
I know some women have actually made the choice to remain single.There is no crime in that.But don't tell me there is any such thing as the independent woman or independent man.Its a myth.We are all built for connection.Woman needs man and man needs woman.I'll prove it to you.Have you ever seen a so called independent woman? Have you noticed that her driver is usually a man, so is her guard, her mechanic and probably her cook as well as her assistant at work.

4. The Most destructive of all Beliefs is that of "generational curses". It hasn't helped matters at all.Its a satanic doctrine. Causes women to date with an attitude of self pity and paranoia all the while subconsciously sabotaging every relationship they get into.Men don't find self pity and paranoia sexy.So kill it!

5. DESPERATION- this is a very unattractive attitude in most women above 30.Once a man sees a woman's  desperation, he immediately senses danger and begins to wonder if you havent got something to hide. Hear this: ITS NOT A CRIME TO BE UNMARRIED AT AGE 30 AND ABOVE !!!!! God never fixed those rules.Those are rules that we humans create to enslave ourselves.Who says a woman above 30 is not desirable.I for one am not attracted to women below 30.There are lots of men out there who are looking for mature women who understand the seriousness of life.There even younger men who who prefer older women.Ask for recommendations, go swimming go on casual dates.Look for men who married women in their thirties.Its most likely their friends will be like them.Seek until you find!

6.Don't join groups of women who insult and belittle men.You know of women who are always praying for a husband and yet in their conversations you often overhear them say things like,"men, men, hmmm, useless things! If no be say God say make we marry wetin i go carry man do",

TO COMPLETE THIS ARTICLE VISIT MY BLOG:

http://saintanonymous./2008/12/07/what-hinders-some-women-from-getting-a-husband-and-what-you-must-do-to-avoid-it/
Re: What Hinders Some Women From Getting A Husband And What You Must Do To Avoid It! by CrazyMan(m): 8:05pm On Dec 07, 2008
Nice article keep it up. smiley
Re: What Hinders Some Women From Getting A Husband And What You Must Do To Avoid It! by stnonymus(m): 12:43pm On Dec 08, 2008
crazykid:

Nice article keep it up. smiley

Thanks for the compliment.Just trying help a few women find the right way.
Re: What Hinders Some Women From Getting A Husband And What You Must Do To Avoid It! by JustGood(m): 1:02pm On Dec 08, 2008
Hopefully, some of those women wont start get angry with you for saying what you believe.

Points 3 and 6 seem to be very relevant when you read some posts on nairaland

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Hinders Some Women From Getting A Husband And What You Must Do To Avoid It! by iz2much: 3:33pm On Dec 08, 2008
ugliness and behavior, as for behavior she can change but the wowo? i cant say
Re: What Hinders Some Women From Getting A Husband And What You Must Do To Avoid It! by tpia: 5:24pm On Dec 08, 2008
Re: What Hinders Some Women From Getting A Husband And What You Must Do To Avoid It! by OBVIOUS(m): 6:07pm On Dec 08, 2008
tpia: good question.
Re: What Hinders Some Women From Getting A Husband And What You Must Do To Avoid It! by blesdman(m): 6:13pm On Dec 08, 2008
@tipia
fear and ignorance of the ideals of what a wife should be hinders such men.What must they do?Know the essence of a wife for your life-A wife should serve as your best friend,sister and companion to you.In most cases such me are intolerant of even a slight mistake from a woman thereby ruining their relationships.Also i say fear is responsible because they have not dared to love a woman for who she is and her potential in the true sense of the meaning of love.Such guys should dare to love.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Wish To Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? / Help Me Out Please. / Do Nigerian Girls Really Appreciate Flowers As Gifts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.